Jul 9 - Celebrity chef Anthony Sedlak dies at age 29

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,801 | Props total: 9122 9122
 White Face said:
Nice health care you got there canada, real thorough
Keep talking grizzly and I'll come check you
 07-09-2012, 08:10 PM         #22
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Damn what kinda "undiagnosed medical condition" can cause a CHEF to drop dead when he looks to be in good health?!
the bug
 5 years ago '11        #23
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
R.i.p.
 5 years ago '08        #24
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
R.i.p.
 5 years ago '04        #25
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 107 107
dang thats crazy
 07-09-2012, 11:12 PM         #26
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
rip to the dude. imo diet prolly had a lot to do with it if it wasn't drugs. cheesesteak factory? ppl need to realize the effects of meat in one's diet. we eat so much of a cow in our diets and we're really not designed to consume meat like that. i bet you it was heart related....im just guessing though. still, 29 is awfully young to go.
Nah man, fat and meat have nothing to do with heart attacks or heart disease (unless you just completely over eat, in which anything is bad for you when you do that.) Ask any legit doctor or nutritionist. It's inflammation which causes both. Inflammation mostly caused by sugar, grains and starch (which we are relatively new to the human diet compared to meat and plants.)

There's been a lot of disinformation from animal rights groups about meat and specifically fat and saturated fat. Both of which aren't bad for you. People don't get fat because they eat fat. People get fat because they eat sugar, and other complex foods the body isn't designed to break down so it just turns it into fat. Humans have been eating fat for ages, and actually, fat is a way better energy source than carbs. The human body knows fat, complex carbs are still kind of alien to it. That's the main culprit for heart disease and the obesity problem.

One of the biggest mistakes people on diets do is eat a low fat diet. The fat is replaced by carbs usually in these foods that scream "LOW FAT" so unless they do some insane exercise they see limited results. You want to lose fat? EAT FAT. That's right, your body stores fat as emergency energy. Which means, if your body isn't getting fat, it panics and turns carbs and excess protein into fat because it thinks you're starving. If you eat fat, your body knows fat is coming in, so it burns the fat it already has as energy. The problem these days is we all think carbs when we think energy. For athletes this works better, but for the regular person, fat is the better food you should look at as energy if you want a lean, healthy functioning body.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 07-09-2012 at 11:18 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #27
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. to the dued.....
 07-10-2012, 12:59 AM         #28
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i would catch his show when i can and my friends who live in vancouv say the food at his restaurant was delicious...crazy he's passed so young. r.i.p.

White Face said:
Nice health care you got there canada, real thorough

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #29
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10857 10857
WOW man thats really sad and off guard RIP to him.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19994 19994
damn thats too young, RIP
 5 years ago '10        #31
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563

People think cuz they skinny and got high metabolisms they can just fuk around but trust....this sh*t out here we call food nowadays is straight POISON. I moved back 2 India and they got McDonalds here now and all the sudden the heart disease, obesity, and cancer rate literally shot up 50%
 5 years ago '09        #32
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 JaYYo said:

People think cuz they skinny and got high metabolisms they can just fuk around but trust....this sh*t out here we call food nowadays is straight POISON. I moved back 2 India and they got McDonalds here now and all the sudden the heart disease, obesity, and cancer rate literally shot up 50%
You really can't tell someone's health by their size OR their age these days. My buddy hasn't eaten fruits or vegetables for almost 18 years and he's the size of a broomstick. He's losing weight actually. I know for a fact his health is TERRIBLE.
 5 years ago '06        #33
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 73 73

R.I.P
 5 years ago '06        #34
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25756 25756
Dang that's sad man ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy