Tyson Chandler & Kobe on LeBron Jame$: "His mentality will be different, knowing he's the best."

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-10-2012, 09:25 AM         #1
5735 pageviews
43 comments

SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyson Chandler & Kobe on LeBron Jame$: "His mentality will be different, knowing he's the best."

If there was one thing to take away from the fantastic Dream Team documentary that recently aired, is just how much trash talk takes place when the world’s greatest basketball players join forces. It’s no different this time around, as Kobe Bryant and LeBron James headline Team USA’s for Olympic Gold in London. But before they head across the pond, Bryant will remind James that he has a long way to go before he catches up in the race for NBA titles. From SI: “He’s going to be a different player,’ said [Tyson] Chandler of the impact the championship will have on [LeBron] James. Chandler should know because he became a champion with Dallas in 2011 at the expense of James and Miami. ‘LeBron was already an incredible player, and if not the best, top two — there’s only one other guy that can challenge that, and he’s on this team.’ Chandler was referring to [Kobe] Bryant, of course. ‘So his whole mentality is going to be different, because the confidence of winning an NBA championship changes a player,’ said Chandler. ‘Confidence — knowing you’re a champion, you’re the best. You walk around with that swagger, and he deserves it. He worked very hard and now he can call himself a champ.’ […]

Above all else, he is not going to relax. The breakthrough doesn’t change everything, as warned by Bryant. ‘One championship doesn’t get it, you know what I’m saying?’ Bryant said. ‘So for me, when we won one, it was a little different because it was, like you know, Michael (Jordan) had six, Magic (Johnson) had five. So me and Shaq (O’Neal) both were like, man, we got to get some more. One ain’t going to cut it.’ Surely James has been thinking the same way. ‘Yeah, I mean, since the last time we were here I got two,’ said Bryant, extending the vowel the way Jordan extended his fingertips after making his last championship shot in Utah. He let the ‘two’ hang out there without rushing onto the next sentence. ‘Dirk got one. He (James) got one.’ Has Bryant reminded James of the championship score? ‘Not yet,’ he said. ‘I will. I will.’”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.slamonline.com .. championships/

[pic - click to view]

tyson is on point image once u get a feeling of victory, it changes u. bron is gonna chase this feeling every year now. he has no reason to take 3 point attempts now with ray allen on the team and his postgame helped them win the title. u cant stop this man.

but kobe image comparing his role player rings to jordan's 6 and telling lebron to get more even tho it took kobe 13 years to win a finals mvp image

i wonder if bron has to win 3 rings as a role player to be compared to kobe too image

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 07-10-2012 at 10:06 AM..

43 comments for "Tyson Chandler & Kobe on LeBron Jame$: "His mentality will be different, knowing he's the best.""

07-10-2012, 09:28 AM         #2
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The league about to "Witness"

5 years ago '10        #3
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
lol prime lebron still getting compared to a broken down kobe aka goat we won
 5 years ago '04        #4
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Damn Christopher, you are one stupid motherfu*ker.
 07-10-2012, 09:45 AM         #5
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
Damn Christopher, you are one stupid motherfu*ker.
you cant say 5 of kobe's rings = 5 of jordan's. anytime jordan and lebron won, they won a finals mvp the clear cut best player on the team that carried the team to a ring. kobe cant do it, ur laker bias is blinding u
 5 years ago '04        #6
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 SeaJaiye said:
you cant say 5 of kobe's rings = 5 of jordan's. anytime jordan and lebron won, they won a finals mvp the clear cut best player on the team that carried the team to a ring. kobe cant do it, ur laker bias is blinding u
CUT IT OUT CHRISTOPHER.

You know Lebron isn't on that level, Christopher.
 5 years ago '11        #7
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
TS trying to make it sound like Kobe said LeBron was the best. And conveniently didn't bold the part of Tyson saying he was a top 2 player.
 5 years ago '04        #8
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
you're such a phaggot seajaiye
 5 years ago '12        #9
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Kobe can sh*t on Lebrick in his sleep. He already sh*ts on Jordan while he's on the golf courses.
 5 years ago '06        #10
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 eightytyson06 said:
LeBron is the best player in the league for sure now but this post kind of says it all.

baaaaa

5 years ago '11        #11
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 SeaJaiye said:

lol lebron only has one ring lets atleast wait till he gets two before you start saying anytime you dumb mafu*ka... plus on top of that he's still 6 and 9 in the nba finals. still an all time loser if you ask me.
 5 years ago '09        #12
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35289 35289
seajaiye the god playing these kobe stans like a fukking violin

they fall for it everytime
 5 years ago '04        #13
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 The Bully said:
seajaiye the god playing these kobe stans like a fukking violin

they fall for it everytime
They mouth starts foaming and the keyboard warriors go at it
 5 years ago '09        #14
space
space
 DEDOS said:
by the end of next season lebron will have as many finals mvp's as kobe

and four times as many League MVP's

and still only be 28 years old

5 years ago '11        #15
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
LOLLL @ this n*gga saying anytime Jordan and Lebron won, like this n*gga has multiple rings. That little fruity boys comment is the 6th or 7th highlight of my day just so I can see how gay this n*gga is for Bron
 07-10-2012, 01:32 PM         #16
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
by the end of next season lebron will have as many finals mvp's as kobe

and four times as many League MVP's

and still only be 28 years old

07-10-2012, 03:17 PM         #17
Dunks4Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 ring, 3 tries, 9 years in the league

Lets talk about lebron in 5 years and see what happens

/end thread
 07-10-2012, 04:20 PM         #18
ElMarro10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to hate Lebron because people talked about him like if he was the next Michael Jordan when the guy was Rondoesque shooting from the perimeter. 98% of his game was dunk layups and freethrows and the only time he shot perimeter shots was against the shot clock. Aside from Game 6 against The Celtics this past year I have never seen him shoot a decent percentage.

3-15 jumpers, 2-10, 5-15, check his Jumpers throughout the playoffs he was consistently HORRIBLE. BUT. He finally saw the light and started attacking, attacking, like a Power Forward and if he discovered that as a PF he doesnt have to shoot (his biggest weakness) and can just dunk and lay the ball up all game then if I were the league I would be scared. No SF is big enough to stop him, and no PF is quick enough to contain him.

If Lebron goes back to SF and has to shoot (when he is horrible at it) then the Heat will be in trouble. If he recognizes that he can beast as a PF and but unstoppable..... YIKES
 5 years ago '06        #19
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 eightytyson06 said:
 5 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 ElMarro10 said:
I used to hate Lebron because people talked about him like if he was the next Michael Jordan when the guy was Rondoesque shooting from the perimeter. 98% of his game was dunk layups and freethrows and the only time he shot perimeter shots was against the shot clock. Aside from Game 6 against The Celtics this past year I have never seen him shoot a decent percentage.

3-15 jumpers, 2-10, 5-15, check his Jumpers throughout the playoffs he was consistently HORRIBLE. BUT. He finally saw the light and started attacking, attacking, like a Power Forward and if he discovered that as a PF he doesnt have to shoot (his biggest weakness) and can just dunk and lay the ball up all game then if I were the league I would be scared. No SF is big enough to stop him, and no PF is quick enough to contain him.

If Lebron goes back to SF and has to shoot (when he is horrible at it) then the Heat will be in trouble. If he recognizes that he can beast as a PF and but unstoppable..... YIKES
and he still shot a higher percentage from 3-point range than kobe

lebron - 3 seasons shooting 50% from the field

kobe - 0
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago