40 Glocc Offers His Side To Fight With The Game, Says Footage Was Edited

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,429 | Props total: 29661 29661
 Pleasure Boy said:
To all the Game groupies explain this... How did the blood end up on his sneakers? Coz no where in the video do you see Game kicking 40 Flop... Something mustv happened before that
still doesnt change the fact that the f*g 40 had it coming...whether it was just game doin it or he got jumped...good.....dude sh*tted on way too many people since he got "gunit affiliated"....even crips wooped his a.ss the other time
 5 years ago '05        #82
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 youngmic said:
still doesnt change the fact that the f*g 40 had it coming...whether it was just game doin it or he got jumped...good.....dude sh*tted on way too many people since he got "gunit affiliated"....even crips wooped his a.ss the other time
Yep. 40 had no problem when he's pullin sh*t like this on other n*ggas. The sad part is, I actually BELIEVE him. When I saw the new footage of another dude beatin his a.ss in them same bushes, I knew it was some dirtbag sh*t. But the problem is these grown a.ss men still running around on some gang style bully sh*t. These n*ggas need to grow the fu*k up.

Trust and believe this sh*t is not over and somebody is gonna get fu*ked up.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy