Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Drug Free said:
they would have figured something out...

they were more than likely planning on adding them from the jump...willie leaving just gave them a good and logical reason.

and they kicked someone out the FIRST NIGHT...for what? to make room.
Exactly they cut someone before the first night was done, they expelled someone for making less contact then Jordan did with Russell in BB11 and they still let JoJo get evicted the same week. Grodner did this to pretty much paint the picture of well if you don't vote these people in the house in two weeks these people can pretty much f!ght for Final Four. Did anyone hear the lame a.ss choice they were gonna stick people with if the coaches didn't come in? You'd get our pick to bring back evicted house guests lol. Your choice would be between Kara and JoJo since one has been sitting home and they expelled the other. Coaches being able to come into the game was not a "twist" A twist is just that, something you weren't expecting to happen. Most people could have guess this was gonna happen, picking the coaches to come in over Kara/JoJo is basically the lesser of two evils. Even Boogie was unimpressed with the whole thing, he actually thought he was gonna be able to do something different

If anyone is at all impressed by Grodner and the same sh*t she pulls every year then she deserves to get away with what she does. She doesn't even need to care....
 5 years ago '04        #202
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Free said:

they were more than likely planning on adding them from the jump...willie leaving just gave them a good and logical reason.

Exactly they cut someone before the first night was done, they expelled someone for making less contact then Jordan did with Russell in BB11 and they still let JoJo get evicted the same week. Grodner did this to pretty much paint the picture of well if you don't vote these people in the house in two weeks these people can pretty much f!ght for Final Four. Did anyone hear the lame a.ss choice they were gonna stick people with if the coaches didn't come in? You'd get our pick to bring back evicted house guests lol. Your choice would be between Kara and JoJo since one has been sitting home and they expelled the other. Coaches being able to come into the game was not a "twist" A twist is just that, something you weren't expecting to happen. Most people could have guess this was gonna happen, picking the coaches to come in over Kara/JoJo is basically the lesser of two evils. Even Boogie was unimpressed with the whole thing, he actually thought he was gonna be able to do something different

If anyone is at all impressed by Grodner and the same sh*t she pulls every year then she deserves to get away with what she does. She doesn't even need to care....
 5 years ago '04        #203
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Free said:

5 years ago '05        #204
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Menace718 said:

I am telling you that the coaches, at the start of the season, were NOT supposed to come into the game.

Also comparing Jordan and Willie's situation is illogical. Russell was at no time in any physical danger during that confrontation. They were legitimately scared Russell was going to throw a punch at Joe, and it was his second big altercation in the house. If he hits somebody in their and injures them, there are lawsuits on the table. Jordan hitting Russell would have resulted in Russell laughing in her face. Willie hitting Joe would have resulted in a full out brawl.
 5 years ago '04        #205
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I am telling you that the coaches, at the start of the season, were NOT supposed to come into the game.

Also comparing Jordan and Willie's situation is illogical. Russell was at no time in any physical danger during that confrontation. They were legitimately scared Russell was going to throw a punch at Joe, and it was his second big altercation in the house. If he hits somebody in their and injures them, there are lawsuits on the table. Jordan hitting Russell would have resulted in Russell laughing in her face. Willie hitting Joe would have resulted in a full out brawl.
But Willie didn't hit Joe so he didn't physically do anything that someone else in there hadn't done before and stayed in the game for. For BB to have coaches and never have the thought of them coming into the game for any reason is ridiculous. Grodner's v*gina gets wet at the thought of someone from a past season playing, you really gonna try and defend her with this? If you wanna be the defense lawyer that's cool, I happened to like all of the coaches on their respective seasons but I'd much rather have had four more people I never met before playing. You're the only one in here that thinks that so I'm not gonna find my idea of CBS knowing what was probably in the cards as farfetched. You're one of the main contributors to this thread every summer so I'm not hatin on you but as long as we've been in these threads every year we all know Grodner needs to go and let someone else take over.
 5 years ago '04        #206
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I actually forgot d!ck burned Jen that one time and was always in her face. People made the hugest deal (I personally thought it was funny and didn't care) but he stayed in, won the game, and has been on as a guest or player every other year. When CBS likes someone or has an agenda, they tend to stick with it
 5 years ago '05        #207
space
space
d!ck unintentionally burned her. She was trying to knock the cigarette out of his mouth or something.

Anyway, nominations are right now.

It's going to be either Frank and Boogie or Frank and Wil.

Frank is the target regardless.

Dan pushing HARD for her to not nominate Boogie.
 5 years ago '05        #208
space
space
 Menace718 said:
But Willie didn't hit Joe so he didn't physically do anything that someone else in there hadn't done before and stayed in the game for. For BB to have coaches and never have the thought of them coming into the game for any reason is ridiculous. Grodner's v*gina gets wet at the thought of someone from a past season playing, you really gonna try and defend her with this? If you wanna be the defense lawyer that's cool, I happened to like all of the coaches on their respective seasons but I'd much rather have had four more people I never met before playing. You're the only one in here that thinks that so I'm not gonna find my idea of CBS knowing what was probably in the cards as farfetched. You're one of the main contributors to this thread every summer so I'm not hatin on you but as long as we've been in these threads every year we all know Grodner needs to go and let someone else take over.
But the coaches were in the game. They don't have to be playing by themselves in order for the average viewer to be entertained. In fact, by throwing them in the game they may have even HURT ratings because
[spoiler - click to view]

seems totally disinterested in the game at this point and almost wants to go home and will likely be out within the next two weeks if something doesn't turn around. After that I expect

to be huge targets and possibly have early exists as well. At the same time it could make for amazing TV if

and everything gets mixed up on something serious next week. And Willie was throwing sh*t at Janelle, made head to head contact with Joe 3 times. It just all wasn't on the air. They wanted him in their, he was a ratings grabber. They aren't gonna kick him out unless they literally felt like he was on the verge of snapping on somebody. He was pretty much saying to Brittany that he was going to do something to get kicked out literally 30 seconds before all that went down.

The coaches were supposed to be coaches this season, not players. They improvised because the coaches started talking about it on the feeds, the Live feed watchers ran with it and hyped it up, the crew realized "Damn, that's actually a good idea apparently because everyone is anticipating it now" and said fu*k it, let's do it. By all accounts that I've heard, that's exactly how it went down.

I agree with you about returning players, though. I mean we are pretty much totally screwed on an All-Stars 2 any time soon at this point because of all these returning house guests the past couple seasons. Which sucks, because All Stars 1 was the best season of the series.
 5 years ago '05        #209
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Nominations-

I swear this just might be the dumbest cast of newbies ever

This season is turning out to be another BB13
 5 years ago '04        #210
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
as many paragraphs as yall type, it still doesnt change the fact its pretty clear the coaches were going to enter the game at some period in time.

coaches were coming in 1 way or another. whether they knew it was a possibility or not is irrelevant.
 5 years ago '04        #211
space
space
and shane, dan and britney are all stupid for letting her nominate frank. that just proves they were actually all trying to get frank out next week contrary to what dan, shane and britney were trying to tell him after the HOH comp.

they should have let frank rock in an alliance with them for atleast another week to get their trust back up.
 5 years ago '04        #212
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
Funny thing is it hasn't made much sense in going after Frank the God because other than that one HOH win on questions he hasn't even been in close contention to win most of the other competitions. Surprised Dan is even thinking about rolling with Shane right now
 5 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
Nominations-

I swear this just might be the dumbest cast of newbies ever

This season is turning out to be another BB13
Why was that a dumb move for her?

5 years ago '05        #214
space
space
 Drug Free said:
as many paragraphs as yall type, it still doesnt change the fact its pretty clear the coaches were going to enter the game at some period in time.

coaches were coming in 1 way or another. whether they knew it was a possibility or not is irrelevant.
This is entirely false.
 5 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 Drug Free said:
and shane, dan and britney are all stupid for letting her nominate frank. that just proves they were actually all trying to get frank out next week contrary to what dan, shane and britney were trying to tell him after the HOH comp.

they should have let frank rock in an alliance with them for atleast another week to get their trust back up.
 5 years ago '05        #216
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Funny thing is it hasn't made much sense in going after Frank the God because other than that one HOH win on questions he hasn't even been in close contention to win most of the other competitions. Surprised Dan is even thinking about rolling with Shane right now
Dan's #1 ally is Danielle (at this point) and Danielle's #1 or 2 ally is Shane. Why would them working together be surprising to you?
 5 years ago '05        #217
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 21084 21084
Reppin you're on some retard sh*t in here if you truly believe the coaches weren't meant to enter the game.
 5 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Reppin you're on some retard sh*t in here if you truly believe the coaches weren't meant to enter the game.
It's a fact that the coaches were not supposed to enter the game when the game started. You're on some retard sh*t if you're throwing around insults because of a false gut instinct you have. Bring me some sources. All sources indicate that the only reason the coaches were brought into the game is because the coaches were openly discussing being brought into the game and the fans ate it up.

Pretty basic marketing logic.
 5 years ago '04        #219
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
This is entirely false.
prove it.

you bring me sources.

actual facts.. not some bloggers opinion.

ill wait.

coaches were talking about that sh*t since DAY 1 because they arent stupid and knew it was a possibility.

you are the definition of a dude who think hes "an insider" and knows it all.

gtfoh...we all read the same sites as you.

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-04-2012 at 02:53 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 Drug Free said:
prove it.

you bring me sources.

actual facts.. not some bloggers opinion.

ill wait.

coaches were talking about that sh*t since DAY 1
The coaches talking about it was the reason it happened. That's my entire point.

There are no reputable sources out there as of now, it's all bloggers opinions, but the bloggers I read for Big Brother know more about the game then any of us and interview the HG's and crew every season and they all agree with me .

There won't be facts till after the season is over and there are interviews with staff. But I would bet my life savings on what I'm saying. It's basic, simple logic. I get that you guys think that Grodner is a hack who loves bringing back former players for ratings, but she already had the players in the game. She was trying a new angle with them being coaches, the intention for them to be brought in the game was not made until Willie got kicked out and they decided they needed more time, especially if they wanted to have a double eviction week in the future.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy