Dwight Howard deal between Nets, Cavs, Magic "very close"

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2012, 05:39 AM         #81
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Dutch said:
^They been bad my entire life with the exception of those 2 years. Other than that the only hope we ever had was Drazen Petrovic. Now they wanna turn into a playoff team after they leave.

And the logo is ugly as hell.

Yea, i'm hating. lol
well things would have been a lot different if drazen didn't pass unexpectedly :(.

but we remained a playoff team after those 2 years for a little while, and our front office always tried to keep us competitive. got vince carter who was great for us, was on top of all the top free agents (but none of them wanted to play for jersey, another reason we had to move). we didn't truly become a horrible team and start rebuilding until 3-4 years ago.

they had to move... it was a business decision. jersey fans weren't giving the team a home court advantage. plus, with this new billion dollar stadium, they need to make big time moves to attract new fans. I do feel a little robbed that they're leaving jersey, but hey, its only 40 min away. could be a lot worse. plus, i hate the knicks too much to root for them
 6 years ago '05        #82
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
still dont know why he wants to play for the nets. they still wont win. def wont have a better team than the magic had the past couple years. he wont make free throws down the stretch. no bench. should go to a contender, but whatever. do you dwight.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 19955 19955
 mothu79 said:
still dont know why he wants to play for the nets. they still wont win. def wont have a better team than the magic had the past couple years. he wont make free throws down the stretch. no bench. should go to a contender, but whatever. do you dwight.
U are a moron dwight is going to have two orlando starters on the bench, but the Nets have no bench? Hedo n Jrich on the bench is no bench?

Joe Johnson had the best clutch stats last yr Dwight aint taking the last shot
 6 years ago '06        #84
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Rique said:
U are a moron dwight is going to have two orlando starters on the bench, but the Nets have no bench? Hedo n Jrich on the bench is no bench?

Joe Johnson had the best clutch stats last yr Dwight aint taking the last shot
n*ggas just salty at this point

we are better at every single position than Orlando with the addition of Dwight

can't wait for JJ to catch wreck as third option and shut n*ggas up. Johnson was relied on a lot to D the opposing teams best wing player, Gerald wallace takes the pressure off him to do that and save energy for the offensive end
 6 years ago '11        #85
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
No Way the nets can afford Howard Williams Johnson plus hedo and Richardson contracts
 6 years ago '06        #86
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 19955 19955
 Kingpin 313 said:
No Way the nets can afford Howard Williams Johnson plus hedo and Richardson contracts
yeah because the nets have a salary cap? Hedos contract is only 2 years so it could become a valuable expiring for us

We could get another good player for the bench thats overpaid

Who knows which deal orlando will accept tho they may wanna do the deal that sends jrich and big baby to the nets
 6 years ago '06        #87
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 King Dutch said:
I'm still mad the Nets wanna make moves after they leave Jersey. Now I know how a Seattle Fan feels. I hate these dudes. I hope they fall to the bottom of the East like when they had Derrick Coleman and Benoit Benjamin.
This is NOTHING like the Seattle situation. Their damn franchise moved half way across the damn country. The Nets moved 30 minutes up the road.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 19955 19955
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
This is NOTHING like the Seattle situation. Their damn franchise moved half way across the damn country. The Nets moved 30 minutes up the road.
Exactly this dude is sounding crazy it will still be on local television and hes comparing the 2
 6 years ago '12        #89
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 King Dutch said:
I'm still mad the Nets wanna make moves after they leave Jersey. Now I know how a Seattle Fan feels. I hate these dudes. I hope they fall to the bottom of the East like when they had Derrick Coleman and Benoit Benjamin.
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
This is NOTHING like the Seattle situation. Their damn franchise moved half way across the damn country. The Nets moved 30 minutes up the road.
 Rique said:
Exactly this dude is sounding crazy it will still be on local television and hes comparing the 2
Still don't know how fans can be mad at a team and it's players when the owners are the ones who decide to move the team. All the Heat stanning in SEA was shameful
 6 years ago '06        #90
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
knicks lost
 6 years ago '11        #91
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 2714 2714
Cleveland dont want no bi*ch humpries ..dont care how his name spelled fu*k u
 07-09-2012, 10:26 AM         #92
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bucher just said live on Sportscenter that he's 80% Sure it gets done by the end of the week...

And there's a chance it could even get done today.

For what it's worth...
 07-09-2012, 12:26 PM         #93
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW Orlando is getting fu*ked in my eyes! Lopez and picks??? Im not a Magic fan but they going to be sorry for a while!
 07-09-2012, 12:29 PM         #94
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 usarmyboy83 said:
WOW Orlando is getting fu*ked in my eyes! Lopez and picks??? Im not a Magic fan but they going to be sorry for a while!
Their GM's Rep is based off building in the Draft...

3-4 1st Rounders to go with their own Picks sounds like a good start to me.
 6 years ago '07        #95
bluehefner96 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$12,661 | Props total: 13290 13290
 Illstreet said:
Their GM's Rep is based off building in the Draft...

3-4 1st Rounders to go with their own Picks sounds like a good start to me.
Man, shut yo happy a.ss up.
 6 years ago '08        #96
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24884 24884
Orlando new GM wants this over, they want to enter a new rebuild mode status

Dan Gilberg wants another team to try to stop Lebron from being Champ, he wants to make it hard

for him to be champ again lol, think about why would cavs enter this mess?
 6 years ago '08        #97
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24884 24884
 Illstreet said:
Bucher just said live on Sportscenter that he's 80% Sure it gets done by the end of the week...

And there's a chance it could even get done today.

For what it's worth...
Yea they ain't going to make this a last minute deal, they were seeking another team and for all we know a 4th team might be part of this so Orlando doesn't get even more but the deal is getting done, these teams need to get ready for business soon and can't have this situation out there.


Laker fans let it go because Andrew is the opposite of Howard he will not sign an extension with the Magics, Magics don't want to end up with nothing after the season.
 6 years ago '05        #98
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy