NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Graft please get a JOB. and no, selling one $50 beat every two weeks does not count as "having a job"

a 38 year old like you should be raising a family, not writing novels on why Ross is a great artist and Eminem is a racist with no talent.

Section 8?!

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 07-09-2012 at 01:21 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #122
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Boxden

Where the overrated Eminem is God

Face it; your idol is washed up
 07-09-2012, 01:29 PM         #123
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
It's a quote retard from a rapper and, let's face it, YoungFly is a joke and you should spend more time reforming the fu*ked up black youth like him than attempting to convince me I'm racist....

I literally have black family and you think I'm racist

And no I don't call them "lil n*ggas". That's disrespectful....

Nice well thought out post though. I appreciated the pictures and the line breaks. It made it an extremely pleasurable experience to read.
Just bcuz u have black family members doesnt exclude u from beinf racist bra. If i married my girl today who is white, and made a baby with her, her fam could say the same sh*t and still have hate for the baby bcuz its mixed with black
 07-09-2012, 01:39 PM         #124
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
Graft please get a JOB. and no, selling one $50 beat every two weeks does not count as "having a job"

a 38 year old like you should be raising a family, not writing novels on why Ross is a great artist and Eminem is a racist with no talent.

Section 8?!
I have several jobs, you can click on my Twitter for my bio if you are curious or need a reference from me to get a job of your own.

You shouldn't get sensitive when you see us discussing Emenims place in HipHop culture this is a forum for discussion and instead of making homos3xual flirtations trying to discern a mans age and occupation like this is a gay bar you should focus on the topic

@Theotherguy

If you can't see the science in my analogy then I can't help you but in music we tend to show respect to our icons and pioneers and we take offense when they are attacked by visitors to our music culture.
 07-09-2012, 01:41 PM         #125
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:

P.S. There is no one that glorifies the destruction of your community more than your own people and I think many powerful black leaders would agree. Look at websites like WSHH which is owned by a black man and look at the response to violent hip-hop music over the years. I praise Mr. Ross for his humble upbringing (I'm white). Shows how prone you are to attaching generalizations to entire races of people...
Cant even front. This true as fu*k.
 5 years ago '10        #126
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 daman729 said:
i love how you clowns outside of florida try to say ross not real or whatever you want to call it. This sh*t aint nothing to do with characters son. I'm stating hard, cold, irrefutable FACTS. Not bullsh*t. I guess you didnt even read my other post. I am from Florida( the same state as ross). I lived there for 5 years. All I said was that ross not as fake as people see. People are biased towards the dude. Thats real talk. Dade county is a cut throat place. Ross was street cat prior to his success. Thats fact. He also had street connects.A Lot of hiphop artists ( not all) scared to fu*k with ross. Yall wonder why n*ggas dont directly diss ross anymore. And if they do, they either deny it or apologize. Yall wonder why rappers didnt come to em's rescue and defend him against ross yet they look up to em right?. And Co's get payed big money in FL cause alot of them move drugs. Another FACT. Being a co in dade county is like being a fat kid at a candy shop. But i dont support ross cause of this. I support ross cause he always give back to his community all year with food and blood drives, advancements for kids,etc . Alot of rappers dont even dive a fu*k about the hood one they make it. AT the end of the day, my other opinion still stands. Ross overall music catalog is better than em's. All ross albums were solid. All of em's werent. I do have a right to an opinion dont i?

And none of my statements are stannery-based. Im just a dude who used to live in florida so i fu*ks with ross and i used to fu*k with em til he started doing a bunch of wack corny a.ss bullsh*t such as talking about k!lling his mom, fu*king a gerbil,etc. lol Let Ross, jeezy, wayne, big Krit, Lupe fiasco,etc make a track about these same attributes and their careers would be over. But you stans let em get away with it right?
ross stans are reaching that wayne level of stannin, nahh matter fact yall are worse

novels for defending his persona, this cant be life
 5 years ago '12        #127
noverum 
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Ghost Writer said:
The funny thing is. Is that I am truly 100% not racist.
There isn't a being on this planet who is 0% racist.
 07-09-2012, 02:00 PM         #128
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
You are right it doesn't . But the fact that I love them and spend every day of my life them should.

If not, tell me this...am I racist just because I am white? Why am I racist? Cause I like Eminem? Cause another white boy who hates his own people says I am on the internet?

I am not racist...never have been...never will be. It seems to be an easy cop out to say such a thing.

idk if u racist r not but i dont respect whites that u use the word n*gga and ask why its ok for blacks to do it and not them. if u have black family members u shldnt even use the word. i dont call whites crackers n sh*t no matter how mad i get and my girl aint neva came out her mouth with some racial sh*t
 07-09-2012, 02:09 PM         #129
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
I thought this was about your culture not music. Michael Jackson is an icon and pioneer of pop music. If you look at him as anything more than that, you should re-evaluate your methods of thought.

I see the point in your analogy, however, I fail to see your original point which was that Eminem was a racist and disrespected the black culture by insulting MJ.
You have to know MJs history, before he was the King of POP he was an R&B legend and a Motown legend, Thriller kinda catapulted him into POP superstardom but here's the deal:

MJ is like a revered icon in Black music with ties to legends like Jim Brown, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, Quincy Jones etc so the community of Black artists hold him in very high esteem.

Emenim being a racist is debatable the fact he made racist songs is fact, so when a white musician with a racist past attacks a Black music icon during a very sensitive period of his life people are going to be upset and take offense.

Side note: I need to clarify when I say MY culture because I'm a DJ & a Black man but those a two different cultures one being a sub-culture but both having roots in the other.
 5 years ago '12        #130
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13011 13011
 kiddrocay said:
ross stans are reaching that wayne level of stannin, nahh matter fact yall are worse

novels for defending his persona, this cant be life
I was just stating STRAIGHT UP FACTS about ross and Florida cause I'm from FL. lol you know. I tried to civil and and give a little background. But you know what. I think I'm done with you. I dont think Im not even gonna reply anymore cause you're showing how much of a hoe you are by replying with ignorance and asinine bullsh*t. lol claiming I'm a stan just cause i reply when replied to and my paragraphs seem to be a little long and I'm defending ross? Thats just a outgrowth of the education i have. When I type, I get my point across and I somewhat do it to the fullest degree.
 5 years ago '10        #131
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 daman729 said:
I was just stating STRAIGHT UP FACTS about ross and Florida cause I'm from FL. lol you know. I tried to civil and and give a little background. But you know what. I think I'm done with you. I dont think Im not even gonna reply anymore cause you're showing how much of a hoe you are by replying with ignorance and asinine bullsh*t. lol claiming I'm a stan just cause i reply when replied to and my paragraphs seem to be a little long and I'm defending ross? Thats just a outgrowth of the education i have. When I type, I get my point across and I somewhat do it to the fullest degree.
the only ignorance is the ignorance you are showing for this rapper, he aint what he talks about and he knows it so why are yall claiming he is

first line of defense of a rappers persona is the stans

and oh brah I was born in pompano beach

so yeah keep coming at me with those "facts"
 5 years ago '12        #132
noverum 
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Ghost Writer said:
Not sure what you mean with that? I guess it could depend upon what you consider to be racism. From my standpoint, racism consists of hatred and generalized accusations towards and entire race of people.

Then your definition of racism is not the same as mine. Racism is a form of prejudice, and prejudice is an instinctive trait present in all human beings. We are all wired to empathise with and embrace those who we best understand, and those who's characteristics most closely mirror our own; while rejecting and distancing ourselves from those who we don't understand as an act of self-preservation. It is behaviour that has served us well for millions of years, but inhibits us in modern society.

Unless you are blind, you have prejudices and bias' - based on physical appearance - that affect your judgement. If your perception of your environment is not subjective, then you are not human.

Judging by your family history as you've explained it, I don't doubt that you have more empathy for people who don't look like you than most, but you still have inherent prejudices that affect the way you see the world. To deny the existence of one's subjectivity is to embrace it.
But I think you know that; otherwise you wouldn't be arguing so vehemently against any accusation of racism directed towards you. You wouldn't feel the need to prove yourself "100% not racist" if your ideals did not clash with self.

Last edited by noverum; 07-09-2012 at 02:53 PM..
 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM         #133
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
To clear that up, I don't use the "N" word either. I do, although, ask why it's ok for blacks and not whites because I believe that it is a contradiction of beliefs. However, I feel it is not my place to make the decision to use a word that many deem hateful.

I used it in a section of an internet website known for foolery and trolling (The Streets). I used it in a.ssociation with an immature member of this website who I show no compassion or respect for and often degrades your very own race.

I wasn't calling him that word for what it truly means (same way you don't mean it that way when you say it). I was calling him that in context to a popular Jay-z song in which he refers consistently to Lil Wayne as a "lil n*gga". Just so happens Elijah (the member we are speaking on) is a huuuge lil wayne groupie so I deemed it to be especially fitting to the situation at hand.
aint no justification for a white man to refer to a black man as a "n****" whether you like the poster or not. why do u f!ght so hard to be able to use the word?
 5 years ago '12        #134
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,129 | Props total: 15806 15806
Ross lyrically better than Em???

"THE SAME DUDE HE DESTROYED ME ON MY OWN TRACK"
 5 years ago '12        #135
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
the only ignorance is the ignorance you are showing for this rapper, he aint what he talks about and he knows it so why are yall claiming he is

first line of defense of a rappers persona is the stans

and oh brah I was born in pompano beach

so yeah keep coming at me with those "facts"
yeah, you live in pompano, which isnt south florida which is where most of the heavy drugs,etc is at which is also where ross was as well as where i used to live. You just talking out your a.ss bruh and I know that for a fact. Again, I know ross rep. We all knew ross rep in SOUTH Florida as well as anyone who went to Carol City Highschool with him at that period. He aint fake. He may not have been a billion dollar kingpin but his hands were dirty. PERIOD! Keep replying with bullsh*t. You cant refute anything i fu*king thing i said cause I'm alot more familiar with the dude than you are and i know people who knew him.
 5 years ago '10        #136
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 daman729 said:
yeah, you live in pompano, which isnt south florida which is where most of the heavy drugs,etc is at which is also where ross was as well as where i used to live. You just talking out your a.ss bruh and I know that for a fact. Again, I know ross rep. We all knew ross rep in SOUTH Florida as well as anyone who went to Carol City Highschool with him at that period. He aint fake. He may not have been a billion dollar kingpin but his hands were dirty. PERIOD! Keep replying with bullsh*t. You cant refute anything i fu*king thing i said cause I'm alot more familiar with the dude than you are and i know people who knew him.
brah Im not talking out my a.ss because ross doesnt have a rep period, he aint moving all that yayo he talked about

hes just another rapper period
 5 years ago '11        #137
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
lmao............. I'm watching this kat Williams stand up u know the one where he said fuk micheal Jackson wooooo I'm dying............ I'm sure u were to! hey remember tht video eminem had where he made fun of Elvis dying on the toilet he pissed a lot ppl off wit tht one at least he is fairlol..........classic!

think about...
 5 years ago '12        #138
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
brah Im not talking out my a.ss because ross doesnt have a rep period, he aint moving all that yayo he talked about

hes just another rapper period
lol ok bruh im really done this time. No he aint moving. NOW. But he was in the past. Are you really gonna be so ignorant? Again. You not even from south Florida so so you dont know anyway. Did you know anyone who went to school with him at carol city high? No. But i did.ANd how he used to sell weed at CC High. You keep saying he has no rep yet still there are loads of people in S. Florida that will swear up and down that ross used to work for kenneth boobie williams and ross was a prestige of his. Why is it that none of kenneth's prestiges or Kenneth himself have even come forward and call ross out to be a liar even though ross even admitted to having been affiliated with him/them? They could atleast sent an audio recording out exposing ross if he was truly lieing. You know kenneth boobie was a kingpin right? You he could have has ross k!lled or setup right or any others could have merked ross? Why haven't these cats even touched ross or called him out? Its cause they know him and he was affiliated and he was telling the truth like alot of folks in dade know. Your either lieing to yourself or just dont know what the fu*k you're talking about. Again, You cant refute what I say. Cold Hard Facts. Im not replying anymore cause i feel ignorant for even replying to your sh*t, especially when I know I'm right. Go head and respond to me with another bullsh*t, asinine reply.

Im done.
 5 years ago '06        #139
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 daman729 said:

This n*gga just said Pompano isnt south fla. k!lled your own argument in the first sentence. I know Dade's school system is fu*ked but you cant be that stupid.

South Fla is PBC, Broward, and Dade. Pompano is in Broward. By the way the Nolia is known for "heavy drugs" so "you just talking out your a.ss bruh and I know that for a fact".
 5 years ago '10        #140
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
This n*gga just said Pompano isnt south fla. k!lled your own argument in the first sentence. I know Dade's school system is fu*ked but you cant be that stupid.

South Fla is PBC, Broward, and Dade. Pompano is in Broward. By the way the Nolia is known for "heavy drugs" so "you just talking out your a.ss bruh and I know that for a fact".
I could have sworn I read is, damn how did I miss that

wait did he really just say Pompano Beach isnt south wtf.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy