Longer Version Of Game Vs 40 Glocc (40 Scared lol)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 356 356
 Michael_Moore said:
40's not pulling out any guns at Game...can't really compare the rosemo situation to this one...Game's a much larger name & carries a hell of a lot more weight than 40 Glocc or Rosemo...dudes got multi-platinum albums/hits under his belt & is known worldwide...given all the publicity this is getting anything happen to Game 40 knows exactly where he's going..

[pic - click to view]

I doubt he risks it all for Game
one thing youre forgetting in all this is "50 cent" ...you know the dude with that "sniper money" ...id like to hear 50s take on all this seen as 40 is affiliated with g-unit and prob has the money to easily pay someone to do the dirty work....that and big n pac murders are still unsolved, they had platinum albums....jus sayin
 5 years ago '06        #122
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Final Boss said:
one thing youre forgetting in all this is "50 cent" ...you know the dude with that "sniper money" ...id like to hear 50s take on all this seen as 40 is affiliated with g-unit and prob has the money to easily pay someone to do the dirty work....that and big n pac murders are still unsolved, they had platinum albums....jus sayin
50 holds no weight in cali. stop it.. dude aint involving himself in cali politics... not calling him soft or anything.. just saying gangbanging aint his life.
 07-08-2012, 11:24 PM         #123
t clay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #124
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 otherside said:
just watched the extended for the 2nd time n 40 got a good case that he got jumped.... if you know video editing you can tell a huge part of it is missing!!!
Stop it dude, the n*gga was clearly getting hoed. Just because it's people in the background it doesn't mean the n*gga got jumped he just felt hands coming from every direction.
 5 years ago '12        #125
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
 Final Boss said:

your common sense is lacking!! you think 40 Glocc is going to have Game k!lled? matter a fact do you think any Artist gonna have another artist k!lled? the only artists who get end up k!lled are the signed ones on the comeup... Not all rappers are out to k!ll ppl, most of these guys want nothing to do with that life anymore!!
 5 years ago '06        #126
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 GameTheory said:
Can we be surprised when someone gets shot over this?

What type of grown man records himself f!ghting then brags about it?
yes... suprised b/c they gotta come from IE to get game... with LA traffic... LMAO... shyt aint happening... PERMA L taken here.
 5 years ago '04        #127
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,139 | Props total: 4536 4536
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I miss Tray Dee..........underrated like a motherfu*ker

plus those those two Eastsidaz albums were crazy..........
u aint never lied. they aint have the right push. not saying they would have crazy mainstream sales but def platinum. them nigs could rap.

was better than snoop thats 4 sure. my nig snoop still raps like he in the 80s, just like cube.
i mean snoop had classics back in the day tho.

but that i went from the store to the door and now the rain is about to pour raps is straight tired man.
 5 years ago '12        #128
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Stop it dude, the n*gga was clearly getting hoed. Just because it's people in the background it doesn't mean the n*gga got jumped he just felt hands coming from every direction.
oh yeah, TMZ said in the orginal story that you were there.. you right!!!
 5 years ago '06        #129
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 otherside said:
oh yeah, TMZ said in the orginal story that you were there.. you right!!!
Yeah I was in the background
 5 years ago '09        #130
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 356 356
 otherside said:

your common sense is lacking!! you think 40 Glocc is going to have Game k!lled? matter a fact do you think any Artist gonna have another artist k!lled? the only artists who get end up k!lled are the signed ones on the comeup... Not all rappers are out to k!ll ppl, most of these guys want nothing to do with that life anymore!!
this is another man we speaking about....when you test another mans manhood like that and post it for the world to see it only going to make that n*gga more reckless...not saying this will happen but this is something game and his boys need to take into account, take away another mans manhood like that and that n*gga got nothing to lose!!! aint no limit to what that man will plot!! just hope game and his boys are takin precautions for the next few years
 5 years ago '12        #131
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Can we be surprised when someone gets shot over this?

What type of grown man records himself f!ghting then brags about it?
anyone in the "WorldStar" Era which is 7 out of 10 ppl...
 5 years ago '05        #132
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
Where that Gunz n Razors n*gga from the other thread. He was defending 40 like that was his brother.
 5 years ago '12        #133
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Yeah I was in the background
nah n*gga, i heard you were still in the mansion where the party happened getting roofied & frank ocean'ed by another man!!!
 5 years ago '06        #134
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25883 25883
Put it this way it showed game hitting him twice in the right side of his face and the rest were body shots. He had a red bruised eye and a long scratch down on his face... Now think about what he would look like if he would of gotten jumped. Think n*ggas think
 07-08-2012, 11:38 PM         #135
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was jumped before this bro and left why do you think they chased after him and there was at least 4 guys there
 5 years ago '11        #136
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
that n*gga 40 got washed...
 5 years ago '06        #137
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4560 4560
Well looked like a clean fade to me, 40 got his a.ss whooped and ran..I saw no straps or jumping.

sh*t like this is good for this soft a.ss rap game as long as it doesn't lead to shots some violence in hip hop is a good thing
 07-08-2012, 11:46 PM         #138
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they showed you what they wanted you to see...
 5 years ago '04        #139
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
i feel bad for the man, this is it for him
 5 years ago '07        #140
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Menace won
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy