most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
 daman729 said:
lol so how is ross a studio gangster? lol Cause he was a co in a drug state? In which alot of co's in dade county fl are fake,crooked cops making a drug dealers payroll You don know ross was affiliated with boobie boys gang right? which is one reason none of them have came forward and called ross out and another reason jeezy backed off in that beef him and ross had. lol All the bullsh*t, immature antics 50 has done, yet em fu*ked wit him. Lets not forget all the immature sh*t em did himself such as admitting letting a man(borat) put his a.ss in his face at the awards. All you gotta do is research it. Ross and em dont even need to do a track together cause em would fu*k it up with all his screaming and sh*t. 50 would do better on a ross colab than em.

uh hey d!ckhead HE WASN'T ANY OF THAT, he was a regular fat fu*k with nothing else going to feed the family, he already admitted this to ya. Why you incriminating him and saying he was on k!llers payrolls and he was a thugsta k!lla after being a CO????? are you f*ggots dilusional? really trying to make yourselves believe the bullsh*t?

Of course he wanted something better so he got into music, trick/slip n slide put him on and all that, came out looking like a bummy fat boy during Trina videos and sh*t, some how some way he found his way further in a persona was created followed a Jay z cosign and the rest is history a NONE PLATINUM HAVING a.ss HISTORY btw.

I am not a Eminem fan either fu*k these two but I found it rather funny Roberts was seeking
beef bait for promo, Eminem wasn't going for it and 50 stopped soon after he started noticing he was going into the trick HE MADE POPULAR. Soon as Roberts bi*ch a.ss never said come at me "50 CENT" and started saying "munnkey" as 50 cent was going around with his baby moms, touching his kids, having his other baby moms s3x tape on BooBOOTV.

Curtis didn't need to do anything else HE DESTROYED WILLIAM ROBERTS on a personal level, their was no point going after "Rick Ross" the fake persona, he got exposed and sh*t in the myst of all that Record sales have gone down the toilet on every album since Port Of Miami 186k he has never sold more then that in a week ever again, he is now a flavor of the month persona that comes out every so often and means nothing to the music businesss, FACTUAL DATA PRESENTED backs that up.

Last edited by The N; 07-08-2012 at 11:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #62
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4641 4641
and stans trying to push that coke gimmick in peoples faces, ross fans are like waynes fans who believed wayne never wrote rhymes and was a real blood

yall have hard time trying to separate a persona from an actual person
 07-08-2012, 11:48 PM         #63
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
It's a quote retard from a rapper and, let's face it, YoungFly is a joke and you should spend more time reforming the fu*ked up black youth like him than attempting to convince me I'm racist....

I literally have black family and you think I'm racist

And no I don't call them "lil n*ggas". That's disrespectful....

Nice well thought out post though. I appreciated the pictures and the line breaks. It made it an extremely pleasurable experience to read.
the quote was somethin you requoted. if u really do have a black family(doubt it, you already a proven liar, and hide behind pictures of basketball players) i doubt you let them read the posts you make on here. i dont know of any black people that appreciate white people referring to their people as "n*****" but maybe thats just the people i know
 Ghost Writer said:
So he's a bi*ch? That's great. Doesn't make him racist.

And back to the "bi*ch" issue. The Royce beef was on some personal sh*t and they both knew nothing "real" would ever happen. They both respected each other too much for that. He wasn't scared of Royce, he just respected.

The only possible person you have left to mention is Ross and I already explained that. Ross was a nobody at the time of the "beef".

He mentioned Em ONCE. Called him a retarded name ONCE. Made ONE youtube video (who knows if Em even saw it). You expect Em to just say, "Ok, I'll give this no name a launching pad to fame and diss him"???

Edit: Oh and please go on to tell me about the Saigon diss (srs). I'm a huuuuge Sai Giddy fan and have no idea what you're talking about.
considering hes proven to hate black women, and Mariah is half black, i can take a guess on why he went hardbody to try and destroy her image. he been goin at her for 10 years on some stalker sh*t.
nice how you left out Suge in ya post.
heres the Saigon interview when he speaks on Eminem.
 Saigon said:
The biggest and most popular artist in the world right now, Eminem, is a blatant racist. They have this dude on tape saying, ‘****** this...’ and ‘****** that...’ and (things like) ‘I don’t f-—k with ****** bi*ches, these bi*ches are coons and crickets’ and all kinds of sh*t, and they downplay it to the point where it is like he never said it. Let that have been Jay-Z talking about, ‘F—-k all of the White people.’ Lauryn Hill said one time, and I never even heard her say it, ‘I don’t want White people buying my music.’ But that is only through the grapevine, that somebody said that, and they blew that sh*t out of control. Nobody ever had no audio of that (Lauryn Hill’s alleged statement). But we have the audio of Eminem’s voice saying it! (And they make excuses for what he said like), “Oh he just broke up with a Black girl, so he called her all kind of ‘******s.’” Get the f—-k out of here man, you have got to come up with something better than that. And you know what, none of us stood up, none of us stepped up. If I was 50 (Cent), I think I would have slapped his face as soon as I heard that.

Graftedgenes said:
The sad fact is that I have seen people online say they respect the drug-dealers in our community more than they do the people with honest jobs like C.O.'s.

Imagine how it feels when you hear people from outside your community calling the people who destroy your community "Real Ni99ers" as if they won some esteemed prize for murdering and poisoning their own people.

Boosie is supposedly a real-ni99er now because he's in prison and beat a murder charge,
Ice Cube is supposedly a sell-out because he makes family-oriented entertainment that highlights a Black male in a fatherhood role.

We live in a sick and twisted society were people conveniently ignore the truths that they don't want to accept...They say Emenim sells records because of his skills not his color but Rakim dropped 3 solo albums that never went platinum....is he less skillful than Emenim?
They both had Dr Dre.....

Imagine if JayZ decided to dress in womens clothes or Nas allowed himself to be Tea-bagged, their careers would be over but everyone ignores the double-standard.

Yeah we call each other n*gga and diss women on records but just because I call my blood brother a bastard doesn't mean it's okay for somebody not related to me to do the same so who is Emenim to call us ni99ers, diss our women and sh*t on our legends and act like some of us won't be offended?

All my life I asked the same question over and over again, I wept in my mothers arms while my family was beaten, lynched, imprisoned and discriminated against and I asked over and over again: Why do they hate us so much.
a lot of white people enjoy watchin others destroy each other more then they enjoy destroyin other people. they've managed to actually turn black people against each other, look what they did to the NOI, Black Panthers, hip hop artists, etc.

i dont think its hate as much as it is fear, its well known that white peope are inferior geneticallly(theres plenty of white scientists thats even proven it) so they gotta do what they gotta do to stay on top.

as for rappers in general, the Saigon quote touches on the backlash and blackballing Lauryn Hill got over a comment that wasnt even proven to be said, but Eminem got the pass over cold hard evidence of what he said.

Last edited by Francis Schilke; 07-08-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #64
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
 daman729 said:
lol no buddy. IM OUT OF FLORIDA. I lived there for 5 years. So i dont "believe anything". I go by facts. I know ross rep down there. He got street connections. And there's more to that co story than most know. Only reason he denied it, cause he couldn't tell why he did it which is another story. Just put it like this. South FL is loaded with dirty co's who make atleast 200k a year. Ross only kept that co job for a few months. Real legit co's dont do that. Im done with this debate anyway cause nothing i said was refuted. Just ignored and brushed off. I refuted the whole "eminem grew up" ordeal and excuses were made for that as well. My work here is done. At the end of the day, i'll just state my original point when i entered this thread. Em is overrated AF and was scared to go at ross. FACT that cant be refuted
Yeah facts
 5 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4641 4641
Africans dont embrace us African Americans some of yall tend to forget that

and White Folks hate each other as much as they hate folks of color

Brits and Irish cant stand each other as well as White Americans hate any other whites that are not from North Europe, if you a south east european white and or catholic, white americans dont like you
 07-09-2012, 12:00 AM         #66
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Before I go to bed...

1. I would never a.ssociate Elijah with the members of my family I am speaking of. So get that sh*t out of here.
2. Suge isn't a rapper. Suge was irrelevant.
3. Saigon didn't diss him in that interview. He sated that he thought that was racist and blamed his own people for not standing up. Again, Eminem was supposed to go to war over this?!?! Point is Em handled his beefs..../thread

Between that point and the racist point I fail to see how you've succeeded in this argument?

good night.
before i leave this thread

1. i bet if ya alleged black family read what you type on here they would never a.ssociate with you either.
2.Moby, Mariah, Spears, Christina, Jackson, aint rappers either.
3. Saigon called him a racist, and said if he was 50 cent he'd slap the fu*k outta him. hows that not a diss?

between that point and the racist point i fail too see how you aint a pale sidesteppin clown.

i hope you get a sun burn playin basketball with ya black family you fu*kin racist.
 07-09-2012, 12:04 AM         #67
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well he is a honkey

and a racist one at that

EM is in the 98%
 07-09-2012, 12:24 AM         #68
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
man its sad how a ross thread usually turns into a race war
 kiddrocay said:
and stans trying to push that coke gimmick in peoples faces, ross fans are like waynes fans who believed wayne never wrote rhymes and was a real blood

yall have hard time trying to separate a persona from an actual person
 kiddrocay said:
Africans dont embrace us African Americans some of yall tend to forget that

and White Folks hate each other as much as they hate folks of color

Brits and Irish cant stand each other as well as White Americans hate any other whites that are not from North Europe, if you a south east european white and or catholic, white americans dont like you
Stop with the Tricknology geek-boy, you always in a Ross thread like an attention wh0ore waiting for another excuse to "show us some skin" like you did in the last thread were you showed us pics of your chest-hair. Sicko.

Africans love and embrace African Americans they just despise white-washed Uncle Tom negroes like the Kid Rock kid above but African Americans don't love and embrace Kid Rock either so that's his own personality defect.

Pan-Africanists like Kwame Toure (Stockley Carmichal) is an Afrikan American who could best attest to the love we share with our brothers from the Motherland and vice versa but Uncle Tom House negros like to create division because they are white on the inside and outcasts amongst their own race.

......notice how the so-called "Black guy" Kid Rocks is always talking about "race war" like a white bigot on the Bill O'reily show or a redneck trying to impersonate the real Kid Rock who he named himself after.
 07-09-2012, 12:26 AM         #69
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross discography>>>>>>ems
 07-09-2012, 12:27 AM         #70
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
Deeper then rap,Teflon Don, Rich Forever>>>>>>>>Anything Em has dropped in 10 years. Probably ever
 daman729 said:
cosign that statement. Em had one solid album, After that he was done. He only stayed relevant cause he was a white guy ho could rap. Ross been consistent since POV. Just being real
Must be trolls
 5 years ago '04        #71
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,442 | Props total: 5249 5249
i will answer the initial question asked...

no, eminem and ross will not make a song together
 5 years ago '10        #72
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Deeper Than Rap & Teflon Don>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 07-09-2012, 12:53 AM         #73
TheOlBoyTC15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to use the N-word when you get emotional, let's be civilized.

You won't walk into Black homes and hear Emenims music, his music gets no play in the cars, at the clubs, or at the cookouts were we frequent.

His irritating voice is a cross between Hitler, J Edgar Hoover & a random Skinhead and Black folks don't won't to hear that as a form of entertainment.

Ross makes music we enjoy more because we ain't really feeling the Homo/Emo/Pedo/Weirdo raps about having s3x with your own mother and performing fellatio on your Stepfather.
the voice of black people?

Em is one of the greats. Ross is dope. If you like rap, you like both artists for different reasons.
 07-09-2012, 01:07 AM         #74
TheOlBoyTC15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
man its sad how a ross thread usually turns into a race war

yeah seriously. wtf happened here?!
 5 years ago '05        #75
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 The Infamous1 said:
Deeper then rap,Teflon Don, Rich Forever>>>>>>>>Anything Em has dropped in 10 years. Probably ever

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #76
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 daman729 said:
he said a bunch of sh*t that dont even make sense. Alot of times he rhymed just for the sake of rhyming instead of putting sh*t together that actually means something.
This was the excuse of every single Eminem fan when they explained Lil Wayne sucked a few years back. It was bias as sh*t but then they would turn around and get hot when you asked them if they were white. It was always funny because the ones who went the hardest for Em always turned out to be white.
 07-09-2012, 01:23 AM         #77
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
This was the excuse of every single Eminem fan when they explained Lil Wayne sucked a few years back. It was bias as sh*t but then they would turn around and get hot when you asked them if they were white. It was always funny because the ones who went the hardest for Em always turned out to be white.
They always go hardest for their own.

[video - click to view]

They see Emenim as their tour guide into HipHop culture.
 5 years ago '09        #78
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 190 190
so kanye can say "30 white bi*ches". and thats okay?
its always when a white person says it that its mocking the culture but yet a black person can say "we fu*k white bi*ches theyre.the.best" but thats okay..then have a bunch of white girls in the video and people complain about all the whote girls everywhere but then you put a buch of black girls in instead ..then it becomes "black women putting themselves down..looking like wh0ores"

but when no one said white girls looked wrong..its only when black girls do it that it comes " come on sister you can be a doctor ect"
 5 years ago '12        #79
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15843 15843
Yall gonna act like The Slim Shady LP & The Marshall Mathers LP ain't better than anything Ross put out

Like Em didn't destroy Hov on his own track when Hov was on top of the game

Like just from a pure lyrics and bar 4 bar perspective Em won't torch Ross sh*t

Shame on yall
 5 years ago '12        #80
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15843 15843
MUST YALL BE REMINDED

[video - click to view]

@ 2:12

[video - click to view]

@ 6:35
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy