Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #381
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Menace718 said:
I just tried out for this season by sending in a video, not doing that next time. I'm going down to the city here in New York and meeting these fu*kers down there, they are gonna see this face in the flesh. I wanted to try out for a while but my c*nt ex gf used to threaten leaving me if I did. Two summers ago I filled out the app and never sent it in, last summer I had my wedding and this year I finally tried. I live in Poughkeepsie/Wappingers like an hour north of the city. Casting never picks anyone from NY outside of the city and there hasn't been someone likable and or good at the game since Jee/Jun from Season 4.

As far as how I'd act on the show definitely no fu*ks would be given that is a guarantee. My personality tends to run as a mix of David from Season 4 (not gameplay, just the fu*king around) and Dan as far as always being around someone in the house. In my video I told casting I'd prank every day in the house because most of the people on there sitting around and eat/sleep all day. I'd put Ivette's ghetto slip n slide to shame and demand a basketball hoop in the yard more than Will bi*ched for a trampoline season 2. Being that I had to make a video I went much more in depth and would answer/give away any secrets or how I would play my own game in the house if anyone gives a sh*t
Was that you in last years thread saying you were gonna apply for this year?

It'd be dope if a BX'er got on there, it'd make the show a lot more popular on here and you'd be a damn Boxden celebrity after the show unless you got evicted early as sh*t

Nobody from BX has ever become famous, I don't think

Only a matter of time.
 5 years ago '05        #382
space
space
If I sent in a video or went in in person I'd straight up tell them "Listen, I'll do sh*t that you ask me to in private in the diary room to spice sh*t up in the house. You want me to vote one way? I'll do it. You want me to prank somebody? I'll do it. You want me to try and orchestrate a blind side on somebody? I'll do it."

I'd be the as*hole in there just causing mass confusion. Somebody did that one season where when the house was united or at least the overwhelming majority of the house was united in voting one way, he'd purposely vote the other way without telling anybody, just to cause mass paranoia in the house and make everybody weary of eachother. Makes for great TV.
 5 years ago '04        #383
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Was that you in last years thread saying you were gonna apply for this year?

It'd be dope if a BX'er got on there, it'd make the show a lot more popular on here and you'd be a damn Boxden celebrity after the show unless you got evicted early as sh*t

Nobody from BX has ever become famous, I don't think

Only a matter of time.

Haha yeah that was me, I'll make it happen. I'm not trying to be like Matt from the Brigade who tried out since season 2 minus the all star year. If people were thinking of getting me out in the beginning I would tell them I'd never be able to go back on BX again with a performance like that

If I ever did get on the show though I would always shout out boxden on live TV and give Chen the face right after that like what the fu*k you gonna do about me promoting this sh*t bi*ch? I'll have my wife on here letting people know I got on the show once it was official she could say something so everyone here knows I made it. Since the heavy consideration of applying I've gotten much more pissed at sh*tty wallflower houseguests like Jenn and bullsh*t celebrity people or former HGs like the ones they had this year.
 5 years ago '05        #384
space
space
If you get on you gotta rock a Slumz/Boxden shirt every once in awhile, like the Chilltown shirt.

It all makes sense why you hated the returning house guest / playboy playmate now.

By the way, I'm officially cheering against that f*ggot
[spoiler - click to view]

, now.

I hope somehow

get nominated next week, one of them wins veto and Frank puts Ian on the block and he goes home.

He's completely sabotaging Frank and Boogie's game right now and the game is gonna lose a ton of appeal and I'm guessing the house is just going to be a lot more boring for the HG's once Boogie is gone.

My favorites,

1. Boogie
2. Frank
3. Dan
4. Ashley after the past few days
5. Brit
6. Shane
7. Danielle
8. Jenn
9. Ian
10. Joe
 5 years ago '05        #385
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yea,I cant get anyone to watch it and I'm not going to try. Its either u love Big Brother or U dont....., they just dont understand the concept of the show. My aunt just told me she hates BB, but she's never watched it!!

Do any of you guys think you could actually live in the Big Brother house and play the game??

I use to think I could, but I wouldn't last....I'm not a good liar and if I dont like someone I cant hide it.
I applied for season 13 but I never heard back from them. If they do casting calls in south Florida next year I'm definitely going to stop by.

I know I would suck at the comps but I'm a pretty good liar and love doing strategy.
 5 years ago '05        #386
space
space
Fu*king Joe
 5 years ago '05        #387
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 nasty Nate said:
I applied for season 13 but I never heard back from them. If they do casting calls in south Florida next year I'm definitely going to stop by.

I know I would suck at the comps but I'm a pretty good liar and love doing strategy.
Keep tryin! I want someone from BX to make it.....I'm gonna give it a try and I think I would get picked too(Superficially), but I know I wouldnt last in the house. Imma defiantly wear a BX shirt and Ronnie better put me on the payroll

ReppinDaBurghh said:
Can't get a felony expunged unless it was when you were a juvenile. That sh*ts there forever. Most jobs only ask "have you been convicted of a felony in the past 7 years", though, so I only have another 6 months left until I can check "No". But I'd a.ssume BB doesn't want anybody with any type of criminal background on their show because of bad publicity the press would dig up out of it.
You can in Ohio, I got my 3rd degree felony expunged.....1st n 2nd Im not so sure, but the Ohio code says you're entitled to atleast a chance of expunging your record
 5 years ago '04        #388
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If you get on you gotta rock a Slumz/Boxden shirt every once in awhile, like the Chilltown shirt.

It all makes sense why you hated the returning house guest / playboy playmate now.

By the way, I'm officially cheering against that f*ggot

, now.

I hope somehow

get nominated next week, one of them wins veto and Frank puts Ian on the block and he goes home.

He's completely sabotaging Frank and Boogie's game right now and the game is gonna lose a ton of appeal and I'm guessing the house is just going to be a lot more boring for the HG's once Boogie is gone.

My favorites,

1. Boogie
2. Frank
3. Dan
4. Ashley after the past few days
5. Brit
6. Shane
7. Danielle
8. Jenn
9. Ian
10. Joe

I'd def roll with a BX shirt, if Zach was able to wear that gay DolphinCrash tshirt every day in the house I'm sure I could get away with it lol
 5 years ago '04        #389
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
shane and britney are morons..

shane is the biggest one for listening to britney
 5 years ago '06        #390
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Tomorrows episode is going to be crazy. I doubt my dog Boogie makes it out of this, and I hope Ian gets caught up.
 5 years ago '05        #391
space
space
First of all Ian is a bi*ch.

He was gone week ONE if it wasn't for Boogie saving his a.ss

He goes from the #3 spot in the Frank/Boogie alliance to the #5 spot in the DDSB alliance.

He's gonna win America's Player, to, that little bi*ch.

Yes mad.
 08-23-2012, 07:05 AM         #392
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boogie really made himself look stupid last night with the Dan stuff...

Like, really stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #393
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Boogie really made himself look stupid last night with the Dan stuff...

Like, really stupid.
They just don't suspect Ian to be that grimey when they pretty much took him under their wing and offered him protection in this game.
 08-23-2012, 02:58 PM         #394
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
They just don't suspect Ian to be that grimey when they pretty much took him under their wing and offered him protection in this game.
Again, Stupid...
 5 years ago '06        #395
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

It's kind of smart of Ian, but then again like you said, he is 5th in the pecking order with his new alliance.
 5 years ago '05        #396
space
space
Let's fu*king go Frank.

Almost game-time.

5 years ago '05        #397
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Im so behind, but Brittneys goodbye message is fu*kin #Classic
 5 years ago '05        #398
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Im so behind, but Brittneys goodbye message is fu*kin #Classic
this. such a crazy episode tonight I don't even know where to begin...so I'll just sit back and wait
 5 years ago '05        #399
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
epic double eviction

ian a boss now lol so cold to get rid of boog and ash

2nd hoh of the night beginning soon
 5 years ago '05        #400
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 mobsta said:
epic double eviction

ian a boss now lol so cold to get rid of boog and ash

2nd hoh of the night beginning soon
Ian might be fu*ked lol. Frank has that same fire Crazy James had in his eyes when he came back that into the house week and won HOH. I bet they tailor it to something Frank can win to make it more "interesting" (lets be honest the game will get a bit less interesting without him)

I don't think they gon' do HOH tonight...probably tomorrow morning. I usually don't like to keep up on live feeds but I might check in tomorrow after work and see whats up cause Frank been talkin' MAD sh*t.

and WHAT THE fu*k was Mike Boogie wearing tonight? this dude can't dress for sh*t! somebody post a pic of that sh*t. I was laughing my a.ss off when he found out Ian "masterminded his demise". The c*ckiest fu*k in the house got outsmarted by young Ian Da God lol. Boogie ain't on top of his game no more. Got kids and a family...he old lol. hate his c*cky a.ss.

Frank aight...but I wouldn't of been mad if he left...I don't dislike him, but he comin' after my boy Dan too so you know what...fu*k em'

and one more thing: Boogie made himself look like a damn fool the way he went out (and i aint talkin bout the clothes). That whole sh*t trying to argue with Shane and "confronting" Dan trying to set him off was a sign of pure weakness and desperation. Dr. Will would be ashamed. I damn sure was...besides, you ain't shakin' Dan. Dude is already ten steps ahead of you mentally. What makes it even worse is Mike knew this and it k!lled him inside. The best part? He later finds out all that sh*t was aimed at the wrong person....would love to see his face when he watches this sh*t back. Hope the revisit this week on the finale.

Tonight's episode might have solidified this season as one of the first "good ones" in a long time

Last edited by airmcnair06; 08-23-2012 at 09:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy