Kyrie Irving Goes OFF At USAB Scrimmage!! Day 1 & 2 USA Basketball Recap! (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Kyrie going on like a fk up badman
 5 years ago '11        #82
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 867 867
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I've watched Wall plenty over the past few seasons and will be seeing him plenty first hand now that I've moved to Annapolis. I'm actually in talks with the Wizards marketing department and am hoping to get my feet wet so I can soon make moves into a front office position.

I'm a fan of Wall's game and I do know that he has excellent vision. His problem, which will come in time, is that he needs to let the game come to him. Yes, the NBA holds a much quicker pace than any basketball league in the world...but it doesn't mean that you have to maintain that pace throughout the course of a game. While he's fantastic in the open court, where true pg's excel, and teams who excel in the playoffs, is in the half-court. It will come in time, but like I said, Kyrie is already there.

Let me be the one to say this...STATS may never Lie, but they never tell the truth either! Just because one has more a.ssists doesn't mean he's the better point guard. While finding your teammate on the break for an easy look, or driving and kicking it out to the open man for the corner 3, is nice...it's more so slowing the game down to recognize the mismatches and exploit, or getting the ball to your teammate in his favorite position.

To me, Wall gets by on his speed and athleticism...and he's very good at what he does because he does possess excellent court vision.
The first person I have met on Boxden with true basketball knowledge...kudos my brotha from anotha
 5 years ago '04        #83
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
Why am I seeing blake griffin?
 5 years ago '04        #84
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #85
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
 ST21 said:
what's even more predictable is that john walls name gets brought up within the first couple posts in every kyrie thread. and not by wizards fans either.
yea n*ggas know whats up we got the goat pg of the future in wall kyries great but i feel wall has way more potential..but i find it funny n*ggas be so quick to compare wall to kyrie any chance they get.

kyries definately a beast tho goddamn his handles was crazy in that video.
 5 years ago '11        #86
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
good to see everyone has John Wall on their mind
 5 years ago '08        #87
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2143 2143
Uncle Drew

Why do I like a Duke player so much
 5 years ago '11        #88
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 playamade56 said:
All I saw was Kyle's handles
Man, i didnt know the n*gga had handle like that. He real
 5 years ago '12        #89
13th East 
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 1998 1998
Lls these bamma n*ggas on this joint k!ll me....n*ggas see this n*gga Krie Irving dribbling fancy at a glorified "practice" with a bunch of allstar n*ggas and now hes better than John Wall smh lls....I mean honestly this has to be some of the most ridiculous sh*t Ive ever read, Kyrie Irvings had 1 double double 1 lls this n*gga john wall hada triple double in like his 7 th game as a rookie........"Wall did finish the season with double-doubles in four of the last five games, including a flawless 21-point, 13-assist, 7-rebound and 7-steal outing in a win at Cleveland. Wall was unstoppable in the open floor versus the Cavs, finishing and finding his teammates on the fast break. Wall closed out the season in grand fashion and he will need to carry it over to next season for the team to avoid another lottery type season.".....lls where was kyrie that game against n*ggas in a actual game not a practice wit a bunch allstars gettin ready to play fu*kin Guam smh....how quickly we forget
 5 years ago '06        #90
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
my word i thought kyrie was that boy is the future best pg hands down!!!
 5 years ago '12        #91
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Kobe my n*gga, i hate it had to be him. . .

Stop reaching mamba
 5 years ago '12        #92
13th East 
space
space
^^^It aint no alias bi*ch im new to this sh*t, fu*k is u talkin bout....but the numbers dont lie champ
 5 years ago '11        #93
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 630 630

[pic - click to view]

Killa K
 5 years ago '11        #94
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Rico23 said:
Wiz/Wall fans making aliases just to make it seem like wall is getting more props on BX?

get a fukin life
you're from leaveland, your life means nothing
 5 years ago '07        #95
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 13th East said:
Lls these bamma n*ggas on this joint k!ll me....n*ggas see this n*gga Krie Irving dribbling fancy at a glorified "practice" with a bunch of allstar n*ggas and now hes better than John Wall smh lls....I mean honestly this has to be some of the most ridiculous sh*t Ive ever read, Kyrie Irvings had 1 double double 1 lls this n*gga john wall hada triple double in like his 7 th game as a rookie........"Wall did finish the season with double-doubles in four of the last five games, including a flawless 21-point, 13-assist, 7-rebound and 7-steal outing in a win at Cleveland. Wall was unstoppable in the open floor versus the Cavs, finishing and finding his teammates on the fast break. Wall closed out the season in grand fashion and he will need to carry it over to next season for the team to avoid another lottery type season.".....lls where was kyrie that game against n*ggas in a actual game not a practice wit a bunch allstars gettin ready to play fu*kin Guam smh....how quickly we forget
someone that actually watches the wizards and knows what they are talking about

wall was murdering the cavs that game and the cavs pg faked a tummy ache in like the 2nd quarter.

13th East said:
^^^It aint no alias bi*ch im new to this sh*t, fu*k is u talkin bout....but the numbers dont lie champ
welcome to bx!

#TeamWall and #BXWizards Nation welcomes you

Last edited by st21; 07-09-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #96
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 13th East said:
my n*gga bringing out the DC slang on BX doe
 5 years ago '09        #97
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1770 1770
Nobody gives a fu*k about John Wall besides Wiz fans. That n*gga ain't half the player Kyrie is. gtfoh
 5 years ago '12        #98
13th East 
space
space
^^^I dont kno what them lil face joints mean homes, so i dont kno if ur bein serious or not but its not "dc slang" to me its jus how a n*gga talks

@st21 preciate it homes....Sean T that was my man I still wonder how good that n*gga woulda been if he was still breathin smh....I dont really be on this joint like that but when i am and i see this flat out non sense a n*gga gotta say somethin
 5 years ago '05        #99
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Irving >>> Wall

We been saying this for awhile now
 5 years ago '11        #100
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 13th East said:
^^^I dont kno what them lil face joints mean homes, so i dont kno if ur bein serious or not but its not "dc slang" to me its jus how a n*gga talks

@st21 preciate it homes....Sean T that was my man I still wonder how good that n*gga woulda been if he was still breathin smh....I dont really be on this joint like that but when i am and i see this flat out non sense a n*gga gotta say somethin
I get that, but the word bamma is only used in one area, joint is big too. I got no issue with it, I just remember cuz I went to college with a lotta DMV cats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy