Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #341
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Menace718 said:
Shane has yet to do anything that helps his game during HOH reigns. I've never seen someone go so hard for 3rd-4th place
What, exactly, would you suggest he does this week?
 5 years ago '04        #342
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
stick to the plan and get out joe ashley or jen.

frank already admit to dan he was thinking about getting him out..but he didnt. that should count for something.
 5 years ago '04        #343
space
space
and shane has sealed his fate...
 5 years ago '04        #344
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
With no Frank and then possibly no Mike Boogie, who do you think becomes the biggest target? If Shane was smart he'd keep Frank in because of everyone's blind fear for the guy. Not to say Frank shouldn't be a target at all but the #1 dangerous person in the house thing I feel is unfounded. Shane is seen as a physical competitor, no one is gonna wanna go against him if the final people in the house dwindle down to him, Britney, Ian and Danielle. Think someone is gonna go against him in the final HOH???
 5 years ago '05        #345
space
space
 Drug Free said:
stick to the plan and get out joe ashley or jen.

I hate the route it all went, to. But getting Frank out is EASILY the best option for Shane. He is in a great spot if that happens.

Team Boogie, here, and I am cheering against Shane full force because of this, but it was CLEARLY the best move for him.
 5 years ago '05        #346
space
space
 Menace718 said:
With no Frank and then possibly no Mike Boogie, who do you think becomes the biggest target? If Shane was smart he'd keep Frank in because of everyone's blind fear for the guy. Not to say Frank shouldn't be a target at all but the #1 dangerous person in the house thing I feel is unfounded. Shane is seen as a physical competitor, no one is gonna wanna go against him if the final people in the house dwindle down to him, Britney, Ian and Danielle. Think someone is gonna go against him in the final HOH???

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #347
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I hate the route it all went, to. But getting Frank out is EASILY the best option for Shane. He is in a great spot if that happens.

Team Boogie, here, and I am cheering against Shane full force because of this, but it was CLEARLY the best move for him.
how is shane in a great spot if frank is out? as soon as frank is gone..shane is next.

they should have kept the final 6 deal and then it was every man for themselves.

shane needed to stop being a fu*king bi*ch and tell britney to go fu*k herself because it was definitely her idea to put them up. shane doesnt have a single original thought in his head. he does what hes told. he should have stuck to the final 6 and made a side deal with frank for final 2 and secretly worked together to get everyone else out. now..frank goes home...shane is next. shane is doing all the work for the floaters and people who cant win comps.

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-18-2012 at 07:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #348
space
space
 Drug Free said:
how is shane in a great spot if frank is out? as soon as frank is gone..shane is next.

they should have kept the final 6 deal and then it was every man for themselves.

shane needed to stop being a fu*king bi*ch and tell britney to go fu*k herself because it was definitely her idea to put them up. shane doesnt have a single original thought in his head. he does what hes told. he should have stuck to the final 6 and made a side deal with frank for final 2 and secretly worked together to get everyone else out. now..frank goes home...shane is next. shane is doing all the work for the floaters and people who cant win comps.
Shane is not at all next on the totem poll after Frank. You are underestimating the "Quack Pack" alliance. Neither Ian, Brit, or Danielle will put Shane up ANY time soon. Dan would be the first of the alliance to have the balls to do it, but I definitely don't think this early, and I don't see Dan winning any HOH's in the next few weeks anyway.

The only floaters in the house are Jenn, Joe and Ashley, and Shane isn't doing any work for them. To call Britney a floater when she is the driving force of the strategizing of the power alliance is foolish.

Trust me, I wish the "Silent Six" would have stayed together and eventually Dan and Boogie teamed up, but this is the best move at the present time for Shane. It's just incredibly hard for them to trust Boogie, and they are incredibly scared of Frank for whatever reason (Funny that Frank has been in there this many weeks and hasn't cast a single vote for eviction yet. He's either been on the block, or HOH. Gotta be a record). They are all afraid that if they try and stick to the Silent Six that Boogie and Frank will cut their throats before they get to the final 6, so they are just striking first. It's actually a really good move imo.

However, with the slick talking of Boogie I would not be surprised at all to see both Frank and Mike still in the game next Friday.

If Frank wins veto and Boogie goes home though I am gonna be
 5 years ago '04        #349
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Shane is not at all next on the totem poll after Frank. You are underestimating the "Quack Pack" alliance. Neither Ian, Brit, or Danielle will put Shane up ANY time soon. Dan would be the first of the alliance to have the balls to do it, but I definitely don't think this early, and I don't see Dan winning any HOH's in the next few weeks anyway.

The only floaters in the house are Jenn, Joe and Ashley, and Shane isn't doing any work for them. To call Britney a floater when she is the driving force of the strategizing of the power alliance is foolish.

Trust me, I wish the "Silent Six" would have stayed together and eventually Dan and Boogie teamed up, but this is the best move at the present time for Shane. It's just incredibly hard for them to trust Boogie, and they are incredibly scared of Frank for whatever reason (Funny that Frank has been in there this many weeks and hasn't cast a single vote for eviction yet. He's either been on the block, or HOH. Gotta be a record). They are all afraid that if they try and stick to the Silent Six that Boogie and Frank will cut their throats before they get to the final 6, so they are just striking first. It's actually a really good move imo.

However, with the slick talking of Boogie I would not be surprised at all to see both Frank and Mike still in the game next Friday.

If Frank wins veto and Boogie goes home though I am gonna be

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-18-2012 at 02:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #350
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
No spoiler here since nothing has really been said but if Shane even thinks of having Frank leave and him not be the biggest target left standing I don't know what to say to the guy. If he was smart and had any gameplay he would think of a reason to manipulate Britney and Danielle into presenting another reason why someone other than Frank should leave.
 5 years ago '04        #351
space
space
shane is not a smart. he a fu*king dumbass. hes playing follow the leader right now.

5 years ago '05        #352
space
space
 Drug Free said:

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-19-2012 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #353
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Drug Free said:
shane is not a smart. he a fu*king dumbass. hes playing follow the leader right now.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #354
space
space
I can actually dig that hero's vs villains idea

Ian did Frank and Boogie dirty though

If I were him I'd have just sat back and let things play out. Let D/D/S/B and F/B take out the floaters and then attack each other and side with whoever looked to have the upper hand.
 5 years ago '06        #355
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Yo Frank is beast. Everytime they target him, he always manages to get himself off the block or not evicted. BB is prolly looking out for him to win prolly.
 5 years ago '06        #356
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
Frank was getting put up no matter what he did last week.
 5 years ago '05        #357
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Frank was getting put up no matter what he did last week.
Eh, if he wouldn't have been so open with so many people with the idea of back dooring Dan, he would be fine right now. That should have stayed between him and Boogs.

He even admitted to Dan's face that he considered it

That was a big mistake. The sh*tty thing is Boogie is getting caught in the cross fire when he's the one who defused the whole situation for Dan.

I am gonna be absolutely pissed if Boogie goes home this week and Dan goes home the same night in double eviction if Frank wins HOH.

fu*k it I'm team Brittany now
 5 years ago '06        #358
kmstokes 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Eh, if he wouldn't have been so open with so many people with the idea of back dooring Dan, he would be fine right now. That should have stayed between him and Boogs.

He even admitted to Dan's face that he considered it

That was a big mistake. The sh*tty thing is Boogie is getting caught in the cross fire when he's the one who defused the whole situation for Dan.

I am gonna be absolutely pissed if Boogie goes home this week and Dan goes home the same night in double eviction if Frank wins HOH.

fu*k it I'm team Brittany now

Yeah, he made a mistake on that, he could've just said he weighed his options on everything, when talking to Dan. I'm still rolling with Frank and Boogie, now they know they can't trust anyone, they probably still think Ian is on their side though. Bad part is one of them is going home. I like Brittany, but then again I don't. Wouldn't be mad if she won though, she's s3xy .
 5 years ago '05        #359
space
space
Well,

5 years ago '06        #360
kmstokes 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Well,

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago