Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 nasty Nate said:
The GOAT Dr Will has spoken
 5 years ago '05        #122
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Jessie was a troll and no one liked him. Season 11 wasn't too terrible because people like Russell and Jeff carried the cast. You are right about Season 12, my bad for forgetting that it didn't have past HGs playing. Although they had the awful saboteur twist that backfired and Rachel/Brendon putting people on suicide watch. Enzo's dance moves during the dance challenge >
I liked Jessie
 5 years ago '05        #123
space
space
I don't think the coaches should come back into the game.

One thing I was happy with, the America's Vote specifically said it would give the coaches the OPTION to come back into the game.

I see Dan and Janelle opting to come into the game. If I'm Boogie I'm definitely NOT coming into the game seeing as you have Frank and Ian right now and if you come into the game you're public enemy #1 to everybody in the house other then your original group of 3.

Brittany might come in because she is down to one person, but honestly she really has 0 chance of winning if she comes in so I'm not so sure what she would opt to do.

Boogie MIGHT opt to come into the game simply because he will want to win 2 BB's to one up Will (Which would actually be pretty cool because it might urge the GOAT to make a 3rd appearance to attempt to tie Boogie), but if I'm him I'm probably remaining a coach with 3 chances at 100K (He's balling outside of the house anyway, he doesn't need 500K).
 5 years ago '05        #124
space
space
Oh and who do you guys think will get nominated?

I'm thinking either
[spoiler - click to view]

. Depending on if he's loyal to his deal he made last week or not.
 5 years ago '04        #125
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

One thing I was happy with, the America's Vote specifically said it would give the coaches the OPTION to come back into the game.

I see Dan and Janelle opting to come into the game. If I'm Boogie I'm definitely NOT coming into the game seeing as you have Frank and Ian right now and if you come into the game you're public enemy #1 to everybody in the house other then your original group of 3.

Brittany might come in because she is down to one person, but honestly she really has 0 chance of winning if she comes in so I'm not so sure what she would opt to do.

Boogie MIGHT opt to come into the game simply because he will want to win 2 BB's to one up Will (Which would actually be pretty cool because it might urge the GOAT to make a 3rd appearance to attempt to tie Boogie), but if I'm him I'm probably remaining a coach with 3 chances at 100K (He's balling outside of the house anyway, he doesn't need 500K).
Yeah, I agree, if Mike enters the game, he will only be hurting himself. He has a great shot at winning $100,000 no need to get greedy for 500 unless like you said it would be to 1-up Will. Same thing with Jannelle also, although her team isn't that great & I really don't see anyone of them winning, regardless she still has a 3/8 shot at $100,000, no need to jeopardize that.

I think Dan and Brit should enter the game though, seeing as they both only have a 1/8 shot a winning $100,000 might as well risk it for 500 and control their own fate rather than relying everything on Shane/Danielle.

Last edited by whiskey787; 07-27-2012 at 05:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #126
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

It was kind of tricky the way they worded it..im still thinking it's probably all or nothing though. Maybe they each get to vote and majority wins as far as coming in the house? Or they could all just have the choice..I don't know, but it would be kind of weird with 1-2 coaches in it and the rest playing.

If I'm Boogie, I probably would remain a coach but he's way too c*cky to let someone else dictate if he gets a LOWER sum of money. If he's given the choice, I think he's playing. Same with Janelle.

Brittany I think would play simply because she's down to 1 player, and let's face it..unless the houseguests are dumb as hell(which is very possible considering the cast), Shane won't last that long.

I feel like Dan would be in the same boat as Boogie. Given the chance he'll play.

One thing I found interesting is I think they said the decision won't be made until like August 12th or some sh*t..which means the coaches will be coming into the game after the 4th week(When sh*t usually happens in this show anyway). To me that sh*t is unfair..they've had time on the sidelines to analyze people's gameplay without it really affecting them personally and get to jump in almost halfway through. But what it also means is Dan and Brittany are skating on thin ice and might not even make it there.

So this sh*t will def. make the game more interesting if it goes down, IMO.
 5 years ago '04        #127
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
We all know they are getting that choice, CBS America voting is like the NBA Draft sh*t is rigged. None of them would stand by to be coaches though. Would you rather control other people to try and win $100,000 or go in yourself to bank $500,000? They are all gonna want in and it was bullsh*t on BB's part to even insinuate to the viewers that these past HGs were gonna coach the other players to $500,000.

I used to get more out of 14 strangers playing with past houseguests randomly showing up to host competitions and challenges. It's just overkill with people coming back, All Stars was so good because they had people playing that hadn't been in the house for 5+ years and it was like a brand new experience for them and the people watching. Now I expect CBS to be as lame as they can and constantly bring back someone I just saw recently.

I don't see who would even have an excuse for the coaches to say they couldn't play their own game. They were there to "coach" the whole point is to control the game of others but I don't even think people would cry foul on whoever won the coaches part anyway. Bottom line is we got hosed with BB basically only giving us 12 players to start and kicking out one player who barely touched another player in the house. By that logic CBS is saying we got like 10 people in the house, now you have to vote for coaches to play. Just can't leave sh*t alone
 5 years ago '05        #128
space
space
So

won the coaches comp (Put a bunch of letters after the name so anybody who doesn't want to be spoiled doesn't see how long or short the name is).

is safe from nomination.

So it's looking like

will be the nominations.
 5 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:

One thing I found interesting is I think they said the decision won't be made until like August 12th
No, voting ends Wednesday/Thursday. It'll be announced to the HG's next Thursday, not sure if it will be live or before the live show.
 5 years ago '05        #130
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
They'll all enter the game.. Boogie wouldn't want to be the only coach not to accept even though you guys say it's good for him, if one of his 3 players didnt win HOH, one would be going home.. And the others would be targeted until they were out, regardless of past promises. An automatic alliance of 3 when everyone else is alone wouldn't stand long.
 5 years ago '05        #131
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
No, voting ends Wednesday/Thursday. It'll be announced to the HG's next Thursday, not sure if it will be live or before the live show.
So next Thursday as in the 2nd or the 9th? Either way it's not fair to the houseguests..(not that I care immensely)..but it won't be decided for a minute.
 5 years ago '04        #132
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Switchc2390 said:
So next Thursday as in the 2nd or the 9th? Either way it's not fair to the houseguests..(not that I care immensely)..but it won't be decided for a minute.
LOL how is it not fair... Expect the unexpected
 5 years ago '05        #133
space
space

5 years ago '04        #134
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
the girls could have been better. they took out the two best looking girls with jojo and the playboy model.
 5 years ago '04        #135
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
if anyone watched after dark last night..

danielle is a psycho chick from hell.
 5 years ago '04        #136
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Drug Free said:
if anyone watched after dark last night..

danielle is a psycho chick from hell.
Any youtubes on this?

She is not attractive at all, BB not going for rating this time around
 5 years ago '04        #137
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
shes attractive..shes not amazing but shes cute

they all got drunk and played spin the bottle and she kissed shane and shes like already naming their kids
 5 years ago '05        #138
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Too bad Shane has no interest in Danielle
 5 years ago '04        #139
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Episode was good, seeing how it's probably a lock the coaches are coming in, if Shane and Frank wanna keep some dreams alive they're gonna have to form a larger group for the time being. Shane, Frank, Boogie and Britney. If Britney acts up she gets the boot like the Brigade gave her. Frank can have that secret final two deal with Boogie and Chen will be interviewing them at the end trying to compare them to the original Chilltown. They'll have Will at the finale to give his thoughts and the three of them will end the show celebrating. BB is feel in real predictable right now
 5 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Episode was good, seeing how it's probably a lock the coaches are coming in, if Shane and Frank wanna keep some dreams alive they're gonna have to form a larger group for the time being. Shane, Frank, Boogie and Britney. If Britney acts up she gets the boot like the Brigade gave her. Frank can have that secret final two deal with Boogie and Chen will be interviewing them at the end trying to compare them to the original Chilltown. They'll have Will at the finale to give his thoughts and the three of them will end the show celebrating. BB is feel in real predictable right now

As long as Will is there with his protege's protege I'm cool with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago