Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #641
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
I bet Ashley stop frontin and come off that pus*y now and let Ian scrape
 5 years ago '05        #642
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
 airmcnair06 said:
I'm EXTREMELY disappointed. Ian was cool...but he was nowhere near as masterful as Dan was.

This is almost as bad as Danielle from Season 3 being robbed because they showed Diary room sessions to the jury back then (ALMOST, she was a whole league ahead of the winner, Erica)

i just hate when its PERSONAL. It was CLEARLY personal because its no way they could think Ian actually played a better game...especially not the people who have seen previous seasons. I'm shocked Britney and Frank (both understand the game VERY well) voted the way they did. purely emotional
Dan's moves were flashy, dramatic, masterful, and a whole heap of other words in order to describe them..

When it came down to it, he didn't play a good enough game. You could even say he OVER played it. He did a great job of getting people out of the house, but he didn't do a good enough job of reading how it would affect him in the end. Like I said earlier, I think if he didn't swear on the bible and his dead grandparents and sh*t like that..he would have won it. But all in all, he should have seen how Frank and Shane were and tried to turn it down a little while he stabbed them in the back.

I think it made a HUGE difference who he was sitting next to also. I think had he been sitting next to Danielle, she would have gotten votes from Shane, Frank, and probably Joe, but the rest would have probably voted for him.(Except maybe Ashley, in which case he was screwed either way)

Either way, did it end the way I wanted it to? Nah. Was it still the best season in years? Easily.
 5 years ago '06        #643
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 airmcnair06 said:
Don't forget about Wil's comments though, he said the realest sh*t: Dont hold a grudge against the person lying to you. Take some responsibility. You fell for it"

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed. Ian was cool...but he was nowhere near as masterful as Dan was.

This is almost as bad as Danielle from Season 3 being robbed because they showed Diary room sessions to the jury back then (ALMOST, she was a whole league ahead of the winner, Erica)

i just hate when its PERSONAL. It was CLEARLY personal because its no way they could think Ian actually played a better game...especially not the people who have seen previous seasons. I'm shocked Britney and Frank (both understand the game VERY well) voted the way they did. purely emotional

I wonder if looking back on it does the jury regret it. Because Janelle and Wil both made great points, after the votes though. I thought Jenn would have voted for Dan though, from the way she was talking. Ian was way more likable than Dan, that also was a big factor. My last question, is should Big Brother tweak the jury. I mean the game should not be as personal as they took it.
 09-19-2012, 11:32 PM         #644
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
Don't forget about Wil's comments though, he said the realest sh*t: Dont hold a grudge against the person lying to you. Take some responsibility. You fell for it"

or perhaps they are setting an example that u cant stab everyone in the back and still win the game..
 5 years ago '08        #645
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Dan stans lost
 5 years ago '06        #646
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Main Event said:
Dan stans lost
I just want the best player to win.
 5 years ago '05        #647
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
 WMYakballzWM said:
or perhaps they are setting an example that u cant stab everyone in the back and still win the game..
You CAN it's about how you do it. I have to go back and rewatch season 10 which I'm gonna do soon..but as Dan has admitted he didn't play that game as ruthless. I get that he had to play this game different cause he was an allstar and all of that sh*t, but Danielle loved the guy, Ian was star struck, and Shane was going to do whatever Danielle told him to. I think the hosting his own funeral and throwing Brittney under the bus was fu*king brilliant, and I think his move was golden. I just think he should have tried to rope Frank in without the bible if he could have, and not sworn on family members with people he knew was going to take that sh*t seriously.

Part of Big Brother(or any of the similar reality shows) is reading the people you're dealt with. As I've said before, that's the difference between Boston Rob and Russell from Survivor. As far as I'm concerned, they were probably the two best to play the game..and one isn't necessarily better than the other. I think Russell was better at getting to the end, but Rob knew how to WIN. That's the difference..it's a game and you have to play to win. Dan played too much like Russell..stabbed people in the back and didn't really give a fu*k about how they felt after. Figured he could win them over with a speech at the end and it just didn't work out.
 09-20-2012, 08:41 AM         #648
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Ian really getting up there thinking he "Created" the Quack Pack and was the Leader of it...

Lame was the 5th Wheel they let name it so he would feel important.

You had your game in your hands the whole way?

Except for when you were on the block & were gone... And Dan worked his magic and saved your a.ss. Right?

What a joke...

Between Ian and the Jury, we saw last night that People are utterly unable to be honest with themselves.

Only mistake Dan made was taking the humble/smiling/self effacing approach towards the Jury... He was never gonna win the likeable game... Shoulda just got up and told them how it was... I was better than all of you... I played all of you like a fiddle... I'm the best whether you vote for me or not... Deal with it.

09-20-2012, 08:45 AM         #649
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
I wonder if looking back on it does the jury regret it.
You better believe they it...

When they get out and see the the tapes, they'll feel stupid as fukk for how they voted. Especially Brit.
 5 years ago '05        #650
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
You can't continually stab people in the back and have them to vote for you in the end.

Ask Russell Hantz how that worked out for him.
 09-20-2012, 11:30 AM         #651
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nasty Nate said:
You can't continually stab people in the back and have them to vote for you in the end.

Yeah, great example...

Like his first season when He COMPLETELY DOMINATED the entire Game... And they gave it to the stupid blonde who did absolutely nothing the entire Game because she never hurt their feelings.

The flaw is(and has been proven time and time again) in the Game... Not the Player.

The way of deciding the Winners has to change... And needs to be more in the hands of the Viewers..

Because 9 out of 10 times, it's the weakling who offended the least that Wins because it allows people(like Frank or Shane for example) not to have to look at themselves and admit that their Alpha Male Physically Overpowering way of existing can be beat by someone like Dan... That would be a referendum on their entire way of being... So of course they vote for the nerdy emasculated dweeb who presents almost no threat to their ego's...Because most of their lives they aren't around super smart wiz kids like Ian... But regular guys like Dan(not overly intellegent IQ wise, not Physically imposing) are everywhere...

Like Akira Kurosawa once said "Human beings are totally incapable of being honest with themselves".

There's no arguing who played the better Games in Rusell's Seasons... And their isn't here either. The Jury Element has ruined more seasons than it has affirmed.

We are just in this stage in our culture of rewarding the medicore that doesn't push our boundaries or challenge us and the validity of our morals that we ridiculously think seperate us from others and gives us the VIP Pass when we die to get into the Awesome Club Paradise in the Sky(as opposed to a Box in the ground as maggot food), again, ego stroking.

"DAN SWORE ON A BOOK OF MAN MADE FAIRYTALES! HOW DARE HE!!!!! HE FUKKING SWORE ON A CIRCULAR PIECE OF METAL! METAL I TELL YOU!!!!"

What a joke...

We really are a primitive species. If Aliens did exist, they would look at us pathetically and wipe us out like we do Ants and such.

Last edited by Illstreet; 09-20-2012 at 11:38 AM..
 09-20-2012, 11:36 AM         #652
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They do exist, mother fu*ka.
 09-20-2012, 11:39 AM         #653
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
They do exist, mother fu*ka.
Grow up...
 09-20-2012, 11:42 AM         #654
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Grow up...
I'll stick to reading my occult books while you stick to letting Big Brother mold your mind.

at that double entendre.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-20-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM         #655
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I'll stick to reading my occult books while you stick to letting Big Brother mold your mind.

at that double entendre.

As your boy Kubrick put it oh so eloquently at the end of his Masterful 3 Hour Long "Barry Lyndon" with the Epilogue:

"It was in the reign of King George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarreled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now"
 5 years ago '05        #656
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, great example...

Like his first season when He COMPLETELY DOMINATED the entire Game... And they gave it to the stupid blonde who did absolutely nothing the entire Game because she never hurt their feelings.

The flaw is(and has been proven time and time again) in the Game... Not the Player.

The way of deciding the Winners has to change... And needs to be more in the hands of the Viewers..

Because 9 out of 10 times, it's the weakling who offended the least that Wins because it allows people(like Frank or Shane for example) not to have to look at themselves and admit that their Alpha Male Physically Overpowering way of existing can be beat by someone like Dan... That would be a referendum on their entire way of being... So of course they vote for the nerdy emasculated dweeb who presents almost no threat to their ego's...Because most of their lives they aren't around super smart wiz kids like Ian... But regular guys like Dan(not overly intellegent IQ wise, not Physically imposing) are everywhere...

Like Akira Kurosawa once said "Human beings are totally incapable of being honest with themselves".

There's no arguing who played the better Games in Rusell's Seasons... And their isn't here either. The Jury Element has ruined more seasons than it has affirmed.

We are just in this stage in our culture of rewarding the medicore that doesn't push our boundaries or challenge us and the validity of our morals that we ridiculously think seperate us from others and gives us the VIP Pass when we die to get into the Awesome Club Paradise in the Sky(as opposed to a Box in the ground as maggot food), again, ego stroking.

"DAN SWORE ON A BOOK OF MAN MADE FAIRYTALES! HOW DARE HE!!!!! HE FUKKING SWORE ON A CIRCULAR PIECE OF METAL! METAL I TELL YOU!!!!"

What a joke...

We really are a primitive species. If Aliens did exist, they would look at us pathetically and wipe us out like we do Ants and such.
The viewers picking the winners is the worst idea ever. If America had the choice Ian would still win.
 5 years ago '05        #657
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Krazie said:
let Will step up if he's man enough to show he can truly play.

Will hasn't shown he can truly play, yet?

Might be one of the most idiotic comments I've ever heard on Boxden, and that's saying something.
 5 years ago '05        #658
space
space
 WMYakballzWM said:
Will did it and won

5 years ago '05        #659
space
space
 nasty Nate said:

Again, Will did it and won
 5 years ago '05        #660
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Listen, Dan was ROBBED. Russel was ROBBED in both of his seasons.

But there is a way to backstab everybody without them even knowing you backstabbed them.

And there are times when there is a good jury that is able to look past that sh*t (S2, S7). And there are ways to make sure you bring somebody to the end that you know you can beat.

You can't take that element out of the game, it would make it far to easy.

Listen, EVERYBODY who is a true fan of Big Brother know's Dan was the best player this season, same with Russell in his first two seasons of Survivor. In several years from now, nobody is going to be talking about Ian winning Big Brother 14, but people will still be talking about Dan playing as good of a game as he did when we are discussing the greats of this game.

It is what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy