Dwight Howard deal between Nets, Cavs, Magic "very close"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2012, 06:39 AM         #81
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Dutch said:
^They been bad my entire life with the exception of those 2 years. Other than that the only hope we ever had was Drazen Petrovic. Now they wanna turn into a playoff team after they leave.

And the logo is ugly as hell.

Yea, i'm hating. lol
well things would have been a lot different if drazen didn't pass unexpectedly :(.

but we remained a playoff team after those 2 years for a little while, and our front office always tried to keep us competitive. got vince carter who was great for us, was on top of all the top free agents (but none of them wanted to play for jersey, another reason we had to move). we didn't truly become a horrible team and start rebuilding until 3-4 years ago.

they had to move... it was a business decision. jersey fans weren't giving the team a home court advantage. plus, with this new billion dollar stadium, they need to make big time moves to attract new fans. I do feel a little robbed that they're leaving jersey, but hey, its only 40 min away. could be a lot worse. plus, i hate the knicks too much to root for them
 5 years ago '05        #82
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
still dont know why he wants to play for the nets. they still wont win. def wont have a better team than the magic had the past couple years. he wont make free throws down the stretch. no bench. should go to a contender, but whatever. do you dwight.
 5 years ago '06        #83
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 mothu79 said:
still dont know why he wants to play for the nets. they still wont win. def wont have a better team than the magic had the past couple years. he wont make free throws down the stretch. no bench. should go to a contender, but whatever. do you dwight.
U are a moron dwight is going to have two orlando starters on the bench, but the Nets have no bench? Hedo n Jrich on the bench is no bench?

Joe Johnson had the best clutch stats last yr Dwight aint taking the last shot
 5 years ago '06        #84
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Rique said:
U are a moron dwight is going to have two orlando starters on the bench, but the Nets have no bench? Hedo n Jrich on the bench is no bench?

Joe Johnson had the best clutch stats last yr Dwight aint taking the last shot
n*ggas just salty at this point

we are better at every single position than Orlando with the addition of Dwight

can't wait for JJ to catch wreck as third option and shut n*ggas up. Johnson was relied on a lot to D the opposing teams best wing player, Gerald wallace takes the pressure off him to do that and save energy for the offensive end
 5 years ago '11        #85
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
No Way the nets can afford Howard Williams Johnson plus hedo and Richardson contracts
 5 years ago '06        #86
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
No Way the nets can afford Howard Williams Johnson plus hedo and Richardson contracts
yeah because the nets have a salary cap? Hedos contract is only 2 years so it could become a valuable expiring for us

We could get another good player for the bench thats overpaid

Who knows which deal orlando will accept tho they may wanna do the deal that sends jrich and big baby to the nets
 5 years ago '06        #87
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 King Dutch said:
I'm still mad the Nets wanna make moves after they leave Jersey. Now I know how a Seattle Fan feels. I hate these dudes. I hope they fall to the bottom of the East like when they had Derrick Coleman and Benoit Benjamin.
This is NOTHING like the Seattle situation. Their damn franchise moved half way across the damn country. The Nets moved 30 minutes up the road.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
This is NOTHING like the Seattle situation. Their damn franchise moved half way across the damn country. The Nets moved 30 minutes up the road.
Exactly this dude is sounding crazy it will still be on local television and hes comparing the 2
 5 years ago '12        #89
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 King Dutch said:
I'm still mad the Nets wanna make moves after they leave Jersey. Now I know how a Seattle Fan feels. I hate these dudes. I hope they fall to the bottom of the East like when they had Derrick Coleman and Benoit Benjamin.
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
 Rique said:
Exactly this dude is sounding crazy it will still be on local television and hes comparing the 2
Still don't know how fans can be mad at a team and it's players when the owners are the ones who decide to move the team. All the Heat stanning in SEA was shameful
 5 years ago '06        #90
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
knicks lost
 5 years ago '11        #91
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 2341 2341
Cleveland dont want no bi*ch humpries ..dont care how his name spelled fu*k u
 07-09-2012, 11:26 AM         #92
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bucher just said live on Sportscenter that he's 80% Sure it gets done by the end of the week...

And there's a chance it could even get done today.

For what it's worth...
 07-09-2012, 01:26 PM         #93
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW Orlando is getting fu*ked in my eyes! Lopez and picks??? Im not a Magic fan but they going to be sorry for a while!
 07-09-2012, 01:29 PM         #94
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 usarmyboy83 said:
WOW Orlando is getting fu*ked in my eyes! Lopez and picks??? Im not a Magic fan but they going to be sorry for a while!
Their GM's Rep is based off building in the Draft...

3-4 1st Rounders to go with their own Picks sounds like a good start to me.
 5 years ago '07        #95
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,159 | Props total: 11264 11264
 Illstreet said:
Their GM's Rep is based off building in the Draft...

3-4 1st Rounders to go with their own Picks sounds like a good start to me.
Man, shut yo happy a.ss up.
 5 years ago '08        #96
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
Orlando new GM wants this over, they want to enter a new rebuild mode status

Dan Gilberg wants another team to try to stop Lebron from being Champ, he wants to make it hard

for him to be champ again lol, think about why would cavs enter this mess?
 5 years ago '08        #97
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
 Illstreet said:
Bucher just said live on Sportscenter that he's 80% Sure it gets done by the end of the week...

And there's a chance it could even get done today.

For what it's worth...
Yea they ain't going to make this a last minute deal, they were seeking another team and for all we know a 4th team might be part of this so Orlando doesn't get even more but the deal is getting done, these teams need to get ready for business soon and can't have this situation out there.

Laker fans let it go because Andrew is the opposite of Howard he will not sign an extension with the Magics, Magics don't want to end up with nothing after the season.
 5 years ago '05        #98
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy