Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Ross > Eminem?

the younger generation is lost
 5 years ago '11        #22
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Francis Schilke said:
Show me the Pharoahe Monch interview where he said Eminem's one of the best?
Thought Nas or Jay was your favorite rapper.

There was a collab though

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #23
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
dude being real. Eminem is one of the most overrated mc's of the past 10 years. Theyre are mcs dead or alive better than him IN MY OPINION but they gets no credit. (Dead: big l, pun) ( alive: royce 5 9, kendrick, nas, ( when he tries), Ab-soul,crooked i, wale, so many more but i wont name cause n*ggas will bi*ch. Em just has a sick flo. People confuse that sh*t. Hes lyrical but not as lyrical as hes amped to be. Hes a little above avg with a tight flow. If dude was black, we wouldnt even making comments on this thread. I went back on plenty of his tracks and he said a bunch of sh*t that dont even make sense. Alot of times he rhymed just for the sake of rhyming instead of putting sh*t together that actually means something.
Wale?

I'll be sure to ignore your opinion on hip-hop for now on.
Lurker gave props

07-08-2012, 10:27 PM         #24
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Why do you say Kreayshawn?

I have yet to meet an actual fan of her, white or any other race, and i live in the bay area.
Ross also said he's a fan of Eminem...
Why not say Kreayshawn, her videos have millions of views, she has songs/videos with
2-Chainz and has threads made about her weekly on Boxden

Every rap-hustler will say they are Emenim fans because just saying his name means his Stans will repeat and keep your name alive just ask Rakim...free Promo.

daman729 said:
lol i dont even think ross give a fu*k about that white fanbase. But he has gained SOME, compared to last year. You noticed how big hes been, but hes yet to switch his style and crossover. Thats what i like about ross. Hes loyal to hiphop, yet n*ggas still complain.
Blog-geeks will always complain about street-music, they love Joe Budden & Curren$y too much not to.

Ross earned his white fabase the honest way he didn't have to recruit Emenim or Skylar Grey to get their support, or go Euro like Jayz/Kanye, he aint got a skater/rocker gimmick or a white-Jewish mother and he ain't impersonating a blonde Barbie-doll.

Ross is loyal to us and he caters his music to us which is why he may never sell as much as a HipHop album with Justin Timberlake on it but he can be successful being himself and not trying to crossover to the POP charts.

LOL I love when Outsiders be like "Dude he will never go Platinum dude" because it shows how they think our music isn't validated untill the 85% white demographic support it.
 5 years ago '12        #25
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Rappers don't want to step to eminem because they don't want to get blackballed out of the game like Ja rule.

As for Ross>eminem. How has eminem been Better then Ross the last 4-5 years?

Everything eminem has dropped since 2003 has been garbage

Deeper then rap>>>>>>>>>Relapse
Teflon don>>>>>>>>Wackass recovery
Plus Self made volume 1>>>that corny a.ss BME cd
 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM         #26
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT video. Ross still got the whiteboys mad over this. Notice how eminem never responded. Props to Ja for exposing this lame years back.
 5 years ago '12        #27
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13006 13006
 norcal925 said:
Wale?

I'll be sure to ignore your opinion on hip-hop for now on.
yeah wale. dude got crazy worldplay and got some of the best metaphors Ive heard ina long time. One top of that, he has substance and his bars make sense and and a delivery and flow that sticks out. He doesnt just spit some bullsh*t like em does/did. People dont give wale credit cause hes affiliated with ross. n*ggas is straight biased. Listen to wale's solo sh*t where its just him rapping. Listen to ambition. Especially his early mixtapes that alot of people slept on. Hell even ross(from trilla- teflon don) had more substance and made more sense to e than em did. Just MY OPINION
Lurker slapped this ish

07-08-2012, 10:34 PM         #28
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
GOAT video. Ross still got the whiteboys mad over this. Notice how eminem never responded. Props to Ja for exposing this lame years back.
Em never responded when Royce dissed him n D12, when Suge dissed him, when K Rino dissed him, and now Ross.

he had no problem respondin to Moby and Christina Aguilera tho
 07-08-2012, 10:34 PM         #29
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ExKillaJJ said:
Lmfao a n*gga said ross>eminem? What???????????
No need to use the N-word when you get emotional, let's be civilized.

You won't walk into Black homes and hear Emenims music, his music gets no play in the cars, at the clubs, or at the cookouts were we frequent.

His irritating voice is a cross between Hitler, J Edgar Hoover & a random Skinhead and Black folks don't won't to hear that as a form of entertainment.

Ross makes music we enjoy more because we ain't really feeling the Homo/Emo/Pedo/Weirdo raps about having s3x with your own mother and performing fellatio on your Stepfather.
 5 years ago '12        #30
space
space
 ExKillaJJ said:

My generation lost
You can't disprove anything i said tho

n*gga Your an eminem Stan in 2012
 5 years ago '11        #31
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Why not say Kreayshawn, her videos have millions of views, she has songs/videos with
2-Chainz and has threads made about her weekly on Boxden

Every rap-hustler will say they are Emenim fans because just saying his name means his Stans will repeat and keep your name alive just ask Rakim...free Promo.

Blog-geeks will always complain about street-music, they love Joe Budden & Curren$y too much not to.

Ross earned his white fabase the honest way he didn't have to recruit Emenim or Skylar Grey to get their support, or go Euro like Jayz/Kanye, he aint got a skater/rocker gimmick or a white-Jewish mother and he ain't impersonating a blonde Barbie-doll.

Ross is loyal to us and he caters his music to us which is why he may never sell as much as a HipHop album with Justin Timberlake on it but he can be successful being himself and not trying to crossover to the POP charts.

LOL I love when Outsiders be like "Dude he will never go Platinum dude" because it shows how they think our music isn't validated untill the 85% white demographic support it.
Ross is doing songs with Bieber.
No one bumps her though, i have yet to actually find a fan of hers.
Budden and Curren$y is geek music?

In a beef Budden would k!ll all of MMG easily, remember that.
Curren$y is all about smoking week and pulling bi*ches, how is that geek music?

JayDee11 said:
What ur saying Eminem wouldn't k!ll Ross in a beef?

Or are you saying Em was shook?
Yeah right, Ross wouldn't do anything with Trick trick backing Eminem.
 5 years ago '12        #32
space
space
 Francis Schilke said:
Em never responded when Royce dissed him n D12, when Suge dissed him, when K Rino dissed him, and now Ross.

That n*gga has ALWAYS been soft.

These n*ggaz think 8mile was real
 5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
 daman729 said:
yeah wale. dude got crazy worldplay and got some of the best metaphors Ive heard ina long time. One top of that, he has substance and his bars make sense and and a delivery and flow that sticks out. He doesnt just spit some bullsh*t like em does/did. People dont give wale credit cause hes affiliated with ross. n*ggas is straight biased. Listen to wale's solo sh*t where its just him rapping. Listen to ambition. Especially his early mixtapes that alot of people slept on. Hell even ross(from trilla- teflon don) had more substance and made more sense to e than em did. Just MY OPINION

Ambition is better then Relapse/Recovery/ and encore.

And by a significant margin
 07-08-2012, 10:42 PM         #34
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ExKillaJJ said:

My generation lost
If your generation lost it's because you can't have a simple discussion without inserting 3
cut-out pics of Black mens heads into your posts to bring Urban flavor to your conversation.

HipHop lost when we allowed a racist song-making, cross-dressing homos3xual to moon us, and get tea-bagged on live television while rapping about bestiality as if it's a norm.

We allowed some freak-weirdo to diss Lauryn Hill, Michael Jackson & Mariah Carey as if the legends in our music culture meant nothing to us.

...now people wanna act all incredulous when the average Black man says he doesn't fu*k with this skunk.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
Funny thing is i made a thread sticking up for Wale but you're an idiot if you think he's on Eminem's level.

Francis Schilke said:

Eminem responded in how come, his verse was about Royce.
K Rino isn't relevant, why go at him?
That would just help him.

Ross just wanted publicity.
He talked about releasing a diss and it never happened, in fact he backed down after Game said to back off, he knows his place

Dont know about Suge so im not speaking on that.
 5 years ago '12        #36
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13006 13006
 norcal925 said:
Ross is doing songs with Bieber.
No one bumps her though, i have yet to actually find a fan of hers.
Budden and Curren$y is geek music?

In a beef Budden would k!ll all of MMG easily, remember that.
Curren$y is all about smoking week and pulling bi*ches, how is that geek music?

dude hes not trying to take anything from em. Hes just saying he didnt respond ross. lol lets be real my dude. That was during the deeper than rap period. That was some of rosss best sh*t and he was spitting some of his most lyrical sh*t in the mainstrem scene. Tracks like mafia music, magnificent,valley of death etc. Ross was the sh*t and he could eat mc's if he wanted too. Em couldnt do ross like he did ja cause ross aint no wack n*gga and ross will go to war with you all by himself and he'll make countless diss tracks that hit hard til hes satisfied. Look at how jeezy backed off of ross so quick. He even denied dissin ross in the first place. EM usually disses you if you diss him first. Yet he avoided ross. Just stating facts.
 5 years ago '12        #37
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
If your generation lost it's because you can't have a simple discussion without inserting 3
cut-out pics of Black mens heads into your posts to bring Urban flavor to your conversation.

HipHop lost when we allowed a racist song-making, cross-dressing homos3xual to moon us, and get tea-bagged on live television while rapping about bestiality as if it's a norm.

We allowed some freak-weirdo to diss Lauryn Hill, Michael Jackson & Mariah Carey as if the legends in our music culture meant nothing to us.

...now people wanna act all incredulous when the average Black man says he doesn't fu*k with this skunk.
"I don't like that ****** sh*t, I'm just here to make a bigger hit"

"but but he was 15". And these n*ggaz PRAISE him

the dudes who still believe the "Black girlfriend" story

Last edited by The Infamous1; 07-08-2012 at 10:50 PM..
 07-08-2012, 10:49 PM         #38
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:

Where was Trick Trick when them Murda inc boys put the beats on eminem's supposed "best friend"? I'm dying that you think Trick Trick some nationwide don that doesn't have to tread carefully when he outside his confort zone. Eminem thought every rapper was like him and kept their violence within the limits of the studio. He quickly realized that wasn't the case. Threw the white flag on wax and miraculously wanted to be the bigger man. sh*t was so transparent.
 07-08-2012, 10:50 PM         #39
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
You infer Eminem makes songs about how black women aren't as good as white women...when in reality he was just a teen surrounded and, a part of, black urban culture and clowning around in the studio. He was fu*king 16 .

Meanwhile black artists (grown ones at that) consistently make songs that state just what you were inferring Eminem speaks about. How many songs have you heard by a black rapper that praises white women and talks sh*t about black women?

Stop generalizing a person by something they did when they were a little kid.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests Eminem was racist. In fact, His whole youth revolved around black culture.

He embraced it and you chose to criticize him?

P.S. The third video Grafted posted always makes me laugh. In fact, every time it is posted, I immediate discredit the person responsible for posting it. How is that racist? Please tell me?
its hard to take a known racists posts seriously.

[pic - click to view]

didnt you say you wasnt gonna respond to my posts no more?

[pic - click to view]

hard to take liars seriously too.
 07-08-2012, 10:52 PM         #40
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
That's racist? lolol

Stop acting like clowns man I swear.

1. It was a freestyle
2. HE WAS 15
3. It is one of the most common words in hip-hop
some black people call each other "n***a" for whatever reason i dont get.

but i do know white people use the word "n***er" as an insult.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy