Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The coaches talking about it was the reason it happened. That's my entire point.

There are no reputable sources out there as of now, it's all bloggers opinions, but the bloggers I read for Big Brother know more about the game then any of us and interview the HG's and crew every season and they all agree with me .

There won't be facts till after the season is over and there are interviews with staff. But I would bet my life savings on what I'm saying. It's basic, simple logic. I get that you guys think that Grodner is a hack who loves bringing back former players for ratings, but she already had the players in the game. She was trying a new angle with them being coaches, the intention for them to be brought in the game was not made until Willie got kicked out and they decided they needed more time, especially if they wanted to have a double eviction week in the future.

so you are gonna sit there and tell me that putting keys under the coaches pictures was not a way for production to plant it in their head it was a possibility? you're gonna tell me that sending someone home THE NIGHT the game started (which has never been done before) was not to make room for the possibility of coaches coming in.

are you really that naive?

jesus.
 5 years ago '05        #222
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Drug Free said:

so you are gonna sit there and tell me that putting keys under the coaches pictures was not a way for production to plant it in their head it was a possibility? you're gonna tell me that sending someone home THE NIGHT the game started (which has never been done before) was not to make room for the possibility of coaches coming in.

are you really that naive?

jesus.
Coaches were not going to enter the game if Willie was not kicked out.

5 years ago '04        #223
space
space
bullsh*t.

and u cant prove other wise..
 5 years ago '05        #224
space
space
 Drug Free said:
bullsh*t.

and u cant prove other wise..
You can't prove your opinion either. It's all opinion. And my opinion > Your opinion.

, just joking with that last remark. But hey you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Most people who are familiar with the game and the staff agree with me though.
 5 years ago '04        #225
space
space
no...

u are acting as if they had a production meeting before the show started and said "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COACHES BE IN THE GAME!!! NEVER!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT NEVER!"

and then willie gets kicked out and they suddenly changed their mind?

thats 1000% absolutely common sense false.

there was always A POSSIBILITY. THATS common sense.

the only thing i will give into is that they might not have expected to put them in the game SO EARLY.

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-04-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #226
space
space
 Drug Free said:
no...
Yes....

5 years ago '05        #227
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
They were down to 11 people before the first night was over, I don't think they've ever had that number on day 1.

There was no mention of jury when there were 9 houseguests left.

They wouldn't bring back MULTIPLE houseguests, which is what they'd have to do to have enough people in the game.

They were waiting until they KNEW one coach would agree to go back into the game.

It amazes me anyone would think that this wasn't planned from the beginning, it's clear as day what the intentions were. Coaches coach them for awhile, then they see if the coached players can outplay the actual coaches.

5 years ago '04        #228
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
They were down to 11 people before the first night was over, I don't think they've ever had that number on day 1.

There was no mention of jury when there were 9 houseguests left.

They wouldn't bring back MULTIPLE houseguests, which is what they'd have to do to have enough people in the game.

They were waiting until they KNEW one coach would agree to go back into the game.

It amazes me anyone would think that this wasn't planned from the beginning, it's clear as day what the intentions were. Coaches coach them for awhile, then they see if the coached players can outplay the actual coaches.

exactly.
 5 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 Drug Free said:
no...

u are acting as if they had a production meeting before the show started and said "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COACHES BE IN THE GAME!!! NEVER!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT NEVER!"
How the hell do you get that out of what I am saying? I'm saying they never said, out of the gate, that "Hey guys let's put these guys in as coaches and then add them as players a few weeks in". That was not the pitch at the start of this idea. The pitch was, what's a new twist we can have in this game? Hey, what if we brought back some former BB legends as coaches." That was it.

there was always A POSSIBILITY. THATS common sense.
Well seeing as it happened, yes. There was always a possibility. There's a possibility for me to hit the lottery tonight, to.

the only thing i will give into is that they might not have expected to put them in the game SO EARLY.
So now you're saying production actually had in mind putting them in the game even later? Making it ridiculously more unfair for the new people?

5 years ago '05        #230
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
How the hell do you get that out of what I am saying? I'm saying they never said, out of the gate, that "Hey guys let's put these guys in as coaches and then add them as players a few weeks in". That was not the pitch at the start of this idea. The pitch was, what's a new twist we can have in this game? Hey, what if we brought back some former BB legends as coaches." That was it.

Well seeing as it happened, yes. There was always a possibility. There's a possibility for me to hit the lottery tonight, to.

So now you're saying production actually had in mind putting them in the game even later? Making it ridiculously more unfair for the new people?

You do know who Alison Grodner is right? Yes, she would very much so stack the odds against new players even more. She doesn't give a fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #231
space
space
Regardless,

The veto players were picked, I haven't heard who they are yet though.

[spoiler - click to view]

Hope Boogie is in it
 5 years ago '04        #232
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

yes...unfair sh*t happens to the houseguests every year.

was shane's hoh being absolutely pointless and getting blood on his hands for no reason fair? NO.

and once again..you have no clue what the fu*king pitch of the show was...stop pretending like you do.
 5 years ago '05        #233
space
space
 Drug Free said:

was shane's hoh being absolutely pointless and getting blood on his hands for no reason fair? NO.

They did do Shane pretty dirty.
 5 years ago '04        #234
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

They did do Shane pretty dirty.
same sh*t with rachel coming back, same sh*t with jeff winning the koup de ta or whatever the fu*k u spell it..

they manipulate the game all the time for a better show..they dont give a fu*k about the houseguests.
 5 years ago '05        #235
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Drug Free said:
same sh*t with rachel coming back, same sh*t with jeff winning the koup de ta or whatever the fu*k u spell it..

they manipulate the game all the time for a better show..they dont give a fu*k about the houseguests.
Coup d'état

You were close
 5 years ago '05        #236
space
space
Wait, how do they do the Have Not competitions again? Now that the coaches are back in the game. Is it just a competition and losers are have nots or do the winners get something? I honestly don't remember.
 5 years ago '05        #237
space
space

Not sure what everybody else won (Money, call from home, slop pass, etc, things like that are usually in that challenge.
 5 years ago '05        #238
space
space
Ian has to live in a kennel for 24 hours, eat out of a dog bowl and be walked around on a leash to go to the bathroom. He could have taken a prize from Jenn but chose not to and took one for the house.

Edit: The prize he knowingly passed up on was a trip to Maui.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-04-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #239
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ian has to live in a kennel for 24 hours, eat out of a dog bowl and be walked around on a leash to go to the bathroom. He could have taken a prize from Jenn but chose not to and took one for the house.

Edit: The prize he knowingly passed up on was a trip to Maui.

Cause

5 years ago '04        #240
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Coup d'état

You were close
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago