Kyrie Irving Goes OFF At USAB Scrimmage!! Day 1 & 2 USA Basketball Recap! (video)

most viewed right now
 107
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2012, 08:20 AM         #61
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyle Irving spazzed on them
 5 years ago '06        #62
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
Kyrie eating them boys up.
 5 years ago '12        #63
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
Kyrie tho!
 5 years ago '07        #64
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,587 | Props total: 43740 43740
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Sorry to burst the bubble you live in...but Kyrie is 2x's the PG that Wall is. You're right that flashy highlights aren't the way to determine a good PG, but you're wrong about determining it by the box score.

A good point guard is one who can control the pace of the game...and "Balls to the" Wall fails in that aspect.
if you clearly don't know much about wall or the wizards if you think that's all he does. wall sees the floor incredibly well. 4th in total a.ssists last season. he uses his speed in transition to exploit lazy or tired teams that don't hustle to get back. speed is his greatest strength but he also has incredible vision and is very capable of controlling the offense in the half court. you don't avg 8 apg just by being "balls to the wall"

if tha Cavs pg is so good at it, why does he onyl avg 6 a.ssists? don't tell me its becuase of who he plays with, becuase wall has played with nobdies his first 2 seasons and avg 8 apg. wall is a better passer, rebounder, and defender. Cavs Pg is a better shooter, but it stops there.
 5 years ago '04        #65
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 ST21 said:
bx is so fu*king stupid. dudes thinking the cavs pg is the 2nd coming of jesus because of 2 crossovers.

people totally forget the most important aspect of the PG position. the one where wall completely sh*ts on him. wall's not 1 dimensional.

ya'll are too impressed with flashy highlights and need to focus on which player actually fills up the stat sheet every night.
Wall has to pass the rock he has no Jumper!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #66
head first 
space
avatar space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
damn kyrie got some fu*king handles..
 5 years ago '06        #67
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 ST21 said:
if you clearly don't know much about wall or the wizards if you think that's all he does. wall sees the floor incredibly well. 4th in total a.ssists last season. he uses his speed in transition to exploit lazy or tired teams that don't hustle to get back. speed is his greatest strength but he also has incredible vision and is very capable of controlling the offense in the half court. you don't avg 8 apg just by being "balls to the wall"

if tha Cavs pg is so good at it, why does he onyl avg 6 a.ssists? don't tell me its becuase of who he plays with, becuase wall has played with nobdies his first 2 seasons and avg 8 apg. wall is a better passer, rebounder, and defender. Cavs Pg is a better shooter, but it stops there.
I've watched Wall plenty over the past few seasons and will be seeing him plenty first hand now that I've moved to Annapolis. I'm actually in talks with the Wizards marketing department and am hoping to get my feet wet so I can soon make moves into a front office position.

I'm a fan of Wall's game and I do know that he has excellent vision. His problem, which will come in time, is that he needs to let the game come to him. Yes, the NBA holds a much quicker pace than any basketball league in the world...but it doesn't mean that you have to maintain that pace throughout the course of a game. While he's fantastic in the open court, where true pg's excel, and teams who excel in the playoffs, is in the half-court. It will come in time, but like I said, Kyrie is already there.

Let me be the one to say this...STATS may never Lie, but they never tell the truth either! Just because one has more a.ssists doesn't mean he's the better point guard. While finding your teammate on the break for an easy look, or driving and kicking it out to the open man for the corner 3, is nice...it's more so slowing the game down to recognize the mismatches and exploit, or getting the ball to your teammate in his favorite position.

To me, Wall gets by on his speed and athleticism...and he's very good at what he does because he does possess excellent court vision.
 5 years ago '07        #68
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,587 | Props total: 43740 43740
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Let me be the one to say this...STATS may never Lie, but they never tell the truth either! Just because one has more a.ssists doesn't mean he's the better point guard. While finding your teammate on the break for an easy look, or driving and kicking it out to the open man for the corner 3, is nice...it's more so slowing the game down to recognize the mismatches and exploit, or getting the ball to your teammate in his favorite position.

To me, Wall gets by on his speed and athleticism...and he's very good at what he does because he does possess excellent court vision.
you say driving and kicking out for an open 3 as if that doesn't count as controlling/slowing the game as well. you can be in complete control and still drive and kick. that means teams respect his abilty to finish at the rim, which is another thing wall is better at. i'm sorry but there's now ay a player who only had 1 double double last season is better than wall.

also i didn't see you speak on defense or rebounding either. Wall is an excellent rebounder, shot blocker and better on ball defender. kyrie is sub par at both defense and rebounding.


Last edited by st21; 07-09-2012 at 09:35 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
Bookmark
 5 years ago '11        #70
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,270 | Props total: 17722 17722
Poor Man's Commish ‏@poormanscommish

Not shown: @KyrieIrving's double-behind-the-back crossover. No other NBA player can do that... RT @dhubes15:




 5 years ago '11        #71
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 898 898
k!lla Kyrie mixing the old heads....I smell trouble Johnny
 5 years ago '07        #72
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,587 | Props total: 43740 43740
 Rico23 said:
still not coming into every cavs/kyrie thread right?



so fu*kin predictable
what's even more predictable is that john walls name gets brought up within the first couple posts in every kyrie thread. and not by wizards fans either.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Poor Man's Commish ‏@poormanscommish

Not shown: @KyrieIrving's double-behind-the-back crossover. No other NBA player can do that... RT @dhubes15:




That's Jamal Crawford signature move as well I've seen Rose do that as well..
 5 years ago '04        #74
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
Uncle Drew got next
 5 years ago '10        #75
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 ST21 said:
what's even more predictable is that john walls name gets brought up within the first couple posts in every kyrie thread. and not by wizards fans either.
only because you're the only one in the world who still thinks Wall is better than Kyrie. Maybe potentially, yes, but every GM in the NBA would rather have Kyrie running their team.
 5 years ago '06        #76
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
kyrie > westbrook
 07-09-2012, 11:17 AM         #77
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I saw was Kyle's handles
 5 years ago '10        #78
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
Wall is more in the category of Steph Curry/Brandon Jennings. Kyrie is already a level above that.
 5 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
this n*gga handles are insane son
and hes not even carrying like these bum a.sss n*ggas



i fu*k with this sh*t heavy
he sauced the fu*k out of kobe then just slaughtered my n*gga E.G

 5 years ago '08        #80
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
yo n*ggas need to stop being f*ggots
kyrie is better than wall and its obvious
the ONLY thing he has on kyrie is speed and kyrie is in WAY better control than this n*gga
no one in their right mind is picking john wall over kyrie at this point.
and i didnt even like the n*gga coming in, but his skill is undeniable
AND the numbers back it up, n*gga shot 46% as a rookie at PG on the fu*kin Cavs lmao
this n*gga john wall shoots the 3 worst than most centers

after next year even the most groupie john wall fan is gonna have to accept it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy