Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2012, 06:44 PM         #1
13997 pageviews
234 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's Revisit Rick Ross calls Eminem a Honkey.Disses 50 Cent & Whoo Kid

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Wasted; 07-10-2012 at 06:01 PM..

234 comments for "Let's Revisit Rick Ross calls Eminem a Honkey.Disses 50 Cent & Whoo Kid"

5 years ago '12        #2
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Deeper then rap,Teflon Don, Rich Forever>>>>>>>>Anything Em has dropped in 10 years. Probably ever
 5 years ago '12        #3
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403

"Early" Ross really sounded like an 7 year old kid tryna crack jokes!! was a fan around POM but fell back into the late 90s sound after 2007... never knew he was like this, even though he bullsh*tting it seems like he pretty smart n sh*t

Em don't like Studio Gangsters, he would never do a track with Ross!!! not even bc of Ross saying this sh*t or anything to do with the 50 Feud... this is where Nas exposes himself, he continues to do tracks with Ross!!!
 5 years ago '12        #4
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 The Infamous1 said:
Deeper then rap,Teflon Don, Rich Forever>>>>>>>>Anything Em has dropped in 10 years. Probably ever
You've lost all credibility. Easy come, easy go.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,076 | Props total: 976 976
 The Infamous1 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #6
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2706 2706
EM dissed black women ...they can call it even and work together

but he´s a loyal cat ,i doubt he would work with ross as long as fif has a problem with him
 5 years ago '12        #7
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 gimmethat said:
EM dissed black women
proof?
 5 years ago '12        #8
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Trakboy said:

[pic - click to view]

Recovery? Relapse? encore???
 5 years ago '10        #9
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4390 4390
why would Em wanna work with a wack rapper?
 5 years ago '12        #10
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 The Infamous1 said:
cosign that statement. Em had one solid album, After that he was done. He only stayed relevant cause he was a white guy ho could rap. Ross been consistent since POV. Just being real

Last edited by daman729; 07-08-2012 at 10:04 PM..
Lurker slapped this ish

07-08-2012, 09:56 PM         #11
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even like ross, he's fat. But hes better
 5 years ago '06        #12
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
rick ross is racist

called 50 cent a monkey
and m&m a honkey
 5 years ago '12        #13
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 otherside said:

"Early" Ross really sounded like an 7 year old kid tryna crack jokes!! was a fan around POM but fell back into the late 90s sound after 2007... never knew he was like this, even though he bullsh*tting it seems like he pretty smart n sh*t

Em don't like Studio Gangsters, he would never do a track with Ross!!! not even bc of Ross saying this sh*t or anything to do with the 50 Feud... this is where Nas exposes himself, he continues to do tracks with Ross!!!
lol so how is ross a studio gangster? lol Cause he was a co in a drug state? In which alot of co's in dade county fl are fake,crooked cops making a drug dealers payroll. You don know ross was affiliated with boobie boys gang right? which is one reason none of them have came forward and called ross out and another reason jeezy backed off in that beef him and ross had. lol All the bullsh*t, immature antics 50 has done, yet em fu*ked wit him. Lets not forget all the immature sh*t em did himself such as admitting letting a man(borat) put his a.ss in his face at the awards. All you gotta do is research it. Ross and em dont even need to do a track together cause em would fu*k it up with all his screaming and sh*t. 50 would do better on a ross colab than em.

Last edited by daman729; 07-08-2012 at 10:05 PM..
 07-08-2012, 10:05 PM         #14
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
lol so how is ross a studio gangster? lol Cause he was a co in a drug state? In which alot of co's in dade county a fake,crooked cops making a drug dealers payroll. You don know ross was affiliated with boobie boys gang right? which is one reason none of them have came forward and called ross out. lol All the bullsh*t, immature antics 50 has done, yet em fu*ked wit him. Lets not forget all the immature sh*t em did himself such as admitting letting a man(borat) put his a.ss in his face at the awards. All you gotta do is research it. Ross and em dont even need to do a track together cause em would fu*k it up with all his screaming and sh*t. 50 would do better on a ross colab than em.
Always remember what's hiding behind those computer-screens, you seen the eposures.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Poor Ross lost 95% of the white Suburban fan base by dissing Emenim & Kreayshawn, I wonder how many fans he gained from the community at the same time tho'
 07-08-2012, 10:09 PM         #15
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross dont make music bout how black women aint as good as white women and shovin gerbils up his a.ss, what makes you think he gonna collab with Em?
 5 years ago '12        #16
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Always remember what's hiding behind those computer-screens, you seen the eposures.

Poor Ross lost 95% of the white Suburban fan base by dissing Emenim & Kreayshawn, I wonder how many fans he gained from the community at the same time tho'
lol i dont even think ross give a fu*k about that white fanbase. But he has gained SOME, compared to last year. You noticed how big hes been, but hes yet to switch his style and crossover. Thats what i like about ross. Hes loyal to hiphop, yet n*ggas still complain.
 5 years ago '11        #17
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
Why do you say Kreayshawn?

I have yet to meet an actual fan of her, white or any other race, and i live in the bay area.
Ross also said he's a fan of Eminem...
 5 years ago '11        #18
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Francis Schilke said:
Ross dont make music bout how black women aint as good as white women and shovin gerbils up his a.ss, what makes you think he gonna collab with Em?
Many rappers, far better than Ross have done songs with Eminem.
Just remember your favorite rapper considers Eminem one of the best.
 07-08-2012, 10:14 PM         #19
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Show me the Pharoahe Monch interview where he said Eminem's one of the best?
 5 years ago '12        #20
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
dude being real. Eminem is one of the most overrated mc's of the past 10 years. Theyre are mcs dead or alive better than him IN MY OPINION but they gets no credit. (Dead: big l, pun) ( alive: royce 5 9, kendrick, nas, ( when he tries), Ab-soul,crooked i, wale, so many more but i wont name cause n*ggas will bi*ch. Em just has a sick flo. People confuse that sh*t. Hes lyrical but not as lyrical as hes amped to be. Hes a little above avg with a tight flow. If dude was black, we wouldnt even making comments on this thread. I went back on plenty of his tracks and he said a bunch of sh*t that dont even make sense. Alot of times he rhymed just for the sake of rhyming instead of putting sh*t together that actually means something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago