Dwight Howard deal between Nets, Cavs, Magic "very close"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Bronxbombers said:
WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: As Orlando's hopes for a Dwight Howard deal with Lakers hit turbulence, Nets emerge again.
"But, but, but it's Bleacher Report!!"

5 years ago '12        #42
space
space
 Rique said:
With the most complete pg in the league he wont have to work on anything

And I'm not even a Nets fan
 5 years ago '06        #43
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
For now, Orlando prefers Nets restricted free-agent center Brook Lopez as a centerpiece player over having its pick of the Houston Rockets' roster, sources said.
Young
 5 years ago '06        #44
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Ez the Don said:

And I'm not even a Nets fan
yeah its crazy ppl are sleeping on deron right now guy can go out score over 20 get over 10 a.ssist and play defense. Pick and rolls with Deron n anyone on this roster is deadly
 5 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Rique said:
yeah its crazy ppl are sleeping on deron right now guy can go out score over 20 get over 10 a.ssist and play defense. Pick and rolls with Deron n anyone on this roster is deadly
Let me get my Nets Lost in b4 they acquire D12

NETS LOST
 07-08-2012, 10:47 PM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Young
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 Rique said:
True that. He's been one of my fav players to watch since his Illini days. Dude is mad nice. Even without Dwight, that team isn't something to sneeze at. DW, JJ, GW, and BL. Not a bad lineup at all
 07-08-2012, 10:52 PM         #48
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:
"But, but, but it's Bleacher Report!!"

The nets were always strong contenders

And a lot of these people just parrot each other. They do what Fox news does. One person without any real credible source give an opinion, then 10 others write articles based on this. They claim "people" and "sources" are saying whatever the original one claimed.
 5 years ago '12        #49
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The nets were always strong contenders

And a lot of these people just parrot each other. They do what Fox news does. One person without any real credible source give an opinion, then 10 others write articles based on this. They claim "people" and "sources" are saying whatever the original one claimed.
Okay

So where do I go for the most accurate and up-to-date NBA trade rumors? If you got better "sources" than NBA reporters' "sources" you needa let us know
 07-08-2012, 11:01 PM         #50
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think there are any accurate sources when it comes to the NBA, especially when it comes to breaking news on known issues. What i mean by that is sh*t like this/lebron/deron etc. Where everybody knows something is going on, so throwing anything they have out gets people listening/reading. They can't do this with lesser trades, because if it doesn't happen they look fu*king stupid. So they wait until its actually about to happen to release any information. But in these situations there is no reason to hold back on any gossip they might have heard or feeling they get.

tldr; fu*k all the reporters on big free agent moves where everybody knows something is going to happen
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I don't think there are any accurate sources when it comes to the NBA, especially when it comes to breaking news on known issues. What i mean by that is sh*t like this/lebron/deron etc. Where everybody knows something is going on, so throwing anything they have out gets people listening/reading. They can't do this with lesser trades, because if it doesn't happen they look fu*king stupid. So they wait until its actually about to happen to release any information. But in these situations there is no reason to hold back on any gossip they might have heard or feeling they get.

tldr; fu*k all the reporters on big free agent moves where everybody knows something is going to happen
Understood. But are you saying that they're just pulling sh*t out of their a.ss? Or that they're willing to report on even the slightest negotiation efforts?

In other words: you saying they just make up bullsh*t? Or that even though there's talk of a 3-way deal that might be a longshot, they're willing to report on it any way?
 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM         #52
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A mixture of everything. They may be getting some real tips as to what may have been going on at any second, but then they go wild with it. Talks turn into serious efforts and whatever else they want to say. Or they could be getting fed information to help the cause of whoever is giving it to then ie agents/owners trying to use rumors as leverage.

And there are some that just make sh*t up because nobody checks them on the bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #53
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 -BigC- said:
A mixture of everything. They may be getting some real tips as to what may have been going on at any second, but then they go wild with it. Talks turn into serious efforts and whatever else they want to say. Or they could be getting fed information to help the cause of whoever is giving it to then ie agents/owners trying to use rumors as leverage.

And there are some that just make sh*t up because nobody checks them on the bullsh*t.
Nope if the owner approves the deal is done
 07-08-2012, 11:11 PM         #54
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wat??????????
 5 years ago '12        #55
space
space
 -BigC- said:

Okay. Sounds like we agree to me. Never said it's a sure thing. Just saw the article and posted it. Haven't seen anything on Dwight in a couple days and I want it to be done already. Gonna start a new MP as soon as the signings and trades are done

Definitely don't think it's just BS in this case though. Maybe it's just me
 07-08-2012, 11:15 PM         #56
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason to believe this more then anything recently, is that its getting closer to Wednesday
 5 years ago '04        #57
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Been trying to tell people that Howard being traded had to happen with a 3 team trade. I thought it would be Philly but I guess not.

The source isn't the bleacher report its Jarrod N Rudolph who seems to be close to Dwight.

11 players... My guess is Kris, Lopez, Brooks, Dwight, Hedo, J.Rich, Duhon, Q.Rich That's 8 so 3 more....Maybe the 3 players NJ picked in the 2nd rd this year? Or Walton, Big Baby, Redd!ck?
 5 years ago '04        #58
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Nets are trying to form their squad to gun for the Heat ehh?

you gonna need more people
 5 years ago '12        #59
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
Been trying to tell people that Howard being traded had to happen with a 3 team trade. I thought it would be Philly but I guess not.

The source isn't the bleacher report its Jarrod N Rudolph who seems to be close to Dwight.

11 players... My guess is Kris, Lopez, Brooks, Dwight, Hedo, J.Rich, Duhon, Q.Rich That's 8 so 3 more....Maybe the 3 players NJ picked in the 2nd rd this year? Or Walton, Big Baby, Redd!ck?
+ Piiicks
 5 years ago '06        #60
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
He'll be a Net tomorrow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago