Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #281
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Menace718 said:
Hate to see Janelle be in any type of danger but anything that means Frank can stay I'm for it. He's goin for master and ruler of the BB house. If Thursday comes and he is still in that house then it's.......

[pic - click to view]

I love this gif.......Im a Frank fan, but those black slippers need to go!
 5 years ago '05        #282
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Neville said:
That's exactly it. I hate floaters and she's the perfect defintion of one. With the exception of the fact she is not afraid to talk sh*t.
Sonofabi*ch do I hate this opinion

How is Brittany floating this season when she has played a key role in 3 out of the 4 head of house holds so far?

She's pretty much in the best position of anybody in the house so far. She's playing a fine game. She played a good social game in her season as well, just got screwed by the Brigade being as tight as they were.

Not everybody has to win competitions to be considered a good player. Doctor Will won like 1 competition in both of his seasons combined.
 5 years ago '04        #283
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
i wouldnt say britney is a floater this season but she definitely isnt playing a game worth 500k.

she makes no big moves..shes just around people who do.
 5 years ago '04        #284
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 nasty Nate said:
Just because Janelle is on the block it doesn't mean she's going home. I expect the dairy room to find a way to keep her.

All it takes is the DR to drop hints to someone like Britney or Shane that Frank and Boogie are coming after Danielle next week.

The DR is known for doing sh*t like this.
Yo dog do u have problems with using the spoiler tag

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #285
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 D. Norman said:

Who gives a fu*k! Majority of the people in this thread are diehard fans and would like to know what's going on in real time, not just Sun, Wed, Thurs. This game is played 24/7.....not 3/3......so I wanna know whats going on damnit. Im done
 5 years ago '04        #286
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 D. Norman said:

Unless you're new to threads related to BB Nate rarely ever uses spoilers. After time set in I just stopped caring and decided I was taking a risk with him posting lol
 5 years ago '05        #287
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Krayzie said:
^^^ Rachel won last season. Didn't wanna quote your novel.
 nasty Nate said:
Because of that bullsh*t Pandora's Box
I actually forgot about that...but this proves my point....bi*ch will do anything to get her ratings people to last in the game. i aint gon lie tho..last season NEEDED help...I still didn't even remember she won, thats how little I paid attention to last season lol

and fu*k you, it was more like a short story lol
 5 years ago '05        #288
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Who gives a fu*k! Majority of the people in this thread are diehard fans and would like to know what's going on in real time, not just Sun, Wed, Thurs. This game is played 24/7.....not 3/3......so I wanna know whats going on damnit. Im done
that's why I don't even read it until the Wednesday and Thursday show when nothing can be spoiled...cause after Friday n*ggas is telling everything. most try to use spoiler tags but its always that one n*gga that dont give no fu*ks lol

and btw, die hard fan has nothing to do with it. I've seen every season (only made it halfway through s1 couldn't handle it) and I haven't had time to watch the feeds in the past 3 years. ive watched live feeds from bb7,8,9,10,11 and some of 12 so just because I want to actually be surprised when I watched the show doesn't mean I'm not a die hard fan. it just means I have priorities in life

keep doin wat u do cause I know better to step foot inside this thread before 9pm on wednesday anyway but dont get it twisted bruh

Last edited by airmcnair06; 08-08-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #289
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,885 | Props total: 20973 20973
Great fu*king episode...

Could you imagine Will and Frank as Chilltown, instead of any other combination of the 3? That's something I'd wanna see..
 5 years ago '05        #290
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Great fu*king episode...

Could you imagine Will and Frank as Chilltown, instead of any other combination of the 3? That's something I'd wanna see..

Boogie and Will > Will and Frank > Boogie and Frank.

Anyway, Boogie is on a whole other level then these people. He just punked the hell out of Dan in the storage room, punked the hell out of Janelle in the HOH room, and Brittany (Who has a hell of a lot of pull in the power alliance) has a whole new level of respect for him.

He's a straight shooter this season thus far. Ride or die ally right there.

Respect.

Boogie impressing me so far. He was my favorite heading into the season, but he's living up to the hype and exceeding it so far.

Do the doctor proud.
 5 years ago '05        #291
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
that's why I don't even read it until the Wednesday and Thursday show when nothing can be spoiled...cause after Friday n*ggas is telling everything. most try to use spoiler tags but its always that one n*gga that dont give no fu*ks lol

and btw, die hard fan has nothing to do with it. I've seen every season (only made it halfway through s1 couldn't handle it) and I haven't had time to watch the feeds in the past 3 years. ive watched live feeds from bb7,8,9,10,11 and some of 12 so just because I want to actually be surprised when I watched the show doesn't mean I'm not a die hard fan. it just means I have priorities in life

keep doin wat u do cause I know better to step foot inside this thread before 9pm on wednesday anyway but dont get it twisted bruh
Well U be surprised......I barely watch live feeds myself, but I enjoy the input from those that do watch it, I like to know whats going on not 2-3 days after the fact......so enjoy your priorities and if you know someone is gonna be a spoiler than dont read it.
 5 years ago '06        #292
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 airmcnair06 said:
im readin through this thread a few days behind intentionally since i dont have time to watch the feeds this year and dont want spoilers spoiling sh*t but i had to step in and say my piece.

reppin...i usually fu*ks wit u but on this issue you TRIPPIN

Menace is in here dropping knowledge. Allison Grodner needs to GO! we should be watching all starts 2 right now but because this bi*ch wants to bring back 3 old houseguest EVERY DAMN season, we cant cause we already tired of old houseguests.

its amazing, everyone thought since BB8 that there would be an all stars 2 but Allison tried to "shake things up" by giving us old houseguests earlier than we wanted them. the response from old houseguests coming back in all stars was so immense she decided from then on there would be old HGs returning EVERY fu*kING SEASON!

its overkill now...have them host a comp every now and then, have them do the wake up sh*t ED did, have them speak on issues in the house like will did this season...but stop putting these fu*kers back into the game

I see bringing old HGs back into the house as POINTLESS (other than a TEMPORARY ratings boost). An old HG has never even gotten into the final four much less won the game so why keep bringing em back? Everyone already knows what they are about? (ex. Wil is already onto Dan's "beaing weak" M.O. and he wasn't in the game for 2 hours yet lol)

when I first read on they FB there would be retuning HGs I IMMEDIATELY lost interest in the show. once i saw the season premier i was like hmm...maybe this won't be that bad...but in the back of my mind, i KNEW they would find SOME WAY for them to enter the game. and keep it real ReppindaBurgh...I would call you a got damn liar if u say you never thought of them becoming players lol.

This is the way I saw it happening. The plan was for them to enter the game at some point since day 1 (remember, were dealing with unimaginative Allison Grodner here). When they saw the HGs talking about it, they AIRED it to see what the response would be. (My logic behind this is, BB NEVER EVER airs the "speculation" type stuff" (I used to watch the live feeds HEAVY and they RARELY show the "speculative" talk. so they figure...lets just put it out there and see what the response is.

once the response was positive (duh), they said "shiiiett" lets put it as a poll and make it seem like it was AMERICAS idea to put them back in the game. on top of that, we get to make this bread of the text votes. win win for US! except for the fact everyone saw it coming from a mile away.

during the show when they revealed the results, i only wondered HOW they were going to enter the game (would they do it before or after eviction?, would they all have to agree to come back in?, would they ask them in front of everyone, etc?) not IF they were coming back in.

cause lets be real...they collecting bread off them votes but they making they OWN decisions. think about it, when has a vote ever NOT gone the way of a big ratings boost?, America's Player was BB's way of doing what ever the fu*k they wanted to keep the game "interesting" with America thinking they were running sh*t

as you were...lol
whose a.ss is that in your sig?
 5 years ago '05        #293
space
space
 The Oppressor said:
whose a.ss is that in your sig?
Eve Madison, scene is called butt workout or some sh*t like that...

white dude fu*ked her tho

I still fapped
 5 years ago '05        #294
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,885 | Props total: 20973 20973
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Boogie and Will > Will and Frank > Boogie and Frank.

Anyway, Boogie is on a whole other level then these people. He just punked the hell out of Dan in the storage room, punked the hell out of Janelle in the HOH room, and Brittany (Who has a hell of a lot of pull in the power alliance) has a whole new level of respect for him.

He's a straight shooter this season thus far. Ride or die ally right there.

Respect.

Boogie impressing me so far. He was my favorite heading into the season, but he's living up to the hype and exceeding it so far.

Do the doctor proud.

Acting like that was more outlandish than some of the bullsh*t you come up with.
 5 years ago '05        #295
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

Acting like that was more outlandish than some of the bullsh*t you come up with.
Only outlandish thing I said in this thread was that the coaches weren't initially supposed to come into the game.

5 years ago '04        #296
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
You his boyfriend?

If u want to know what is going on besides sun wed and thur watch the live feed

It take 2 seconds to highlight what you write and press the spoiler button

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-09-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #297
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 D. Norman said:
You his boyfriend?

If u want to know what is going on besides sun wed and thur watch the live feed

It take 2 seconds to highlight what you write and press the spoiler button

Nah Im his bi*ch.......get over your fu*kin self, this BX u expect people to follow the "rules", if u know there's going to be spoilers, why even read the thread?!?! This aint nothin new it happens every season and will continue.....Deal with it!
Edit: Oh and live feeds are too boring I rather watch BBAD and read this thread everyday, it works for me

Anyways, Im watchin yesterdays episode and its Janelle's fault she's on the block, she's a liar and when given the opportunity to lie about voting Wil or Joe out, she DIDN'T!! Sorry to see u go Janelle, but u didnt play your cards right....u put Wil and Joe before yourself

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 08-09-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #298
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
I want Danielle GONE! Her backstabbing annoying accent needs to go!
 08-09-2012, 09:09 PM         #299
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Farewell Message from Boogie was the Pure Uncut ETHER.

bi*ch caught feelings and was mad as fukk too.
 5 years ago '06        #300
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Illstreet said:
The Farewell Message from Boogie was the Pure Uncut ETHER.

bi*ch caught feelings and was mad as fukk too.
word. I felt so good when Janelle got mad as fu*k. Good job Boogie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now