Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #261
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

[spoiler - click to view]

fu*k That Im all
[spoiler - click to view]

Everything you said is on point.
 5 years ago '05        #262
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 DJ Krayzie said:
Everything you said is on point.
Im pissed I love her lying manipulating a.ss but damn to back door her.....Dan has so much control in this game right now tho He's not as smart as they think

And fu*k spoiler alerts I wanna know whats going on, maybe make 2 threads next season.....Casual fans and Diehard fans
 08-06-2012, 09:12 PM         #263
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Im pissed I love her lying manipulating a.ss but damn to back door her.....Dan has so much control in this game right now tho He's not as smart as they think

And fu*k spoiler alerts I wanna know whats going on, maybe make 2 threads next season.....Casual fans and Diehard fans
Yeah, Dan really is as smart a.ss they think...

He's easily played the best game so far.

And they aren't calling themselves "The Avengers" cause as soon as it came up Dan shut that sh*t down(hardcore Batman fan).
 5 years ago '05        #264
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Dan really is as smart a.ss they think...

He's easily played the best game so far.

And they aren't calling themselves "The Avengers" cause as soon as it came up Dan shut that sh*t down(hardcore Batman fan).
Yea I have to agree, I said that because it must have been his decision cuz his word is gospel to Danielle(even though it was Boogies idea and the blood is on Danielles hands)...in the Sunday night BBAD I watched he was hesitant (ran outta room for last nights episode) What swayed him? cuz he was against it....
 08-06-2012, 09:47 PM         #265
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yea I have to agree, I said that because it must have been his decision cuz his word is gospel to Danielle(even though it was Boogies idea and the blood is on Danielles hands)...in the Sunday night BBAD I watched he was hesitant (ran outta room for last nights episode) What swayed him? cuz he was against it....
I guess all the Coaches got together and were talking and he was asking Janelle questions and he didn't like what he heard because as soon as it was over and she left he immediately said something like "Yeah, it's not gonna work"(in relation to teaming with and trusting Janelle) and within minutes the plan was changed and Janelle was done for...
 5 years ago '04        #266
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Hate to see Janelle be in any type of danger but anything that means Frank can stay I'm for it. He's goin for master and ruler of the BB house. If Thursday comes and he is still in that house then it's.......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #267
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Just because Janelle is on the block it doesn't mean she's going home. I expect the dairy room to find a way to keep her.

All it takes is the DR to drop hints to someone like Britney or Shane that Frank and Boogie are coming after Danielle next week.

The DR is known for doing sh*t like this.
 5 years ago '05        #268
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I guess all the Coaches got together and were talking and he was asking Janelle questions and he didn't like what he heard because as soon as it was over and she left he immediately said something like "Yeah, it's not gonna work"(in relation to teaming with and trusting Janelle) and within minutes the plan was changed and Janelle was done for...
 Menace718 said:
Hate to see Janelle be in any type of danger but anything that means Frank can stay I'm for it. He's goin for master and ruler of the BB house. If Thursday comes and he is still in that house then it's.......

[pic - click to view]

nasty Nate said:
Just because Janelle is on the block it doesn't mean she's going home. I expect the dairy room to find a way to keep her.

All it takes is the DR to drop hints to someone like Britney or Shane that Frank and Boogie are coming after Danielle next week.

Dan > Danielle> Shane> Brittney.....Boogie & Frank......Am I missing something important from the BBAD I missed, they have the votes......Janelle is gone
 5 years ago '05        #269
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 nasty Nate said:

at the DR helping to evict Boogie's right hand. Janelle is going home and it might even be unanimous. Joe may be her only vote, though. I cannot fu*king wait until I see the diary room session of Frank and Boogie ala Will and Boogie on Sunday's show.

"B'rrrringggggg bringgggggg.

Boogie: "Frank, so check this out."

Frank:"What's up Mike?"

Boogie:"Ok, so not only did they not nominate me, and then agree to put Janelle up. But guess what?"

Frank: "What?"

Boogie: "THEY EVICTED JANELLE AND KEPT BOTH OF US IN THE GAME!"

:slowly look at eachtoher:

Boogie and Frank: "BAHAAHAHAHAHA"

The Doctor is proud.
 5 years ago '05        #270
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #271
space
space
Why didn't they ever go on The Amazing Race

Would get me watching it again.
 5 years ago '05        #272
space
space
Will > Russell > Boston Rob > Boogie

The 4 GOAT's of the 2 GOAT reality shows.

Yeah I'm drunk, but that's a fact.

Edit: Willie could have joined the group if he played his cards right. And Dan can enter the top 5 if he teams up with Boogie and rides it out till the end.

Edit 2: After reading Evel d!ck's comments on Twitter and other blogs recently, he's out of the equation

Danielle carried him to his victory

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-07-2012 at 03:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #273
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Will > Russell > Boston Rob > Boogie

The 4 GOAT's of the 2 GOAT reality shows.

Yeah I'm drunk, but that's a fact.

Edit: Willie could have joined the group if he played his cards right. And Dan can enter the top 5 if he teams up with Boogie and rides it out till the end.

Edit 2: After reading Evel d!ck's comments on Twitter and other blogs recently, he's out of the equation

Danielle carried him to his victory
Im drunk too!!! But still I watched that whole BBAD ep I just cant accept it, fu*k Danielle and Shane's convenient showmance......Janelle is a 3 time loser, I just wouldve liked to see her in POV, this is so dirty.....Frank, Boogie, Ian....The only players Im cheering for.
 5 years ago '05        #274
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
fu*k!!!!!!!! BBAD didnt record again

NFL Yearbook has filled my DVR
 5 years ago '06        #275
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 nasty Nate said:

They Drop Hints?!?!? How is that possible?
 5 years ago '05        #276
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Menace718 said:
But Willie didn't hit Joe so he didn't physically do anything that someone else in there hadn't done before and stayed in the game for. For BB to have coaches and never have the thought of them coming into the game for any reason is ridiculous. Grodner's v*gina gets wet at the thought of someone from a past season playing, you really gonna try and defend her with this? If you wanna be the defense lawyer that's cool, I happened to like all of the coaches on their respective seasons but I'd much rather have had four more people I never met before playing. You're the only one in here that thinks that so I'm not gonna find my idea of CBS knowing what was probably in the cards as farfetched. You're one of the main contributors to this thread every summer so I'm not hatin on you but as long as we've been in these threads every year we all know Grodner needs to go and let someone else take over.
im readin through this thread a few days behind intentionally since i dont have time to watch the feeds this year and dont want spoilers spoiling sh*t but i had to step in and say my piece.

reppin...i usually fu*ks wit u but on this issue you TRIPPIN

Menace is in here dropping knowledge. Allison Grodner needs to GO! we should be watching all starts 2 right now but because this bi*ch wants to bring back 3 old houseguest EVERY DAMN season, we cant cause we already tired of old houseguests.

its amazing, everyone thought since BB8 that there would be an all stars 2 but Allison tried to "shake things up" by giving us old houseguests earlier than we wanted them. the response from old houseguests coming back in all stars was so immense she decided from then on there would be old HGs returning EVERY fu*kING SEASON!

its overkill now...have them host a comp every now and then, have them do the wake up sh*t ED did, have them speak on issues in the house like will did this season...but stop putting these fu*kers back into the game

I see bringing old HGs back into the house as POINTLESS (other than a TEMPORARY ratings boost). An old HG has never even gotten into the final four much less won the game so why keep bringing em back? Everyone already knows what they are about? (ex. Wil is already onto Dan's "beaing weak" M.O. and he wasn't in the game for 2 hours yet lol)

when I first read on they FB there would be retuning HGs I IMMEDIATELY lost interest in the show. once i saw the season premier i was like hmm...maybe this won't be that bad...but in the back of my mind, i KNEW they would find SOME WAY for them to enter the game. and keep it real ReppindaBurgh...I would call you a got damn liar if u say you never thought of them becoming players lol.

This is the way I saw it happening. The plan was for them to enter the game at some point since day 1 (remember, were dealing with unimaginative Allison Grodner here). When they saw the HGs talking about it, they AIRED it to see what the response would be. (My logic behind this is, BB NEVER EVER airs the "speculation" type stuff" (I used to watch the live feeds HEAVY and they RARELY show the "speculative" talk. so they figure...lets just put it out there and see what the response is.

once the response was positive (duh), they said "shiiiett" lets put it as a poll and make it seem like it was AMERICAS idea to put them back in the game. on top of that, we get to make this bread of the text votes. win win for US! except for the fact everyone saw it coming from a mile away.

during the show when they revealed the results, i only wondered HOW they were going to enter the game (would they do it before or after eviction?, would they all have to agree to come back in?, would they ask them in front of everyone, etc?) not IF they were coming back in.

cause lets be real...they collecting bread off them votes but they making they OWN decisions. think about it, when has a vote ever NOT gone the way of a big ratings boost?, America's Player was BB's way of doing what ever the fu*k they wanted to keep the game "interesting" with America thinking they were running sh*t

as you were...lol

Last edited by airmcnair06; 08-07-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #277
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
^^^ Rachel won last season. Didn't wanna quote your novel.
 5 years ago '05        #278
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 DJ Krayzie said:
^^^ Rachel won last season. Didn't wanna quote your novel.
Because of that bullsh*t Pandora's Box
 5 years ago '05        #279
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Because of that bullsh*t Pandora's Box
Regardless, she still won.. Lol
 5 years ago '04        #280
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Easily the greatest stuff done in the diary room in any season EVER. Props to BB getting away with letting Frank and Boogie do that since it wasn't fishy they went into the DR together. Loved that set though, it never gets old and I've seen it a hundred times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago