Charlamagne Tha God got jumped by 5 dudes in front of Power 105

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Chief Dee said:
n*gga please, every city jumps n*ggas.
Then every city that does is f*ggots
 5 years ago '04        #122
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 hollabizak said:
Cant be a convicted felon and work for a radio station. Secondly this might be a message from Busta Rhymes.I know Buss said he wasnt gonna do nothin,that could be to throw people off tho. If Flex was gonna send somebody he wouldve done it already.
Do list source...
 07-10-2012, 04:59 PM         #123
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Him and Lil Duval are good friends, I bet they are making a spoof video of The Game and 40 Glocc or some sh*t. Just like when Lil Wayne dissed Pusha T on twitter. Lil Duval and Charlamagne went back and forth at eachother saying "fu*k Charlamagne and everybody that loves him" then they clowned eachother for about an hour.

*edit* unless there is a video and has been proven to be legit cause I didn't really read the rest of the pages.
i was thinkin like that too, we all know cthagod is a clown, he makes fun of things going on in hiphop, i dont believe him hes probably prepping something
 5 years ago '04        #124
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4518 4518
Thats good. This n*gga talk too much. He need to learn a lesson plus why this n*gga snitching on twitter.
 5 years ago '09        #125
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
Hes my favorite on the bclub. Whys he have a rap name for radio? Or does he rap?
 5 years ago '04        #126
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
i see a lot of sh*t talkin' n*ggas catchin l's this summer.....
 5 years ago '07        #127
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 FlamboyantOne said:
Then every city that does is f*ggots
City's don't jump people bi*ch a.ss n*ggas jump people.
 5 years ago '12        #128
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 9373 9373

Last edited by acefresh; 07-10-2012 at 05:24 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #129
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 dlettern said:
Nice to know I'm admired. I don't know much of you, but your attempt at putting me down in response to my objection to cats getting jumped says a lot about your character.

Cats grow up without their daddies then think its cool to act like a bi*ch.
This was the most sensible post in this thread.....

Its too many TEEN AGED, Watching too much TV, thinking they have redeeming Street Cred, lack of a Father Figure having, living in low income housing, below average academic performances, going no where folks you will ever meet in here
 5 years ago '04        #130
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 the synthesis said:
One dude is called 4oglocc who said he wud beat GAMES a.ss when he see's him and the other dude is Charlamagne, a fu*kin ex radio sidekick for Wendy Williams.

Charlamagne ain't no rapper, he is like a black version of Howard Stern, basically a Shock Jock.

The thing about Charlamagne is he speaks his mind - wrongly or rightly, people in Hip Hop suck each others d!cks, and loath a man who has the audacity to bring down their egos.

Its disturbing that someone wud risk their freedom to try and jump a sidekick radio host who isnt even about that life.
Didn't Charlamagne tell Busta he was gonna beat his a.ss? What's the difference btw a rapper talking sh*t and a shock jock talking sh*t? They're both trying to entertain people and both have to hold themselves responsible for the sh*t they say.
 5 years ago '09        #131
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,890 | Props total: 67007 67007
who???
prolly yet another no mane eastcoast rapper
this f!ght is the highlight of his non-existent career
 5 years ago '10        #132
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Michael_Moore said:
if you run your mouth about ppl..don't be surprised when ppl approach you to test you on it....the same applies to 40 Glocc..why's he surprised?
 marcchrome said:
i see a lot of sh*t talkin' n*ggas catchin l's this summer.....
Long overdue fam
 07-10-2012, 05:48 PM         #133
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Didn't Charlamagne tell Busta he was gonna beat his a.ss? What's the difference btw a rapper talking sh*t and a shock jock talking sh*t? They're both trying to entertain people and both have to hold themselves responsible for the sh*t they say.
Not to my knowledge....

Also if Busta has a problem with Charlamagne shouldnt he be the confronting him like GAME confronted 40?

Also if you look at Bustas issue with Charlamagne about some sh*t Wendy Williams said many years before he worked for her, then why Busta mad at him, go confront Wendy Williams.

Charlamagne is and never was a gangsta rapper, he's a radio personality, this sh*t is just lame beyond belief.
 5 years ago '11        #134
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 1266 1266
i grew up a boxer but that still didn't tell me what keepin a 5 meant.

real sh*t, squarin a 5 to me meant seein u on the streets with your 4-5 on you. guns bacand forth.. and ive seen down a barrel of a gun before, aint no thang.. cant think of thm type's poppin offan the slang at times when u in those situations.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 07-10-2012 at 05:58 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #135
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 hollabizak said:
Cant be a convicted felon and work for a radio station. Secondly this might be a message from Busta Rhymes.I know Buss said he wasnt gonna do nothin,that could be to throw people off tho. If Flex was gonna send somebody he wouldve done it already.
Lol who says a convicted felon can't work for a radio station? it's probably one of the few jobs they can get. Tim Allen aka Tim the tool man taylor did years for selling coke and they gave him a tv show.
 5 years ago '04        #136
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 SomeOnesoN said:
i grew up a boxer but that still didn't tell me what keepin a 5 meant.

real sh*t, squarin a 5 to me meant seein u on the streets with your 4-5 on you. guns bacand forth.. and ive seen down a barrel of a gun before, aint no thang.. cant think of thm type's poppin offan the slang at times when u in those situations.
shooting a fair one...one on one

mano y mano

sheesh....
 5 years ago '08        #137
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
sent the goons at em
 5 years ago '11        #138
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 6483 6483
 dlettern said:
Its them homo bangers that jump cats. To be honest with you, I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED cats getting jumped in Queens, NY. I guess it can happen, but I never seen that in my hood. Same with B-More, I used to visit there all the time when I was younger.

Anyone who thinks jumping anyone is cool is a bi*ch, word up. If as a man you can't protect your own as such, might as well get a s3x change......
n*ggas get banked (jumped) here n*gga

I hate when people speak on a city they not from.
 5 years ago '06        #139
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 NO RELIGION said:
n*gga you a gay lil b fan. If you seen 12 n*ggas approaching you,you'd drop to your knees like you were In a limbo contest. F.o.h.
f*ggot
 07-10-2012, 07:13 PM         #140
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
Word. That's not to say that people NEVER get jumped, but it doesn't happen as often. People usually shoot the 5 or someone's pulling the blicky out. That's just how it is.
wtf is the 5 bra?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy