NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-10-2012, 07:19 PM         #141
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
wtf is the 5 bra?
Wtf is a blicky?
 5 years ago '09        #142
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,615 | Props total: 1790 1790
I herd he made busta cut off his dreads
 07-10-2012, 07:34 PM         #143
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gho5t said:
Wtf is a blicky?
Neva heard of any of this crazy a.ss slang talk. The 5? The blicky? Glad I ain't from where y'all Bois from lol
 5 years ago '04        #144
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 dlettern said:
Its them homo bangers that jump cats. To be honest with you, I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED cats getting jumped in Queens, NY. I guess it can happen, but I never seen that in my hood. Same with B-More, I used to visit there all the time when I was younger.

Anyone who thinks jumping anyone is cool is a bi*ch, word up. If as a man you can't protect your own as such, might as well get a s3x change......
ummm.. i feel ya, but sometimes a nukka deserves to get timbed out. That dude who beat up a chick, and her family found out.....he getting jumped. It might not be the best move, but we used to do it, i got jumped before . Its part of the game. And they been jumpin cats in nyc forever mayne. Do you remember the Deceps fam. ask your peoples. Im sure you just call them homo bangers online fam. lol I would rather get jumped then shot. But when you jump someone you just cant over do it though. Can easily k!ll someone.
 5 years ago '08        #145
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 hollabizak said:
Cant be a convicted felon and work for a radio station. Secondly this might be a message from Busta Rhymes.I know Buss said he wasnt gonna do nothin,that could be to throw people off tho. If Flex was gonna send somebody he wouldve done it already.
says who?
 5 years ago '05        #146
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
This dude is a lame trying to Talking sh*t trying to save face cause he knows that tape bout to leak him getting smacked... I cant stand this Lame he talking like he's 25 or something dude is old as fu*k to

he just trying to save face cause he know tape bout to drop of him getting smacked up dude is a bi*ch and i thought he would of got smacked sooner
 5 years ago '05        #147
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this n*gga on the radio screaming about all the cops that are around all the camera that are around. This dude is a Bumb
 5 years ago '10        #148
dat187st 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 4 4
 hollabizak said:
Cant be a convicted felon and work for a radio station. Secondly this might be a message from Busta Rhymes.I know Buss said he wasnt gonna do nothin,that could be to throw people off tho. If Flex was gonna send somebody he wouldve done it already.

???????? What u talkin bout cant be a convicted felon and work at a radio station. That aint true
 5 years ago '09        #149
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1095 1095
Yeah jumping people isn't cool but to say it can't be justified is wrong, sometimes people don't deserve to be treated with humility or get the privilege of squaring up. Did anyone see that video on WSHH of those 4 dudes jumping this guy for a straight 5 minutes because he r*ped their sister? You telling me that was a bi*ch move or it wasn't called for?

[video - click to view]

Charlamagne has stepped on alot of toes, I think whoever had a problem with him should of handled it themselves but at the same time he gets payed to make fun of other people, and his profession isn't a comedian. So I'm not Busta nor Flex Hogan but I imagine they probably feel like it was justified to have something like that done.
 07-11-2012, 03:41 AM         #150
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Yeah jumping people isn't cool but to say it can't be justified is wrong, sometimes people don't deserve to be treated with humility or get the privilege of squaring up. Did anyone see that video on WSHH of those 4 dudes jumping this guy for a straight 5 minutes because he r*ped their sister? You telling me that was a bi*ch move or it wasn't called for?

Charlamagne has stepped on alot of toes, I think whoever had a problem with him should of handled it themselves but at the same time he gets payed to make fun of other people, and his profession isn't a comedian. So I'm not Busta nor Flex Hogan but I imagine they probably feel like it was justified to have something like that done.

That shyt doesn't count, if you r*pe someone you should expect more than one n*gga to be pissed off about it. How you gonna shoot a fair one when all your family wants to get their shots in?

Charlamagne is just some guy that gets paid to trash talk...he don't deserve to get beat down by anyone. That's his job, if you break it down you have him as the bad cop, Yee as the good cop and Envy as the mediator. The format works as they are the top morning show in NY right now
 07-11-2012, 03:47 AM         #151
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought everyone got fu*ked up in front of Hot 97
 5 years ago '05        #152
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 3088 3088
 KeithClark said:
He talks too much sh*t man, he's like a male wendy williams which is ironic cuz he worked for her. - Keith Clark
I don't think Keith Clark knows the definition of irony cause there is nothing ironic about that. If he worked for someone that talked sh*t then it is expected of him to branch off and do the same. Thats the whole reason of the job, to learn from and get experience/hands on.

Irony is the opposite of what is or might be expected. For example, if Keith Clark was expecting to use the word "ironic" properly in his post, he might find the actual result to be rather ironic.
 5 years ago '05        #153
DatNiggaBiz 2 heat pts
space
space
$520 | Props total: 16 16
not looking through 9 pages of post to see if this was posted already

[video - click to view]

PRop me
 5 years ago '07        #154
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
well that's what he gets for talkin sh*t on the radio all day. plus his album sucked terribly.
 5 years ago '10        #155
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Gho5t said:
Wtf is a blicky?
the biscuit, the burner
 5 years ago '07        #156
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 Datn*ggaBiz said:
not looking through 9 pages of post to see if this was posted already

PRop me

5 years ago '04        #157
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 qaws23 said:
dude look like he just got outta bed
 5 years ago '04        #158
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
What the fu*k are yall talkin bout "thats what he gets for talkin sh*t" do you want him to do toss softball questions to these rappers all day ? What he done that is so out of line ? I honestly dont listen to the show but when i see him but when i see a video it usually being straight forward with an artist . And the "f!ght" looks bullsh*t he confrontn dude and the homie swings at him from behind bi*chmade . If any of yall were walkin into work and 5 guys confront you tell me honestly what you would have done ?

Forgot to mention if the person who orchestrated works for HOT97 the countdown until there retirement has begun . Stupidity .

Last edited by Fameus; 07-11-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 07-11-2012, 10:08 AM         #159
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did he say that ?
 5 years ago '04        #160
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago