Usher's Stepson Kyle Declared Brain Dead (Damn)

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,113 | Props total: 11338 11338
sad to hear anybody having to bury their child.
 6 years ago '05        #122
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
Ok. After reading this page I see why its 8 pages
 6 years ago '08        #123
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,884 | Props total: 15157 15157
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I'm with gametheory on this....

Nobody asked to hear about ur religion. It's your opinion, not ours. Don't bring your made up bullsh*t into a factual medical discussion. Rain dances aren't going to fix a dead brain. You are wrong and he has the right to call your weak bullsh*t, weak bullsh*t. You brought ur mom into it and now you're mad. Moral of the story, keep your opinions to yourself, especially if your opinions make you look like a drooling butterfly chaser.
shut the fu*k up n*gga...you don't even know how the sh*t started. For 1 he wasn't talking to me to begin with....I jumped in and basically told him he was an as*hole for thinking God/Religion was bullsh*t. As far as me bringing my mom's into it all I did was illustrate a situation I was in firsthand when Doctors had given up on medicine, essentially giving up on my mom's...so what happens....them prayer warriors came out and she lived 4 more years. Then this fool a.ss bi*ch gets to sneak dissing how and why she died....now if you can't respect a n*gga getting pissed about that then you deserve the same lumps I promised him. 1 yaself n*gga or show up on my doorstep and let me do it for you.
 6 years ago '08        #124
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,884 | Props total: 15157 15157
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I'm with gametheory on this....

Nobody asked to hear about ur religion. It's your opinion, not ours. Don't bring your made up bullsh*t into a factual medical discussion. Rain dances aren't going to fix a dead brain. You are wrong and he has the right to call your weak bullsh*t, weak bullsh*t. You brought ur mom into it and now you're mad. Moral of the story, keep your opinions to yourself, especially if your opinions make you look like a drooling butterfly chaser.
shut the fu*k up n*gga...you don't even know how the sh*t started. For 1 he wasn't talking to me to begin with....I jumped in and basically told him he was an as*hole for thinking God/Religion was bullsh*t. As far as me bringing my mom's into it all I did was illustrate a situation I was in firsthand when Doctors had given up on medicine, essentially giving up on my mom's...so what happens....them prayer warriors came out and she lived 4 more years. Then this fool a.ss bi*ch gets to sneak dissing how and why she died....now if you can't respect a n*gga getting pissed about that then you deserve the same lumps I promised him. 1 yaself n*gga or show up on my doorstep and let me do it for you.

Funny how you calling me out about keeping my opinions to myself when I got 7 props for saying what I said
 07-09-2012, 07:47 PM         #125
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #126
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,231 | Props total: 34 34
motorcycles, jet sky's, death traps
 07-09-2012, 07:53 PM         #127
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope usher is ok going through this rough time.
 07-09-2012, 07:58 PM         #128
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, n*ggas have officially gone hard in this here thread..... Jesus Christ.
 6 years ago '04        #129
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 1272 1272
GameTheory was a walking contradiction in this thread. And now you got fools like STAY ASLEEP cosigning his foolishness. It's OK to not believe. But to bash and attack believers is just as bad as believers bashing and attacking y'all dumb a.sses.

And then to lick shots at a man who shared his personal experience with prayer and religion and the life extension and subsequent death of his mother? Man y'all can both k!ll yourselves and see if science can bring you back.
 6 years ago '09        #130
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
Why is everybody worried about Usher who hasn't been married to Kyle's mom since 2009, isn't Kyle's father and is in a bitter custody battle with Kyle's mom to get the two kids they actually did have. If any sympathy needs to be sent out it needs to be directed to Kyle's mom and his biological father who are struggling with this situation all day and night not some pop singer whose name media outlets are using to draw more attention to this than Kyle's family wishes to have right now.
 6 years ago '04        #131
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
 FADEx AWAY J said:
I hope usher is ok going through this rough time.

of course he is. lil n*gga aint even his.
 6 years ago '04        #132
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 1108 1108
Damn damn damn...sad shyt to deal with, and too sad for dude to only be 11. Life aint even begun to start yet.
 6 years ago '10        #133
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
space
$19,642 | Props total: 24494 24494
 Bighempin of QM said:
I thought Usher was divorced and 2ndly this is a blood sacrifice! Illuminati!
sad that, that was even brought up. though it seems box'ed in is full of wise folks.

the key word there is blood. this seems to be a horrible accident.
 6 years ago '07        #134
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6819 6819
yo my heart sunk reading this. this is some heart breaking sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #135
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 6 years ago '09        #136
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105
fu*k jet skis
 07-10-2012, 10:04 AM         #137
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

You're a fu*king idiot. Straight up.

Doctors statistics can be off all the time. Better than just waking up surprisingly dead, right? Is that what you'd have wanted?

Since doctors got the time line wrong then that means god exists. Not to mention the fact god couldn't PREVENT your mom from getting caner in the first place.

If god exists, your mom got jerked. HARD.

Would your mom have known she had cancer without those doctors though?

When was god going to let her know that he decided to surprise her with one of the most DEADLY forms of cancer out there?

Your god is an a.ss.

And you bragging about "props"... You need the internet to reaffirm your ignorance? Laughable.

You'd get laughed out of an immunology class you sorry a.ss fool.

You'd think this genius wouldnt need to type in all caps. You both look like idiots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago