Kyrie Irving Goes OFF At USAB Scrimmage!! Day 1 & 2 USA Basketball Recap! (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Chad09 said:

[pic - click to view]

Killa K
 5 years ago '06        #102
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906

[pic - click to view]

kyrie game smooth as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #103
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 ST21 said:
what's even more predictable is that john walls name gets brought up within the first couple posts in every kyrie thread. and not by wizards fans either.
haha, you must be drunk or high or some sh*t.

I seen tons of yall wizards fans bring up Irving's name in Wall threads that have nothing to do with Irving.
 5 years ago '12        #104
13th East 
space
space
$2,999 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Akira Son Bio said:
new yet you know everyone on this site is blind when it comes to the Wall VS Irving stuff
I said i was new to this joint like this my first time postin not my first time on the site....stop reachin homes
 5 years ago '07        #105
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43387 43387
 katalist said:
haha, you must be drunk or high or some sh*t.

I seen tons of yall wizards fans bring up Irving's name in Wall threads that have nothing to do with Irving.
they started it
 5 years ago '06        #106
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
bringing out the alias's

hyping up a game at the end of the season...Kyrie played 10 mins , Wall played against DJ Kennedy & Donald Sloan

how u go on a 6 game winning streak to end the season and still have a worse record than the Cavs
 5 years ago '07        #107
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43387 43387
 Rico23 said:
as soon as st21 stop posting, this "new" guy shows up....

now you're just reaching. #1 i don't use the N word and #2 i most certainly would not use the word bama.

you're looking pathetic now my son.
 5 years ago '12        #108
13th East 
space
space
$2,999 | Props total: 1996 1996
Main man in thats bulls jersey im not even talkin to u nomore till u take that licquor store joint off lls how u cut the grass, wash ur bike and hit the bar all in the same fluke a.ss 14.99 limited edition joint homes?

But the thing about is im not even sayin kyrie cant be better than john wall but rite now the stats dont back that up
 5 years ago '12        #109
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15519 15519
Where them John Wall highlights
 07-09-2012, 04:54 PM         #110
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga kyrie took out the whole OKC by himself
Killa>wall
 5 years ago '07        #111
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
Wall>>> Irving

Wall outperformed him in their one and only true game versus each other

n*ggas getting hype over what essentially was a game of street ball
 5 years ago '12        #112
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
 O_nasty said:
bringing out the alias's

hyping up a game at the end of the season...Kyrie played 10 mins , Wall played against DJ Kennedy & Donald Sloan

how u go on a 6 game winning streak to end the season and still have a worse record than the Cavs
Wall got in dat a.ss both times we played you bi*ches tho

5 years ago '08        #113
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I've watched Wall plenty over the past few seasons and will be seeing him plenty first hand now that I've moved to Annapolis. I'm actually in talks with the Wizards marketing department and am hoping to get my feet wet so I can soon make moves into a front office position.

I'm a fan of Wall's game and I do know that he has excellent vision. His problem, which will come in time, is that he needs to let the game come to him. Yes, the NBA holds a much quicker pace than any basketball league in the world...but it doesn't mean that you have to maintain that pace throughout the course of a game. While he's fantastic in the open court, where true pg's excel, and teams who excel in the playoffs, is in the half-court. It will come in time, but like I said, Kyrie is already there.

Let me be the one to say this...STATS may never Lie, but they never tell the truth either! Just because one has more a.ssists doesn't mean he's the better point guard. While finding your teammate on the break for an easy look, or driving and kicking it out to the open man for the corner 3, is nice...it's more so slowing the game down to recognize the mismatches and exploit, or getting the ball to your teammate in his favorite position.

To me, Wall gets by on his speed and athleticism...and he's very good at what he does because he does possess excellent court vision.

[pic - click to view]

Kyrie put Westbrook in the blender

Kyrie plays with better pace, has a better feel for and more control in the flow of the game, and shoots better than Wall. Wall passes, defends, rebounds better and has crazy court vision. The second half of last season Wall finally started to realize that by being more deceptive with his speed and pace, he'll be harder to guard. Ran the team better down the stretch too, the next step is improving that damn jumper. So far Wall's squad won the head to head matchup when both played, will be fun to watch going forward.

Last edited by JCyclops; 07-09-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 13th East said:
Lls these bamma n*ggas on this joint k!ll me....n*ggas see this n*gga Krie Irving dribbling fancy at a glorified "practice" with a bunch of allstar n*ggas and now hes better than John Wall smh lls....I mean honestly this has to be some of the most ridiculous sh*t Ive ever read, Kyrie Irvings had 1 double double 1 lls this n*gga john wall hada triple double in like his 7 th game as a rookie........"Wall did finish the season with double-doubles in four of the last five games, including a flawless 21-point, 13-assist, 7-rebound and 7-steal outing in a win at Cleveland. Wall was unstoppable in the open floor versus the Cavs, finishing and finding his teammates on the fast break. Wall closed out the season in grand fashion and he will need to carry it over to next season for the team to avoid another lottery type season.".....lls where was kyrie that game against n*ggas in a actual game not a practice wit a bunch allstars gettin ready to play fu*kin Guam smh....how quickly we forget
Kyrie 19 PPG 47% FG 40 3pt
J Wall 16 42% FG 7 3pt

Men lie women lie numbers don't 7% 3pt shooting????
 5 years ago '07        #115
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Kyrie was sh*ttin
 5 years ago '06        #116
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not denying Wall's prowess on the defensive end, or his abilities to time those rebounds. I'll be honest, and my opinion may go against the grain and rub some the wrong way, but I don't necessarily focus on or value defense from my point...I know that sounds terrible, but in today's NBA, NOBODY is locking down a Derrick Rose or a Westbrook or even the lesser athletic yet smarter points of the league like a Tony Parker on a nightly basis. I want a competent and capable defender who not only brings his team together on offense, but has the BBIQ to be a team defender and funnel the primary ball handler to his bigs.

BBIQ is the #1 thing I value in accessing a player. And Kyrie is developing into one of my favorite players to watch in the game.
 5 years ago '06        #117
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
Kyrie should have been selected before westbrook
 5 years ago '07        #118
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Socer38910 said:
Kyrie 19 PPG 47% FG 40 3pt
J Wall 16 42% FG 7 3pt

Men lie women lie numbers don't 7% 3pt shooting????
Splits from this past seasons games

Irving:12, 4, 3
Wall:21, 9, 5

Wall>>Irving head to head. He also got that size and wingspan to strap Irving, yall just getting caught up in some fancy dribbling
 5 years ago '12        #119
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
 ttime236 said:
Splits from this past seasons games

Irving:12, 4, 3
Wall:21, 9, 5

Wall>>Irving head to head. He also got that size and wingspan to strap Irving, yall just getting caught up in some fancy dribbling
 5 years ago '04        #120
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Dis n*gga Kyrie dribbles like the ball like da sh*t is magnetically attracted to his hands.
John who?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy