Let's Revisit Rick Ross calls Eminem a Honkey.Disses 50 Cent & Whoo Kid

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 12978 12978
 Southern_Boi said:
Its very relevant. I can take you to a rich spot in Miami Gardens where jews live the good life but right up the street is where the murder rate shoots up every year. You're "from" south fla you should know how relevant location is.

So let me get this straight, you moved down here in 01 but went to high school with Ross? Or are you just playin the "I know people who to school with him" card?

Shut the fu*k up they are both rhetorical.

Reread what i said. I didnt say i went to school with him. I said i know people who did.Didn't go to school with him. I have 2 cousins who did though. thats all I'm sayin bruh. But Ive still been around miami for over 30 years cause thats where my family is. I Just didnt move there til 01. Again!! you shut the fu*k up. If you dont wanna see what i gotta say then don't reply.
 5 years ago '11        #162
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Well he is a Honkey
 07-09-2012, 05:34 PM         #163
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
i love how you clowns outside of florida try to say ross not real or whatever you want to call it. This sh*t aint nothing to do with characters son. I'm stating hard, cold, irrefutable FACTS. Not bullsh*t. I guess you didnt even read my other post. I am from Florida( the same state as ross). I lived there for 5 years. All I said was that ross not as fake as people see. People are biased towards the dude. Thats real talk. Dade county is a cut throat place. Ross was street cat prior to his success. Thats fact. He also had street connects.A Lot of hiphop artists ( not all) scared to fu*k with ross. Yall wonder why n*ggas dont directly diss ross anymore. And if they do, they either deny it or apologize. Yall wonder why rappers didnt come to em's rescue and defend him against ross yet they look up to em right?. And Co's get payed big money in FL cause alot of them move drugs. Another FACT. Being a co in dade county is like being a fat kid at a candy shop. But i dont support ross cause of this. I support ross cause he always give back to his community all year with food and blood drives, advancements for kids,etc . Alot of rappers dont even dive a fu*k about the hood one they make it. AT the end of the day, my other opinion still stands. Ross overall music catalog is better than em's. All ross albums were solid. All of em's werent. I do have a right to an opinion dont i?

And none of my statements are stannery-based. Im just a dude who used to live in florida so i fu*ks with ross and i used to fu*k with em til he started doing a bunch of wack corny a.ss bullsh*t such as talking about k!lling his mom, fu*king a gerbil,etc. lol Let Ross, jeezy, wayne, big Krit, Lupe fiasco,etc make a track about these same attributes and their careers would be over. But you stans let em get away with it right?
them bois on here be runnin away from facts. a bunch of wannabe cyber bullies that like to clown and get mad when sb hit em wit that real sh*t.
 07-09-2012, 05:44 PM         #164
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
There isn't a being on this planet who is 0% racist.
sh*t. i aint racist at all. if anything i show hate towards anybody that shld be hated not givin a fu*k ab ur race
 07-09-2012, 05:47 PM         #165
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
them bois on here be runnin away from facts. a bunch of wannabe cyber bullies that like to clown and get mad when sb hit em wit that real sh*t.
You can't take them seriously, whenever they get "exposed" it's always the same type of dudes. Imagine some nerd from Montana telling you who's a real-Negro in NY from their laptop in a Montana suburb. LOL.

Blog-forums are the last stronghold in cyberspace were people can blog anonymously without an actual identity so forums have become a sanctuary for every freakish psycopath and imposter who can interact with us without reveling who they truly are.

When I was Modding AHH we had a few of them that had 10+ accounts with different names talking and co-signing themselves as if they were different people.

Real recognize Real so just pay heed to the credible folks and discard the ones you can tell are fugazee.
 5 years ago '05        #166
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Graftedgenes said:
You can't take them seriously, whenever they get "exposed" it's always the same type of dudes. Imagine some nerd from Montana telling you who's a real-Negro in NY from their laptop in a Montana suburb. LOL.

Blog-forums are the last stronghold in cyberspace were people can blog anonymously without an actual identity so forums have become a sanctuary for every freakish psycopath and imposter who can interact with us without reveling who they truly are.

When I was Modding AHH we had a few of them that had 10+ accounts with different names talking and co-signing themselves as if they were different people.

Real recognize Real so just pay heed to the credible folks and discard the ones you can tell are fugazee.
are you serious?
 5 years ago '06        #167
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
Em over jayz on renegade though
 07-09-2012, 05:54 PM         #168
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
To clear that up, I don't use the "N" word either. I do, although, ask why it's ok for blacks and not whites because I believe that it is a contradiction of beliefs. However, I feel it is not my place to make the decision to use a word that many deem hateful.

I used it in a section of an internet website known for foolery and trolling (The Streets). I used it in a.ssociation with an immature member of this website who I show no compassion or respect for and often degrades your very own race.

I wasn't calling him that word for what it truly means (same way you don't mean it that way when you say it). I was calling him that in context to a popular Jay-z song in which he refers consistently to Lil Wayne as a "lil n*gga". Just so happens Elijah (the member we are speaking on) is a huuuge lil wayne groupie so I deemed it to be especially fitting to the situation at hand.
nobody will ever how someone white is usin the word so it would be better to just stay away from it cuz u cld be subliminally be calln someone a ****** but just using the word n*gga to disguise it. Thats why i dnt think its cool. if a white person cant have a convo with a black person without using the word n*gga then he shouldnt even be talkn to a black person at all cuz thats disrespectful knowing the history of how whites started to even use the word.

But im off this race sh*t bra, just some advice and my take on it.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 07-09-2012 at 06:09 PM..
 07-09-2012, 06:20 PM         #169
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
Em better than Ross tho
i dont even see how yall comparing em to ross. These are two diff artists that rap ab a whole diss subject matter. em be some some crazy weird lyrical sh*t and ross be on drug hood sh*t.

musiccally as for right now em isnt even relevant outside of the internet and ross is
 5 years ago '04        #170
100mil 3 heat pts
space
space
$370 | Props total: 32 32
Ross is EASLIY Top 5 WACKEST of ALL TIME (dead or alive)
 5 years ago '11        #171
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,809 | Props total: 1193 1193
 Walkerboy86 said:
i dont even see how yall comparing em to ross. These are two diff artists that rap ab a whole diss subject matter. em be some some crazy weird lyrical sh*t and ross be on drug hood sh*t.

musiccally as for right now em isnt even relevant outside of the internet and ross is
 Higgins said:
Ross is working hard to be relevant while eminem could be 2 billion times more relevant if he wanted to. He chooses not to be relevant so discussing relevance is irrelevant
Ay what the fu*k is wrong with people on BX lately?

Dudes really tryna say Em isn't relevant

Last edited by Norcal; 07-09-2012 at 06:44 PM..
 07-09-2012, 06:40 PM         #172
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:

You have to understand the type of people you dealing with here. White kids that have zero interactions with large black populations mixed in with the "obedient" negros who are so out of touch with our people, that they believe we should alter how we speak in order to make whitey comfortable. When you tell them how eminem has zero relevance in the black community, it confuses them and flat out drives them insane. So when Ross calls eminem a honkey, and then manages to have his status explode afterwards, it debunks thier "almighty great white hope who scares black artist with his ability to blackball" theory. This fuels their Ross hate.
 5 years ago '11        #173
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Higgins said:
I don't know if that was directed at me or not. Elaborate please
Its directed at the dude who said Eminem isn't relevant.

I edited my post.
 07-09-2012, 06:46 PM         #174
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
are you serious?

This psycho chick from the UK was an obsessed Emnim groupie, we had to ban her because she had so many different aliases, we merged some of her threads and rants but before we banned her she had at least 18 different aliases.

A lot of these Boxden posters have 10+ aliases but the Mods don't call them out because they are usually the posters dropping 10+ threads adding to the web traffic.
 5 years ago '11        #175
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Higgins said:
cool it felt very sarcastic but I wasnt sure.
yeah i knew i should have worded that differently.
 07-09-2012, 06:58 PM         #176
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
But he said relevant musically, right? And how is the "out of touch" argument not doable for both sides? I like to say point this out but im not from america so I don't give too much sh*ts about the word "n*gga" but you black people are pretty entitled and self centered and that is probably why white people don't like you.

And the last part is just mumbo jumbo
What are you even trying to accomplish with this post? What is your goal? The fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with what I typed and is riddled with grade A stupidity (rofl at the notion that whites despise blacks because of an entitled and self centered mentality), confirms you have no fu*kin idea what you are talking about. The fact that you randomly thought your nonchalant attitude towards "n*gga" had anything to do with my post, basically answers my first two questions. Your devilish tactics are quite transparent. Do us all a favor and fall way the fu*k back on this one.
 07-09-2012, 07:14 PM         #177
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ The out of touch part doesn't equate to both sides because you don't see black people trying to tell whites what is musically relevant in their damn communities. You don't see a black man trying to te a whiteboy what music is being played at the trailer park, in the woods or at the keg party. When this does happen, then maybe your argument will have some credibility. Lastly, what does your non-American status have to do with your status as a devil?
 5 years ago '12        #178
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
I would rather listen to Rick Ross than Eminem.

Em, is technically a great rapper, but his content isnt for me, most of the time.

So Ross>Em stands as a true statement for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago