Kris Humphries Complicating 3 Team Trade For Howard

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1

only twitter that I follow because he broke news of Dwight opting in and is closest to the situation

read his tweets he still says 90% sure Dwight to BK

*kicks feet up
 5 years ago '06        #102
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 Illstreet said:
I'll murder Humphries if this falls thru... That's my word.
Bro dont worry trust me 100%
 5 years ago '05        #103
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 #1nasfan said:
Can u blame him ? He's supposed to just sit back and be used and take a bs 1-year deal to help a team pushing him to the side get better
i say smart on his end becuz he's a double double machine thats worth it, everyone else getting paid and getting long contracts why should he let that pass him bye?

funk that go get paid karhumpries but make it fast so howard can come to BK already!
 5 years ago '08        #104
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA
Cleveland is out as a third-team trade partner in a possible Orlando-Brooklyn deal for Dwight Howard, sources tell Y! Sports.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
Thank you Humphries... Don't let this sh*tty deal go thru
 5 years ago '06        #106
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 Magnum Brown said:
Thank you Humphries... Don't let this sh*tty deal go thru
Humphries has no leverage any team that wants him would rather take him and a first rounder vs just signing him outright he really doesnt have many suitors.
 5 years ago '11        #107
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

Per Ric Bucher:

- Bucher says Orlando and Brooklyn really really wants to get this deal to go down, but as each day goes by, it gets harder for them to complete the deal.

- Mike says "this trade is TRASH for Orlando, I don't want to disparage Brook Lopez or all these low first round picks, is this the best Orlando can do?"

- Bucher says "at least Orlando gets rid of Jason Richardson's contract. That's a good savings. It is real money to the owners."

- Mike asks is Orlando just being pushed around right now?

- Bucher says teams like the Bobcats, Cavs have more power now at this point because they know how Orlando wants to get this done asap.

- Bucher says "don't be surprise if you have to wait until October 12 before Dwight can be traded so that all the other players traded this summer can be re-traded again".

- Bucher says "a GM already says that Rob Hennigan is getting $0.25 over the $1 value on this trade, but that he wants to get this over with."

- Mike asks "any chance about the Lakers?"

- Bucher says "everything I heard about Lakers is that Andrew Bynum, and also Dwight Howard won't sign an extension this season."

- Mike asks "why won't Dwight want to come to LA?"

- Bucher says "when Dwight met with the Nets, they made him feel like the franchise. But when he spoke with the Lakers they sort of made him feel like just a normal player."

- Bucher says "when Dwight goes to a team like the Lakers, as a big man, he looks at that situation and says 'I HAVE to win a championship' because if he doesn't, he will be the only Lakers big man that hasn't win a champ, and that pressure makes Dwight hesitant esp since Kobe only has 2-3 years left."

- Bucher also talks about Dwight being uncomfortable being compared to Shaquille O'Neal with the Superman monicker.

- Bucher says Lakers just needs an Andre Igoudala player more than anything else.

[pic - click to view]

07-10-2012, 01:11 PM         #108
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gettin Pissed...
 5 years ago '06        #109
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Absence of Cleveland as a landing spot for Kris Humphries seriously hinders Brooklyn's ability to provide desired cap relief for Orlando.
 5 years ago '04        #110
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4283 4283
Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO
Bobcats willing to give Kris Humphries multi-year deal in potential 3-way trade with Nets & Magic, source says.

edit: Then there's this

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
A possible replacement for Cleveland as a third team, the Bobcats, are "not in the mix," says a person familiar with Charlotte's plans.
 5 years ago '07        #111
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 C.R.I.P. said:
Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO
Bobcats willing to give Kris Humphries multi-year deal in potential 3-way trade with Nets & Magic, source says.

edit: Then there's this

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
A possible replacement for Cleveland as a third team, the Bobcats, are "not in the mix," says a person familiar with Charlotte's plans.
 5 years ago '11        #112
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
The Nets have been negotiating an extension with Brook Lopez and could ultimately complete the deal in the next 48 hours, sources say.

Last edited by Chad09; 07-10-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4283 4283
I just went from excited to fu*king salty in like 20 seconds.
 5 years ago '05        #114
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
@SamAmicoofFSO Western Conference executive: "Let me know when Dwight Howard is traded. I've now officially lost interest." HOUSTON ROCKETS GM ANYONE?
 5 years ago '10        #115
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
 5 years ago '05        #116
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
The Nets have been engaged with Lopez’s representatives on a maximum contract extension, and if they feel like the possibility of acquiring Howard is slipping away, they’ll likely move to complete a deal with the restricted free agent in the next few days.
The Magic received medical reports on Lopez on Tuesday morning, and league sources said Orlando officials have concerns about committing four years of near-maximum contract money considering that he broke his foot twice last season and only appeared in five games.
 5 years ago '12        #117
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
- Bucher says "when Dwight met with the Nets, they made him feel like the franchise. But when he spoke with the Lakers they sort of made him feel like just a normal player."

- Bucher says "when Dwight goes to a team like the Lakers, as a big man, he looks at that situation and says 'I HAVE to win a championship' because if he doesn't, he will be the only Lakers big man that hasn't win a champ, and that pressure makes Dwight hesitant esp since Kobe only has 2-3 years left."

- Bucher also talks about Dwight being uncomfortable being compared to Shaquille O'Neal with the Superman monicker.

- Bucher says Lakers just needs an Andre Igoudala player more than anything else.
According to that report dwight coward can't handle the pressure of being a laker. Looks like he's STILL a mental midget. The only good thing about getting howard now would be making the haters cry. When will this dude man the fu*k up? Sounds like he only wants to go to new jersey because he wouldn't be expected to win there and the pressure would be off of him.

"the lakers made me feel...*sniff sniff* like a normal player *sniff sniff* "

sorry if the lakers don't treat you like the cavs treated lebron....fu*k outta here

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 07-10-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #118
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
East GM says Cavs least-favorite to deal with. "They irritate the crap out of everyone. But that means they're being smart. I applaud them."
Should also add: Cavs developing (furthering?) reputation as an annoying trade partner. Hard to pin down, constantly revising terms
fu*k yall nuggas
 5 years ago '06        #119
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 O_nasty said:
fu*k yall nuggas
soon as Bron left y'all turned into the bitter old man next door who won't even let you jump the fence to get your ball as a kid
 5 years ago '07        #120
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
soon as Bron left y'all turned into the bitter old man next door who won't even let you jump the fence to get your ball as a kid
Damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy