Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #601
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #602
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Drug Free said:
i dont believe that. hes SAYING that..but i wouldnt bet my life on it when it comes down to it.

could he be stupid enough to do it? yeah.

but i think when he realizes the decision is his, he will smarten up.

dumbest move of all time if he takes dan.

i dont think hes going to win final hoh though.
 Menace718 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're both underestimating how star struck Ian is. He WANTS to be a "Renegade" more than you realize.

Also, regarding part two of the HOH challenge,

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #603
space
space

What a horrible, horrible fu*king episode.

Now Wednesdays show, which is only 90 minutes for some fu*king retarded reason, has to show three HOH's, jury deliberation, jury questioning, and bring back the pre-jury HG's to talk about sh*t that's happened. And I bet that last part won't even happen, and that's normally the best part of the finale with all the HG's finding out sh*t that was done behind people's backs. Gonna be such a rushed episode.

Fu*k you, CBS.
 5 years ago '06        #604
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

What a horrible, horrible fu*king episode.

Now Wednesdays show, which is only 90 minutes for some fu*king retarded reason, has to show three HOH's, jury deliberation, jury questioning, and bring back the pre-jury HG's to talk about sh*t that's happened. And I bet that last part won't even happen, and that's normally the best part of the finale with all the HG's finding out sh*t that was done behind people's backs. Gonna be such a rushed episode.

Fu*k you, CBS.
Yeah, I was waiting to see if anything was going to happen. Did they say thins episode was a flashback? I must have missed them saying that.
 5 years ago '04        #605
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
I don't know how anyone of the jury members can give Dan their vote, he fu*ked them all over stabbing them in the back... Terrible, terrible decision on their part... I wouldn't give him my vote... Frank, Shane, Ashley, Britney... Joe... Dan fu*ked them ALLLL over...
 5 years ago '05        #606
space
space
 Russ369 said:
I don't know how anyone of the jury members can give Dan their vote, he fu*ked them all over stabbing them in the back... Terrible, terrible decision on their part... I wouldn't give him my vote... Frank, Shane, Ashley, Britney... Joe... Dan fu*ked them ALLLL over...

So you're one of THOSE people? That's the exact opinion that I fu*king HATE. They all got OUT PLAYED. If they are to immature and bitter to be able to look past the fact that he betrayed them and acknowledge that he outplayed them, then shame on them. Anybody who doesn't vote for him is just bitter.

I was team Boogie and Frank all season while they were in the house, but the fact of the matter is Boogie would vote for Dan whereas Frank almost definitely will not. Frank is a little to caught up in it. Brit, having already been through this, is seeing it the most logically judging from that brief glimpse we had into the jury house.

I know it's easy to say from the outside, but I really believe I would be able to look past the bullsh*t and personal feelings and vote for who I thought played the best game, and that is UNDOUBTEDLY Dan.

The whole reason Russell didn't win either of his seasons of Survivor when he was far and away the best player was because of bitter f*ggots on the jury.

Will on season 2 of Big Brother back stabbed literally everybody other than Shannon and Boogie and they all went home and watched it all including the diary room sessions and still voted for Will to win. That was actually a pretty respectable cast for that. That was back before the jury house. They all literally witnessed him publicly make fools of damn near everybody, and they still gave him their vote because they respected his gameplay.

If Danielle somehow wins this season it will decrease the future entertainment value of this season. Dan winning cements this as a top 5 season without question, Ian winning would p!ss me off but he did have arguably the biggest impact on this game when he betrayed Boogie and Frank. If he hadn't done that, the entire landscape of the game would have changed and I wouldn't be surprised to see Boogie in the F3 right now.

Don't get me wrong, the best move of the season was Dan getting Frank to put up Brit, but the biggest impact was probably Ian turning on Boogie and Frank.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-17-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #607
space
space
Sorry for the long post, I just HATE that outlook.
 5 years ago '05        #608
space
space
Also, for people who don't mind spoilers,

[spoiler - click to view]

Edit: That spoiler contains different scenarios and only the last scenario discussed is what the is about.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-17-2012 at 12:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #609
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

So you're one of THOSE people? That's the exact opinion that I fu*king HATE. They all got OUT PLAYED. If they are to immature and bitter to be able to look past the fact that he betrayed them and acknowledge that he outplayed them, then shame on them. Anybody who doesn't vote for him is just bitter.

I was team Boogie and Frank all season while they were in the house, but the fact of the matter is Boogie would vote for Dan whereas Frank almost definitely will not. Frank is a little to caught up in it. Brit, having already been through this, is seeing it the most logically judging from that brief glimpse we had into the jury house.

I know it's easy to say from the outside, but I really believe I would be able to look past the bullsh*t and personal feelings and vote for who I thought played the best game, and that is UNDOUBTEDLY Dan.

The whole reason Russell didn't win either of his seasons of Survivor when he was far and away the best player was because of bitter f*ggots on the jury.

Will on season 2 of Big Brother back stabbed literally everybody other than Shannon and Boogie and they all went home and watched it all including the diary room sessions and still voted for Will to win. That was actually a pretty respectable cast for that. That was back before the jury house. They all literally witnessed him publicly make fools of damn near everybody, and they still gave him their vote because they respected his gameplay.

If Danielle somehow wins this season it will decrease the future entertainment value of this season. Dan winning cements this as a top 5 season without question, Ian winning would p!ss me off but he did have arguably the biggest impact on this game when he betrayed Boogie and Frank. If he hadn't done that, the entire landscape of the game would have changed and I wouldn't be surprised to see Boogie in the F3 right now.

Don't get me wrong, the best move of the season was Dan getting Frank to put up Brit, but the biggest impact was probably Ian turning on Boogie and Frank.
Me and you have butted heads in this opinion for a while, and we still do to an extent.

What I feel like you fail to realize is that getting jury votes is PART of the game. So if you can get votes backstabbing and acting like a d!ck..in the end, so be it. Your mission is to PLAY the people around you. So for Will, he knew who would be able to look past the backstabbing he did and still vote for him, and who wouldn't. He weighed the options and did what he had to to win. Same with Dan and everyone else who won Big Brother.

With Survivor...hell, you saw it with Boston Rob and Russell. The last season Boston Rob won, he literally played the sh*t out of everyone and manipulated damn near every soul in the game. In Russell's game, he did a good job of that as well. Difference is, when Boston Rob was in the game, everyone LOVED Rob. When Russell was in the game, everyone hated him.

If I was in the house would I vote for Dan? Yes. Can I fault Frank or anyone else for voting with someone else if they think they played a better game? No. At the end of the day I'll be upset cause Dan didn't win when I feel like my outside perspective means he was THAT good, but your job as a contestant is to get jury votes..that's part of the game. If it wasn't, you wouldn't see Dan trying to whisper things to people as they go out of the house, and saying the things he's saying to Danielle.
 5 years ago '05        #610
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Me and you have butted heads in this opinion for a while, and we still do to an extent.

What I feel like you fail to realize is that getting jury votes is PART of the game. So if you can get votes backstabbing and acting like a d!ck..in the end, so be it. Your mission is to PLAY the people around you. So for Will, he knew who would be able to look past the backstabbing he did and still vote for him, and who wouldn't. He weighed the options and did what he had to to win. Same with Dan and everyone else who won Big Brother.

With Survivor...hell, you saw it with Boston Rob and Russell. The last season Boston Rob won, he literally played the sh*t out of everyone and manipulated damn near every soul in the game. In Russell's game, he did a good job of that as well. Difference is, when Boston Rob was in the game, everyone LOVED Rob. When Russell was in the game, everyone hated him.

If I was in the house would I vote for Dan? Yes. Can I fault Frank or anyone else for voting with someone else if they think they played a better game? No. At the end of the day I'll be upset cause Dan didn't win when I feel like my outside perspective means he was THAT good, but your job as a contestant is to get jury votes..that's part of the game. If it wasn't, you wouldn't see Dan trying to whisper things to people as they go out of the house, and saying the things he's saying to Danielle.
You're right and I'm drunk but still I have to question the respect for the game the jury members have if they can't look past the personal feelings and acknowledge great gameplay.

If somebody fu*ks me over in real life for their personal gain, fu*k them. But if I willingly sign up for a game knowing backstabbing is going to go on, I'm voting for the guy who played the best game. And again, I know it's easy to say that from a viewers perspective but I honestly believe that's the logic I would use if ever on one of these shows.
 5 years ago '04        #611
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Jury members should reward gameplay and consider the manner it was done very little. I think it's easier to vote for someone like Will or Dan when they backstab because personally they are nice people who never argued with people in the house. Essentially you should be a nice person at only face value and that'll take you far enough.
 09-17-2012, 05:40 AM         #612
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Official... Dan is the GOAT "Big Brother" Player.

Doesn't even matter what happens from here.

Unbelievable what he pulled off..
 5 years ago '04        #613
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
i cant wait for wednesday so i can stop seeing ReppinDaBurghh 12 paragraph posts

but hes right about jury. they have to respect the gameplay.

and if it was an all-stars game ..they jury would

but this is a house full of first timers who might not respect the game like the all-stars would. (ie boogie winning)

joe and frank and repeatedly said they dan played "dirty"..and they might not respect a dirty player when it comes down to it.
 5 years ago '05        #614
space
space
at my drunk posts last night.
 5 years ago '05        #615
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2012, 09:53 AM         #616
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today the GOAT gets his Crown...

If they don't give him the votes, it's just bitterness and he still Won.

If he Wins the HOH and Takes Danielle to the Final... Then he Won x 2.

Both as a Player and Coach.

Amazing accomplishment.
 5 years ago '08        #617
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Survivor tonight
 5 years ago '05        #618
space
space
 Main Event said:
Survivor tonight

5 years ago '05        #619
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
Not reading sh*t from the past week since I want to be surprised tonight, just came in here to say:

fu*k CBS. How u gon have a two hour finale start at 9 fu*king 30? And knowing good and damn well people HAVE to stay up to see it cause its a FINALE.

Again, fu*k CBS. That is all.

see yall bi*ches tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #620
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
Not reading sh*t from the past week since I want to be surprised tonight, just came in here to say:

fu*k CBS. How u gon have a two hour finale start at 9 fu*king 30? And knowing good and damn well people HAVE to stay up to see it cause its a FINALE.

Again, fu*k CBS. That is all.

see yall bi*ches tonight.
It's only a 90 minute finale

And they still have to cover all 3 HOH comp's, then the jury deliberation, then the jury questions, then the final statements. Doubt they even have time to bring the early eliminated house guests back

fu*k CBS, is right. Gonna be the most rushed finale in history to cap off one of the better seasons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy