Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
And Lakers/Kobe haters can't wait to make something out of nothing.lol He said what Lebron and everyone else say. If Bron said one ring is enough everyone be on here saying he'll never be respected.. So Jordan Stans waiting to say some sh*t until I bring up Russell, Kareem, and Wilt. and then it gets quiet. One ring won't cut it. Oscar Robertson Was the greatest all around player ever and he never got respect because he not high on the ring list.
 5 years ago '09        #142
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
It's always the same n*ggas turning sh*t into a lebron vs Kobe thread , grow the fu*k up, and stop acting like females fu*king herbs
 5 years ago '10        #143
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 Youngin19 said:
shooting 43% from the field ain't gonna cut it either
43% from the field is pretty good. Why the hate?
 5 years ago '07        #144
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
 ineedmusic23 said:
43% from the field is pretty good. Why the hate?

Iverson shot 42 percent for a few years and was called a subpar shooter

Bean ain't getting away with it either
 5 years ago '04        #145
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

"One championship doesn't get it, you know what I'm saying?'' Bryant said. "So for me, when we won one, it was a little different because it was, like you know, Michael (Jordan) had six, Magic (Johnson) had five. So me and Shaq (O'Neal) both were like, man, we got to get some more. One ain't going to cut it.''

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #146
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
People that like Kobe are gonna make their Kobe case, people that like LeBron are gonna make their LeBron case, people that like basketball are gonna call it how they feel/see it.

I'm a Kobe fan, BUT 1st I'm a basketball fan, 2nd a Laker fan. There's no players or teams I dislike (except Smush, Luke and Gasol), so I don't root against anyone if it isn't my team they're playing. I TRY to keep my emotions outta sports and just call it how I see it. LBJ is one of my favorites, def all around better. BUT, there's something Kobe has that makes up for what he doesn't do that LBJ does. So to me it's all preference. Anyone saying one is so much better than the other is crazy. ANY team would be happy with EITHER players' NBA career. If Kobe played for your favorite team, you'd love him, and the same for LeBron. Neither is perfect, neither is Jordan, but 2 of the best ever.

To me, scoring titles and MVP's and titles mean little. I just go by what I see. I never held it against Lebron for not winning, just for coming up short HIMSELF. Same with Durant, don't blame him for losing, I blame him for not being aggressive like he can. Don't mind a player missing, just don't freeze up. He got alot of heat (no pun intended) because we've never seen a player that talented (prob AROD) that seemed to crumble at the most important times. Also, and this is for any player, you may be on the weaker team, but it comes down to what did you do at a particular moment. Tied score, 4th qtr, ball in your hands, it doesn't matter who's weaker, it's what did you do at THAT moment. So, I don't care if Kobe has 50 if he scuffs up late in games. When he has 37 and turns it over on the final possession, that's all that matters. I'll prop him for playing good, but ultimately it comes down to winning, and both players LEAD teams to wins very well.

One more thing, people act like winning a title is easy. Kobe has played 16 years and has 5, so 11 yrs he came up short. LBJ 8yrs(or 9), 1 title, Wade, 2 titles, Duncan 4 titles, 15yr vet(or whatever), Shaq had 4 in a long career. Unless you're Bill Russell, you lose more than you win.
 5 years ago '06        #147
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
reeespect the bean
 5 years ago '05        #148
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
n*ggas still f!ghting for second place on the GOAT list
 5 years ago '09        #149
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
 ptwist said:
Iverson shot 42 percent for a few years and was called a subpar shooter

Bean ain't getting away with it either
To me, your shooting percentage doesn't tell how good a shooter you are. If Ray Allen shoots 40% for a season, he's still a good shooter. Iverson wasn't a good jumpshooter. Also fg% don't tell you the insides of the game on what's going on. I'd rather have AI who shoots 43% than a less dominant player who shoots 50%, cause of the pressure great players put on teams.

And, if you avg 20 shots a game, make 10 that's 50%, 9 is 45%, 8 is 40%, so it's only 1 shot made per game difference. Like baseball, 1 more hit every week take you from average to very good.
 07-10-2012, 05:46 PM         #150
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
A asterisk ring on top of that
shortened season and new playoff finals asterisk on Lebrons 1

5 years ago '10        #151
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
got damn this thread was made today and has how many pages?!
 07-10-2012, 05:57 PM         #152
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kobe has more than one asterisks ring
 5 years ago '11        #153
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17579 17579
 ghettofire said:
got damn this thread was made today and has how many pages?!
Platinum
 5 years ago '04        #154
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 Kingpin 313 said:
hahahah I was wondering when someone was gonna say something... 66 Games aint gonna cut it...
 5 years ago '04        #155
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 SeaJaiye said:
you need help in respecting lebron james??

only player in nba history with multiple 30, 9, 5 seasons in the playoffs

set the record for most consecutive 25 point games in the playoffs this year

first mvp and finals mvp in the same year since tim duncan in 03

etc. etc.

he carried d wade and bosh this year. whats not to respect............
This. Watching these playoffs it was clear who the man was on the court every game, LeBron had one of the all-time playoff performances even people who hate the man NEED to admit that.
 5 years ago '04        #156
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Kingpin 313 said:
Says who n*gga? GTFOH
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #157
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Scallinno said:
People that like Kobe are gonna make their Kobe case, people that like LeBron are gonna make their LeBron case, people that like basketball are gonna call it how they feel/see it.

I'm a Kobe fan, BUT 1st I'm a basketball fan, 2nd a Laker fan. There's no players or teams I dislike (except Smush, Luke and Gasol), so I don't root against anyone if it isn't my team they're playing. I TRY to keep my emotions outta sports and just call it how I see it. LBJ is one of my favorites, def all around better. BUT, there's something Kobe has that makes up for what he doesn't do that LBJ does. So to me it's all preference. Anyone saying one is so much better than the other is crazy. ANY team would be happy with EITHER players' NBA career. If Kobe played for your favorite team, you'd love him, and the same for LeBron. Neither is perfect, neither is Jordan, but 2 of the best ever.

To me, scoring titles and MVP's and titles mean little. I just go by what I see. I never held it against Lebron for not winning, just for coming up short HIMSELF. Same with Durant, don't blame him for losing, I blame him for not being aggressive like he can. Don't mind a player missing, just don't freeze up. He got alot of heat (no pun intended) because we've never seen a player that talented (prob AROD) that seemed to crumble at the most important times. Also, and this is for any player, you may be on the weaker team, but it comes down to what did you do at a particular moment. Tied score, 4th qtr, ball in your hands, it doesn't matter who's weaker, it's what did you do at THAT moment. So, I don't care if Kobe has 50 if he scuffs up late in games. When he has 37 and turns it over on the final possession, that's all that matters. I'll prop him for playing good, but ultimately it comes down to winning, and both players LEAD teams to wins very well.

One more thing, people act like winning a title is easy. Kobe has played 16 years and has 5, so 11 yrs he came up short. LBJ 8yrs(or 9), 1 title, Wade, 2 titles, Duncan 4 titles, 15yr vet(or whatever), Shaq had 4 in a long career. Unless you're Bill Russell, you lose more than you win.
 Scallinno said:
To me, your shooting percentage doesn't tell how good a shooter you are. If Ray Allen shoots 40% for a season, he's still a good shooter. Iverson wasn't a good jumpshooter. Also fg% don't tell you the insides of the game on what's going on. I'd rather have AI who shoots 43% than a less dominant player who shoots 50%, cause of the pressure great players put on teams.

And, if you avg 20 shots a game, make 10 that's 50%, 9 is 45%, 8 is 40%, so it's only 1 shot made per game difference. Like baseball, 1 more hit every week take you from average to very good.

Oh so you just gone come in here with some old well thought out response that makes sense huh? What you think this is? Where you thirty smilies at fool!! Don't you know this is a Kobe v. LeBron argument, we don't need reason WE NEED EMOTION!!!

5 years ago '04        #158
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Djkommish6 said:
hahahah I was wondering when someone was gonna say something... 66 Games aint gonna cut it...
U guys are obviously fu*king morons... More impressive to get a ring in such a short season!!! 66 games in 120 days!!! While everybody was getting injured and fading down the stretch, Lebron stayed healthy and had one of the best seasons (regular season & postseason) in NBA history. Hence, why he is a Champion and u n*ggas are chumps talking about it...
 5 years ago '08        #159
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
he'll have 2 this time next year
 5 years ago '08        #160
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12170 12170
"Yesterday,'' said an Asian reporter to Bryant, "you said that you are the best player in the post other than Tyson Chandler. That being said...''
And Bryant interrupted him.

"No, no, no,'' said Bryant. "Not `other than Tyson Chandler.' The best post player, period. Tyson Chandler's not in that conversation.''
meanwhile Bron dun secretly called The Dream for private workouts in Vegas this week
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago