WOJ: Brooklyn Nets emerge again as strong contender to land Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
 150
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
255 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 11:13 PM         #61
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:


I can't stop laughing
What, are your close to a mirror?
 5 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20796 20796
 BrookLynnStiles said:
BXSC NATION...GET ALL YOUR 'NETSLOST' JOKES IN RIGHT NOW.

the clock is ticking, fu*kboys.
If this backfires on you though.....

Ain't no Knicks fan especially BXbomber, Stunna or Will, gonna take it easy on y'all.
 07-08-2012, 11:13 PM         #63
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
What, are your close to a mirror?
 5 years ago '08        #64
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,751 | Props total: 8988 8988
Nets won

That nets lost ship sailed at the end of the year.
 5 years ago '09        #65
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If this backfires on you though.....

Ain't no Knicks fan especially BXbomber, Stunna or Will, gonna take it easy on y'all.
if D12 doesn't come to brooklyn this week, he'll be ours by the trade deadline anyways
 5 years ago '09        #66
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Illstreet said:
What, are your close to a mirror?
 5 years ago '06        #67
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Cavaliers and Magic are losing big time if this goes down.
 5 years ago '05        #68
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
AlexKennedyNBA: I don't think anything happens tonight. Magic brass will meet tomorrow morning, before ORL Summer League gets underway, and make a decision.
 07-08-2012, 11:24 PM         #69
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Cavaliers and Magic are losing big time if this goes down.
^^^Bitter Lakers fan...
 07-08-2012, 11:25 PM         #70
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
AlexKennedyNBA: I don't think anything happens tonight. Magic brass will meet tomorrow morning, before ORL Summer League gets underway, and make a decision.
 07-08-2012, 11:25 PM         #71
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:
yeah that was a bit fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20796 20796
 BrookLynnStiles said:
if D12 doesn't come to brooklyn this week, he'll be ours by the trade deadline anyways


We'll see. All I know is if this does go down you never saw any posts of me sh*tting on the Nyets for Dwight
 5 years ago '06        #73
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Orlando's fu*king dumb.

@ being afraid of no extension with Bynum. Trade his a.ss, too (if you got him). You can't go wrong, but congrats to the Nets. I still like D12, and they'll be a 2 seed.
 5 years ago '07        #74
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, Nets finally won. After all the bullsh*t too, looking like Knicks Lost is the only one left

Serious question tho, whats your payroll for next season with Deron/JJ/Dwight/Hedo/Richardon+5 more players? That sh*ts gotta be the highest in the nba
 5 years ago '06        #75
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17895 17895
 ttime236 said:
Damn, Nets finally won. After all the bullsh*t too, looking like Knicks Lost is the only one left

Serious question tho, whats your payroll for next season with Deron/JJ/Dwight/Hedo/Richardon+5 more players? That sh*ts gotta be the highest in the nba
payroll isnt important nets arent done dealing after this deal gets done we will still be actively trying to make more moves
 5 years ago '07        #76
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Rique said:
payroll isnt important nets arent done dealing after this deal gets done we will still be actively trying to make more moves
Damn, Yall are already the 2 seed in the weak east IMO if Dwight comes through. Hes never played with someone as talented as Deron.

This is why Dan Snyder needa buy the wizards, payroll would not be a issue
 5 years ago '09        #77
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8512 8512
 100ms said:
I'm bout to get on the pj..rique holla at me tomorrow
ol' boy is furious
 07-08-2012, 11:35 PM         #78
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Damn, Yall are already the 2 seed in the weak east IMO if Dwight comes through. Hes never played with someone as talented as Deron.

This is why Dan Snyder needa buy the wizards, payroll would not be a issue
it's more about manipulating the cap in basketball
 07-08-2012, 11:38 PM         #79
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


We'll see. All I know is if this does go down you never saw any posts of me sh*tting on the Nyets for Dwight
 07-08-2012, 11:39 PM         #80
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Nets Won?

Dont yalll try to hop on the Nets bandwagon either. If yall havent been surfering from the beginning yall arent welcome
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy