$20/person Fantasy Football league .. 10-12 teams

most viewed right now
 132
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #541
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
Yung you gotta offer a receiver in that deal bruh. I don't need anymore RBs

Once Fred Jax get back it's on and poppin.
 5 years ago '10        #542
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
u know damn well fred jackson will not be a viable fantasy starter when he gets back


cj is leading the league in rushing. some jobs are taken because of injury ... this is one of em
 09-20-2012, 01:51 PM         #543
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
u know damn well fred jackson will not be a viable fantasy starter when he gets back


cj is leading the league in rushing. some jobs are taken because of injury ... this is one of em
I doubt they gave him all that money to make him sit on the bench when he gets back.

I do see Spiller permanently taking some of his carries now.

It hurts Jackson's numbers but Jackson will eat into the carries that Spiller is getting right now too. It helps neither in fantasy but probably makes Buffalo better in real life.
 5 years ago '10        #544
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
I agree with you that it'll hurt them both when they split but moreso Jackson. He went from probably an upper tier RB2 to a potential flex option incase of injury.

Spiller, in regards to where he was drafted by most fantasy players, already exceeded expectations. From a bench RB to a RB1 with Fred injured and probably a rb2 or top notch flex option when Fred returns
 5 years ago '12        #545
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 Thee Yung Star said:
u know damn well fred jackson will not be a viable fantasy starter when he gets back


cj is leading the league in rushing. some jobs are taken because of injury ... this is one of em
Doesnt matter. It was a sh*tty trade offer. Alfred Morris could be out of the lineup any week and you know it. He's in a Shanahan system. That's why you tryna sell high on that n*gga.

In order to trade for something you want, you gotta give up some actual star value n*gga.

sh*t's chess not checkers.

Plus, I've already seen your dealings before
 5 years ago '10        #546
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 iSpeakGenius said:
Doesnt matter. It was a sh*tty trade offer. Alfred Morris could be out of the lineup any week and you know it. He's in a Shanahan system. That's why you tryna sell high on that n*gga.

In order to trade for something you want, you gotta give up some actual star value n*gga.

sh*t's chess not checkers.

Plus, I've already seen your dealings before
I threw benson in there as well for depth.

You have two runningbacks. I was Tryna give U Morris and benson so u have more options with the flex.


And Morris is the real deal. This shanahan myth is so overblown. He runs rbs into the ground when he finds the right one. Rg3 rushing for touchdowns is my only issue with alfred
 5 years ago '12        #547
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 Thee Yung Star said:
I threw benson in there as well for depth.

You have two runningbacks. I was Tryna give U Morris and benson so u have more options with the flex.


And Morris is the real deal. This shanahan myth is so overblown. He runs rbs into the ground when he finds the right one. Rg3 rushing for touchdowns is my only issue with alfred
You're talking to the RG3 owner.

I'm not gonna give you Doug Martin, Leshore and Torrey Smith when you're gonna still have Forte, Ridley, Marshall, Newton, Wallace, and Bennett.

And then you will still have McGahee on your bench?!

I should give you Foster and my $50 too, right?


Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 09-20-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #548
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 iSpeakGenius said:
You're talking to the RG3 owner.

I'm not gonna give you Doug Martin, Leshore and Torrey Smith when you're gonna still have Forte, Ridley, Marshall, Newton, Wallace, and Bennett.

And then you will still have McGahee on your bench?!

I should give you Foster and my $50 too, right?
keep Foster just throw me that $50

LeShore could be trash, and Torrey Smith is the definition of average. you can keep LeShoure, how bout that?

I was just throwing out a deal homie. Ofc its lowball n*gga, I'm Jewish thats the process. you throw out a deal and work from there.
 5 years ago '04        #549
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
Knickslost sorry it had to be you another win for Othello cartel
 5 years ago '11        #550
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
fu*k this league I'm always facing a 20 point defense
 5 years ago '10        #551
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 wjcorner said:
fu*k this league I'm always facing a 20 point defense


thank god i played RGIIISBXLVIIMVP Coalition ... bailed me out.


can't wait till tuesday to see my new look squads projections.


3-0
 5 years ago '05        #552
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
unless lynch goes for like 30 points im looking at 2-0-1
 09-24-2012, 12:11 PM         #553
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
unless lynch goes for like 30 points im looking at 2-0-1
I would have won if the Cowboys didn't suck so badly.

0 points for Witten.

Victor Cruz, Dez Bryant (what a fantasy bust he's turning out to be), and Desean Jackson got me 3 points less than Dennis Pitta got by himself. WHAT A JOKE.

I did think it was Dez's year to be an elite WR, I was seriously wrong.
 5 years ago '05        #554
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Gramz said:
I would have won if the Cowboys didn't suck so badly.

0 points for Witten.

Victor Cruz, Dez Bryant (what a fantasy bust he's turning out to be), and Desean Jackson got me 3 points less than Dennis Pitta got by himself. WHAT A JOKE.

I did think it was Dez's year to be an elite WR, I was seriously wrong.
you need to stop playing witten, not saying that we knew rudoulph would go off for 15, but until witten gives you something...bench his a.ss
 09-24-2012, 12:21 PM         #555
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you need to stop playing witten, not saying that we knew rudoulph would go off for 15, but until witten gives you something...bench his a.ss
I almost did but I thought the 49ers would thrash Ponder and the Vikings.

Bucs gave up a bunch of points to Giants the week before so I thought Romo was going to light them up too.

I do get to look forward to playing Drew Brees at least twice this season.
 5 years ago '12        #556
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
 Gramz said:
I almost did but I thought the 49ers would thrash Ponder and the Vikings.

Bucs gave up a bunch of points to Giants the week before so I thought Romo was going to light them up too.

I do get to look forward to playing Drew Brees at least twice this season.
I'll take Dez off your hands....
 5 years ago '10        #557
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
sorry mr. gustavo .... gotta take u out this week son


with yo own players

hope willis can play this week though ...
 5 years ago '05        #558
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Thee Yung Star said:
sorry mr. gustavo .... gotta take u out this week son


with yo own players

hope willis can play this week though ...
im not losing, coming for that no. 1 spot
 5 years ago '10        #559
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Only 1 u gettin is that 1 in the loss column
 5 years ago '05        #560
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Thee Yung Star said:
Only 1 u gettin is that 1 in the loss column
there aint one there yet and i plan to keep it that way
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy