Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Dan's #1 ally is Danielle (at this point) and Danielle's #1 or 2 ally is Shane. Why would them working together be surprising to you?
When Dan is telling Danielle what to do the entire time he is a coach and doing stuff for her what use would she be? idk none of the people in the house seem like people Dan would align with anyway
 5 years ago '05        #242
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Menace718 said:
When Dan is telling Danielle what to do the entire time he is a coach and doing stuff for her what use would she be? idk none of the people in the house seem like people Dan would align with anyway
Boogie and Dan seem like perfect allies, couldn't disagree with you more on that one.

That's the entire reason
[spoiler - click to view]

And what use is Danielle?

5 years ago '05        #244
space
space
Dan is my second favorite player one day then my worst enemy the next day. Trying his hardest to keep Boogie off the block yesterday, now trying his hardest to keep Janelle off the block to send Frank home. I get that Dan wants to work with Boogie and wants Frank removed from the equation, but I don't get why they don't get down with Boogie's idea of him, Frank, Dan, Danielle, Shane, and Brit working together for the next few weeks. I guess he just figures as long as Frank is around he can't fully trust Boogie.

Either way, I'd love to see Janelle get back doored here. But with Dan putting up resistance, I doubt it happens unless he and Boogie have a one on one sit down and Boogie changes his mind.
 5 years ago '05        #245
space
space

5 years ago '04        #246
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
With the exception for Frank's HOH reign, he gets hosed every other time. Haven't really found a good reason why either
 5 years ago '06        #247
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
I really dont get why Frank is such a big target to these guys. There are other ppl who are WAYYYYY better at competitions then he is. Plus Frank is not even a good socializer. He may get along with everybody but he's aligning himself with Boogie which gives him a target. Obv. he's not a good player socially but yet everybody wants him gone?
 5 years ago '06        #248
space
space
Frank is probably the most kindhearted/trustworthy/loyal person I've seen play Big Brother though. Too bad it's probably gunna fu*k him in the a.ss, unless the producers really like him and play to his strengths so that they can help him win this season just like how they did with Rachel last season.
 5 years ago '04        #249
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 GrimeyMoney said:
I really dont get why Frank is such a big target to these guys. There are other ppl who are WAYYYYY better at competitions then he is. Plus Frank is not even a good socializer. He may get along with everybody but he's aligning himself with Boogie which gives him a target. Obv. he's not a good player socially but yet everybody wants him gone?
The biggest twist of the season hasn't been the coaches or anything else... it's every time Frank gets nominated. Each time I sit there puzzled like did they really just do that again? And then justify it with the same excuse as last week?
 5 years ago '04        #250
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
boogie is a f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #251
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

5 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 nasty Nate said:

Neville said:
GOOOD. fu*kin Annoying Peice of sh*t. I agree with Grimey, Frank shouldnt be their target. The main targets should be Janelle and Britney honestly.

Brit? Really?
 5 years ago '04        #253
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Brit? Really?
I love the mouth on Britney she has always made me laugh ever since she ditched what's her name on Season 12. Although I gotta admit there are times where I'm thinking to myself, yo shut up before I dislike you
 5 years ago '04        #254
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
What did they rig in all stars?

That's when I noticed whenever a person they wanted to stay in the game was on the block they would tailor make the veto comp for them. I can't think of specifics anymore it was too long ago but obvious. Ie: how many days are you willing to do this or that (nominee will put everyday), shaving your head and other dumb sh*t for vetos. These types of comps started in all stars imo.
 5 years ago '05        #255
space
space

is on the block
 5 years ago '04        #256
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
It's a fact that the coaches were not supposed to enter the game when the game started. 'ou're on some retard sh*t if you're throwing around insults because of a false gut instinct you have. Bring me some sources. All sources indicate that the only reason the coaches were brought into the game is because the coaches were openly discussing being brought into the game and the fans ate it up.

Pretty basic marketing logic.
Why did the coaches pics have key holes, I'm sure it wasn't cause they want the wall symmetrical.
 5 years ago '06        #257
space
space
 Menace718 said:
The biggest twist of the season hasn't been the coaches or anything else... it's every time Frank gets nominated. Each time I sit there puzzled like did they really just do that again? And then justify it with the same excuse as last week?
You know what too? I think Frank is Allison's favorite, which mean they are gunna pull all stops to have him stay in the game, Which is why they did that coach sh*t back in the game so soon. That is all fine with me though. I think Dan has the best social game going in so far. He knows that in order to win Big Brother it's best to play all sides, but not too much, and also keep the biggest targets in the game for as long as you can, while you look weak. Great strategy.

Neville said:
GOOOD. fu*kin Annoying Peice of sh*t. I agree with Grimey, Frank shouldnt be their target. The main targets should be Janelle and Britney honestly.
Yea britney is so fu*kin annoying, she does the most backstabbing in the whole fu*kin house. But yet she slides so easily because of the fact she is a puny little bi*ch.
 08-06-2012, 06:38 PM         #258
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

is on the block
 5 years ago '05        #259
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11

fu*k That Im all

Edit: I know it was all

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 08-06-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #260
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

fu*k That Im all

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy