most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4961 4961

[video - click to view]

Anything posted after this is irrelevant, they fuccked up murder Inc only loyal Ja Rule diccriders would defend they sh*t, NOBODY wanted it with Aftermath/Shady Records/G-Unit

And as for Ross, he didnt deserve a response, Im not a big Eminem fan i do fucck wit his music but lets be honest, if he went at Ross it wouldv been over before it started

And another thing, Ross was and will never be hot, the only reason people think or say hes hot is coz he's standing next to the hot rapper, its been like that ever since Fif release...

[video - click to view]

Stop believing the Hype, Ross is not as big as you stupid n*ggas make him out to be
 5 years ago '12        #82
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

After sh*t like this theres no way i'm respecting a fucckin fraud like Ross
 5 years ago '12        #83
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #84
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
The sad fact is that I have seen people online say they respect the drug-dealers in our community more than they do the people with honest jobs like C.O.'s.

Imagine how it feels when you hear people from outside your community calling the people who destroy your community "Real Ni99ers" as if they won some esteemed prize for murdering and poisoning their own people.

Boosie is supposedly a real-ni99er now because he's in prison and beat a murder charge,
Ice Cube is supposedly a sell-out because he makes family-oriented entertainment that highlights a Black male in a fatherhood role.

We live in a sick and twisted society were people conveniently ignore the truths that they don't want to accept...They say Emenim sells records because of his skills not his color but Rakim dropped 3 solo albums that never went platinum....is he less skillful than Emenim?
They both had Dr Dre.....

Imagine if JayZ decided to dress in womens clothes or Nas allowed himself to be Tea-bagged, their careers would be over but everyone ignores the double-standard.

Yeah we call each other n*gga and diss women on records but just because I call my blood brother a bastard doesn't mean it's okay for somebody not related to me to do the same so who is Emenim to call us ni99ers, diss our women and sh*t on our legends and act like some of us won't be offended?

All my life I asked the same question over and over again, I wept in my mothers arms while my family was beaten, lynched, imprisoned and discriminated against and I asked over and over again: Why do they hate us so much.
lmao! it so funny how nuccas become the new Malcolm X when it comes to eminem...... if the shyt Ross say is real. then u my friend r supporting the one main contributors the destruction and destitution in the black community. eminem could very well be a racist (doubt it) but he has contributed a lot less to the ignorance and negativity tht is destroying our youth.

if u hate eminem Thts ur right no problem but don't preach this black pride sh*t and in the same breathe defend a "character" like Rick Ross. I tolerate some of his music because of the beats but he adds nothing to the culture or our people but ignorance. eminem calling black women bi*ches doesn't lead to the disrespect our black women face from us and themselves or absentee fathers. eminem rapping about gay shyt isn't taking diplomas out our youths hands and replacing them with red and blue flags. eminem's incest raps doesn't keep our youth out of schools and on the corners . eminem's supposed hate of black ppl is not leading the black youth to a life style of senseless k!llings of other black youths.

I ain't trying to preach some anti Rick Ross shyt. Wht I am sayin if u trying preach some anti eminem shyt based off some black pride shyt, then u need revisit the rapper u choose to put eminem in comparison wit. cause using a dude like Rick Ross makes u look like u full of shyt. ain't nothing pro black or positive about this dude real or fake.

p.s Rick Ross ain't fu*king wit eminem.

Last edited by cimeon24; 07-09-2012 at 06:18 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #85
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 2817 2817
 Player 1 said:
rick ross is racist

called 50 cent a monkey
and m&m a honkey
This.
 5 years ago '11        #86
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 kevante said:
Must be trolls
 5 years ago '11        #87
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
Em is top 5 all time. If you disagree you either just can't stand the sight/sound of him or you haven't actually heard his discography. Saying he has only one solid album...That is just a dumbass opinion. Ross is a great artist but he is not on Em's level lyrically, that's for damn sure.
 5 years ago '10        #88
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
 Graftedgenes said:
Stop with the Tricknology geek-boy, you always in a Ross thread like an attention wh0ore waiting for another excuse to "show us some skin" like you did in the last thread were you showed us pics of your chest-hair. Sicko.

Africans love and embrace African Americans they just despise white-washed Uncle Tom negroes like the Kid Rock kid above but African Americans don't love and embrace Kid Rock either so that's his own personality defect.

Pan-Africanists like Kwame Toure (Stockley Carmichal) is an Afrikan American who could best attest to the love we share with our brothers from the Motherland and vice versa but Uncle Tom House negros like to create division because they are white on the inside and outcasts amongst their own race.

......notice how the so-called "Black guy" Kid Rocks is always talking about "race war" like a white bigot on the Bill O'reily show or a redneck trying to impersonate the real Kid Rock who he named himself after.
I must have really did something to offend this guy about this ross char. he stays on my d!ck and follows me everywhere now, not a good look
 5 years ago '10        #89
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 TheOlBoyTC15 said:
yeah seriously. wtf happened here?!
it happens in every ross thread, you see this made up char. graftdgenes believes in this made up char. rick ross and wants to blame white folks for the reason people dont like him

its illogical thought and he runs with it thinking everyone agrees with him but doesnt realize how retarded and stannish it makes him look

hes even resulted to stalking some members and making up aliases on boxden because of his love and devotion to rick ross

its very disgusting, for one to be in love with a rapper this much they need to go see a psychologist and what makes it worse is this is on-line and he tries to act so hard by proving his gangster to a bunch of people he will never see in real life
 5 years ago '11        #90
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 ExKillaJJ said:

My generation lost
This.
 5 years ago '06        #91
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 The Infamous1 said:
Deeper then rap,Teflon Don, Rich Forever>>>>>>>>Anything Em has dropped in 10 years. Probably ever
like others have said, that line alone makes u lose all credibility.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2076 2076
lol at the black eminem haters cuz he has more talent than their fav rapper and hes white. Now thats being racist
 07-09-2012, 08:58 AM         #93
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you guys must be trolls for thinking that Ross>> Eminem, in no way is Ross Better then Eminem lollll. Eminem is considered one of the best of all time... while Ross? I'm not to sure about.
 5 years ago '05        #94
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Em >>>> Ross. Em's career from 1999 - 2003 showcased the best rapping ever in the history of Hip-Hop. If you disagree you're not a fan of lyricism. Anyone who thinks Ross is better on the mic than Em must be sippin on way too much lean or sumn. k!ll yourself.
 5 years ago '12        #95
space
space
Ask yourself this... If Jay-Z look up to Eminem than who the fucck is a Rick Ross?
 5 years ago '05        #96
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
 The Infamous1 said:
Recovery? Relapse? encore???
2002: The Eminem Show!!!

he said: "Anything Em has dropped in 10 years"

so he probably forgot about "The Eminem Show"

The Eminem Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #97
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
All of you clowns on here talking about what WOULD have happened because you want to defend your so called favorite rapper are talking out of your arses.

Ross has people that will split em's wig, em has people that will split ross wig, Trick trick, trick daddy . Shut the f*ckup. You have no proof of what either one will do. They are entertainers. Ross is a gangsta in florida, em has trick trick in detroit. Who gives a sh!t. A bunch of male groupies if you ask me. I like listening to good music, and if good music consists of a few disses back and forth then so be it.

With that being said, Ross makes good music but lyrically Em will destroy Ross and you Ross stans know this. I like both artists but I'm not about to get involved in this Boxden race war.
 5 years ago '10        #98
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
ross is a gangster in florida??

ok you kids today are taking these rappers personas to another level
 5 years ago '10        #99
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Bk's Finest said:
All of you clowns on here talking about what WOULD have happened because you want to defend your so called favorite rapper are talking out of your arses.

Ross has people that will split em's wig, em has people that will split ross wig, Trick trick, trick daddy . Shut the f*ckup. You have no proof of what either one will do. They are entertainers. Ross is a gangsta in florida, em has trick trick in detroit. Who gives a sh!t. A bunch of male groupies if you ask me. I like listening to good music, and if good music consists of a few disses back and forth then so be it.

With that being said, Ross makes good music but lyrically Em will destroy Ross and you Ross stans know this. I like both artists but I'm not about to get involved in this Boxden race war.
is this n*gga serious?????????
 5 years ago '10        #100
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I'm Detroit born & raised and n*ggas in the D fu*k with Ross WAAAAAAAAAAY more than Em. Em can be dope, but more often than not, he's not. I'll take Ross over Eminem any day and every day. If you take the Marshall Mathers LP and his verse on Renegade off his record, Eminem is Asher Roth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy