$20/person Fantasy Football league .. 10-12 teams

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
62 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
30 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #401
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,327 | Props total: 1214 1214
Wait WTF This TRADE IS Full Of r*pe..... Veto This Shiit

Gus traded Drew Brees, NO QB to ST*R
Gus traded Steve Smith, Car WR to ST*R
Gus traded Aaron Hernandez, NE TE to ST*R
Gus traded Pierre Thomas, NO RB to ST*R
ST*R traded Alfred Morris, Wsh RB to Gus
ST*R traded Reggie Wayne, Ind WR to Gus
ST*R traded Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE to Gus
ST*R traded Joe Flacco, Bal QB to Gus
 4 years ago '04        #402
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 195 195
I don't get in people trades but since it's over I think u overpaid state prop won't go as far in say u got r*ped but u didn't win
 4 years ago '05        #403
space
space
What u Mean State Prop Got r*ped Raw w/ No Condom

Fuccking Giving Up On Brees After One Bad Game For Flacco

Trading A.Hernandaz Who Will have At Least 8 TD's This Yr For Pettigrew

Steve Smith For Reggie Wayne

#JustSaying This is a Bad Trade To Much Money on the Line To gut Your Team Out after The 1st week
 4 years ago '10        #404
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
$16,720 | Props total: 2856 2856
He's definitely taking a risk but what If Morris is the real deal? What If he gets 25 carries a game? Then state just got himself a legit rb2.

Also, Wayne is a slight upgrade over smith. Wayne had 18 targets in week 1... If he stays healthy he can be a wR 1.

Only thing I really question is him taking flacco over cam

And don't veto my sh*t becuz I drafted well and have movable pieces and y'all stopped caring after round 9.
 4 years ago '05        #405
space
space
Blah Blah Blah......No Way That Trade Should Go Thru

Then You'll Have a Super Team....The League Is Competitive As It Is

You Will Have an Automatic Playoff Spot w/ That Potential Squad

+ State Team Isn't That Deep At All Pretty Much he'll Be Done If That Skins RB Is a 1 week Bust

The Reason Y We Changed The Buy In From 20 to 50 ..To Have Everyone Interested Year Long

Mad Money Is On the Line Here

Last edited by BronxBombers; 09-11-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #406
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 195 195
U right Bronx he got r*ped I'm tryin give him the benefit. Once again I would not want redskins rb it can change week to week. I'm not hatin on the trade congrat on the r*pe yung
 4 years ago '05        #407
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,457 | Props total: 2908 2908
 bigmike123456 said:
U right Bronx he got r*ped I'm tryin give him the benefit. Once again I would not want redskins rb it can change week to week. I'm not hatin on the trade congrat on the r*pe yung
i got better at WR and RB lost nothing at TE and i expect flacco to take the next step. meanwhile im not sure what to think of brees, he may throw a lot of picks this year and we all know he isnt going to have the year he did last year, and he doesnt have the same weapons. flacco with that balance attack isnt going to throw many picks and is going to get more yards and tds...im loving my position

flacco
gore
morris
bowe
wayne
pettigrew
ravens/bears d and ST

have some other moves in the pipeline, im good over here
 4 years ago '10        #408
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
RB is not a deep position this year. If Morris stays healthy and dwyer gets the steelers starting RB job (which I think he will), SP has 3 nice rbs and a nice pair of wr's

He took flacco over cam, I offered cam maybe this is flaccos breakout year
 4 years ago '05        #409
space
space
 4 years ago '05        #410
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
RB is not a deep position this year. If Morris stays healthy and dwyer gets the steelers starting RB job (which I think he will), SP has 3 nice rbs and a nice pair of wr's

He took flacco over cam, I offered cam maybe this is flaccos breakout year
i think it is flacco's year, and i think cam takes a step back, i want to stay far away from him, thats why smith was on the table
 09-11-2012, 07:35 PM         #411
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the trade was accepted so the rest of the league gets to vote on it right? That's the rules we had set up.

That trade would be okay if Cam was in it but how are you going to downgrade from Brees to Flacco?

Downgrade from Steve Smith to Reggie Wayne?

Downgrade from Hernandez to Pettigrew?

All this for a Shanahan RB?

I'm not saying I'll veto it but the league definitely needs to vote on a trade of this magnitude.
 09-11-2012, 07:39 PM         #412
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see where to vote on it now.
 4 years ago '10        #413
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
Reggie Wayne > Steve smith

Luck will be passing 35 times a game minimum. Wayne saw 18 targets in week 1 and out performed smith. Luck is also a better passer than cam, regardless of the turnovers.

And this shanahan RB thing is so over blown. He used a stable of rbs in the past because he couldn't find a good one. What about Portis? Terrell Davis? Droughns? Gary?

Morris is light years ahead of Royster and definitely better than Helu. He will get 20 carries a game easy.

Last edited by #JewLife; 09-11-2012 at 07:44 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #414
space
space
 Gramz said:
So the trade was accepted so the rest of the league gets to vote on it right? That's the rules we had set up.

That trade would be okay if Cam was in it but how are you going to downgrade from Brees to Flacco?

Downgrade from Steve Smith to Reggie Wayne?

Downgrade from Hernandez to Pettigrew?

All this for a Shanahan RB?

I'm not saying I'll veto it but the league definitely needs to vote on a trade of this magnitude.
how is pettigrew a downgrade when he's going to be the 2nd option for stafford when brady has all those weapons and ridley will be featured more? how is wayne a downgrade from smith? teams are going to run all over the saints, less possessions for brees and yall think he's going to really throw that many td's again? yall think backwards i swear
 4 years ago '05        #415
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Reggie Wayne > Steve smith

Luck will be passing 35 times a game minimum. Wayne saw 18 targets in week 1 and out performed smith. Luck is also a better passer than cam, regardless of the turnovers.

And this shanahan RB thing is so over blown. He used a stable of rbs in the past because he couldn't find a good one. What about Portis? Terrell Davis? Droughns? Gary?

Morris is light years ahead of Royster and definitely better than Helu. He will get 20 carries a game easy.
thank you i dont know where this whole shanny rb thing came from, someone needs to explain it to me. acting like he never had a feature back before
 09-11-2012, 07:50 PM         #416
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
how is pettigrew a downgrade when he's going to be the 2nd option for stafford when brady has all those weapons and ridley will be featured more? how is wayne a downgrade from smith? teams are going to run all over the saints, less possessions for brees and yall think he's going to really throw that many td's again? yall think backwards i swear
You're giving up Drew Brees, if you wanted Flacco that badly you could have drafted him in Rounds 1-10. If you really thought that about Brees, you shouldn't have drafted him so highly. You're not getting enough back for him.

Brees will still put up elite numbers.

It's his inclusion in this trade that will make me to have vote "Veto" on this trade.

At least I gave you my reasoning and didn't just hit "Veto" w/o an explanation.
 4 years ago '05        #417
space
space
 Gramz said:
You're giving up Drew Brees, if you wanted Flacco that badly you could have drafted him in Rounds 1-10. If you really thought that about Brees, you shouldn't have drafted him so highly. You're not getting enough for him.

Brees will still put up elite numbers.

It's his inclusion in this trade that will make me to have vote "Veto" on this trade.

At least I gave you my reasoning and didn't just hit "Veto" w/o an explanation.
im not giving up on brees, i took him to trade him, i had the second pick overall and my depth sucks. its not about having flacco over brees, its about me thinking they are going to put up similar numbers WHILE upgrading at WR, RB, and possibly TE
 09-11-2012, 07:59 PM         #418
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
im not giving up on brees, i took him to trade him, i had the second pick overall and my depth sucks. its not about having flacco over brees, its about me thinking they are going to put up similar numbers WHILE upgrading at WR, RB, and possibly TE
You're not getting enough back. You took Steve Smith when you could have took Reggie Wayne if you thought Wayne was an upgrade over Smith. Why didn't you just take Wayne over Smith when you drafted Smith in Round 5 when Wayne went in Round 8?

You took Hernandez in Round 3 but want to downgrade to Pettigrew who was drafted in Round 9? If you wanted Pettigew that badly, you had a lot of rounds after the fact to take him.

We're only 1 game into the season.
 4 years ago '05        #419
space
space
 Gramz said:
You're not getting enough back. You took Steve Smith when you could have took Reggie Wayne if you thought Wayne was an upgrade over Smith. Why didn't you just take Wayne over Smith when you drafted Smith in Round 5 when Wayne went in Round 8?

You took Hernandez in Round 3 but want to downgrade to Pettigrew who was drafted in Round 9? If you wanted Pettigew that badly, you had a lot of rounds after the fact to take him.

We're only 1 game into the season.
i took smith because i thought i was going to get ridley, he was taking before that so i had to go RB, after that i went bears D because of hester. hernanadez and pettigrew are equal value, but pett is going to get more targets, he just is. i have no problem keeping hernandez, but i wont win anything with ronnie brown and thomas as my rb. same round wayne was taken i had to take blackmon. please stop homie. if the trade dont make sense to you veto it and leave it at that, because im doing this for obvious reasons from my perspective.
 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM         #420
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i took smith because i thought i was going to get ridley, he was taking before that so i had to go RB, after that i went bears D because of hester. hernanadez and pettigrew are equal value, but pett is going to get more targets, he just is. i have no problem keeping hernandez, but i wont win anything with ronnie brown and thomas as my rb. same round wayne was taken i had to take blackmon. please stop homie. if the trade dont make sense to you veto it and leave it at that, because im doing this for obvious reasons from my perspective.
This trade needs to be vetoed or reworked for the reasons I stated. You're not getting enough back for Brees and had many rounds after to take Flacco if you truly thought he was going to have a breakout year. Trade makes zero sense especially after the 1st game of the season.

I get the trade from Yung's perspective, I'm not hating on you homie.

I'm letting my reasons be known and not just hitting "Veto" w/o an explanation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
144 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Street Fighter 5 Akuma Reveal Trailer - Playstation Experience 2016
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy