Nas - Life Is Good [Official Album Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #761
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
my ears are having orgasms
 5 years ago '09        #762
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19308 19308
 brooklynzfinest said:
ayo...I just got THAT much more arrogant in my NaS=GOAT argument...cuz there's no argument...

This is what I've been waiting for with the beat selections...still kept it 90s on top of it all...the great lyrics were there with that IWW flow I've missed...feeling the variety of subject matter...definitely one of esco's best...don't know where it fits tho cuz I gotta give it time to marinate...This is the same way I remember feeling on campus when stillmatic leaked for the first time tho...

Man...I was weeded off master kush and listening to this album slapped me in the face and sobered me up like...this sh*t righ here....this sh*t righ herrrreeeee.....I'ma bring it back to p-hill and nas bbs golden era days...

"NaS=GOAT=FACT; every other rapper's place in hip hop's history is an a.ssessment based on opinion and taste"

I got the ain't noooobody telling me different grill...

[pic - click to view]

ONE.
this album got Nas fans like Nas been the GOAT the n*gga just solidifying it right now.
 5 years ago '10        #763
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784

[pic - click to view]

cd downloaded in 10 mins before work... about to be jammin...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #764
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 1445 1445
At work till 5 PM, it's almost 12 over here right now

Knew I shouldn't have clicked this thread and read all pages, sh*t got me hyped
 07-12-2012, 04:41 AM         #765
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #766
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 thegoldenhero said:
this album got Nas fans like Nas been the GOAT the n*gga just solidifying it right now.
 5 years ago '09        #767
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
On 2nd listen...ran summer on smash bac like 3 times
 5 years ago '11        #768
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 7772 7772
Whoaaaaa daaaaaamn maaaaaaan.... Flo-Rida new sh*t went str8 to the trash bin after this hit my phone SD card!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #769
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
Life is Good But This Album is Great..............
 5 years ago '04        #770
The Majestic 
space
space
Salaam Remi went crazy on this album WOW Beats are Fiiiiiire...
 5 years ago '04        #771
The Majestic 
space
space
 bigpinero said:
Black Bond, Roses and Where's the love are sick bonus tracks!
Word them joints are AMAZING.....like the rest of the album...
 5 years ago '06        #772
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
summer on smash is garbage...the rest of the album >>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #773
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Karamu said:
of course

old heads won't admit that though
Salaam Remi's beat from Poison off of Stillmatic is better than ALL of the Salaam Remi beats on Life is Good. Every last one of them. He's only come close to topping it with "Made You Look".
 5 years ago '09        #774
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1814 1814
The 1st couple songs didn't move me at all. I happen to be one of the bigger fans of "Untitled" and "Distant Relatives" so I did not mind the direction he was headed. As soon as I heard "The Don" and "nasty", I knew what he was doing. Trying to appease all those "we want the old nas, esco, etc" n*ggas.
Honestly, I ain't trying to hear that Back To The 90s sh*t folk. You can leave that back where his kango and kufi be at.

That being said, sh*t started picking up round the end of Queen's Story, then it was like every track after that was damn near fire. I fux with that "Reach Out" with Mary J. That almost sound like the more truer summer record than "Summer on Smash". And the latter isn't even that bad. I didn't even mind Miguel's prince rendition at the end (I'm a fan lol).

So far so good though. I'm on "Stay" now (had to skip the don of course) and it sounds like a banger so I think NaS might got one here with LIG.
 5 years ago '05        #775
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Travi$ said:
The 1st couple songs didn't move me at all. I happen to be one of the bigger fans of "Untitled" and "Distant Relatives" so I did not mind the direction he was headed. As soon as I heard "The Don" and "nasty", I knew what he was doing. Trying to appease all those "we want the old nas, esco, etc" n*ggas.
Honestly, I ain't trying to hear that Back To The 90s sh*t folk. You can leave that back where his kango and kufi be at.

That being said, sh*t started picking up round the end of Queen's Story, then it was like every track after that was damn near fire. I fux with that "Reach Out" with Mary J. That almost sound like the more truer summer record than "Summer on Smash". And the latter isn't even that bad. I didn't even mind Miguel's prince rendition at the end (I'm a fan lol).

So far so good though. I'm on "Stay" now (had to skip the don of course) and it sounds like a banger so I think NaS might got one here with LIG.
I'm sure glad he didnt try to appease fans like you. Otherwise I wouldnt be spending my money on Tuesday.
 07-12-2012, 07:15 AM         #776
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:

What? Shut up
 07-12-2012, 07:16 AM         #777
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On 3rd track already classic
 5 years ago '10        #778
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Still listening, sounding like 7-8 right now.
 5 years ago '04        #779
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
this is a real good album nas got another one on his hands
 5 years ago '04        #780
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3824 3824
Can someone pm me a linkkkkkkkkkkk pleaseeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago