Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 kg81 said:
Its BS. Few years back Jordan bumped Russell the same way trying to be tough and she was still there. America loved JJ, fu*k this show! Fell off during allstars when they started rigging sh*t.
What did they rig in all stars?

5 years ago '04        #102
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2002 2002
I cant wait for them to get frank out next week. Dude is annoying. They should have a reality tv box off him and willie.

I know they prob gonna vote out jojo, but Danielle needs to go. She has no personality and is boring and not alot to look at

Last edited by D. Norman; 07-26-2012 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Julie Chen announced on twitter that there's going to be a BIG game changing twist tonight

Coaches coming in the game?

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 07-26-2012 at 06:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #104
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,888 | Props total: 20985 20985
 Fly or Die said:
i think nominating wil would have been a better move
I would've liked to see Wil leave, but that would have destroyed Frank's place in the house right now.

D. Norman said:
I cant wait for them to get frank out next week. Dude is annoying. They should have a reality tv box off him and willie.

I know they prob gonna vote out jojo, but Danielle needs to go. She has no personality and is boring and not alot to look at
Frank's probably my current favorite right now, he's probably the most strategic one in the house outside of the coaches, him and Boogie could be extremely dangerous if the coaches thing comes true.. Imagine Boogie, Frank and Dan teaming up

nasty Nate said:
Julie Chen announced on twitter that there's going to be a BIG game changing twist tonight

It's gotta be something considering after tonight there's only gonna be 8 people in the game. If JoJo leaves and there's no mention of jury, obviously something's up.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 nasty Nate said:

Better not be
 5 years ago '05        #106
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
I don't see them just completely removing the coach aspect of the game and bringing them in as players...hope I'm wrong though cause that would be dope.

I could also see maybe a few different past players coming in and joining though..who knows.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
The GOAT Dr Will has spoken
 5 years ago '05        #108
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
peace Jojo loved that bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #109
space
space
Jojo looked like a slightly worse Mila Kunis..I would have still piped tho.
 5 years ago '04        #110
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
Jojo should replace snookie on jersey shore

Yes for coaches to comeback so ppl cannot say they didn't get to play their own game.

And last, supposedly Willie got arrested last night dui... Guess he realize he threw away 1st place.
 5 years ago '05        #111
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
If the coaches comeback I guarantee one of them will win
 5 years ago '04        #112
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
Come on with the coaches playing fu*k this. When Grodner said we'll have past players don't do the expected groan cause we'll have a twist for it. This bi*ch knows real fans don't wanna see it. But they'll put it up for a "pretend vote" and put it on America saying well that's what you wanted. Notice how they put that one dumbass tweet on the bottom of the screen that said "OMG let the coaches play". sh*t is disgusting man, let those motherfu*kers coach like they were supposed to do. CBS America voting is like the NBA Lottery now, no one believes that sh*t. fu*kin lame
 5 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,888 | Props total: 20985 20985
 Menace718 said:
Come on with the coaches playing fu*k this. When Grodner said we'll have past players don't do the expected groan cause we'll have a twist for it. This bi*ch knows real fans don't wanna see it. But they'll put it up for a "pretend vote" and put it on America saying well that's what you wanted. Notice how they put that one dumbass tweet on the bottom of the screen that said "OMG let the coaches play". sh*t is disgusting man, let those motherfu*kers coach like they were supposed to do. CBS America voting is like the NBA Lottery now, no one believes that sh*t. fu*kin lame
How could you possibly for an instant your of life ever believe that the coaches would not be playing though?
 5 years ago '04        #114
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
How could you possibly for an instant your of life ever believe that the coaches would not be playing though?
That's the point, as soon as I heard past HG involvement I always a.ssume the worst. Grodner is an unimaginative bi*ch that needs to be booted out of creative. I was really starting to accept the fact that I could like this season with these people as coaches. Other than Dan almost leaving, the coaches got 3 weeks on easy pass without the threat of going home. They didn't even play a full game either. This is just a horrible idea that we all were wishing would find some way or another not to come out.
 5 years ago '11        #115
Rudi 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 505 505

at Ted being 4th
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
I did want to see the coaches playing from the beginning. I thought it was disappointing seeing them coach, but it got a little better as it went along. Still, if it remains the way it is right now it's going to be a boring season..there would only be what, 7-8 weeks left with not much going on because alliances were already pretty much pre-determined. I don't agree with the coaches going in halfway, but it would make for a more interesting summer easily.
 5 years ago '04        #117
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I did want to see the coaches playing from the beginning. I thought it was disappointing seeing them coach, but it got a little better as it went along. Still, if it remains the way it is right now it's going to be a boring season..there would only be what, 7-8 weeks left with not much going on because alliances were already pretty much pre-determined. I don't agree with the coaches going in halfway, but it would make for a more interesting summer easily.
If they just went back to 14 strangers people could make their own alliances without feeling constricted. Idk, there are some things I was hopeful with this and at the same time I'm just flat out disappointed. Everything always ties to the central theme, every time past house guests are introduced it completely sours the game in some aspect. Haven't had a decent season since Season 10, coincidently the last season to have no returning HGs....
 5 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 Menace718 said:
If they just went back to 14 strangers people could make their own alliances without feeling constricted. Idk, there are some things I was hopeful with this and at the same time I'm just flat out disappointed. Everything always ties to the central theme, every time past house guests are introduced it completely sours the game in some aspect. Haven't had a decent season since Season 10, coincidently the last season to have no returning HGs....

Season 12 didn't have returning houseguests..and Season 11 only Jessie returned.
 5 years ago '04        #119
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
Jessie was a troll and no one liked him. Season 11 wasn't too terrible because people like Russell and Jeff carried the cast. You are right about Season 12, my bad for forgetting that it didn't have past HGs playing. Although they had the awful saboteur twist that backfired and Rachel/Brendon putting people on suicide watch. Enzo's dance moves during the dance challenge >
 5 years ago '04        #120
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
The coach idea was stupid to begin with... Why the hell do these ppl need a coach? This is not a sport, might as well call em counselor for their emotions. Alot of ppl want the "coaches" to play, the ones that dont say "unfair they already played/won". The season is pretty boring and i think its a good idea. Brit wont go far, but with this "coach" thing she got screwed over with willie leaving. If coaches comeback no1 can use the excuse they didnt get to play their own game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago