Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #581
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #582
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
sh*t crazy
 5 years ago '05        #583
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Dan is the best in my book, yea he plays dirty and every knows he plays but they're still foolish enough to trust him....and he just doesn't give a fu*k. The swearing on the bible was unnecessary tho, but it worked for him.

I hope its Ian and Dan in the final two.

This season is the most memorable to me, but I like all seasons except last. Its gonna be hard to top this one.
 5 years ago '05        #584
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Dan is the best in my book, yea he plays dirty and every knows he plays but they're still foolish enough to trust him....and he just doesn't give a fu*k. The swearing on the bible was unnecessary tho, but it worked for him.

I hope its Ian and Dan in the final two.

This season is the most memorable to me, but I like all seasons except last. Its gonna be hard to top this one.
This season is more memorable than season 7 for you? Go back and rewatch season 7 and get back to me.

And why was the swearing on the bible unnecessary? He did what he had to do.

Also, (regarding tonights HOH comp)

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #585
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
I wonder if Dan make it to the final two, if he will win though. I know I seen Brittany say she respected his game
 5 years ago '05        #586
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I wonder if Dan make it to the final two, if he will win though. I know I seen Brittany say she respected his game
He's going to have EVERYONE in the jury house hate him. It depends on if they could appreciate his gameplay or if they are going to be personal about it. Brit seems to be willing to look past the personal sh*t and see he has played a damn near flawless game. Although, if they pull a Survivor move like they did with Russell BOTH times he made it to the end, I will be disgusted.

Season 2 of BB was a great example of everyone hating the person they were voting for but doing it anyway. I hope Dan could pull it off the way Will did. Will basically mocked everybody in his final speech and they all still voted for him
 5 years ago '05        #587
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
This season is more memorable than season 7 for you? Go back and rewatch season 7 and get back to me.

And why was the swearing on the bible unnecessary? He did what he had to do.

Also, (regarding tonights HOH comp)

[spoiler - click to view]

Already watched season 7 not gonna watch it again. Yup, I like this season better.....

Yes swearing on the bible was unnecessary when he had no intentions on keeping his word. He wants to swear on Chelsea or dead Grandpa, fine. He sleeps with the bible every night and is a coach at a Catholic school, Im not even a religious person and I wouldn't do no sh*t like that.

He's definitely not a fan favorite anymore, hence the crowds reaction when Shane said he was a dirty player. I had this lady in class just go off on a tangent about Dan, like she really wanted to punch him after last night episode
 5 years ago '05        #588
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Already watched season 7 not gonna watch it again. Yup, I like this season better.....

Yes swearing on the bible was unnecessary when he had no intentions on keeping his word. He wants to swear on Chelsea or dead Grandpa, fine. He sleeps with the bible every night and is a coach at a Catholic school, Im not even a religious person and I wouldn't do no sh*t like that.

He's definitely not a fan favorite anymore, hence the crowds reaction when Shane said he was a dirty player. I had this lady in class just go off on a tangent about Dan, like she really wanted to punch him after last night episode

He was NEVER a fan favorite with the casual fans (Which is exactly what the people in the crowd are. Hell, some of them probably don't even watch the show but are just there as fillers). The casual fans hate all the great strategic players. Dan has been leading the polls on the internet on BB fan sites for favorite house guest for weeks, and his move last night is EXACTLY why the people that like him like him. I LOVED his move, and have absolutely no problem with him swearing on the bible to get what needed to be done, done. Are you saying if he was asked "Do you swear on the bible?" he should have said no? That'd have been throwing a red flag up instantly. Him swearing on his wife or his deceased grandfather is fine with you, but you draw the line at him swearing on the bible?

Seems like some pretty backwards logic to me.

He has EASILY been the best player this season and it'll be a travesty if he isn't given the win by the jury, especially if it's against Danielle.

And you're the second person that used that line about past seasons and not re-watching them. Season 7 was seven years ago. I can guarantee you you will have a newfound respect for those older seasons if you go back and watch them now, especially season 7 which is HANDS DOWN the best season in Big Brother history. I've watched seasons 2, 6, 8 and 10 two times each and I've watched season 7 three times, with years between each viewing (Usually right around the time Big Brother is a few weeks away and I start itching for it, I'll watch an old season, season 14 will probably be in the rotation in a few years).
 5 years ago '05        #589
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

He was NEVER a fan favorite with the casual fans (Which is exactly what the people in the crowd are. Hell, some of them probably don't even watch the show but are just there as fillers). The casual fans hate all the great strategic players. Dan has been leading the polls on the internet on BB fan sites for favorite house guest for weeks, and his move last night is EXACTLY why the people that like him like him. I LOVED his move, and have absolutely no problem with him swearing on the bible to get what needed to be done, done. Are you saying if he was asked "Do you swear on the bible?" he should have said no? That'd have been throwing a red flag up instantly. Him swearing on his wife or his deceased grandfather is fine with you, but you draw the line at him swearing on the bible?

Seems like some pretty backwards logic to me.

He has EASILY been the best player this season and it'll be a travesty if he isn't given the win by the jury, especially if it's against Danielle.

And you're the second person that used that line about past seasons and not re-watching them. Season 7 was seven years ago. I can guarantee you you will have a newfound respect for those older seasons if you go back and watch them now, especially season 7 which is HANDS DOWN the best season in Big Brother history. I've watched seasons 2, 6, 8 and 10 two times each and I've watched season 7 three times, with years between each viewing (Usually right around the time Big Brother is a few weeks away and I start itching for it, I'll watch an old season, season 14 will probably be in the rotation in a few years).
Dan is the one bringing the bible upstairs to Frank! Frank didn't ask Dan to swear he chose to. Yes, that's drawing the line he swore on Chelsea for nothin, just to stay in the BB house a few more weeks, because he's not going to win. Neither Frank, Joe, Ashley, or Shane will vote for him.

I love Big Brother, but not that damn much. Watching previous seasons is a waste of my time, I like the suspense of BB. When the seasons over, Im over it.
 5 years ago '05        #590
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Dan is the one bringing the bible upstairs to Frank! Frank didn't ask Dan to swear he chose to. Yes, that's drawing the line he swore on Chelsea for nothin, just to stay in the BB house a few more weeks, because he's not going to win. Neither Frank, Joe, Ashley, or Shane will vote for him..
Dan will win if he's sitting next to Danielle and has a good shot if he's sitting next to Ian as long as Ian is the one to evict Danielle. The only person that DEFINITELY won't vote for Dan is Frank, and possibly Ashley because of Franks influence. Shane probably won't vote for Dan, either.

I don't see why you think that Joe won't vote for him. Joe realizes how good of a game Dan has played. You only need four votes in jury.

If Dan is sitting next to Danielle (And Danielle voted Ian out)

Dan has Brit, Jen, and Ian. All he would need is for one of Shane (Not likely), Frank (Not likely), Ash (Possible with Brits influence), or Joe (Very possible, imo).

If Dan is sitting next to Ian (And Ian voted Danielle out),
Things become a little trickier.

Dan would still have Danielle and Jen, and now possibly because of Danielle also have Shane. And probably Joe as well because Joe hates Ian.
Brit will vote for Ian, as will Frank most likely because he feels more betrayed by Dan then he does by Ian even though Ian is the one that crippled Franks game, not Dan. Ian definitely would have Ash's vote.

So I see two scenario's where Dan could win.

Now, if Dan wins the final HOH he has 0 chance of winning because he instantly loses either Danielle or Ian's vote and has only 3 potential remaining votes either way. So he better hope he doesn't accidentally win that final HOH, which is very possible to do if they do the typical format.
 5 years ago '05        #591
space
space
And about the previous seasons, I don't know, it's the best human psychology experiment on television and I can't get enough of it. Most people's favorite part of the show is the competitions, whereas I prefer watching the social game, and that's with me normally already knowing how the situation unfolds due to the live feed updates. Just like watching facial expressions/tone of voice/etc/etc, gives me a better read on people in the real world.
 5 years ago '05        #592
space
space
If I'm Dan, my final speech ends with,

"I know we don't all play the game the same way. Some of us let our heart interfere with our decisions. The fact is, this is a cut throat game where there is only one winner. I feel like I did exactly what I had to do to get to where I am at right now. Listen, I know a couple of you are going to vote with your heart here, and that's fine. All I'm looking for is four logical people to step up and vote not what they FEEL is right in their heart, but what they KNOW is right in their head."
 5 years ago '05        #593
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3239 3239
Dan and Will: 1a and 1b as far as who the GOAT is. After last night's episode I'm convinced he's up there now. I still think Will is probably a better manipulator but as an overall player, Dan might be the best.
 5 years ago '04        #594
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
If Dan makes it to final two he is guaranteed a win, Ian or Danielle would be stupid to bring him along regardless of their personal feelings for him. Dan has earned his victory for this game, just depends on if he wins the final HOH or if one of those two are dumb enough to believe they can win against him.
 5 years ago '05        #595
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3239 3239
This season has been beast but now it just makes me want to see Dan vs. Will. I doubt Will would accept to play again though. My dream season would be if they put memorable pairs in(as long as they exclude Brenchel and Jeff + Jordan).

Will + Boogie
Dan + Memphis
Danielle + Jason
etc.

sh*t would be a dope season.
 5 years ago '04        #596
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
ian is playing for second place if he takes dan to the finals.

i think if he wins the final hoh he will be smart enough to pull the "the student becomes the teacher" bullsh*t again and keep danielle. the jury house would LOVE HIM for that and he would absolutely win almost unanimously. shane would give danielle a pity vote.

hes GOTTA know dan is gonna take danielle to the final 2. anyone who takes danielle is winning guaranteed.

Last edited by Drug Free; 09-15-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #597
space
space
 Drug Free said:
ian is playing for second place if he takes dan to the finals.

i think if he wins the final hoh he will be smart enough to pull the "the student becomes the teacher" bullsh*t again and keep danielle. the jury house would LOVE HIM for that and he would absolutely win almost unanimously. shane would give danielle a pity vote.

hes GOTTA know dan is gonna take danielle to the final 2. anyone who takes danielle is winning guaranteed.
Ian will 110 percent bring Dan to the finals if he wins final HOH.
 5 years ago '04        #598
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ian will 110 percent bring Dan to the finals if he wins final HOH.
i dont believe that. hes SAYING that..but i wouldnt bet my life on it when it comes down to it.

could he be stupid enough to do it? yeah.

but i think when he realizes the decision is his, he will smarten up.

dumbest move of all time if he takes dan.

i dont think hes going to win final hoh though.
 5 years ago '04        #599
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Drug Free said:
i dont believe that. hes SAYING that..but i wouldnt bet my life on it when it comes down to it.

could he be stupid enough to do it? yeah.

but i think when he realizes the decision is his, he will smarten up.

dumbest move of all time if he takes dan.

i dont think hes going to win final hoh though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
 09-16-2012, 09:05 AM         #600
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like its gunna be dan and ian in the finale
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy