Usher's Stepson Kyle Declared Brain Dead (Damn)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
sad to hear anybody having to bury their child.
 5 years ago '05        #122
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
Ok. After reading this page I see why its 8 pages
 5 years ago '08        #123
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12273 12273
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I'm with gametheory on this....

Nobody asked to hear about ur religion. It's your opinion, not ours. Don't bring your made up bullsh*t into a factual medical discussion. Rain dances aren't going to fix a dead brain. You are wrong and he has the right to call your weak bullsh*t, weak bullsh*t. You brought ur mom into it and now you're mad. Moral of the story, keep your opinions to yourself, especially if your opinions make you look like a drooling butterfly chaser.
shut the fu*k up n*gga...you don't even know how the sh*t started. For 1 he wasn't talking to me to begin with....I jumped in and basically told him he was an as*hole for thinking God/Religion was bullsh*t. As far as me bringing my mom's into it all I did was illustrate a situation I was in firsthand when Doctors had given up on medicine, essentially giving up on my mom's...so what happens....them prayer warriors came out and she lived 4 more years. Then this fool a.ss bi*ch gets to sneak dissing how and why she died....now if you can't respect a n*gga getting pissed about that then you deserve the same lumps I promised him. 1 yaself n*gga or show up on my doorstep and let me do it for you.
 5 years ago '08        #124
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12273 12273
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I'm with gametheory on this....

Nobody asked to hear about ur religion. It's your opinion, not ours. Don't bring your made up bullsh*t into a factual medical discussion. Rain dances aren't going to fix a dead brain. You are wrong and he has the right to call your weak bullsh*t, weak bullsh*t. You brought ur mom into it and now you're mad. Moral of the story, keep your opinions to yourself, especially if your opinions make you look like a drooling butterfly chaser.
shut the fu*k up n*gga...you don't even know how the sh*t started. For 1 he wasn't talking to me to begin with....I jumped in and basically told him he was an as*hole for thinking God/Religion was bullsh*t. As far as me bringing my mom's into it all I did was illustrate a situation I was in firsthand when Doctors had given up on medicine, essentially giving up on my mom's...so what happens....them prayer warriors came out and she lived 4 more years. Then this fool a.ss bi*ch gets to sneak dissing how and why she died....now if you can't respect a n*gga getting pissed about that then you deserve the same lumps I promised him. 1 yaself n*gga or show up on my doorstep and let me do it for you.

Funny how you calling me out about keeping my opinions to myself when I got 7 props for saying what I said
 07-09-2012, 08:47 PM         #125
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #126
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
motorcycles, jet sky's, death traps
 07-09-2012, 08:53 PM         #127
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope usher is ok going through this rough time.
 07-09-2012, 08:58 PM         #128
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, n*ggas have officially gone hard in this here thread..... Jesus Christ.
 5 years ago '04        #129
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1098 1098
GameTheory was a walking contradiction in this thread. And now you got fools like STAY ASLEEP cosigning his foolishness. It's OK to not believe. But to bash and attack believers is just as bad as believers bashing and attacking y'all dumb a.sses.

And then to lick shots at a man who shared his personal experience with prayer and religion and the life extension and subsequent death of his mother? Man y'all can both k!ll yourselves and see if science can bring you back.
 5 years ago '09        #130
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Why is everybody worried about Usher who hasn't been married to Kyle's mom since 2009, isn't Kyle's father and is in a bitter custody battle with Kyle's mom to get the two kids they actually did have. If any sympathy needs to be sent out it needs to be directed to Kyle's mom and his biological father who are struggling with this situation all day and night not some pop singer whose name media outlets are using to draw more attention to this than Kyle's family wishes to have right now.
 5 years ago '04        #131
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 FADEx AWAY J said:
I hope usher is ok going through this rough time.

of course he is. lil n*gga aint even his.
 5 years ago '04        #132
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 851 851
Damn damn damn...sad shyt to deal with, and too sad for dude to only be 11. Life aint even begun to start yet.
 5 years ago '10        #133
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
 Bighempin of QM said:
I thought Usher was divorced and 2ndly this is a blood sacrifice! Illuminati!
sad that, that was even brought up. though it seems box'ed in is full of wise folks.

the key word there is blood. this seems to be a horrible accident.
 5 years ago '07        #134
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
yo my heart sunk reading this. this is some heart breaking sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #135
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 5 years ago '09        #136
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
fu*k jet skis
 07-10-2012, 11:04 AM         #137
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

You're a fu*king idiot. Straight up.

Doctors statistics can be off all the time. Better than just waking up surprisingly dead, right? Is that what you'd have wanted?

Since doctors got the time line wrong then that means god exists. Not to mention the fact god couldn't PREVENT your mom from getting caner in the first place.

If god exists, your mom got jerked. HARD.

Would your mom have known she had cancer without those doctors though?

When was god going to let her know that he decided to surprise her with one of the most DEADLY forms of cancer out there?

Your god is an a.ss.

And you bragging about "props"... You need the internet to reaffirm your ignorance? Laughable.

You'd get laughed out of an immunology class you sorry a.ss fool.

You'd think this genius wouldnt need to type in all caps. You both look like idiots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy