Tyson Chandler & Kobe on LeBron Jame$: "His mentality will be different, knowing he's the best."

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-10-2012, 04:26 PM         #21
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
and he still shot a higher percentage from 3-point range than kobe

lebron - 3 seasons shooting 50% from the field

kobe - 0
lebron - 3 seasons shooting 50% from the field IN THE PLAYOFFS

kobe - 0
 5 years ago '10        #22
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
 eightytyson06 said:
lol prime lebron still getting compared to a broken down kobe aka goat we won

durant, melo, westbrook....all these other n*ggas in the league and they stay stuck on Bean
 5 years ago '12        #23
illestever513 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 570 570
nobody did there self.. not even Mike. n*ggas act like he aint have rodman, pippen, kerr & kukoc.
 5 years ago '08        #24
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 SeaJaiye said:

tyson is on point once u get a feeling of victory, it changes u. bron is gonna chase this feeling every year now. he has no reason to take 3 point attempts now with ray allen on the team and his postgame helped them win the title. u cant stop this man.

but kobe comparing his role player rings to jordan's 6 and telling lebron to get more even tho it took kobe 13 years to win a finals mvp
i wonder if bron has to win 3 rings as a role player to be compared to kobe too
Whenever Kobe fans see this nonsense we get then oooh cuz we got em Look at his sh*t and pay attention
once u get a feeling of victory, it changes u. bron is gonna chase this feeling every year now.
Bron will be going into his 10th season...meanwhile Kobe has 5 Championships already...and look at his dumbass playing the sidekick card already give it up n*gga you just gave me the right next season to call DWade and Bosh Sidekicks all year whenever you get on that Heat rah rah sh*t. @ calling a 5x Champ a sidekick
 5 years ago '11        #25
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
champ mvp or not, u think those bigs would win a ring without Kobe?

didn't think so
 5 years ago '05        #26
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 SeaJaiye said:

If there was one thing to take away from the fantastic Dream Team documentary that recently aired, is just how much trash talk takes place when the world’s greatest basketball players join forces. It’s no different this time around, as Kobe Bryant and LeBron James headline Team USA’s for Olympic Gold in London. But before they head across the pond, Bryant will remind James that he has a long way to go before he catches up in the race for NBA titles. From SI: “He’s going to be a different player,’ said [Tyson] Chandler of the impact the championship will have on [LeBron] James. Chandler should know because he became a champion with Dallas in 2011 at the expense of James and Miami. ‘LeBron was already an incredible player, and if not the best, top two — there’s only one other guy that can challenge that, and he’s on this team.’ Chandler was referring to [Kobe] Bryant, of course. ‘So his whole mentality is going to be different, because the confidence of winning an NBA championship changes a player,’ said Chandler. ‘Confidence — knowing you’re a champion, you’re the best. You walk around with that swagger, and he deserves it. He worked very hard and now he can call himself a champ.’ […]

Above all else, he is not going to relax. The breakthrough doesn’t change everything, as warned by Bryant. ‘One championship doesn’t get it, you know what I’m saying?’ Bryant said. ‘So for me, when we won one, it was a little different because it was, like you know, Michael (Jordan) had six, Magic (Johnson) had five. So me and Shaq (O’Neal) both were like, man, we got to get some more. One ain’t going to cut it.’ Surely James has been thinking the same way. ‘Yeah, I mean, since the last time we were here I got two,’ said Bryant, extending the vowel the way Jordan extended his fingertips after making his last championship shot in Utah. He let the ‘two’ hang out there without rushing onto the next sentence. ‘Dirk got one. He (James) got one.’ Has Bryant reminded James of the championship score? ‘Not yet,’ he said. ‘I will. I will.’”

[pic - click to view]

tyson is on point once u get a feeling of victory, it changes u. bron is gonna chase this feeling every year now. he has no reason to take 3 point attempts now with ray allen on the team and his postgame helped them win the title. u cant stop this man.

but kobe comparing his role player rings to jordan's 6 and telling lebron to get more even tho it took kobe 13 years to win a finals mvp

i wonder if bron has to win 3 rings as a role player to be compared to kobe too
Did you watch the Kobe in all 5 finals or just skim through them?
 07-10-2012, 06:52 PM         #27
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Whenever Kobe fans see this nonsense we get then oooh cuz we got em Look at his sh*t and pay attention Bron will be going into his 10th season...meanwhile Kobe has 5 Championships already...and look at his dumbass playing the sidekick card already give it up n*gga you just gave me the right next season to call DWade and Bosh Sidekicks all year whenever you get on that Heat rah rah sh*t. @ calling a 5x Champ a sidekick
you kno they had ppl running around just like you thinking jordan couldn't win more than 3 just cuz he was 28 when he got his first ring

and d wade and bosh were sidekicks this year. that wont bother me
 5 years ago '06        #28
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 DEDOS said:
2/7 Finals Mvp's

shooting a career 40% on the biggest stage the finals for his career
5/7 in finals surely beats 1/3 in finals...
 5 years ago '06        #29
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Obviously he's saying that "knowing you're a champion, knowing you're the best" is referring to being part of the championship team. Troll harder.
 5 years ago '12        #30
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 GollyI'mGully said:
you're such a phaggot seajaiye
 pbballin said:
LOLLL @ this n*gga saying anytime Jordan and Lebron won, like this n*gga has multiple rings. That little fruity boys comment is the 6th or 7th highlight of my day just so I can see how gay this n*gga is for Bron

Love how stans on here act like they're the ones accomplishing all this sh*t. SeaJaiye the GOD at stanning though.

Gattsau a close second

07-11-2012, 10:22 AM         #31
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 rings...30 mill...he does it
 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM         #32
ElMarro10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
and he still shot a higher percentage from 3-point range than kobe

lebron - 3 seasons shooting 50% from the field

kobe - 0
hey guy, I dont get on this site often but I just checked some thing called reputation and it had this next to your nick

"when are you finally gonna k!ll yourself, you mexican burrito eating, fence-jumping, minimum-wage working f*ggot? "

I dont get it? Can you elaborate?
 08-02-2012, 02:15 PM         #33
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarro10 said:
hey guy, I dont get on this site often but I just checked some thing called reputation and it had this next to your nick

"when are you finally gonna k!ll yourself, you mexican burrito eating, fence-jumping, minimum-wage working f*ggot? "

5 years ago '09        #34
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34866 34866
 ElMarro10 said:

proof that was me?

SeaJaiye said:

08-02-2012, 03:38 PM         #35
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of d!ck riding in this thread

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy