Charlamagne Tha God got jumped by 5 dudes in front of Power 105

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2012, 10:44 AM         #161
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlamagne did the tasmanian devil spin and a.ssessed the situation and then dipped

You clearly see he puts his hands up then he clocks he's outnumbered jogs a lil and then checks again

I wud have dipped way quicker though, if that had been some real goons, they wud have finished him off with the sucka punch and if he still got away, then they wud have chased him down,

the cam man run the other way at the end of the video....big embarrassing fail
 07-11-2012, 10:47 AM         #162
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything he said on the radio about this situation was true

we know flex sent them ol heads
 5 years ago '05        #163
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,585 | Props total: 1141 1141
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

O sh*t that nicca broke! but who the fu*k side blinds somebody and don't knock em out why everything NY do gotta be water down y'all can't even jump nicccaz right!

WTF IS UP WITH LAME a.ss NEW YORK SLANG!! can i get a "DROP"???? is that CIG! PORT!
 5 years ago '08        #164
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 Zaosyn said:
Yeah jumping people isn't cool but to say it can't be justified is wrong, sometimes people don't deserve to be treated with humility or get the privilege of squaring up. Did anyone see that video on WSHH of those 4 dudes jumping this guy for a straight 5 minutes because he r*ped their sister? You telling me that was a bi*ch move or it wasn't called for?

Charlamagne has stepped on alot of toes, I think whoever had a problem with him should of handled it themselves but at the same time he gets payed to make fun of other people, and his profession isn't a comedian. So I'm not Busta nor Flex Hogan but I imagine they probably feel like it was justified to have something like that done.
the real question is, did the guy actually r*pe her or is the sister a liar
 07-11-2012, 11:01 AM         #165
$Jer$eyBalla$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Its them homo bangers that jump cats. To be honest with you, I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED cats getting jumped in Queens, NY. I guess it can happen, but I never seen that in my hood. Same with B-More, I used to visit there all the time when I was younger.

Anyone who thinks jumping anyone is cool is a bi*ch, word up. If as a man you can't protect your own as such, might as well get a s3x change......

wuts wrong wit this n*gga, in jersey, ive seen n*ggas get jumped and fu*kED UP PLENTY of times.

it aint about no punk sh*t, if u really dont like a n*gga, youll do anything to get at him reguardless

and gettin jumped is a worldwide thing
 5 years ago '12        #166
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
 Zaosyn said:
Yeah jumping people isn't cool but to say it can't be justified is wrong, sometimes people don't deserve to be treated with humility or get the privilege of squaring up. Did anyone see that video on WSHH of those 4 dudes jumping this guy for a straight 5 minutes because he r*ped their sister? You telling me that was a bi*ch move or it wasn't called for?
wow woke up to a great start of my day
IF he really did it, then that was the best thing ive ever seen.. what a piece of sh*t freal
i need sum back story cuz i know these dudes got charged
 5 years ago '10        #167
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 1953 1953
how you try to jump a n*gga on his way to work
 5 years ago '07        #168
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 146 146
You look like the last sh*t I took ok.
 5 years ago '12        #169
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 precys said:
I don't think Keith Clark knows the definition of irony cause there is nothing ironic about that. If he worked for someone that talked sh*t then it is expected of him to branch off and do the same. Thats the whole reason of the job, to learn from and get experience/hands on.

Irony is the opposite of what is or might be expected. For example, if Keith Clark was expecting to use the word "ironic" properly in his post, he might find the actual result to be rather ironic.
 07-11-2012, 12:56 PM         #170
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
He talks too much sh*t man, he's like a male wendy williams which is ironic cuz he worked for her. - Keith Clark
HOW IS THAT IRONIC????? more like OBVIOUS SINCE HE WORKED FOR HER.... n*ggas tryina use words they dont know....
 5 years ago '04        #171
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Charlamagne got to the station unscathed like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #172
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Zaosyn said:

Charlamagne has stepped on alot of toes, I think whoever had a problem with him should of handled it themselves but at the same time he gets payed to make fun of other people, and his profession isn't a comedian. So I'm not Busta nor Flex Hogan but I imagine they probably feel like it was justified to have something like that done.
IF he r*ped her thats justified and commendable. If she lied than she deserves the same treatment by his fam.

Krazy K said:
That shyt doesn't count, if you r*pe someone you should expect more than one n*gga to be pissed off about it. How you gonna shoot a fair one when all your family wants to get their shots in?

Charlamagne is just some guy that gets paid to trash talk...he don't deserve to get beat down by anyone. That's his job, if you break it down you have him as the bad cop, Yee as the good cop and Envy as the mediator. The format works as they are the top morning show in NY right now

Ppl need to watch their mouth whether it's for free or for pay or deal with the consequences point blank.

$Jer$eyBalla$ said:
wuts wrong wit this n*gga, in jersey, ive seen n*ggas get jumped and fu*kED UP PLENTY of times.

it aint about no punk sh*t, if u really dont like a n*gga, youll do anything to get at him reguardless

and gettin jumped is a worldwide thing
8/10 pus*y n*ggas or weak hand bi*ches pull that jump sh*t. n*gga tried my G over his wife and started talking wreckless on facebook. He got beat down one on one and then tried that jump sh*t with 4 n*ggas. One got domed and the other in ICU.

More n*ggas trying to jump=more bullets to let off

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-11-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 07-11-2012, 02:25 PM         #173
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
Charlamagne got to the station unscathed like

[pic - click to view]

noooooooooooooooo....lmfaooooooooooo..i was watching that gif live yo..(dont ask)..lol..i was like that dougie was terrible...lmfaooo..poor little oreo..hope she wins in the Olympics tho
 5 years ago '12        #174
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 S.TEX said:
"shoot the 5".........the fu*k does that mean?
a fair 1 on 1 f!ght. whoever gets their a.ss beat got their a.ss beat. end of story...no guns...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago