Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #661
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


Will hasn't shown he can truly play, yet?

Might be one of the most idiotic comments I've ever heard on Boxden, and that's saying something.
You must not read the majority of the sh*t you post.
 5 years ago '05        #662
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Illstreet said:
Grow up...
I'm not sure how we got on this topic, but are you seriously trying to say that you don't think aliens exist?

 5 years ago '05        #663
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 nasty Nate said:
The viewers picking the winners is the worst idea ever. If America had the choice Ian would still win.
And that's true, to. Unfortunately America hates ruthless gameplay.
 5 years ago '05        #664
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Krazie said:
You must not read the majority of the sh*t you post.


You said Will hasn't shown he can truly play this game when he is the best player of all time.

That's a pretty damn stupid statement, even if you don't agree with some of the sh*t I post for whatever reason.
 5 years ago '05        #665
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
And that's true, to. Unfortunately America hates ruthless gameplay.
You should check the Facebook feed, the majority of people on there are livid at what happened last night.
 5 years ago '05        #666
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


You said Will hasn't shown he can truly play this game when he is the best player of all time.

That's a pretty damn stupid statement, even if you don't agree with some of the sh*t I post for whatever reason.
I was drunk

I still stand by my standpoint that Dan is the GOAT now. We're allowed to have opinions.
 5 years ago '05        #667
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Ok, all caught up on the thread.

Now all I have to say is at Jen and Britney. That's a damn shame that they voted as personal as they did. I lost a lot of respect for Brit. Never had any respect for Jen, so that's a moot point.

I had a bad feeling that Dan was going to get screwed, and I lied to myself all the way up to the finale trying to convince myself that he could get four votes and I really, really did think he had three when watching people put their keys into the box. 6-1? Really? What a fu*king joke.

fu*k this jury. Also fu*k Frank. Lost a ton of respect for him after cheering for him for the majority of this game. Like Ill said, just an alpha male that isn't used to not getting his way. Voted for the dude who destroyed his alliance and ruined his game over the dude that was 100 percent going home and did what he HAD to do to avoid it, just because he is a butt hurt f*ggot and was to mad to award the better game player.

And I'm disappointed in Boogie for not pointing out to everybody on the air last night how much he admired Dan's gameplay (And whether he will admit it or not, you know for a fact he did, he has no problem whatsoever with that type of ruthless gameplay). I get it, he wanted to clear the air with Ian, but he should have at least said kudos to Dan or some sh*t to let the jury know that sitting at home watching this game, Dan was incredibly impressive this season. He's still bitter after watching Dan call him a second rate Chill Town member.

That goes to show you how good of a game Dan played, he has me in here insulting the two people I was cheering for for the entire first half of the game.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #668
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Krazie said:
I was drunk



I still stand by my standpoint that Dan is the GOAT now. We're allowed to have opinions.
I have no problem with that opinion. I was just criticizing your drunken comment about Will not having ever truly played the game when he played it twice, once in a harder scenario than Dan (No veto's) and once against a much harder cast than Dan (All stars). Will and Dan are the top two players of all time, though. Indisputable.
 09-20-2012, 02:38 PM         #669
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nasty Nate said:
The viewers picking the winners is the worst idea ever. If America had the choice Ian would still win.
Disagree Strongly...

But if the case, atleast it wouldn't have been over bitterness.
 09-20-2012, 02:41 PM         #670
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


Listen, Dan was ROBBED. Russel was ROBBED in both of his seasons.

But there is a way to backstab everybody without them even knowing you backstabbed them.

And there are times when there is a good jury that is able to look past that sh*t (S2, S7). And there are ways to make sure you bring somebody to the end that you know you can beat.

You can't take that element out of the game, it would make it far to easy.

Listen, EVERYBODY who is a true fan of Big Brother know's Dan was the best player this season, same with Russell in his first two seasons of Survivor. In several years from now, nobody is going to be talking about Ian winning Big Brother 14, but people will still be talking about Dan playing as good of a game as he did when we are discussing the greats of this game.

It is what it is.
We agree for the most part...

But some aspect of the voting has to change... Maybe not drastically... But the way it is now has proven it's broken... Time and time again.
 5 years ago '04        #671
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
ian dont deserve half a mill

will is the best player of all time

dan is second. always will be.

survivor is fu*king gay (gayer than wrestling..so dont even play that sh*t..bi*ch)

ReppinDaBurghh need a damn chill pill

im out

see you next summer
 09-20-2012, 02:58 PM         #672
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'm not sure how we got on this topic, but are you seriously trying to say that you don't think aliens exist?



I find it funny that you asked me that like my stance was the abnormal one.

To answer your query, I can't say 100% that they don't... And some part of me hopes there is and thinks that all that Universe can't be empty... But I believe what I see with my own eyes, and I don't believe in fairy tales.

And I never underestimate the capacity of the human being to create some kind of meaning for their existence even if it does not exist... And that includes the hope of life elsewhere...

The reality that it is only us... And there is nothing more whatsoever, including a man in the sky or aliens, seems to be one of the most difficult concepts for human beings to accept.

All I know is... I've never seen or experienced anything that makes me think their is anything more to our existence than this.


Last edited by Illstreet; 09-20-2012 at 03:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #673
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Drug Free said:
ian dont deserve half a mill

will is the best player of all time

dan is second. always will be.

survivor is fu*king gay (gayer than wrestling..so dont even play that sh*t..bi*ch)

ReppinDaBurghh need a damn chill pill

im out

see you next summer
Survivor is the second best reality show on the air, and more than a few times the past several years Survivor has been better than Big Brother for that year.

And wrestling is for pre-teens. I agree with your first two points. Your third one can't be proven because there are countless seasons of Big Brother in the future.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #674
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Illstreet said:


I find it funny that you asked me that like my stance was the abnormal one.

To answer your query, I can't say 100% that they don't... And some part of me hopes there is and thinks that all that Universe can't be empty... But I believe what I see with my own eyes, and I don't believe in fairy tales.

And I never underestimate the capacity of the human being to create some kind of meaning for their existence even if it does not exist... And that includes the hope of life elsewhere...

The reality that it is only us... And there is nothing more whatsoever, including a man in the sky or aliens, seems to be one of the most difficult concepts for human beings to accept.

All I know is... I've never seen or experienced anything that makes me think their is anything more to our existence than this.
How is believing in almost the statistical certainty that there is life elsewhere (And I'm talking about vast life, potentially thousands of civilizations, or more likely, much more) trying to justify a meaning for our existence? I don't think there is a meaning for our existence, I think we simply exist. And I'm not religious at all, but I'm logical. Thinking that we are the only life form in the Universe is one of the most illogical things I think I'll ever hear.

Hundreds of billions of galaxies each containing hundreds of billions of stars which have several planets orbiting the majority of them, and you believe this little rock we call Earth is the only planet that supports life.



Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #675
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Again, Will did it and won
But Will told everybody on Day 1 that he was going to lie and back stab them.

 Illstreet said:
Disagree Strongly...

But if the case, atleast it wouldn't have been over bitterness.
Go watch season 1 and you'll know why the producers don't let the viewers choose the winner.
 5 years ago '05        #676
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Dan should take some lessons from the GOAT


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #677
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Illstreet said:
We agree for the most part...

But some aspect of the voting has to change... Maybe not drastically... But the way it is now has proven it's broken... Time and time again.
Maybe they can put van voting at a certain percentage, or another type of panel in it. maybe 3 types of judging?
 5 years ago '05        #678
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 nasty Nate said:
Dan should take some lessons from the GOAT

And they still voted for him

 09-20-2012, 03:57 PM         #679
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
How is believing in almost the statistical certainty that there is life elsewhere (And I'm talking about vast life, potentially thousands of civilizations, or more likely, much more) trying to justify a meaning for our existence? I don't think there is a meaning for our existence, I think we simply exist. And I'm not religious at all, but I'm logical. Thinking that we are the only life form in the Universe is one of the most illogical things I think I'll ever hear.

Hundreds of billions of galaxies each containing hundreds of billions of stars which have several planets orbiting the majority of them, and you believe this little rock we call Earth is the only planet that supports life.

That's nice... But it doesn't really change anything I said does it?

I understand probability... But at the end of the day, you're still believing in something you've never seen and can't prove actually exists... And at your very core, are choosing to believe in something more than what you know does exist... And that sounds eerily similar to something else ... And that speaks further to this recurring theme in human existence I spoke of before of this need and willingness to believe in something "more"...

And that's were I see the dots connecting, and I check out.

The mind is a amazing thing.
 5 years ago '05        #680
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
Even Chenbot thinks Dan is the greatest BB player ever. Check the 1:20 mark


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy