Let's Revisit Rick Ross calls Eminem a Honkey.Disses 50 Cent & Whoo Kid

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Ghost Writer said:
That's racist? lolol

Stop acting like clowns man I swear.

1. It was a freestyle
2. HE WAS 15
3. It is one of the most common words in hip-hop
Are u serious?

" I don't like that ****** sh*t, I'm just here to make a bigger hit" isn't racist?

Either your white, or You n*ggaz are the biggest Sellouts of all time

I'm done this sh*t is embarrassing
 07-08-2012, 10:54 PM         #42
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They say Emenim was submerged in Blackness and Black culture but he still made racist tapes and said Black women were inferior bi*ches....what does that say about his true nature?

Whites will be quick to defend the racist rants of a 19 year old Emenim and then attack a 19 year old Rick Ross for having a job in his own community. This is what they do, watch closely.

Could you imagine a Black man being raised in white culture making white-oriented music waking up one day and dissing white women and singing racial slurs against whites? Do you think white folks would be stupid enough to still support his music? Hell no.

Poor 50-Cent loved his white slave-master and sold him 999 Million albums on Shady records but at the end of the day the poor Negro who is a diamond-selling artist can't even get his slave-master to treat him like a man instead of an employee.

50-Cent the highest-selling rapper signed to a white-rapper being treated like a bi*ch while rappers who sold a quarter of what he did get treated like Kings........A fu*king shame.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 daman729 said:
dude hes not trying to take anything from em. Hes just saying he didnt respond ross. lol lets be real my dude. That was during the deeper than rap period. That was some of rosss best sh*t and he was spitting some of his most lyrical sh*t in the mainstrem scene. Tracks like mafia music, magnificent,valley of death etc. Ross was the sh*t and he could eat mc's if he wanted too. Em couldnt do ross like he did ja cause ross aint no wack n*gga and ross will go to war with you all by himself and he'll make countless diss tracks that hit hard til hes satisfied. Look at how jeezy backed off of ross so quick. He even denied dissin ross in the first place. EM usually disses you if you diss him first. Yet he avoided ross. Just stating facts.
Yeah cause Ross has dropped some amazing disses.
You must have just started listening to rap or some sh*t.

JayDee11 said:
Where was Trick Trick when them Murda inc boys put the beats on eminem's supposed "best friend"? I'm dying that you think Trick Trick some nationwide don that doesn't have to tread carefully when he outside his confort zone. Eminem thought every rapper was like him and kept their violence within the limits of the studio. He quickly realized that wasn't the case. Threw the white flag on wax and miraculously wanted to be the bigger man. sh*t was so transparent.
You clearly have the events all out of order in the beef.
Go look it up then come back, i dont argue with people who dont know what their talking about.

I cant believe people think Ross>>>>Em
 5 years ago '12        #44
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12975 12975
 Ghost Writer said:
Yo take some advice from your brother Garfted and learn how to type properly so it doesn't make my eyes bleed. Thank you.
lol Grafted aint my brother. Are you a fu*kin English teacher? Nah. Didn't think so. Maybe you should look at the concept of what I said instead of avoiding the facts. Eminem was pus*y and he avoided ross. PERIOD!! Ross called him a honkey and em didnt do sh*t cause ross was spitting fire in 2009 and he couldn't be blackballed like ja rule was. Plus ross had dudes out of FL that would split em's wig
 07-08-2012, 10:57 PM         #45
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Funny thing is i made a thread sticking up for Wale but you're an idiot if you think he's on Eminem's level.

Eminem responded in how come, his verse was about Royce.
K Rino isn't relevant, why go at him?
That would just help him.

Ross just wanted publicity.
He talked about releasing a diss and it never happened, in fact he backed down after Game said to back off, he knows his place

Dont know about Suge so im not speaking on that.
the royce claim was speculation, accordin to Royce it wasnt about him.
neither is Cage, but Em dissed him
Ross prolly wasnt feelin the homo sh*t goin on at Shady records. i wanna see where he talked about game told him to back down from a diss. source?

just look up Suge Knight interviews and you gon find it. i know Suge aint a rapper but he is/was a big name in the industry

EDIT: add Saigon to the list of rappers that Em didnt respond too.
 5 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2051 2051
 daman729 said:
dude being real. Eminem is one of the most overrated mc's of the past 10 years. Theyre are mcs dead or alive better than him IN MY OPINION but they gets no credit. (Dead: big l, pun) ( alive: royce 5 9, kendrick, nas, ( when he tries), Ab-soul,crooked i, wale, so many more but i wont name cause n*ggas will bi*ch. Em just has a sick flo. People confuse that sh*t. Hes lyrical but not as lyrical as hes amped to be. Hes a little above avg with a tight flow. If dude was black, we wouldnt even making comments on this thread. I went back on plenty of his tracks and he said a bunch of sh*t that dont even make sense. Alot of times he rhymed just for the sake of rhyming instead of putting sh*t together that actually means something.
agreed. People have held Em to a stand that his album dont live up to. and thats real talk

Em rambles and feels the need to say WAY TOO MUCH to get his point across. Crowding the beat and sh*t.

Last edited by 240ka; 07-08-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 07-08-2012, 11:01 PM         #47
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Whites will be quick to defend the racist rants of a 19 year old Emenim and then attack a 19 year old Rick Ross for having a job in his own community. This is what they do, watch closely.

this right here.

"fu*k Ross, that fake fu*k was a CO when he was young, he shouldnt be in the rap game "

"Eminem was young when he recorded that track, he made a mistake, get over it "
 07-08-2012, 11:09 PM         #48
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
"I don't like that ****** sh*t, I'm just here to make a bigger hit"

"but but he was 15". And these n*ggaz PRAISE him

the dudes who still believe the "Black girlfriend" story
The Black girlfriend never existed.

Paul Wall having a Black girlfriend is believable because you can tell he grew up around us, Emenim just had a few Uncle Tom Black friends and ran with it, you can tell.

Just look at the screen-shots Francis made, is it any surprise that the people who defend Emenims racism are the same people who use the N-word directed at us online?

^^^ You have whites like that guy, Hitler and Emenim and then you have white guys like Robin Thicke, Paull Wall & Francis, when I talk about the Cracker/Peckawood I'm not talking about the last 3 names, it's the first 3 who either hate us out loud or hate us inside but it's impossible for them to hide the hate forever, it eventually comes out like Foolish Pride.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Francis Schilke said:
the royce claim was speculation, accordin to Royce it wasnt about him.
neither is Cage, but Em dissed him
Ross prolly wasnt feelin the homo sh*t goin on at Shady records. i wanna see where he talked about game told him to back down from a diss. source?

just look up Suge Knight interviews and you gon find it.
When did Royce say that?
Of course during the beef time he would say that but its obvious it was about him.

This kinda explains it, Ross talked his sh*t then Game said he's gonna go at Ross if he disses Eminem and after that it all ended.

Ross stopped all that talk of going at Eminem after that.
 07-08-2012, 11:13 PM         #50
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:

You clearly have the events all out of order in the beef.
Go look it up then come back, i dont argue with people who dont know what their talking about.

I cant believe people think Ross>>>>Em
I honestly don't care about an order of events when I'm talking to someone who obviously has zero knowledge of how the streets work. The fact that you even listed a local entity as a supposed protector of an artist who travels all around the country to perform, shows your ignorance. Especially since someone who also should have maintained a relationship with this protector, caught a beating and the a.ssaulting party walked away without any repercussions. Lastly, I can't believe that whites think we black people would ever put a bonafide jester ahead of a star in our community.
 5 years ago '12        #51
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
He called him a honkey at a time when Eminem was no longer at the same place in life. He was no longer a battle rapper or a diss rapper. He grew up.

Plus you act like calling him a honkey was a proclamation of violent war. Unlike some of you...we just laugh at that sh*t. You calling me a honkey means nothing but best believe if I called you something else, a serious sh*t storm would start brewing.

I only pointed out you paragraph structure because it makes you look foolish and makes it harder for your point to come across.

If there is one thing grafted is good at besides being racist, it's getting his point across. Now only if he could speak with less hatred and more brains....
More excuses. Em grew up right? I guess that why he made that mariah diss which was the same year ross dissed him. lmao you guys the make the most excuses I've seen in my life. Like i said before, ross was at one of his most lyrical standpoints in 2009. Wouldn't it be bad for a for a fat former co to make em look bad on the mic? Cause like i said before, ross does not stop when he goes at you. Plus he had top beat selection to compliment his diss tracks and get everyone's attention. Just face reality. Em was scared. Ross even had dudes out of miami that would raid eminem and he knew it. You cant say "em grew up" cause that was the same dam year he made a diss about marriah carry.
 07-08-2012, 11:15 PM         #52
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
I said I was gonna stop responding to your homo stalking sh*t. I'm just trying to have a convo here. Oh and show me how I'm a known racist? I would love it.

I have more black friends than you see at high school on a daily basis and even have black family.

I love and support hip-hop culture, which I'm fully aware was and is a predominately black culture.

I was the only kid in my elementary school listening to black artists, while everyone else was listening to whack a.ss Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Less Than Jake and sh*t.

I was raised on Basketball and, once again, am fully aware of the dominance numbers wise in the game.

i already showed you, you stalk the young black kid YoungFly on here and constantly refer to him as a "n****". even talked about violating his sister and givin him a a lil cousin with recessive genes.
[pic - click to view]

a quote from you "i can only view lil "n*****" as lil "n*****"

[pic - click to view]

so you view the black kid you were harrassin as a "lil n****"

"dude, im not racist, i have black friends!"
never heard white people say that before

im not in high school by the way, i already graduated
"i even have a black family"
do you call them "lil n*****" too?

nobody gives a fu*k if you only listened to rap in high school, many racists see black people as forms of their entertainment and nothin else.
so if you liek basketball that automatically makes u not a racist? i done heard it all. so if u like basketball u aint a racist? u do know white people invented basketball, right?

[pic - click to view]

to add to your ignorant a.ss comment...

[video - click to view]

oh ya, if you like basketball, u def cant be racist then
 5 years ago '11        #53
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
I honestly don't care about an order of events when I'm talking to someone who obviously has zero knowledge of how the streets work. The fact that you even listed a local entity as a supposed protector of an artist who travels all around the country to perform, shows your ignorance. Especially since someone who also should have maintained a relationship with this protector, caught a beating and the a.ssaulting party walked away without any repercussions. Lastly, I can't believe that whites think we black people would ever put a bonafide jester ahead of a star in our community.
Yeah cause i bet you know all about how the "streets" work
 5 years ago '11        #54
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
More excuses. Em grew up right? I guess that why he made that mariah diss which was the same year ross dissed him. lmao you guys the make the most excuses I've seen in my life. Like i said before, ross was at one of his most lyrical standpoints in 2009. Wouldn't it be bad for a for a fat former co to make em look bad on the mic? Cause like i said before, ross does not stop when he goes at you. Plus he had top beat selection to compliment his diss tracks and get everyone's attention. Just face reality. Em was scared. Ross even had dudes out of miami that would raid eminem and he knew it. You cant say "em grew up" cause that was the same dam year he made a diss about marriah carry.
Dumbest thing i've ever read.
Those dudes in miami are most likely affiliated with Trick Daddy right?

The same dude who got beat down by Trick Trick.
They wouldn't have done sh*t.
 07-08-2012, 11:22 PM         #55
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
What about Ja, Benzino, Nick Cannon, canibus? There all black....

Let me guess this straight....you cry when he uses the n-word because you say he's dissing black people....

Yet when he doesn't diss Ross (the one person he hasn't dissed), he's a pus*y?

You want him to diss black people or not? Make up your mind
the point im makin is that he obviously bi*ch made.

he dissed Ja after Fif finished him
He dissed Zino(a rapper not on his skill level)
he dissed Nick cannon(a cornball not on his skill level)
he dissed Canibus(after Biz already fu*ked up his own career)

and then he disses Mariah Carey, Britinay Spears, Michael Jackson, Moby, and Chistina

anytime somebody actually intimidatin steps to Em, em gets quiet. Royce was runnin Detroit when that beef happened, people was still shook of Suge, Saigon was a lyricist on the come up when he dissed Em, and maybe he aint heard of K Rino i dunno bout that, ima give u that one
 5 years ago '12        #56
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Dumbest thing i've ever read.
Those dudes in miami are most likely affiliated with Trick Daddy right?

The same dude who got beat down by Trick Trick.
They wouldn't have done sh*t.
Im talking about other dudes. Ross got cats in FL that were affiliates of Kenneth willams,etc that don't play. Like i said before, Em would have gotten his wig split if ross called that shot and he knows it which is one of the reasons jeezy also backed off and didnt respond
 5 years ago '11        #57
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
Im talking about other dudes. Ross got cats in FL that were affiliates of Kenneth willams,etc that don't play. Like i said before, Em would have gotten his wig split if ross called that shot and he knows it which is one of the reasons jeezy also backed off and didnt respond
I didnt even add the security Em has that constantly follows him around.

Its funny that you really believe everything Ross says especially when he lied about being a C.O.

For the record i couldn't care less about him being one, its that he lied which makes it questionable.
 07-08-2012, 11:30 PM         #58
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Francis Schilke said:
this right here.

"fu*k Ross, that fake fu*k was a CO when he was young, he shouldnt be in the rap game "

"Eminem was young when he recorded that track, he made a mistake, get over it "
The sad fact is that I have seen people online say they respect the drug-dealers in our community more than they do the people with honest jobs like C.O.'s.

Imagine how it feels when you hear people from outside your community calling the people who destroy your community "Real Ni99ers" as if they won some esteemed prize for murdering and poisoning their own people.

Boosie is supposedly a real-ni99er now because he's in prison and beat a murder charge,
Ice Cube is supposedly a sell-out because he makes family-oriented entertainment that highlights a Black male in a fatherhood role.

We live in a sick and twisted society were people conveniently ignore the truths that they don't want to accept...They say Emenim sells records because of his skills not his color but Rakim dropped 3 solo albums that never went platinum....is he less skillful than Emenim?
They both had Dr Dre.....

Imagine if JayZ decided to dress in womens clothes or Nas allowed himself to be Tea-bagged, their careers would be over but everyone ignores the double-standard.

Yeah we call each other n*gga and diss women on records but just because I call my blood brother a bastard doesn't mean it's okay for somebody not related to me to do the same so who is Emenim to call us ni99ers, diss our women and sh*t on our legends and act like some of us won't be offended?

All my life I asked the same question over and over again, I wept in my mothers arms while my family was beaten, lynched, imprisoned and discriminated against and I asked over and over again: Why do they hate us so much.
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
man its sad how a ross thread usually turns into a race war
 5 years ago '12        #60
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
I didnt even add the security Em has that constantly follows him around.

Its funny that you really believe everything Ross says especially when he lied about being a C.O.

For the record i couldn't care less about him being one, its that he lied which makes it questionable.
lol no buddy. IM OUT OF FLORIDA. I lived there for 5 years. So i dont "believe anything". I go by facts. I know ross rep down there. He got street connections. And there's more to that co story than most know. Only reason he denied it, cause he couldn't tell why he did it which is another story. Just put it like this. South FL is loaded with dirty co's who make atleast 200k a year. Ross only kept that co job for a few months. Real legit co's dont do that. Im done with this debate anyway cause nothing i said was refuted. Just ignored and brushed off. I refuted the whole "eminem grew up" ordeal and excuses were made for that as well. My work here is done. At the end of the day, i'll just state my original point when i entered this thread. Em is overrated AF and was scared to go at ross. FACT that cant be refuted
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy