Longer Version Of Game Vs 40 Glocc (40 Scared lol)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #261
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
40 glocc dont gotta call the police cuz u just snitched on urself game lol a.ssault charges up and done with
 5 years ago '06        #262
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
"@thegame: RT @MeekMill: Looking at worldstar.....lol sh*t funny - #HeAintBoutDatLifeOrTheNextOne Meek"

5 years ago '12        #263
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
1. so someone has a pistol pointed at him, but if he did swing at game why would someone jst bust on him with the camera rolling and GAME RIGHT THERE.. thats career ending

2. aint no fu*kin rules in the streets who cares if he was jumped or not? there are no fair 1s, EVER! and game would knock this dude out 1on1 so why he askn for a fair one anyway lol

3. bring ur gun everywhere wit u.. pool party, bowling alley, baby showers.. i dnt give a fu*k.. especially if u go by 40 glocc u should atleast have that sh*t on u.
 5 years ago '08        #264
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Muggz said:
And to yall sayin karma and all that, would u really rather see 40 gloc in this situation instead of Lil Wayne?
it doesnt matter...40 made a name for himself filming altercations with other rappers and bullying em but when he gets a taste of his own medicine...you n*ggas wanna call foul??? what part of the game is that??? its Karma for all the sh*t he done...

it was only a matter of time..he had it coming..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-09-2012 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #265
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
40 still talking sh*t? he's gonna get caught again and wish he begged for forgiveness
 5 years ago '04        #266
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 KingP1n said:
5 Maximum was with Game, wouldnt call that a lot.
They was even telling game to let it go.

probably because they saw he wouldnt f!ght back.. probably was like stall that n*gga out he wont f!ght back
 07-09-2012, 11:56 AM         #267
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
o my apologies mutha fu*ka. I dont know exact weight of rappers such as yourself, so I use this thing called common sense, where you determine an approx weight of somebody judging by their height and what body size they are(no homo) Using this advance knowledge that is apparently a scientific breakthrough to your a.ss, one can tell that a dude standing 6'3 and a dude standing 5'9 generally are a mismatch/size advantage to the taller mutha fu*ka, in this case The Game. Does that add up in youre peanut brain now dog?
edit: I am not defending 40, but toe to toe this is obviously an unfair f!ght, if a mutha fu*ka double my size is tryin to punk me im lookin for a blade or anything else I can get my hands on to defend myself.
Yeah, we all saw what happened to Mike Tyson, that midget motherfu*ker

You go for a knife because you're a f*g.
 07-09-2012, 12:08 PM         #268
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

1st page
 07-09-2012, 12:10 PM         #269
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
o my apologies mutha fu*ka. I dont know exact weight of rappers such as yourself, so I use this thing called common sense, where you determine an approx weight of somebody judging by their height and what body size they are(no homo) Using this advance knowledge that is apparently a scientific breakthrough to your a.ss, one can tell that a dude standing 6'3 and a dude standing 5'9 generally are a mismatch/size advantage to the taller mutha fu*ka, in this case The Game. Does that add up in youre peanut brain now dog?
edit: I am not defending 40, but toe to toe this is obviously an unfair f!ght, if a mutha fu*ka double my size is tryin to punk me im lookin for a blade or anything else I can get my hands on to defend myself.
I kinda KINDA see what your saying but 40 had it coming to him for real
 5 years ago '04        #270
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 ROFLSTOMP said:

LOL wtf @ this comparison? Did this really make sense inside your head? People need to think just a little bit harder before posting. Dude, your average rapper, or any average joe for that matter ain't walking around on any kind of Tyson status. I hope you really don't go through life with that logic...'well, I seen Tyson do it, so I can too".

Last edited by Real; 07-09-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #271
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
In dem bushes hah
 5 years ago '05        #272
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 1987 1987
 ROFLSTOMP said:

ya youre too tough guy, ur name is some internet abbreviation, u prob didnt even have a prom date back in high school lil square a.ss biiiiitch
 5 years ago '05        #273
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
Wow, the first question is how old are these n*ggas man? Secondly, 40 glocc is a bi*ch, the minute i seen him bend down and go "ah sh*t" after he got hit im like no way. why he aint square up and f!ght like a man? he was just running the whole time.
 5 years ago '04        #274
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
 Stefanv said:

can't even front...story sounds legit tho cuz
 5 years ago '11        #275
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 1040 1040
These two cats are too old for this nonsense man what is the world coming to? Two grow men f!ghting like its middle school and high school but yet this is glorify. SMH
 5 years ago '10        #276
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
He's boy ran up about to jump in....ahahahahaha....
 5 years ago '05        #277
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 eCity 420 said:
1. so someone has a pistol pointed at him, but if he did swing at game why would someone jst bust on him with the camera rolling and GAME RIGHT THERE.. thats career ending

2. aint no fu*kin rules in the streets who cares if he was jumped or not? there are no fair 1s, EVER! and game would knock this dude out 1on1 so why he askn for a fair one anyway lol

3. bring ur gun everywhere wit u.. pool party, bowling alley, baby showers.. i dnt give a fu*k.. especially if u go by 40 glocc u should atleast have that sh*t on u.
This is the exactlt mentality your kind has......and why they will never shake that negative stereo type.

sh*t happens. People sometime pop off more than they should have.....and need to get checked. So....everything is about having a gun and shooting? It boggles my mind how low the mentaliy is of some people. sh*t.....if I put myself in a situation where there was a chance I could take an L....WITH HANDS......I'd take it. Shooting someone cause of that is f*ggish, and what certain people do all the time. They cant shoot fair ones without weapons, f!ghting 5 on 1, chairs, knives, guns, sucker punches........

And then people woonder why they get stereo typed like sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #278
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
that n*gga 40 was getting rocked ,but at the same time that video was heavily edited. Something is funny about that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #279
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
sh*ts hilarious
 07-09-2012, 01:13 PM         #280
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Real said:
LOL wtf @ this comparison? Did this really make sense inside your head? People need to think just a little bit harder before posting. Dude, your average rapper, or any average joe for that matter ain't walking around on any kind of Tyson status. I hope you really don't go through life with that logic...'well, I seen Tyson do it, so I can too".
It makes perfect sense in my head and makes perfect sense as an internet cache.

I think you should take your own advice and think before typing. Tyson wasn't running around f!ghting bums, he was f!ghting fellow professionals of elite caliber. Height isn't the be and end all, height isn't an excuse to run and get a weapon.

Muggz saying that he'll pull a blade because someone has a few inches on him is soft, the point is that while dealing in averages he has a point, when it comes to 2 individuals its straight cowardice to say "Oh that guys 6'4, he has an unfair advantage, let me grab this knife"

Go fu*k yourself c*nt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy