Let's Revisit Rick Ross calls Eminem a Honkey.Disses 50 Cent & Whoo Kid

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2012, 11:20 AM         #101
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
All of you clowns on here talking about what WOULD have happened because you want to defend your so called favorite rapper are talking out of your arses.

Ross has people that will split em's wig, em has people that will split ross wig, Trick trick, trick daddy . Shut the f*ckup. You have no proof of what either one will do. They are entertainers. Ross is a gangsta in florida, em has trick trick in detroit. Who gives a sh!t. A bunch of male groupies if you ask me. I like listening to good music, and if good music consists of a few disses back and forth then so be it.

With that being said, Ross makes good music but lyrically Em will destroy Ross and you Ross stans know this. I like both artists but I'm not about to get involved in this Boxden race war.
Ross has flexed his Goon-hand like in the cases of DJ Vlad and Sam Ferguson but it's one thing you forget and that's the fact that Emenim was a serial-killer in Detroit.

I'm no Emenim fan but I have heard his lyrics and on songs like "3-A.M" it's obvious that he has a background in murder. Don't sleep on Emenim any guy that raps about murdering and raping his own Mother is a monster and plus he said he puts gerbils in his rectum.

Lastly their is a Vid online about a guy murdering his entire family while chanting Emenim lyrics....how many rappers can say that?
 07-09-2012, 11:21 AM         #102
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Good morning. I see my last post made you quite angry.

1. Actually they would. My family is aware enough to know that typing a word, in a non-racist context on an internet forum, that is used 1000 a day times a day, by their own people(although the members of my family chose not to), does not make me a racist.

They are capable of analyzing situations further than one word.

2. They aren't rappers but they were all very prominent and relevant artists in their respected field. They also happened to either come directly at Em or deserved to be dissed for other reasons. Em just had the balls to say something.

As far as Suge. I would like to clarify that, like Saigon, I am not even quite sure of when this happened. I did some google research and found a couple youtube videos dated within the past couple years. This brings me back to the fact that Suge is irrelevant. Who is Suge in the past couple years? A nobody.

3. He called him a racist...yes. However, who the fu*k was Saigon to Eminem? Did that even get press? Did Em even hear about that? I doubt it. Saigon was a nobody and still is.

As far as the mention of 50. You obviously took it out of context. If you read the previous sentences and not just focused on the one to help your argument, you would of read that he was upset that no one (I'm a.ssuming he meant black artists) stood up to Em and did anything.

If anything he was dissing his fellow people by calling them out like that. He never said, if I catch him in the streets it's over. Or, if I see him on the road I'm gonna shoot that cracker.

He said, "If I was 50, I would slap him". What about if he was Saigon?????
1. that black family of yours aint exist.
2. MJ aint say sh*t too Em, Em's just a bi*ch for that sh*t. Same with Mariah, Em started that clown sh*t.
3. Saigon was buzzin at the time of the interview, and was a recurrent guest actor on Entorage. considering Saigon went to prison for shootin at somebody, i have no doubt he would slap somebody like Eminem if he saw them.
 5 years ago '10        #103
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I'm Detroit born & raised and n*ggas in the D fu*k with Ross WAAAAAAAAAAY more than Em. Em can be dope, but more often than not, he's not. I'll take Ross over Eminem any day and every day. If you take the Marshall Mathers LP and his verse on Renegade off his record, Eminem is Asher Roth.
Em set the Bar for the D, ask any of the older members from D on BX about how Em set it for D, and most of them dont even like Em but they will tell you how it is out there when it comes down to it

yall youngins get on BX talking a bunch of dumb stuff everyday
 07-09-2012, 11:32 AM         #104
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Francis Schilke said:
2. MJ aint say sh*t too Em, Em's just a bi*ch for that sh*t. Same with Mariah, Em started that clown sh*t.
3. Saigon was buzzin at the time of the interview, and was a recurrent guest actor on Entorage. considering Saigon went to prison for shootin at somebody, i have no doubt he would slap somebody like Eminem if he saw them.
The MJ fiasco rubbed a lot of people the wrong way because he was on trial for his life at the time and Emenim made a video mocking him with children in his bed and his nose falling off.

If you are an outsider trying to be a part of a Black cultural art form you should at least have the decency to not disrespect the cultural icons of that respective culture.

What would be the backlash if Kanye West decided to diss Paul Mcartney or JayZ made a video sh*tting on Elton John?
 5 years ago '10        #105
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^why do you continue to entertain him, you know its bunch of dumb ish that comes from him
 5 years ago '11        #106
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1203 1203
 Graftedgenes said:
Ross has flexed his Goon-hand like in the cases of DJ Vlad and Sam Ferguson but it's one thing you forget and that's the fact that Emenim was a serial-killer in Detroit.

I'm no Emenim fan but I have heard his lyrics and on songs like "3-A.M" it's obvious that he has a background in murder. Don't sleep on Emenim any guy that raps about murdering and raping his own Mother is a monster and plus he said he puts gerbils in his rectum.

Lastly their is a Vid online about a guy murdering his entire family while chanting Emenim lyrics....how many rappers can say that?
I'm not even gonna lie this sh*t had me rolling
 5 years ago '11        #107
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Francis Schilke said:
Saigon is hella cool with Slaughterhouse, what would happen do if he punched their boss?
He knows better than that.

Plus i doubt he wants Budden to go at him again.

[video - click to view]

07-09-2012, 11:40 AM         #108
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
The MJ fiasco rubbed a lot of people the wrong way because he was on trial for his life at the time and Emenim made a video mocking him with children in his bed and his nose falling off.

If you are an outsider trying to be a part of a Black cultural art form you should at least have the decency to not disrespect the cultural icons of that respective culture.

What would be the backlash if Kanye West decided to diss Paul Mcartney or JayZ made a video sh*tting on Elton John?
Michael Jackson called in on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 this morning (October 12th) to voice his disapproval of the new Eminem video for his song "Just Lose It.�

In the video, Eminem plays the characters of Jackson, Madonna & MC Hammer and others.

The video shows scenes of Eminem dressed as Jackson sitting on a bed with children jumping around him.

With Jackson's recent troubles, the scenes are hitting a little too close to home for the King of Pop.

"I never had a problem with Eminem,� Jackson said during The Steve Harvey Morning Show.

Harvey also voiced his disgust with the rapper.

"Eminem has lost his ghetto pass,� Harvey declared. �We want the pass back."

Harvey said that he was displeased at the way Eminem chose to depict the black community.

He added that rappers who are afraid to say something because they don�t want to jeopardize their own careers are "cowards." "You [Eminem] apologized about the comments you made before about us being ni**ers and calling black women b**ches but we don't want your apology now", Harvey fumed.

youd think Eminem would have fallin back from the Foolish pride tape. aint a Steve Harvey fan but the man had a point.
 07-09-2012, 11:41 AM         #109
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
So you complain about everyone outside of MMG ruining hip-hop by promoting violence in black communities but then you brag on Ross' supposed involvement in the murder of a journalist?!?!
I have never complained about rappers promoting violence in our communities, we discuss it at length but I listen to all HipHop from Duck Down to Brick Squad so it's open for disussion but never a complaint.

Its not bragging when acknowledge incidents that have happened in the streets it's just acknowledgment....I think the entire Game Vs 40-Glocc debacle is silly tho'

On a side-note why is that weird guy in here making no contributions to the discussion outside of trying to get our attention?
 5 years ago '11        #110
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
1. They do but it would be much more convenient for you to deny it.

2. You're right MJ aint say sh*t. He just molested little kids....

Mariah....you're just being delusional because you don't want to believe your favorite female singer would fu*k a white dude. Em and Mariah had a relationship and Mariah was a crazy bi*ch.

Em spoke on it and the only response she could come up with was to deny it...sort of like you denying my family.

3. Saigon was Buzzin on a very low level. If anything his appearances on Entourage ruined his career so don't give me that.

Yes, Saigon has some street cred but that is and was not the argument.
Believe it or not, he's white
 07-09-2012, 11:46 AM         #111
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
1. They do but it would be much more convenient for you to deny it.

2. You're right MJ aint say sh*t. He just molested little kids....

Mariah....you're just being delusional because you don't want to believe your favorite female singer would fu*k a white dude. Em and Mariah had a relationship and Mariah was a crazy bi*ch.

Em spoke on it and the only response she could come up with was to deny it...sort of like you denying my family.

3. Saigon was Buzzin on a very low level. If anything his appearances on Entourage ruined his career so don't give me that.

Yes, Saigon has some street cred but that is and was not the argument.
1. it's convenient to deny your whiteness behind the picture of 3 black men.

2. MJ beat the case, and the kid admitted to lyin about it later.
Mariah was married to Tommy, no denyin she was married to him before Nick Cannon. she aint say sh*t about Em for years until 2009 after he'd been stalkin her and name droppin her at all his concerts.

3. how would guest features on a popular show k!ll somebodies buzz?
 07-09-2012, 11:46 AM         #112
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Because I occasionally enjoy a passionate discussion. It is evident that he and I are both passionate in our own opinions. His are just filled with bias and hatred and mine aren't....
Why do you continue to entetrain him he has nothing to bring to discussions outside of sharing pics of his chest-hairs.

Ghost Writer said:
But MJ wanted to be white....why defend him?
I'm not saying he wasn't a weirdo but he was our weirdo and shouldnt be disrespected by someone from outside our community.

I'm sure you can joke around with your family members and call them rude names but if you heard me calling your sister or brother rude names you would most likely be offended.
 5 years ago '11        #113
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Oh I know. That's what makes it that much more pathetic. He's just Grafted with 0 attachment to his beliefs...
Yeah i know
Anything his hero does, he follows.
 5 years ago '10        #114
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
But MJ hated the black culture and wanted to be white...If anything Em was doing the black community a favor...
Em grew up poor no doubt, he grew with black friends tooo

the ish rubbed off him considering he wanted to be a rapper all his life, he started in 91

I know the black girl diss was wayyyyyyyyyy out of line but he did apologize for it, and he gets respect from a lot of black people who have a passion for hip-hop music

I dont get what you are getting at, how is he doing the black community a favor???

and side note lol@ this guy calling people weird, does he know what weird is because he fits the perfect description of the definition. no one wants his attention, Im ignoring all the bull ish he posts that way I wont have to respond to it
 07-09-2012, 11:50 AM         #115
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Believe it or not, he's white
ya, thats why when u see my posts i acknowledge that, and when you look at my avy you see my white face and my white hands holdin up a sign of my username to confirm who makin the posts from this account
 Ghost Writer said:
But MJ hated the black culture and wanted to be white...If anything Em was doing the black community a favor...
he did people a favor by tearing down one of their famous figures?
 07-09-2012, 11:54 AM         #116
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Those are just blatant lies. I do not possess the time to go through your past posts and quote them like you do mine (stalker sh*t). However, it is a known fact that you often call white people out for embracing the violence in Hip-Hop.

You also constantly allude to the fact that Ross is above that and promotes peace in the black community.

Stop lying so much. You're beginning to confuse yourself....
If you do posses the time then please feel free to show posts were I denounced violent lyrics.

The non-existent posts you speak of should be easy to find right? Since the recent violence that's going on it shouldn't take but a second.

What you will find is me finding it sickening when people from outside our community embrace the Black on Black violence in HipHop culture and cheerlead for there to be more beef and violence in our culture instead of peace and love.

What Ross does in the Miami community is well known, he has his own Charity and his own Holiday, the non-violence concerts he does for the community are on YouTube.
 5 years ago '12        #117
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
 kiddrocay said:
ross is a gangster in florida??

ok you kids today are taking these rappers personas to another level
i love how you clowns outside of florida try to say ross not real or whatever you want to call it. This sh*t aint nothing to do with characters son. I'm stating hard, cold, irrefutable FACTS. Not bullsh*t. I guess you didnt even read my other post. I am from Florida( the same state as ross). I lived there for 5 years. All I said was that ross not as fake as people see. People are biased towards the dude. Thats real talk. Dade county is a cut throat place. Ross was street cat prior to his success. Thats fact. He also had street connects.A Lot of hiphop artists ( not all) scared to fu*k with ross. Yall wonder why n*ggas dont directly diss ross anymore. And if they do, they either deny it or apologize. Yall wonder why rappers didnt come to em's rescue and defend him against ross yet they look up to em right?. And Co's get payed big money in FL cause alot of them move drugs. Another FACT. Being a co in dade county is like being a fat kid at a candy shop. But i dont support ross cause of this. I support ross cause he always give back to his community all year with food and blood drives, advancements for kids,etc . Alot of rappers dont even dive a fu*k about the hood one they make it. AT the end of the day, my other opinion still stands. Ross overall music catalog is better than em's. All ross albums were solid. All of em's werent. I do have a right to an opinion dont i?

And none of my statements are stannery-based. Im just a dude who used to live in florida so i fu*ks with ross and i used to fu*k with em til he started doing a bunch of wack corny a.ss bullsh*t such as talking about k!lling his mom, fu*king a gerbil,etc. lol Let Ross, jeezy, wayne, big Krit, Lupe fiasco,etc make a track about these same attributes and their careers would be over. But you stans let em get away with it right?
 5 years ago '04        #118
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
LOL @ thread title alone...
 07-09-2012, 12:28 PM         #119
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
1. I don't deny it. I embrace it...I'M WHITE! Everyone on here knows that....

2. MJ was a weirdo. Whether or not he actually molested kids is still up in the air I guess. But so is the murder of of Nicole Simpson if that's the case or the murder of Caylee Anthony for that matter.

MJ had little kids come to his ranch and sleep in the same bed with him.

He also wanted to be white.

Mariah, she didn't say sh*t about him cause she wanted to deny her relationship with him. That's a personal insult if I've ever seen one. She also denied it publicly several times despite your claims of not speaking on it.

3. It k!lled his buzz because before then he was known as a gritty, talented, NY street rapper (when I fu*ked with him). After entourage, he was known as the dude that was on entourage. When I would tell people he's actually one of the best MCs in the game at the moment, they would laugh at me. Like "Who?! The dude from entourage?!?! "

you try hard to say u aint a white racist with comments like "i have black friends" "i have black family" "i listen to rap" "i play basketball". that last one
again, the accusers family admitted to lying...cant compare that case to Casey Anthony and OJ.....

im not surprised Mariah wouldnt want to be a.ssociated with a racist crossdresser. Eminem insults himself every time he steps on the mic.

what k!lled Saigons buzz was Atlantic holdin him in a slave deal and refusing to release The Greatest Story Ever Told until Sai would do the pop singles.
 07-09-2012, 01:03 PM         #120
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Well Eminem was our weirdo and shouldn't be disrespected by people outside of our community...

You consistently neglect how things go both ways in this world and that is why I can call you bias in full confidence.

I don't call my family rude names. Never will and never have.
The HipHop community is based around Black cultural art forms, the rapping, DJng, Grafitti, beat-boxing and breakdancing were pioneered by Blacks and Latinos who felt outcast and voiceless from mainstream white society. HipHop is that voice.

Many whites were welcomed into the culture and became a part of it and represented it with pride and dignity while showing the respect that comes with being a part of a subculture originated and dominated by another race.

As a Black man if I open up a Martial Arts school in Chinatown and get all the Black people from outside Chinatown to support my school and make me one of the richest and most popular martial arts teachers in the world can I now mock Bruce Lee?

Can I sh*t on Michell Yowe? How about teaching my classes with my s3x-organ exposed?
Can I allow my students to sit nekkid on my face at a televised Martial Arts tournament?

How about I make tutorial martial-art videos dressed up as a woman?

I'm curious how the current legends of Chinese martial-arts and the martial arts community in general would feel about an outsider making a mockery of their culture for financial gain.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-09-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy