Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 11:07 PM         #461
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Huge spoiler for people that aren't watching the feeds,

Dan publicly threw Danielle right under the bus for no fault of her own. This dude is ruthless I fu*king love it

Right after that he made the deal with Frank.

Dan coming for that GOAT spot?
The Vid is dead... You got another one?

I'm dying to watch this.
 5 years ago '05        #462
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Illstreet said:
Best BB player of all time.
 5 years ago '05        #463
space
space
 Illstreet said:
The Vid is dead... You got another one?

I'm dying to watch this.
No, but here's my summary of what went down. Gonna copy and paste my post from the Misc,

So, while Dan was in 24 hour solitary confinement (Veto comp result) he was going bat**** crazy and saying to the camera's "They can call me a liar, they can call me a back stabber, but they will never say I ever gave up". So while in here he devised a master plan. As soon as he got out he put it into motion.

First act: Acquire sympathy from the house. He acted like he was sick as hell from being stuck in there with that music blaring and strobe lights blinking for 24 hours. Everyone was genuinely concerned about his health, they requested he see a medic in the DR. As soon as Dan was alone he winked at the camera several times and told the viewers he's absolutely fine. Nobody caught on. Phase one: Success.

Second act: Dan called a house meeting, he was saying it was his Big Brother funeral and he had accepted his fate. Acquiring more sympathy, but this is where it gets juicy. He goes around the circle in the nomination chair room saying good things about everyone, one by one. Frank is second to last and he says he respects Franks passion for the game, and regrets that the circumstances of the game didn't allow them to play together. He then says I'd like to formally apollogize to you one on one in the HOH room after this meeting. Frank agrees. He then moves on to Danielle. She is all smiles and tears of happiness hearing Dan say all these nice things. Next thing you know Dan drops a bomb shell out of nowhere. "Danielle, I know what you did and you are completely dead to me. I don't want you to speak to me the rest of the game". Or something along those lines. But he definitely said You're dead to me. Her jaw literally drops (It'll be on Wednesday's show, no doubt). She starts balling her eyes out and everyone in the house is consoling her. Nobody has any idea where the hell that came from. Phase two: Success.

Third act: Dan heads to Franks HOH room and COMPLETELY reveals everything about the Quack Pack, Ians involvement, Brit/Shane/Danielle/etc. Throws them all completely under the bus and reveals everything from day one. This makes Ian public enemy #1 to Frank. So they form an alliance, Dan/Frank/Jenn. Then Dan tells Frank that the Danielle thing was an act to make the house think Dan had a reason for turning on the Quack Pack. So he wants to bring Danielle in the alliance. Frank is 100 percent on board with the idea. Phase three: Success.

Fourth act: Dan heads downstairs, finds Danielle in the bedroom by herself crying her eyes out. He throws a pillow at her and informs her that he just got BOTH of them safety for the week. She is baffled. He explains to her that he couldn't tell her ahead of time because he needed her emotions to be real. She is pissed, but understands and is happy with Dan's performance after she realizes that likely both of them will be safe.

So today he successfully got Jenn to use the veto, Frank to put Britney up, as the target, and save himself and Danielle.

Might seem like a foolish move by Frank, but in all honesty after Dan literally stabbed that entire side of the house in the back, Dan has no choice but to be loyal to Frank, at least for a few weeks. They figure eliminate Brit this week, then Shane has no choice but to work with them. Then hopefully Shane or Dan win HOH next week and get rid of Ian. Then Joe. Then Frank is eligible to compete in HOH again (He can't play in the next two because of the latest veto) and it's back to square one with two less players competing.

Epic move by Dan, and if it plays out how it could, great decision by Frank.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-28-2012 at 01:12 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #464
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
No, but here's my summary of what went down. Gonna copy and paste my post from the Misc,

So, while Dan was in 24 hour solitary confinement (Veto comp result) he was going bat**** crazy and saying to the camera's "They can call me a liar, they can call me a back stabber, but they will never say I ever gave up". So while in here he devised a master plan. As soon as he got out he put it into motion.

First act: Acquire sympathy from the house. He acted like he was sick as hell from being stuck in there with that music blaring and strobe lights blinking for 24 hours. Everyone was genuinely concerned about his health, they requested he see a medic in the DR. As soon as Dan was alone he winked at the camera several times and told the viewers he's absolutely fine. Nobody caught on. Phase one: Success.

Second act: Dan called a house meeting, he was saying it was his Big Brother funeral and he had accepted his fate. Acquiring more sympathy, but this is where it gets juicy. He goes around the circle in the nomination chair room saying good things about everyone, one by one. Frank is second to last and he says he respects Franks passion for the game, and regrets that the circumstances of the game didn't allow them to play together. He then says I'd like to formally apollogize to you one on one in the HOH room after this meeting. Frank agrees. He then moves on to Danielle. She is all smiles and tears of happiness hearing Dan say all these nice things. Next thing you know Dan drops a bomb shell out of nowhere. "Danielle, I know what you did and you are completely dead to me. I don't want you to speak to me the rest of the game". Or something along those lines. But he definitely said You're dead to me. Her jaw literally drops (It'll be on Wednesday's show, no doubt). She starts balling her eyes out and everyone in the house is consoling her. Nobody has any idea where the hell that came from. Phase two: Success.

Third act: Dan heads to Franks HOH room and COMPLETELY reveals everything about the Quack Pack, Ians involvement, Brit/Shane/Danielle/etc. Throws them all completely under the bus and reveals everything from day one. This makes Ian public enemy #1 to Frank. So they form an alliance, Dan/Frank/Jenn. Then Dan tells Frank that the Danielle thing was an act to make the house think Dan had a reason for turning on the Quack Pack. So he wants to bring Danielle in the alliance. Frank is 100 percent on board with the idea. Phase three: Success.

Fourth act: Dan heads downstairs, finds Danielle in the bedroom by herself crying her eyes out. He throws a pillow at her and informs her that he just got BOTH of them safety for the week. She is baffled. He explains to her that he couldn't tell her ahead of time because he needed her emotions to be real. She is pissed, but understands and is happy with Dan's performance after she realizes that likely both of them will be safe.

So today he successfully got Jenn to use the veto, Frank to put Britney up, as the target, and save himself and Danielle.

Might seem like a foolish move by Frank, but in all honesty after Dan literally stabbed that entire side of the house in the back, Dan has no choice but to be loyal to Frank, at least for a few weeks. They figure eliminate Brit this week, then Shane has no choice but to work with them. Then hopefully Shane or Dan win HOH next week and get rid of Ian. Then Joe. Then Frank is eligible to compete in HOH again (He can't play in the next two because of the latest veto) and it's back to square one with two less players competing.

Epic move by Dan, and if it plays out how it could, great decision by Frank.
One of the, if not THE greatest move of all time of keeping oneself in the BB game. Even if this person doesn't win, if that's the way things play out that move is considered the ultimate power play of all time.
 08-28-2012, 10:09 AM         #465
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't even like Dan that much on a personal level... I remember watching the Live feeds the last time he was on and him being a really conservative Republican Douche.

But as a BB player? He's the best.

It is what it is.
 5 years ago '05        #466
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I don't even like Dan that much on a personal level... I remember watching the Live feeds the last time he was on and him being a really conservative Republican Douche.

It is what it is.
He's #2. Will literally stood up and told everybody in the house he hated them and asked to be voted out week 1 or 2 and still made it to fourth place and orchestrated his best friend winning the game.

And he won in a season where he was a target all season long, didn't win sh*t, and there wasn't even a veto. Still managed to manipulate his way to the end. And that season had some damn good players in it, to (Nicole, Hardy).
 5 years ago '05        #467
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Illstreet said:

It is what it is.
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
He's #2. Will literally stood up and told everybody in the house he hated them and asked to be voted out week 1 or 2 and still made it to fourth place and orchestrated his best friend winning the game.

And he won in a season where he was a target all season long, didn't win sh*t, and there wasn't even a veto. Still managed to manipulate his way to the end. And that season had some damn good players in it, to (Nicole, Hardy).
Don't forget that Dan also had a one month free pass this season
 5 years ago '05        #468
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed. and Thurs. episode will be epic, I cant believe this sh*t.

Damn Brittney grew on me and she's very entertaining on BBAD, but if her leaving helps Frank.....so be it!
 5 years ago '05        #469
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #470
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Poor Ian.
 5 years ago '05        #471
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Poor Ian.
Shouldn't have went against Boogie

He would be sitting pretty right now.
 5 years ago '04        #472
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Just for the fact Will won a season where there was no veto and all of the players being first timers actually became greatly offended if you lied and were the least bit dishonest, I'd say he is number one. To me Dan is #2, having that free month to coach will keep him there but making great moves this season too is something I've been absolutely impressed with.
 5 years ago '05        #473
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Just for the fact Will won a season where there was no veto and all of the players being first timers actually became greatly offended if you lied and were the least bit dishonest, I'd say he is number one. To me Dan is #2, having that free month to coach will keep him there but making great moves this season too is something I've been absolutely impressed with.
Also there was no jury house. The HG's went home and watched all the diary room sessions of Will ripping them and still were pretty much forced to vote for him because of how impressive his social game was that season.
 5 years ago '04        #474
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Britney is such a bitter little bi*ch... God I hate her... Talking sh*t about Frank, hoe u haven't even won s single competition!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #475
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
 Russ369 said:
Britney is such a bitter little bi*ch... God I hate her... Talking sh*t about Frank, hoe u haven't even won s single competition!!!!
I loved Britney in her previous season, but this season.. fu*k!!! She's lied about any little detail about anything to everybody. Even if it didn't affect her game, she lied about it. I'll be glad to see her go at this point.
 5 years ago '05        #476
space
space
 Russ369 said:

Winning competitions =/= skill factor at Big Brother. I hate this damn argument.

Who gives a sh*t if she hasn't won a comp. She was the driving force strategically for the power alliance throughout the game up until this point. She played a good game.

Anyway, Ian is a complete weirdo. I just caught the last 30 of tonights after dark and like I said this kid has a mild form of autism or a severe case of social anxiety. Him and Brit swimming around in the pool was creepy as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #478
space
space
After watching all those video's, this might be my favorite late game alliance of all time.

Chill-Gades

Can't wait to see Dan's diary rooms on tomorrows episode
 5 years ago '05        #479
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Winning competitions =/= skill factor at Big Brother. I hate this damn argument.

Who gives a sh*t if she hasn't won a comp. She was the driving force strategically for the power alliance throughout the game up until this point. She played a good game.

Anyway, Ian is a complete weirdo. I just caught the last 30 of tonights after dark and like I said this kid has a mild form of autism or a severe case of social anxiety. Him and Brit swimming around in the pool was creepy as fu*k
Britney sucks. Point blank.

All she does is talk sh*t about people behind their backs all day.

She got played by Lane in season 12 and she's getting played by Dan, Danielle, and Shane this season.

Her strategy is to hide behind strong guys like she did it in BB12 and she's doing it now.

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 08-29-2012 at 10:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #480
space
space
Brit has been bringing up a pretty good point today,

Frank gave up the next two HOH's to keep Dan on the block, and then changed his mind and took Dan off anyway. So he gave up two HOH's and is stuck in a carrot suit for nothing .

Should be a great episode tonight, I never watch it live, but I'll be back with my thoughts later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago