Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #361
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 kmstokes said:

[spoiler - click to view]

By they, I meant

5 years ago '04        #362
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
hes prob goin home but i never count him out untill its over.
 5 years ago '05        #363
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Boogie pissed me off when he went for the $10k, he doesnt need it! He shoulda played for safety or HOH....atleast he's not going home empty handed which is probably what he was playing for anyways....

ReppinDaBurghh said:
fu*k it I'm team Brittany now
No dont do it!!!!!

But then again after Frank and Dan, there's really not anyone else to cheer for....thats actually playing the "game"......Shane? Nan. Danielle? Nope she did Janelle dirty. Ian? Maybe but Burgh said he did Frank/Boogie dirty dont know how yet, but dont mess with FRANK!.....so Brittney really is only real player left

Alright off to watch Sundays ep.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 08-20-2012 at 07:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #364
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Boogie pissed me off when he went for the $10k, he doesnt need it! He shoulda played for safety or HOH....atleast he's not going home empty handed which is probably what he was playing for anyways....
1:23-1:40 mark.

Boogie will always take the cash or luxury prizes if they are on the table,

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #365
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

No dont do it!!!!!

But then again after Frank and Dan, there's really not anyone else to cheer for....thats actually playing the "game"......Shane? Nan. Danielle? Nope she did Janelle dirty. Ian? Maybe but Burgh said he did Frank/Boogie dirty dont know how yet, but dont mess with FRANK!.....so Brittney really is only real player left

Alright off to watch Sundays ep.

Boogie needs 10K like he needs to win the show, doesn't matter to him. He is most likely getting paid more than the other house guests that weren't coaches, he owns multiple things and wound up with an additional $60K anyways. He'll be angry for 30 minutes about anyone trying to evict him but honestly the guy doesn't care. He genuinely wanted to remain a coach and hang out more than play, that's why he is taking $60K and giving no fu*ks
 5 years ago '04        #366
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
1:23-1:40 mark.

Boogie will always take the cash or luxury prizes if they are on the table,

Posting this every couple of pages just does not get old. GOAT diary room sessions
 5 years ago '05        #367
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Boogie needs 10K like he needs to win the show, doesn't matter to him. He is most likely getting paid more than the other house guests that weren't coaches, he owns multiple things and wound up with an additional $60K anyways. He'll be angry for 30 minutes about anyone trying to evict him but honestly the guy doesn't care. He genuinely wanted to remain a coach and hang out more than play, that's why he is taking $60K and giving no fu*ks
Oh, trust me, he gives a fu*k. He's tryin to play it like he's just thrown in the towel and doesn't really care ("I'm just glad I get to go home, sit on my couch with my son and watch you guys go at eachothers throats while I'm stress free"), but in private when it's just him and Frank he is PISSED. Not so much at the money (Not to say he couldn't use 500 fu*king grand, anybody could), just at the fact that his legacy is tarnished. I mean, it's not really, he was the biggest target in the house the moment he walked in there. But to him personally, he feels that way. He knows Will is gonna be sendin him a text as soon as he gets home like "Told ya you couldn't do it without me " (In a joking manner, of course).

He is especially a little sour at the fact that Dan, a person who most people consider a top 5 player of all time (Along with Boogie) is going to last longer than him, potentially moving him ahead of him on the all time list (especially if he somehow wins) to the serious viewers.

Dan has been SHOOK of Boogie today, I've been watching a live stream of the feeds for a decent portion of the day since

was put up and it was TENSE in the nomination chair room after the veto meeting. I'm talking TENSE.

Gonna be good TV on Thursdays show when they do the recap before Julie talks to the HG's.

sh*tty thing is, if it's a double eviction week (Which it most likely is) there isn't gonna be much time for them to show all the ramifications of the Veto meeting.

Side note: Reading Evil d!ck's twitter today, Dr. Will is a guest on d!ck At Night on Saturday (First time he's ever been on it I'm pretty sure), and expect a Will/Boogie appearance sometime next week, or at least a Boogie appearance.

sh*tty thing is, he moved that show from rtvzone to some new site where you can only watch it if you pay.

Lord knows I'm not paying to watch some third rate internet interview show, and it's not popular enough to have people ripping it and offering it for download, so I'll likely never see it.

Hopefully since it's Will and there's people that want to watch it, somebody will rip it.

Hopefully one of us can find a link and share it with the rest of us.

Damn, I got a better buzz going right now than I though I did, I just typed all that quick as sh*t.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-20-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #368
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Posting this every couple of pages just does not get old. GOAT diary room sessions

If Dan wins hopefully Will is tempted to come back to match his two wins.

Doubt it though

Will seems to be trying to get away from his Big Brother fame, he's one of the few BB people who don't ever discuss BB. Focused on his professional career.

Can't be mad at that,

But I'm mad at that
 5 years ago '04        #369
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, trust me, he gives a fu*k. He's tryin to play it like he's just thrown in the towel and doesn't really care ("I'm just glad I get to go home, sit on my couch with my son and watch you guys go at eachothers throats while I'm stress free"), but in private when it's just him and Frank he is PISSED. Not so much at the money (Not to say he couldn't use 500 fu*king grand, anybody could), just at the fact that his legacy is tarnished. I mean, it's not really, he was the biggest target in the house the moment he walked in there. But to him personally, he feels that way. He knows Will is gonna be sendin him a text as soon as he gets home like "Told ya you couldn't do it without me " (In a joking manner, of course).

He is especially a little sour at the fact that Dan, a person who most people consider a top 5 player of all time (Along with Boogie) is going to last longer than him, potentially moving him ahead of him on the all time list (especially if he somehow wins) to the serious viewers.

Dan has been SHOOK of Boogie today, I've been watching a live stream of the feeds for a decent portion of the day since

was put up and it was TENSE in the nomination chair room after the veto meeting. I'm talking TENSE.

Gonna be good TV on Thursdays show when they do the recap before Julie talks to the HG's.

sh*tty thing is, if it's a double eviction week (Which it most likely is) there isn't gonna be much time for them to show all the ramifications of the Veto meeting.

Side note: Reading Evil d!ck's twitter today, Dr. Will is a guest on d!ck At Night on Saturday (First time he's ever been on it I'm pretty sure), and expect a Will/Boogie appearance sometime next week, or at least a Boogie appearance.

sh*tty thing is, he moved that show from rtvzone to some new site where you can only watch it if you pay.

Lord knows I'm not paying to watch some third rate internet interview show, and it's not popular enough to have people ripping it and offering it for download, so I'll likely never see it.

Hopefully since it's Will and there's people that want to watch it, somebody will rip it.

Damn, I got a better buzz going right now than I though I did, I just typed all that quick as sh*t.

Dan is in my top 3 for players all time, I feel like this season he isn't doing as much as he did in Season 10. Granted he spent half this season as a coach idk I feel like he played harder last time.
 5 years ago '04        #370
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
lol..drunk talkin about big brother on the internet.

damn.
 5 years ago '05        #371
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

If Dan wins hopefully Will is tempted to come back to match his two wins.

Doubt it though

Will seems to be trying to get away from his Big Brother fame, he's one of the few BB people who don't ever discuss BB. Focused on his professional career.
Dr Will would do BB again but the problem is he wants $$$$$ and CBS doesn't want to pay him that much.

ReppinDaBurghh said:

I signed up to watch the Evel d!ck recaps and if I knew how ripped them I would do it.

If your really interested in seeing the Dr Will interview, I'll PM you my login info for you to see it.
 5 years ago '05        #372
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Dr Will would do BB again but the problem is he wants $$$$$ and CBS doesn't want to pay him that much.
I will never get how these networks can afford to dish out 50 grand to Family Feud viewers at 10 AM and tens of thousands of dollars nightly to Wheel Of Fortune and Jeopardy winners 5 days a week in a non-prime time slot but can't up these jack pots a little bit for their prime time ratings grabbers. Just the other day I randomly flicked on Jeopardy and it was some two day contest and they gave out fu*king 400 thousand dollars. In a 7 o'clock slot on a Monday/Tuesday night.

I signed up to watch the Evel d!ck recaps and if I knew how ripped them I would do it.

If your really interested in seeing the Dr Will interview, I'll PM you my login info for you to see it.

That'd be dope, man.
 5 years ago '05        #373
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Drug Free said:
lol..drunk talkin about big brother on the internet.

damn.
Is the best!!

Lol no one I know watches Big Brother except this old lady in my class, but she's so clueless it doesnt count.

I Love BX
 5 years ago '05        #374
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Is the best!!

Lol no one I know watches Big Brother except this old lady in my class, but she's so clueless it doesnt count.

I Love BX
Yeah, nobody I know in real life really fu*ks with Big Brother except for older people, cousins, friends older siblings wives/husbands etc etc. I have one friend my age (24) that watches, but he works a sh*tload of hours and I rarely ever see him anymore, and one guy I work with, but he's an idiot.

So this is pretty much the only place I could talk about BB. Same with Survivor. Most of my friends just throw them in their with the bulk of garbage reality shows that are out there. Meanwhile I know for a fact a lot of my friends would like both shows, but it's impossible to get them to take that first step. And when somebody happens to be at my house and an episode is on, it's a fu*king Zingbot episode or some sh*t where it looks corny as hell and completely turns the person off to the idea of getting interested in the show.

5 years ago '05        #375
space
space
Oh, speaking of Survivor, the cast was revealed yesterday. Look's like an intriguing cast.

Three returning members, to. Don't know who yet.

inb4complaints

Edit: Never mind, it's these 3.

All formerly injured. I only remember the middle dude and I remember I was rooting for him.

Three tribes this time
 5 years ago '05        #376
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, nobody I know in real life really fu*ks with Big Brother except for older people, cousins, friends older siblings wives/husbands etc etc. I have one friend my age (24) that watches, but he works a sh*tload of hours and I rarely ever see him anymore, and one guy I work with, but he's an idiot.

So this is pretty much the only place I could talk about BB. Same with Survivor. Most of my friends just throw them in their with the bulk of garbage reality shows that are out there. Meanwhile I know for a fact a lot of my friends would like both shows, but it's impossible to get them to take that first step. And when somebody happens to be at my house and an episode is on, it's a fu*king Zingbot episode or some sh*t where it looks corny as hell and completely turns the person off to the idea of getting interested in the show.

Yea,I cant get anyone to watch it and I'm not going to try. Its either u love Big Brother or U dont....., they just dont understand the concept of the show. My aunt just told me she hates BB, but she's never watched it!!

Do any of you guys think you could actually live in the Big Brother house and play the game??

I use to think I could, but I wouldn't last....I'm not a good liar and if I dont like someone I cant hide it.
 5 years ago '05        #377
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yea,I cant get anyone to watch it and I'm not going to try. Its either u love Big Brother or U dont....., they just dont understand the concept of the show. My aunt just told me she hates BB, but she's never watched it!!

Do any of you guys think you could actually live in the Big Brother house and play the game??

I use to think I could, but I wouldn't last....I'm not a good liar and if I dont like someone I cant hide it.
I'd absolutely fu*king love to.

Never applied, though.

Pretty sure my felony automatically eliminates me from being allowed on the show

I'd love to try my hand at this damn game. Not gonna lie, I'd probably be garbage at challenges, at least the physical ones. I'm a skinny dude, but not in shape at all, haven't worked out in years and smoke a pack a day.

I'd love to try my hand at dominating the social aspect of the game though, I think I'd do exceptionally well there. That's why you always see me praising the strategists rather than the people dominating comp's. I could definitely sneak out some trivia competition wins and possibly one of those random physical ones where you are just running back and forth looking for sh*t. Endurance/etc though, count me out.
 5 years ago '05        #378
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'd absolutely fu*king love to.

Never applied, though.

Pretty sure my felony automatically eliminates me from being allowed on the show

I'd love to try my hand at this damn game. Not gonna lie, I'd probably be garbage at challenges, at least the physical ones. I'm a skinny dude, but not in shape at all, haven't worked out in years and smoke a pack a day.

I'd love to try my hand at dominating the social aspect of the game though, I think I'd do exceptionally well there. That's why you always see me praising the strategists rather than the people dominating comp's. I could definitely sneak out some trivia competition wins and possibly one of those random physical ones where you are just running back and forth looking for sh*t. Endurance/etc though, count me out.
LOL Get that sh*t expunged!! And give BB a try!

I would do pretty good at the physical comps, its the social aspect that would mess me up.....I'm a bad actor and I'm quick to f!ght someone that I dont like or feel is talking bad about me, so I would be the female Willie....I wouldnt embarrass myself or family like that....I enjoy watching tho
 5 years ago '05        #379
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

I would do pretty good at the physical comps, its the social aspect that would mess me up.....I'm a bad actor and I'm quick to f!ght someone that I dont like or feel is talking bad about me, so I would be the female Willie....I wouldnt embarrass myself or family like that....I enjoy watching tho
Can't get a felony expunged unless it was when you were a juvenile. That sh*ts there forever. Most jobs only ask "have you been convicted of a felony in the past 7 years", though, so I only have another 6 months left until I can check "No". But I'd a.ssume BB doesn't want anybody with any type of criminal background on their show because of bad publicity the press would dig up out of it.
 5 years ago '04        #380
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

I just tried out for this season by sending in a video, not doing that next time. I'm going down to the city here in New York and meeting these fu*kers down there, they are gonna see this face in the flesh. I wanted to try out for a while but my c*nt ex gf used to threaten leaving me if I did. Two summers ago I filled out the app and never sent it in, last summer I had my wedding and this year I finally tried. I live in Poughkeepsie/Wappingers like an hour north of the city. Casting never picks anyone from NY outside of the city and there hasn't been someone likable and or good at the game since Jee/Jun from Season 4.

As far as how I'd act on the show definitely no fu*ks would be given that is a guarantee. My personality tends to run as a mix of David from Season 4 (not gameplay, just the fu*king around) and Dan as far as always being around someone in the house. In my video I told casting I'd prank every day in the house because most of the people on there sitting around and eat/sleep all day. I'd put Ivette's ghetto slip n slide to shame and demand a basketball hoop in the yard more than Will bi*ched for a trampoline season 2. Being that I had to make a video I went much more in depth and would answer/give away any secrets or how I would play my own game in the house if anyone gives a sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy