Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #681
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 airmcnair06 said:
Even Chenbot thinks Dan is the greatest BB player ever. Check the 1:20 mark

Chen knows

Ian played a great game but Dan played a better one. BB2 had one of the most emotional jurys ever because they all thought people should be holier than thou in the game and still voted for Will. I was shocked that people like Britney and Jenn voted for Ian after they kept telling the rest of the jury not to take sh*t personal. I feel like they all got together beforehand and agreed to vote for Ian regardless if it was him and Dan
 09-21-2012, 01:41 PM         #682
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
Even Chenbot thinks Dan is the greatest BB player ever. Check the 1:20 mark

"You're The Greatest Player Of All Time"
 5 years ago '04        #683
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
Ian played a better game. Dan acted like a sore loser when ian started talking and tried to talk over him. Then Dan saying something about the veto ball in the crane game machine, Dan had an equal opportunity to win it so why cry about it. Its like he knew he was in a hole that he couldnt get out trying to throw in any lame excuse he could to try to sell to the jury something that wasnt 100% true. Dan played a good game, but i also think too many people made stupid moves to let him play the game he did. Frank was dumb to keep him, dani was dumb to veto him after u already put him on the block. If u didnt have people so gullible in the game Dan would have been out be4 the final 4
 09-21-2012, 03:55 PM         #684
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^What a horrible post.
 5 years ago '05        #685
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 D. Norman said:
Ian played a better game. Dan acted like a sore loser when ian started talking and tried to talk over him. Then Dan saying something about the veto ball in the crane game machine, Dan had an equal opportunity to win it so why cry about it. Its like he knew he was in a hole that he couldnt get out trying to throw in any lame excuse he could to try to sell to the jury something that wasnt 100% true. Dan played a good game, but i also think too many people made stupid moves to let him play the game he did. Frank was dumb to keep him, dani was dumb to veto him after u already put him on the block. If u didnt have people so gullible in the game Dan would have been out be4 the final 4
 5 years ago '05        #686
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 D. Norman said:

[pic - click to view]

Ronnie really needs to bring hate back. This is the most idiotic post of the season. You clearly don't understand this game.

as far as the highlighted. you don't realize Dan MADE these things happen? Frank didn't magically decide to keep him out the blue. Dani didn't decide to veto him on her own. DAN DID! HE RAN the HOUSE from the moment he held his funeral. Almost every important decision from then on was influenced and or controlled by Dan. If you can't see that, please, go take a seat over in the corner.
 5 years ago '04        #687
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
U guys are all on Dan's d!ck like he's your brother...
 5 years ago '05        #688
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Russ369 said:

The fu*k does that incest sh*t even mean? Something you need to talk to us about?
 5 years ago '04        #689
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #690
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:

[pic - click to view]

Ronnie really needs to bring hate back. This is the most idiotic post of the season. You clearly don't understand this game.

as far as the highlighted. you don't realize Dan MADE these things happen? Frank didn't magically decide to keep him out the blue. Dani didn't decide to veto him on her own. DAN DID! HE RAN the HOUSE from the moment he held his funeral. Almost every important decision from then on was influenced and or controlled by Dan. If you can't see that, please, go take a seat over in the corner.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #691
space
space
 Russ369 said:
yea I am probably goin hard for Dan, but nothing I have said was that outlandish or "d!ckriding"

and wtf kinda statement is this
 5 years ago '04        #692
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
LOL at all the dan d!ckriders

A 7 yr old could have tricked half the house the same way dan did
 5 years ago '04        #693
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:

[pic - click to view]

Frank honestly has issues b/c his dad r*ped him, so he trust ppl too easily so thats y dan was able to sway him. Dani is an emotional wreck, she has set fire to x boyfriends that are not x boyfriends but a person that dance with her at a club, she is easily manipulated by guys so again very easy to sway on dans part
 5 years ago '05        #694
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Frank honestly has issues b/c his dad r*ped him, so he trust ppl too easily so thats y dan was able to sway him. Dani is an emotional wreck, she has set fire to x boyfriends that are not x boyfriends but a person that dance with her at a club, she is easily manipulated by guys so again very easy to sway on dans part
stop it.

they all fell victim to this:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #695
space
space
 D. Norman said:
LOL at all the dan d!ckriders

A 7 yr old could have tricked half the house the same way dan did
 5 years ago '05        #696
space
space
 D. Norman said:
If a guy gets r*ped as a kid I'm pretty sure basic human psychology would say that he would be an untrusting person as an adult, and one that is hardly as friendly and personable as Frank is.
 5 years ago '04        #697
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Sid doesn't r*pe

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #698
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If a guy gets r*ped as a kid I'm pretty sure basic human psychology would say that he would be an untrusting person as an adult, and one that is hardly as friendly and personable as Frank is.
Stop watching svu. Dan didn't play a better game. "We will bring Ian in to think he is important". Dan u didn't do to well getting him out after u supposely made him feel special.

His name was sid vicious 4 a reason
 5 years ago '05        #699
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Stop watching svu. Dan didn't play a better game. "We will bring Ian in to think he is important". Dan u didn't do to well getting him out after u supposely made him feel special.

His name was sid vicious 4 a reason
 5 years ago '05        #700
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
I Havent read this thread or know who won....but the old bi*ch in my class said Dan didnt win.....I was holding off cuz I dont want this season to end......Be Back Tmrw....havent read this thread in awhile but couldnt help myself from scrolling up....Kid r*pe? Frank? Sid?....OMG

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 09-25-2012 at 10:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy