Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
 Southern_Boi said:
This n*gga just said Pompano isnt south fla. k!lled your own argument in the first sentence. I know Dade's school system is fu*ked but you cant be that stupid.

South Fla is PBC, Broward, and Dade. Pompano is in Broward. By the way the Nolia is known for "heavy drugs" so "you just talking out your a.ss bruh and I know that for a fact".
I said it like that in a sarcastic way. I know Pompano is south Florida. I was thinking the dude wasnt from FL and he was pretending thats where he was from so he could pretend to make a valid argument
 5 years ago '10        #142
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 daman729 said:
I said it like that in a sarcastic way. I know Pompano is south Florida. I was thinking the dude wasnt from FL and he was pretending thats where he was from so he could pretend to make a valid argument
if I wanted to lie where I was from I could have said Miami , nice try guy
 5 years ago '06        #143
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 daman729 said:
You know kenneth boobie was a kingpin right? You he could have has ross k!lled or setup right or any others could have merked ross? Why haven't these cats even touched ross or called him out? Its cause they know him and he was affiliated and he was telling the truth like alot of folks in dade know. Your either lieing to yourself or just dont know what the fu*k you're talking about.

Let me guess you read a fu*kin news article or some sh*t on the boobie boys right? You keep sayin sh*t like Ross "was" affiliated, if you knew what the fu*k you were talkin about you would know he still is. They go by Triple C's now and are still active which is why Ross had to switch his name to Maybach Music to separate it from the street sh*t.

"Your either lieing to yourself or just dont know what the fu*k you're talking about."
 07-09-2012, 03:37 PM         #144
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
I don't f!ght to be able to use it.

I've told you several times I never use it in a real life setting and except for the one post you chose to quote, I don't typically use it in an online setting.

I felt the use of it in the context you screen shotted was appropriate based on the immature nature of the poster it was directed at, as well as, the relevance to this very message board itself. Must I remind you again, that it was in direct reference to a quote spoken by one of hip-hop's legends?

It made it even more so appropriate that that quote just so happened to be in reference to Lil Wayne, with whom the OP of that thread, is undeniably obsessed with. Even more so appealing is the fact that that same OP is a known sh*t talker of Jay-Z's lyrical ability...
we just gon have to agree to disagree
 5 years ago '12        #145
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
if I wanted to lie where I was from I could have said Miami , nice try guy
I'm just sayin. Theres alot of cats who pretend to be where they are just to make a argument . Im just keepin this sh*t real.I didn't believe you but i dont know you personally so i cant judge. If you trully Pompano, thats all and well. But I used to live in S. FL some time back before moving. It still dont take away from what i said though in my last long response. Ross still got a rep down there and he had the boobie bays backing him up. Even today.
 5 years ago '12        #146
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Let me guess you read a fu*kin news article or some sh*t on the boobie boys right? You keep sayin sh*t like Ross "was" affiliated, if you knew what the fu*k you were talkin about you would know he still is. They go by Triple C's now and are still active which is why Ross had to switch his name to Maybach Music to separate it from the street sh*t.

"Your either lieing to yourself or just dont know what the fu*k you're talking about."
no i didnt read a fu*king news article smart a.ss. And i know who triple c's is. ANd i guess you didnt finish reading my comment where i said

"Ross still got a rep down there and he had the boobie bays backing him up. Even today".

Last edited by daman729; 07-09-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #147
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 daman729 said:
no i didnt read a fu*king news article smart a.ss. And i know who triple c's is. ANd i guess you didnt finish reading my comment where i said

"Ross still got a rep down there and he had the boobie bays backing him up. Even today".
You mean the comment you made after I called you out on the bullsh*t? The only comment were you talk in present tense when all the others were in past tense (if he was, he was affiliated, i know people who knew him)?

Quick question though, how would you know who is backin up Ross when you already said you dont live down here anymore?
 5 years ago '12        #148
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
You mean the comment you made after I called you out on the bullsh*t? The only comment were you talk in present tense when all the others were in past tense (if he was, he was affiliated, i know people who knew him)?

Quick question though, how would you know who is backin up Ross when you already said you dont live down here anymore?
First of all, my comment was directed at kiddrocay where i mentioned present tense as well. Mine was posted at 8:37 while yours what at 8:39. It was just slow to get posted. Fact still remained.And in that past tense comment, i was referring to older members of the group who are now locked(past tense). I posted that other comment which was in past and present tense before i even refreshed the page and seen your comment so you didnt check me homie cause i didnt even see your comment. I dont live in S FL anymore. Does that mean i cant take trips down there or visit my family in which thats where most of them stay?
 5 years ago '06        #149
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 daman729 said:
you full of sh*t.. shut the fu*k up lmao
 5 years ago '06        #150
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 daman729 said:
First of all, my comment was directed at kiddrocay where i mentioned present tense as well. Mine was posted at 8:37 while yours what at 8:39. It was just slow to get posted. Fact still remained.And in that past tense comment, i was referring to older members of the group who are now locked(past tense). I posted that other comment which was in past and present tense before i even refreshed the page and seen your comment so you didnt check me homie cause i didnt even see your comment. I dont live in S FL anymore. Does that mean i cant take trips down there or visit my family in which thats where most of them stay?
Shut the fu*k up the question was rhetorical. No respect for people like you lying on sh*t you wish you knew about, youre a disgrace to my state.
 07-09-2012, 04:29 PM         #151
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
rick ross is racist

called 50 cent a monkey
Technically it's not racism if it is against a member of your own race, then it is bigotry - racism involves a race different than your own. Just saying.

So he is a racist and a bigot I guess?
 07-09-2012, 04:33 PM         #152
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by T Bonics; 06-28-2013 at 12:52 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #153
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Shut the fu*k up the question was rhetorical. No respect for people like you lying on sh*t you wish you knew about, youre a disgrace to my state.
no bi*ch n*gga you shut the fu*k up. What i said was truth. You thought you caught me in a lie and you didnt. Then when i fu*kin explain what i said, you go off like hoe. Kick rocks . I lived in miami from 01' - 06' and i still go there from time to time to visit friends and family.

Last edited by daman729; 07-09-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #154
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
lmao white boys mad
 5 years ago '12        #155
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6834 6834
 The Infamous1 said:
That n*gga has ALWAYS been soft.

These n*ggaz think 8mile was real
As real as officer Rickey's fu*king days of trafficking coke on speed boats in Miami. I bet 8 Mile was a lot closer to Eminem's life than this CO's kingpin street tales.
 07-09-2012, 04:51 PM         #156
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:

Cause another white boy who hates his own people says I am on the internet?
I a.ssume you're talking about Francis. I'll admit that I have not read everyone of his post, in this thread, but I read a good amount. Unless I missed it, I fail to see how he displayed any kind of hatred toward his people as a whole. Are you saying that any white person, who doesn't act completely oblivious to the well documented destruction caused by the white race, is somehow a race traitor? If a black man comments on the many negative aspects that plague our communinty, why don't you whites claim he's hater of his people? Matter of fact, the typical white response would be "You blacks get over it, what this guy saying is true". If a black man comes up here and even slightly shows any appreciation for his race, he gets slammed with the usual "extremist", "militant" or 'Malcolm X wannabe". A white guy comes and does the exact opposite, yet instead of being appreciated, he's labeled a hater of his own race. This leads me to believe this the problem isn't about a man showing an abundant amount of love for his race but rather a man showing an abundant amount of love for his black race.
 5 years ago '06        #157
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 daman729 said:
no bi*ch n*gga you shut the fu*k up. What i said was truth. You thought you caught me in a lie and you didnt. Then when i fu*kin explain what i said, you go off like hoe. Kick rocks . I lived in miami from 01' - 06' and i still go there from time to time to visit friends and family.
And yet you goin off on n*ggas like hoe sayin they not from south fla when you not even from here. You moved down here. Everybody knows people who move down here do not move into the hood so stop actin like you know what was goin down in CC back then, we can tell you dont even know whats goin on there now.

You comin off as one of the lames n*ggas would bust licks to in school and if one of them n*ggas died would come to school actin like you knew him.
 5 years ago '12        #158
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
And yet you goin off on n*ggas like hoe sayin they not from south fla when you not even from here. You moved down here. Everybody knows people who move down here do not move into the hood so stop actin like you know what was goin down in CC back then, we can tell you dont even know whats goin on there now.

You comin off as one of the lames n*ggas would bust licks to in school and if one of them n*ggas died would come to school actin like you knew him.
Ive been in a.ssociated with miami back and forth all me life. My family has always lived down there. Its just that Ive just been there from 01 to 06. That still doesnt take away the fact that Ive been affiliated with miami for over 30 years. So what youre saying is still irrelevant
 5 years ago '06        #159
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 kiddalex said:
As real as officer Rickey's fu*king days of trafficking coke on speed boats in Miami. I bet 8 Mile was a lot closer to Eminem's life than this CO's kingpin street tales.
Ross makes fantasy raps about coke. Em makes fantasy raps about extreme violence, r*pe, etc. For some reason Em gets a pass, Ross gets crucified. But in Ross case its only on the internet, and off the internet I never hear Em getting played. Last time I did was like 2 years ago when me and some people decided to go to a bar to play pool. We took over the jukebox because they were listening to that country bullsh*t. We started playin Plies and sh*t when all our songs ran out I guess this white boy whos bi*ch was jockin all night thought it would be cool to do some subliminal sh*t and play "Not Afraid"
 5 years ago '06        #160
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 daman729 said:
Ive been in a.ssociated with miami back and forth all me life. My family has always lived down there. Its just that Ive just been there from 01 to 06. That still doesnt take away the fact that Ive been affiliated with miami for over 30 years. So what youre saying is still irrelevant
Its very relevant. I can take you to a rich spot in Miami Gardens where jews live the good life but right up the street is where the murder rate shoots up every year. You're "from" south fla you should know how relevant location is.

the fact that Ive been affiliated with miami for over 30 years
We all knew ross rep in SOUTH Florida as well as anyone who went to Carol City Highschool with him at that period.

So let me get this straight, you moved down here in 01 but went to high school with Ross? Or are you just playin the "I know people who to school with him" card?

Shut the fu*k up they are both rhetorical.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago