$20/person Fantasy Football league .. 10-12 teams

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #421
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
They all just want you to take Cam. It's that simple.
 5 years ago '05        #422
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 bigmike123456 said:
I think we can all agree he got r*ped wit kno Vaseline but I won't veto it they are both coo wit the trade I won't hate on it. State prop hope u don't regret the trade but I won't hate
nah homie if yall want to veto it by all means, i'll just have to find another way
 5 years ago '05        #423
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
They all just want you to take Cam. It's that simple.
if thats what they are waiting for then they can keep waiting
 5 years ago '05        #424
space
space
 Gramz said:
This trade needs to be vetoed or reworked for the reasons I stated. You're not getting enough back for Brees and had many rounds after to take Flacco if you truly thought he was going to have a breakout year. Trade makes zero sense especially after the 1st game of the season.

I get the trade from Yung's perspective, I'm not hating on you homie.

I'm letting my reasons be known and not just hitting "Veto" w/o an explanation.
nobody cares about the reasons, i know i dont , if you want to do it, do it
 5 years ago '12        #425
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
I'm gone from this thread for one day and this is the type of fu*kery I see upon my return.

It's week 1. To add Brees and Hernandez to a team that already has Forte, Ridley and Brandon Marshall, you might as well pencil that n*gga in for at least a top 2 finish.

StateProp you not getting enough for Brees and Hernandez. At least ask for Forte them 2, I mean damn.

But as Commish, I won't vote either way

Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 09-11-2012 at 08:43 PM..
 09-11-2012, 08:42 PM         #426
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
nobody cares about the reasons, i know i dont , if you want to do it, do it
I already did.
 5 years ago '04        #427
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
Na I won't veto state prop u reason makes since even though I don't agree it's ur team not mine and I can be wrong good luck
 5 years ago '08        #428
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
This dude creating the Miami Heat and no one is going to Veto? We're playing for money. That sh*t don't even look even
 5 years ago '08        #429
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
I'm going to veto fu*k that... I'm being penalized for drafting good by virtue of this trade.

EDIT: YO THIS sh*t WENT THROUGH? ARE YOU SERIOUS B? ARE YOU SERIOUS n*ggaS?

PLEASE fu*kING EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHAT WORLD THIS TRADE IS FAIR?

Edit2: Turd moment. Vetoed.

Last edited by Illuminati; 09-11-2012 at 08:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #430
space
space
 Gramz said:
This trade needs to be vetoed or reworked for the reasons I stated. You're not getting enough back for Brees and had many rounds after to take Flacco if you truly thought he was going to have a breakout year. Trade makes zero sense especially after the 1st game of the season.

I get the trade from Yung's perspective, I'm not hating on you homie.

I'm letting my reasons be known and not just hitting "Veto" w/o an explanation.
Week 1 can be indicative of the rest of the season.

There was a guy named arian foster who had a good first week a couple years ago. Arian probly didn't go higher than the 6th round in any draft. Some teams took a risk and traded 2nd round quality guys for him and they went on to win their fantasy leagues.

Point being, decisions based on week 1 can either be boom or bust. we know shanahan loves his RB's. he loves to have a WORKHORSE. Every GOOD TEAM he had, he had a workhorse RB. I'm not saying Morris is the next Arian Foster but he is already a solid RB2 with potential to be a RB1 with that defense/offensive line/RG3. State Property has the worst RBs in our league so he needs to take a risk.

The trade would appear a lot better if Cam was involve instead of Flacco.. but maybe he doesn't want that Cam risk. Cam can go off for 28 points one week and then 10 in the next. Flacco has a deep threat in Smith, a nice new tight end in Pitta, a possession receiver in Boldin and an amazing receiver out of the backfield in Ray Rice.

Reggie Wayne is definitely an upgrade over Steve Smith. I would NOT trade Wayne for Smith straight up if it was offered to me. Wayne saw EIGHTEEN TARGETS. one eight. 9 times 2. 6 times 3. the colts are going to finish 6-10, 8-8 at best this year and will be trailing in probably every game. That means Luck is going to need to pass it a ton. He's a better passer than Cam is and Wayne, up until last season, was head and shoulders above Steve Smith. The only reason Wayne had a drop off last year was because of QB play. Wayne looks like the Wayne of old. I'm potentially losing out on a WR1 for a WR2 in Steve Smith. I'll go as far as to say Wayne might be a better option for me to start than Mike Wallace.

Hernandez is another one of those guys who can get u 15 this week and 3 the next. Pettigrew will get you 7-9 a game like clockwork. He also makes a good point, with the addition of Lloyd/Ridley and Gronk still being there, there will be at least 7 or so down weeks for Hernandez. I think Hernandez is better than Pettigrew but SP knows what he wants.

I respect yall for giving your opinions but it's not like State Property is going into this blindly ... he's making an a.ssessment and sticking to it.

I see yall vetoed it ... it is what it is. We can go back to the drawing board and come up with something else.

n*ggas act like I ain't the Miami Heat regardless of this trade
 5 years ago '12        #431
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm jus gonna put this out there. StateProp and Yung Star play against each other in Week 4.

Yung Star would have Forte and Marshall at Dallas (probably a shootout). Brees at Green Bay's awful secondary. Ridley and Hernandez against Buffalo (another shootout).

StateProp, Yung gonna whup that a.ss in week 4. It won't matter who you have starting.

Jus sayin'.
 5 years ago '10        #432
space
space
Reggie Wayne this year will be what Steve Smith was last year. He will re-emerge as a WR1 in fantasy.

Hell I'm willing to throw in Mike Wallace instead of Wayne if it makes things better for yall. Thats how confident I am in Wayne.
 5 years ago '11        #433
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2667 2667
at that trade...it was a risk but it could've paid off, I'm not gonna front. That's why I wasn't planning on vetoing it. But Brees shouldn't be going for an unproven running back. Saints run defense has historically been trash. Star had a better guarantee, I think Prop had more upside though
 5 years ago '07        #434
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
what league is this??? Im in too many
 5 years ago '05        #435
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2438 2438
It Got Vetoed
 5 years ago '05        #436
space
space
 iSpeakGenius said:
I'm jus gonna put this out there. StateProp and Yung Star play against each other in Week 4.

Yung Star would have Forte and Marshall at Dallas (probably a shootout). Brees at Green Bay's awful secondary. Ridley and Hernandez against Buffalo (another shootout).

StateProp, Yung gonna whup that a.ss in week 4. It won't matter who you have starting.

Jus sayin'.
dont matter, deal's dead
 5 years ago '11        #437
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2667 2667
 KnicksLost said:
what league is this??? Im in too many
$50 pay in joint
 5 years ago '05        #438
space
space
 wjcorner said:
at that trade...it was a risk but it could've paid off, I'm not gonna front. That's why I wasn't planning on vetoing it. But Brees shouldn't be going for an unproven running back. Saints run defense has historically been trash. Star had a better guarantee, I think Prop had more upside though
i agree with every word of this. i think it would pay off, we'll see regardless, fu*k it im bout to play madden
 5 years ago '05        #439
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Week 1 can be indicative of the rest of the season.

There was a guy named arian foster who had a good first week a couple years ago. Arian probly didn't go higher than the 6th round in any draft. Some teams took a risk and traded 2nd round quality guys for him and they went on to win their fantasy leagues.

Point being, decisions based on week 1 can either be boom or bust. we know shanahan loves his RB's. he loves to have a WORKHORSE. Every GOOD TEAM he had, he had a workhorse RB. I'm not saying Morris is the next Arian Foster but he is already a solid RB2 with potential to be a RB1 with that defense/offensive line/RG3. State Property has the worst RBs in our league so he needs to take a risk.

The trade would appear a lot better if Cam was involve instead of Flacco.. but maybe he doesn't want that Cam risk. Cam can go off for 28 points one week and then 10 in the next. Flacco has a deep threat in Smith, a nice new tight end in Pitta, a possession receiver in Boldin and an amazing receiver out of the backfield in Ray Rice.

Reggie Wayne is definitely an upgrade over Steve Smith. I would NOT trade Wayne for Smith straight up if it was offered to me. Wayne saw EIGHTEEN TARGETS. one eight. 9 times 2. 6 times 3. the colts are going to finish 6-10, 8-8 at best this year and will be trailing in probably every game. That means Luck is going to need to pass it a ton. He's a better passer than Cam is and Wayne, up until last season, was head and shoulders above Steve Smith. The only reason Wayne had a drop off last year was because of QB play. Wayne looks like the Wayne of old. I'm potentially losing out on a WR1 for a WR2 in Steve Smith. I'll go as far as to say Wayne might be a better option for me to start than Mike Wallace.

Hernandez is another one of those guys who can get u 15 this week and 3 the next. Pettigrew will get you 7-9 a game like clockwork. He also makes a good point, with the addition of Lloyd/Ridley and Gronk still being there, there will be at least 7 or so down weeks for Hernandez. I think Hernandez is better than Pettigrew but SP knows what he wants.

I respect yall for giving your opinions but it's not like State Property is going into this blindly ... he's making an a.ssessment and sticking to it.

I see yall vetoed it ... it is what it is. We can go back to the drawing board and come up with something else.

n*ggas act like I ain't the Miami Heat regardless of this trade
pretty on point right here

edit: bolded parts i definitely agree with

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-11-2012 at 09:23 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #440
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
I wouldve gotten Cam 1st and foremost just cause rushing touchdowns are worth 6 and passing is worth 4.

Cam will have most rushing touchdowns for a QB again this year but deal is dead.

OR IS IT?!?!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy