40 Glocc Offers His Side To Fight With The Game, Says Footage Was Edited

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 11300 11300

[video - click to view]

07-09-2012, 08:41 PM         #62
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite part about the whole altercation is according to 40 he was begging for his life. Game had heat pointed at him and he was telling him "Don't do it, man! Don't do it!!"
 5 years ago '04        #63
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
15 guys jumped me with guns

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #64
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
so this n*gga can punk other n*ggas with like 40 dudes but when it's his turn make excuses get real.
 5 years ago '12        #65
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I can see some of you n*ggas aint never had guns pointed at you, you guys have no fucckin idea what a fuccked up experience that is, I'm in no way a fan of 40 i've never even listened to any of his music in my life but Game's been a bi*ch, he even edit that "Stop Snitchin Stop Lying" video thats why he had to pay the police $5mil for that stupid sh*t, even if you a Game fan you cant deny he's a bi*ch, I was looking at that video looking like... Look at this loud mouthass n*gga

If you stay in ruff areas you know the loud mouth is the most coward mafuccka in your neighbourhood, loud as sh*t coz thats they defense mechanism coz they wanna scare you wit the vocals in order for you to back down. Game is a bi*ch, everyone supporting that so called fade is a bi*ch, i've been in situations where im wit my boys and have a n*gga wanna f!ght me not knowing that all my friends is around and they dont back down... But in situations like that i'd rather jus talk sh*t out and let it be, f!ghting is for fuccking idiots, Game's a fucckin rich n*gga wit a family does dumb sh*t and all his bi*chass fans glorify that sh*t like he won something... Give it a couple months, we'll be back here when someone gets shot
 5 years ago '05        #66
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Pleasure Boy said:
I can see some of you n*ggas aint never had guns pointed at you, you guys have no fucckin idea what a fuccked up experience that is, I'm in no way a fan of 40 i've never even listened to any of his music in my life but Game's been a bi*ch, he even edit that "Stop Snitchin Stop Lying" video thats why he had to pay the police $5mil for that stupid sh*t, even if you a Game fan you cant deny he's a bi*ch, I was looking at that video looking like... Look at this loud mouthass n*gga

If you stay in ruff areas you know the loud mouth is the most coward mafuccka in your neighbourhood, loud as sh*t coz thats they defense mechanism coz they wanna scare you wit the vocals in order for you to back down. Game is a bi*ch, everyone supporting that so called fade is a bi*ch, i've been in situations where im wit my boys and have a n*gga wanna f!ght me not knowing that all my friends is around and they dont back down... But in situations like that i'd rather jus talk sh*t out and let it be, f!ghting is for fuccking idiots, Game's a fucckin rich n*gga wit a family does dumb sh*t and all his bi*chass fans glorify that sh*t like he won something... Give it a couple months, we'll be back here when someone gets shot
 5 years ago '08        #67
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[video - click to view]

07-10-2012, 10:04 AM         #68
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
LA's punching bag
BOTH THESE n*ggaS IS pus*y....GAME didnt wanna c n*ggas here in the bay when he had that sh*t with YUK...fu*k both these n*ggas
 5 years ago '09        #69
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
i dont think he was jumped and game always carry a gun on his hip but he wasnt pointing nothing.... and the video shows game square up wit him and beat him silly wit them rib shots
 5 years ago '12        #70
space
space
 HATEWILL! said:
i dont think he was jumped and game always carry a gun on his hip but he wasnt pointing nothing.... and the video shows game square up wit him and beat him silly wit them rib shots
To all the Game groupies explain this... How did the blood end up on his sneakers? Coz no where in the video do you see Game kicking 40 Flop... Something mustv happened before that
 5 years ago '04        #71
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
It's about time a rapper gets shot again
 5 years ago '05        #72
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 Pleasure Boy said:
To all the Game groupies explain this... How did the blood end up on his sneakers? Coz no where in the video do you see Game kicking 40 Flop... Something mustv happened before that
You dont have to kick someone to get blood on your sneaker n*gga. Step your CSI skills up my n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #73
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
^ yup can be blood from his hands dripping on his sneaks
 5 years ago '12        #74
space
space
 TitoDaMayne said:
^ yup can be blood from his hands dripping on his sneaks
lmfao
 07-10-2012, 12:46 PM         #75
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think game is bi polar..... but whatever happened ( we all dont know cause we was not there) game played his part and 40 aint respond the way we thought he would. *cant always live that life tho if guns were drawn.

plus i think game would set it on him in a one on one.... no one does that now dayz.
 5 years ago '06        #76
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #77
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
Im sure if a buncha dudes 6'5 JUMPED that lil old man, he woulda been fu*kED UP! f*ggot saw the camera, so to save face he wanna talk about BEING JUMPED!

You hear dude's in the video sayin "CHUCK LEAVE IT ALONE"..

I dont believe 40 at all...
 07-10-2012, 01:05 PM         #78
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
How you 5'6, get jumped by 15 n*ggas and walk away lookin like that? Game got that n*gga......40 mouth got him in some sh*t he wasnt ready for.....sh*t i would be yellin guns and i got jumped by 15 n*ggas too if a video like that came out. 40 is a lyin n*gga, what you think he would be sayin if there was no footage.
good point
 5 years ago '11        #79
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2820 2820
 Game375 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #80
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 1085 1085
 escay_muzik said:
BOTH THESE n*ggaS IS pus*y....GAME didnt wanna c n*ggas here in the bay when he had that sh*t with YUK...fu*k both these n*ggas
bi*ch you would get punked just like 40 glocc did in the video

people stay clowning on game but when they run into them they stay quiet and take punches to the gut like Glocc's bi*ch a.ss did. I cant believe he can even show his face to world after getting d!ckslapped that bad by another man.

Hope you seen the video
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago