Dwight Howard deal between Nets, Cavs, Magic "very close"

most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Bronxbombers said:
WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: As Orlando's hopes for a Dwight Howard deal with Lakers hit turbulence, Nets emerge again.
"But, but, but it's Bleacher Report!!"



 6 years ago '12        #42
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Rique said:
With the most complete pg in the league he wont have to work on anything


And I'm not even a Nets fan
 6 years ago '06        #43
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19957 19957
For now, Orlando prefers Nets restricted free-agent center Brook Lopez as a centerpiece player over having its pick of the Houston Rockets' roster, sources said.
Young
 6 years ago '06        #44
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19957 19957
 Ez the Don said:


And I'm not even a Nets fan
yeah its crazy ppl are sleeping on deron right now guy can go out score over 20 get over 10 a.ssist and play defense. Pick and rolls with Deron n anyone on this roster is deadly
 6 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Rique said:
yeah its crazy ppl are sleeping on deron right now guy can go out score over 20 get over 10 a.ssist and play defense. Pick and rolls with Deron n anyone on this roster is deadly
Let me get my Nets Lost in b4 they acquire D12















NETS LOST
 07-08-2012, 09:47 PM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Young
 6 years ago '12        #47
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Rique said:
yeah its crazy ppl are sleeping on deron right now guy can go out score over 20 get over 10 a.ssist and play defense. Pick and rolls with Deron n anyone on this roster is deadly
True that. He's been one of my fav players to watch since his Illini days. Dude is mad nice. Even without Dwight, that team isn't something to sneeze at. DW, JJ, GW, and BL. Not a bad lineup at all
 07-08-2012, 09:52 PM         #48
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:
"But, but, but it's Bleacher Report!!"



The nets were always strong contenders

And a lot of these people just parrot each other. They do what Fox news does. One person without any real credible source give an opinion, then 10 others write articles based on this. They claim "people" and "sources" are saying whatever the original one claimed.
 6 years ago '12        #49
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 -BigC- said:
The nets were always strong contenders

And a lot of these people just parrot each other. They do what Fox news does. One person without any real credible source give an opinion, then 10 others write articles based on this. They claim "people" and "sources" are saying whatever the original one claimed.
Okay

So where do I go for the most accurate and up-to-date NBA trade rumors? If you got better "sources" than NBA reporters' "sources" you needa let us know
 07-08-2012, 10:01 PM         #50
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think there are any accurate sources when it comes to the NBA, especially when it comes to breaking news on known issues. What i mean by that is sh*t like this/lebron/deron etc. Where everybody knows something is going on, so throwing anything they have out gets people listening/reading. They can't do this with lesser trades, because if it doesn't happen they look fu*king stupid. So they wait until its actually about to happen to release any information. But in these situations there is no reason to hold back on any gossip they might have heard or feeling they get.

tldr; fu*k all the reporters on big free agent moves where everybody knows something is going to happen
 6 years ago '12        #51
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 -BigC- said:
I don't think there are any accurate sources when it comes to the NBA, especially when it comes to breaking news on known issues. What i mean by that is sh*t like this/lebron/deron etc. Where everybody knows something is going on, so throwing anything they have out gets people listening/reading. They can't do this with lesser trades, because if it doesn't happen they look fu*king stupid. So they wait until its actually about to happen to release any information. But in these situations there is no reason to hold back on any gossip they might have heard or feeling they get.

tldr; fu*k all the reporters on big free agent moves where everybody knows something is going to happen
Understood. But are you saying that they're just pulling sh*t out of their a.ss? Or that they're willing to report on even the slightest negotiation efforts?

In other words: you saying they just make up bullsh*t? Or that even though there's talk of a 3-way deal that might be a longshot, they're willing to report on it any way?
 07-08-2012, 10:08 PM         #52
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A mixture of everything. They may be getting some real tips as to what may have been going on at any second, but then they go wild with it. Talks turn into serious efforts and whatever else they want to say. Or they could be getting fed information to help the cause of whoever is giving it to then ie agents/owners trying to use rumors as leverage.

And there are some that just make sh*t up because nobody checks them on the bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #53
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19957 19957
 -BigC- said:
A mixture of everything. They may be getting some real tips as to what may have been going on at any second, but then they go wild with it. Talks turn into serious efforts and whatever else they want to say. Or they could be getting fed information to help the cause of whoever is giving it to then ie agents/owners trying to use rumors as leverage.

And there are some that just make sh*t up because nobody checks them on the bullsh*t.
Nope if the owner approves the deal is done
 07-08-2012, 10:11 PM         #54
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wat??????????
 6 years ago '12        #55
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 -BigC- said:
A mixture of everything. They may be getting some real tips as to what may have been going on at any second, but then they go wild with it. Talks turn into serious efforts and whatever else they want to say. Or they could be getting fed information to help the cause of whoever is giving it to then ie agents/owners trying to use rumors as leverage.

And there are some that just make sh*t up because nobody checks them on the bullsh*t.
Okay. Sounds like we agree to me. Never said it's a sure thing. Just saw the article and posted it. Haven't seen anything on Dwight in a couple days and I want it to be done already. Gonna start a new MP as soon as the signings and trades are done

Definitely don't think it's just BS in this case though. Maybe it's just me
 07-08-2012, 10:15 PM         #56
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason to believe this more then anything recently, is that its getting closer to Wednesday
 6 years ago '04        #57
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 382 382
Been trying to tell people that Howard being traded had to happen with a 3 team trade. I thought it would be Philly but I guess not.

The source isn't the bleacher report its Jarrod N Rudolph who seems to be close to Dwight.

11 players... My guess is Kris, Lopez, Brooks, Dwight, Hedo, J.Rich, Duhon, Q.Rich That's 8 so 3 more....Maybe the 3 players NJ picked in the 2nd rd this year? Or Walton, Big Baby, Redd!ck?
 6 years ago '04        #58
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Nets are trying to form their squad to gun for the Heat ehh?


you gonna need more people
 6 years ago '12        #59
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 dogmanx23 said:
Been trying to tell people that Howard being traded had to happen with a 3 team trade. I thought it would be Philly but I guess not.

The source isn't the bleacher report its Jarrod N Rudolph who seems to be close to Dwight.

11 players... My guess is Kris, Lopez, Brooks, Dwight, Hedo, J.Rich, Duhon, Q.Rich That's 8 so 3 more....Maybe the 3 players NJ picked in the 2nd rd this year? Or Walton, Big Baby, Redd!ck?
+ Piiicks
 6 years ago '06        #60
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
He'll be a Net tomorrow
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy