Jul 9 - Celebrity chef Anthony Sedlak dies at age 29

most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM         #21
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Damn what kinda "undiagnosed medical condition" can cause a CHEF to drop dead when he looks to be in good health?!
the bug
 6 years ago '11        #22
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 300 300
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '08        #23
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 2 2
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '04        #24
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,929 | Props total: 127 127
dang thats crazy
 07-09-2012, 10:12 PM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
rip to the dude. imo diet prolly had a lot to do with it if it wasn't drugs. cheesesteak factory? ppl need to realize the effects of meat in one's diet. we eat so much of a cow in our diets and we're really not designed to consume meat like that. i bet you it was heart related....im just guessing though. still, 29 is awfully young to go.
Nah man, fat and meat have nothing to do with heart attacks or heart disease (unless you just completely over eat, in which anything is bad for you when you do that.) Ask any legit doctor or nutritionist. It's inflammation which causes both. Inflammation mostly caused by sugar, grains and starch (which we are relatively new to the human diet compared to meat and plants.)

There's been a lot of disinformation from animal rights groups about meat and specifically fat and saturated fat. Both of which aren't bad for you. People don't get fat because they eat fat. People get fat because they eat sugar, and other complex foods the body isn't designed to break down so it just turns it into fat. Humans have been eating fat for ages, and actually, fat is a way better energy source than carbs. The human body knows fat, complex carbs are still kind of alien to it. That's the main culprit for heart disease and the obesity problem.

One of the biggest mistakes people on diets do is eat a low fat diet. The fat is replaced by carbs usually in these foods that scream "LOW FAT" so unless they do some insane exercise they see limited results. You want to lose fat? EAT FAT. That's right, your body stores fat as emergency energy. Which means, if your body isn't getting fat, it panics and turns carbs and excess protein into fat because it thinks you're starving. If you eat fat, your body knows fat is coming in, so it burns the fat it already has as energy. The problem these days is we all think carbs when we think energy. For athletes this works better, but for the regular person, fat is the better food you should look at as energy if you want a lean, healthy functioning body.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 07-09-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #26
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
R.I.P. to the dued.....
 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM         #27
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i would catch his show when i can and my friends who live in vancouv say the food at his restaurant was delicious...crazy he's passed so young. r.i.p.

White Face said:
Nice health care you got there canada, real thorough

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #28
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,786 | Props total: 13151 13151
WOW man thats really sad and off guard RIP to him.
 6 years ago '07        #29
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23816 23816
damn thats too young, RIP
 6 years ago '10        #30
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 566 566

People think cuz they skinny and got high metabolisms they can just fuk around but trust....this sh*t out here we call food nowadays is straight POISON. I moved back 2 India and they got McDonalds here now and all the sudden the heart disease, obesity, and cancer rate literally shot up 50%
 6 years ago '09        #31
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 19 19
 JaYYo said:

People think cuz they skinny and got high metabolisms they can just fuk around but trust....this sh*t out here we call food nowadays is straight POISON. I moved back 2 India and they got McDonalds here now and all the sudden the heart disease, obesity, and cancer rate literally shot up 50%
You really can't tell someone's health by their size OR their age these days. My buddy hasn't eaten fruits or vegetables for almost 18 years and he's the size of a broomstick. He's losing weight actually. I know for a fact his health is TERRIBLE.
 6 years ago '06        #32
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 177 177

R.I.P
 6 years ago '06        #33
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,467 | Props total: 36462 36462
Dang that's sad man ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
59 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
117 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy