Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
 101
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
i hope jenn city wins it all... fukk the quack pack
 5 years ago '05        #562
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
Veto results:


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #563
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 738 738
Why did my post get deleted? I just questioned why mobsta did what he did again lol
 5 years ago '04        #564
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 738 738
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Veto results:


[spoiler - click to view]

What a waste
 5 years ago '05        #565
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Krazie said:
More drama and no censorship. There's a reason why that sh*t is lightyears more popular there than our version is here.
How can I watch BB UK??? It does seem better than US version.....I watched clips of BB Africa I think it was, when dude slapped the african chick then see threw bleach in his face.
 5 years ago '05        #566
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Krazie said:
More drama and no censorship. There's a reason why that sh*t is lightyears more popular there than our version is here.
Just saw this now. The reason it is more popular over there is because there isn't 5 million reality shows over there like there is here.
 5 years ago '05        #567
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3271 3271
 Krazie said:
I'm not taking away from Dr. Will, but he won in a season where no one knew what the game even was and didn't know what they were doing.

Dan will be #1 if he wins. End of. Get off Will's d!ck.
I don't usually post in this thread because I hate spoilers, but Will is without a doubt the best player in any reality series ever. Dan is closing the gap, but Will controlled the house in an all star season. Not to mention he had to go against probably the toughest alliance physically(S6), and he completely dismantled them.

Dan's play has impressed me this season though. I had him as #2 coming into this, but I never looked at him as one of the best manipulators. He proved this season he def. is.
 5 years ago '05        #568
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
I don't usually post in this thread because I hate spoilers, but Will is without a doubt the best player in any reality series ever. Dan is closing the gap, but Will controlled the house in an all star season. Not to mention he had to go against probably the toughest alliance physically(S6), and he completely dismantled them.

Dan's play has impressed me this season though. I had him as #2 coming into this, but I never looked at him as one of the best manipulators. He proved this season he def. is.
Im the same way (I dont come in here til nothing can be spoiled (wed and Thurs). came in here last week and got blindsided by the idiot telling who was nominated without even saying who was HOH

glad ronnie is at least deleting some of it but i already said fu*k it...

anyway. i have to give the SLIGHT edge to Will. Dan has manipulated this house too. I think because Will was more charismatic and entertaining in doing it that makes him better in most people's minds. Dan is VERY close. I would actually say its damn near a tie. Even if Dan doesnt win I still got him pretty close to Will. If he wins, how can you not put him ahead of Will? Its hard as fu*k to win a season twice. Everyone KNOWS ALL your strategies and what you are about. and yet Dan still survived to this point. This is exactly where Will got out in his season when Janelle sent him packing so if Dan makes it to the final two I would say he's making it even tougher. With a win (which he can do against anyone really, only Ian has a shot) he passes him up imo.

Now as far as tonight's episode. I kinda got the feeling Danielle is going to choose her heart over logic which all females always do and shes going to want to get Ian or Dan out. Its too bad because she has NO power this week. The veto winner is the most powerful person in the house this week and all the HOH does is guarantee their safety.

If Dan doesn't win veto and still manages to stay in the game tho
 5 years ago '05        #569
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,979 | Props total: 21154 21154
Dan fu*ked up by going over. Danielle is stupid as sh*t thinking that competition only took 2 and a half minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #570
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,979 | Props total: 21154 21154
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
How can I watch BB UK??? It does seem better than US version.....I watched clips of BB Africa I think it was, when dude slapped the african chick then see threw bleach in his face.
Pretty sure you could find a pirate in a far away bay that might be able to help.

 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Just saw this now. The reason it is more popular over there is because there isn't 5 million reality shows over there like there is here.
They have tons of reality shows over there too, their Big Brother is like a way of life though. That sh*t's on TV every single day of the week, and the public is involved, so they get more into it. I like our version more because of the competitiveness of it, but the UK version is much better for drama and stuff.
 5 years ago '05        #571
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 airmcnair06 said:
Im the same way (I dont come in here til nothing can be spoiled (wed and Thurs). came in here last week and got blindsided by the idiot telling who was nominated without even saying who was HOH

glad ronnie is at least deleting some of it but i already said fu*k it...

anyway. i have to give the SLIGHT edge to Will. Dan has manipulated this house too. I think because Will was more charismatic and entertaining in doing it that makes him better in most people's minds. Dan is VERY close. I would actually say its damn near a tie. Even if Dan doesnt win I still got him pretty close to Will. If he wins, how can you not put him ahead of Will? Its hard as fu*k to win a season twice. Everyone KNOWS ALL your strategies and what you are about. and yet Dan still survived to this point. This is exactly where Will got out in his season when Janelle sent him packing so if Dan makes it to the final two I would say he's making it even tougher. With a win (which he can do against anyone really, only Ian has a shot) he passes him up imo.

Now as far as tonight's episode. I kinda got the feeling Danielle is going to choose her heart over logic which all females always do and shes going to want to get Ian or Dan out. Its too bad because she has NO power this week. The veto winner is the most powerful person in the house this week and all the HOH does is guarantee their safety.

If Dan doesn't win veto and still manages to stay in the game tho
Let us not forget that Dan came into his second season as the 3rd biggest target, and had a 3 week grace period in which a 3rd person got ahead of him on the totem poll to get in with the other HG's. Will came into his second season as public enemy #1 with no grace period.
 5 years ago '04        #572
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Just saw this now. The reason it is more popular over there is because there isn't 5 million reality shows over there like there is here.
what??????????

3/4s's of america's reality shows were UK's first...what are you talking about??
 5 years ago '05        #573
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Krazie said:

They have tons of reality shows over there too, their Big Brother is like a way of life though. That sh*t's on TV every single day of the week, and the public is involved, so they get more into it. I like our version more because of the competitiveness of it, but the UK version is much better for drama and stuff.
Yeah, isn't BB UK more like season one of BB USA? Which is, not coincidentally, the worst season of Big Brother.
 5 years ago '05        #574
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Drug Free said:
what??????????

3/4s's of america's reality shows were UK's first...what are you talking about??


300 UK reality shows.



1,274 USA reality shows.



What are YOU talking about?


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-13-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #575
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
So, about nominations and veto results,


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #576
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,979 | Props total: 21154 21154
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, isn't BB UK more like season one of BB USA? Which is, not coincidentally, the worst season of Big Brother.
Kind of.. Thankfully, the UK actually knows how to run that format correctly.
 5 years ago '05        #577
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
my n*gga Dan!

just give him the money now and save yourself the time lmao.

Shane was HEATED. Danielle was PISSED but still listened to Dan's bullsh*t about "getting her to the final two is most imporant"

Dan Da Gawd. Winner of Big Brother 10 and 14
 5 years ago '05        #578
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
I'll tell ya what....



I knew what to expect heading into the ep by keeping up with the live feed updates all day, but just the ruthlessness with the way he did it, just like that Big Brother Roulette on Season 10 where he absolutely SCREWED the black guy, I will have no problem with anybody saying Dan is the GOAT after this season. Will is still my favorite of all time just because of his personality, but Dan is the most ruthless player I have ever seen

If he is able to smooth everyone in Jury over with his final speech I will be floored

Only person who DEFINITELY won't vote for him to win is Frank, I think. Obviously Shane won't vote for him if he's next to DAnielle, and Danielle OR Shane won't vote for him if he's next to Ian, UNLESS Dan throws this last HOH to Ian and lets Ian evict Danielle.

So, the scenario that will be most impressive, Dan and Ian win part 1 and part 2. Dan throws final HOH to Ian. (Ian will NOT vote Dan out.)

Or if Danielle win's part one and Dan just throws part two to Ian he is guaranteed final two with either of them and neither of them will be mad at him.

The most HILARIOUS scenario though, would be for Dan to win HOH and vote Danielle out

That'll never happen though.

But just seeing Dan and Danielle sitting in final two after Dan has been preaching "I just want you to win" all season, and then completely verbally thrashing her and throwing her under the bus in the Jury interviews. Danielle's jaw will be on the floor, she won't even be able to answer her questions .

My prediction, though? Ian wins final HOH and takes Dan. No clue who will win. Hopefully Dan. Although he'd have a better chance against Danielle (As long as he's not the one to vote Ian out).
 5 years ago '05        #579
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
All I know is fu*k the people that hated on this season, this has been the best season since season 10 easily. Maybe even further back. Gonna rewatch Season ten soon now that I have this newfound respect for Dan (Always considered him a great player, but this elevated him right in the thick of the GOAT competitive reality show competitor conversation), and I'll compare that season to this season.
 5 years ago '05        #580
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
Live Feeds are cut off until after the competition
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy