2012 Orlando Pro Summer League | Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 181
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3781 3781
 @TheRealDealBeal said:
may be a bit of stretch but its not laughable. We played decent ball after the all star break, and if you look at our roster we are not weak, not crazy like a Miami or Boston but we dont suck.

I still want one more top 7 pick before the playoffs but if this roster is ready I could see a 7th or 8th seed
 07-10-2012, 02:51 PM         #242
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
junior g would've busted a nut if he saw that...
 6 years ago '10        #243
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Ty Taylor is about to go off. Him and marshon
 6 years ago '11        #244
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
Marshon some a.ss now
 6 years ago '11        #245
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
ET with the blocks
 6 years ago '11        #246
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
ET is nice man we better resign him fu*k trading for courtney lee
 6 years ago '09        #247
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
Why didn't Fab Melo start?
 6 years ago '05        #248
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Yo, watching the higlights of the pacers vs thunder game. Missed the game today, I see Stephenson balled out and had 28 points, looked like Bird was happy as fu*k to haha.

Anyone who watched the game, how did Stephenson score most of his points? And was he passing a bit like last game? I see he got tripped up skip to my lou style though haha



^^ There is some highlights
 6 years ago '11        #249
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
 ReggieA said:
Why didn't Fab Melo start?
he aint start last game either


sully finally gets to start tho
 6 years ago '09        #250
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 elvisfreshly said:
he aint start last game either


sully finally gets to start tho
Teams will regret passing up on Sully and PJIII did not know a red flagged injury drops you to the end of the 1st after you were projected top 10-15, NBA Scouts lost
 07-10-2012, 03:34 PM         #251
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Yo, watching the higlights of the pacers vs thunder game. Missed the game today, I see Stephenson balled out and had 28 points, looked like Bird was happy as fu*k to haha.

Anyone who watched the game, how did Stephenson score most of his points? And was he passing a bit like last game? I see he got tripped up skip to my lou style though haha



^^ There is some highlights
attacking the basket...

he just made them lil point gaurds look worthless.
 6 years ago '05        #252
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Jayday00 said:
Let's give it up for my boy LANCE STEPHENSON! He looks like a MAN amongst BOYS out there! Wow! The Pacers been patient with this kid... and it really looks like he gonna take that next step! He schoolin OKC out there! Took him out for a break at the end of 3rd beginning of 4th, n OKC finally made a run.. Let's see when he comes back in!

Kid is doin it!
Larry Bird has put up with a bunch of his immature ways in the past, so you know he see somethign in Lance to keep him on the team even after those issues.

I really hope he can stay out of trouble and start helping out this young talented Pacers team this year

He has always had the skill and scoring ability, its more about the "OTHER" things with him. Sort of reminds me a pg/sg version of Cousins, in that they both are young and talented, but have some moments where they seem like teenagers or kids again.
 6 years ago '05        #253
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 1992 said:
attacking the basket...

he just made them lil point gaurds look worthless.
Good look pimp!

Im glad he is working on backing down smaller guards now and improving his passing. Last game yesterday he started the game off with a nice back down of a smaller guard, was hoping hed do that more.

Praying the Pacers players and coaching staff can keep him under control when he is off the basketball court, would be great if he can come off the bench for us and gets some instant points this year

 6 years ago '11        #254
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
 ReggieA said:
Teams will regret passing up on Sully and PJIII did not know a red flagged injury drops you to the end of the 1st after you were projected top 10-15, NBA Scouts lost
at first i was like

and ainge said he might need surgery

but now im loving it
 6 years ago '09        #255
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 katalist said:
Larry Bird has put up with a bunch of his immature ways in the past, so you know he see somethign in Lance to keep him on the team even after those issues.

I really hope he can stay out of trouble and start helping out this young talented Pacers team this year

He has always had the skill and scoring ability, its more about the "OTHER" things with him. Sort of reminds me a pg/sg version of Cousins, in that they both are young and talented, but have some moments where they seem like teenagers or kids again.
Lance that's my former ballhogging Shooting Guard.
 6 years ago '07        #256
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
MagicBBallOnline ‏@MagicBasketball
When Andre Drummond was asked if he was surprised with the physical play, he said "yes." O'Quinn asked the same question, "no."
lmao drummond is a bum
 6 years ago '11        #257
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
Sully aint scoring but atleast hes rebounding
 6 years ago '11        #258
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
Doc lookin good
 6 years ago '12        #259
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 239 239
hows perry jones played?
 6 years ago '11        #260
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
even our summer league team gettin out rebounded


were cursed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy